Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

+29
TNman
kingosawbe
therealbutterfly
wyquiltr
raidernick
zerhourwriter
dinarstar
donnyc2919
DevaronDLH
CaptnJerry
HeadNotTheTail
PALMER01
wes
maestro
SEBtopdog
Keys
davidpg
par5
renny123
az-tex
aubrey
Cabo
talltom44
sandwedge
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
ou812
mmaster
happywelshguy
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 Empty Re: My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

I have been watching the comments and the Mods who react to the comments. what i am seeing is incredible, so far everyone is afraid to say the their great guru lied, pure and simple... it makes no difference if you lie deliberately or otherwise, a lie is still a lie and no amount of excuses are going to make it any different... and since this this is the third time this lie has been told, I believe it is theiliar that needs to be addressed, and not the innocent people...
To the mods I would say only, STOP defending these men... You all act like its your job at stake instead of your honor and theirs. did i read even ONE apology from your gurus...NO, not one... that tells me one thing, these guys have no honor or don't care what they say or who they harm... You can defend that until your face falls off and it wont change a thing in heaven or on Earth..
You want to tell me I'm being negative because I said all this. go ahead, at least my head is not up my A** and i am not lying about my existence.
You folks all hide behind yoiur so called Christian values... excuse me, telling lies, and defending those who tell the lies is not Christian in any way... in fact Satan is the King of lies...
I came here, as most people do, to obtain some modicum of true information, and so far all I have gotten is BS Christian values and people that call themselves guru's, who have no idea what the word actually means...
Does this tell you I am done with your misinformation... thanks for nothing!

DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 Empty Re: My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:13 pm

I don't believe that there is one specific way of doing things and i'm certainly not trying to have it both ways, as you suggest.

Different folks will have different viewpoints and I totally understand and fully expect that to happen.

I would like to believe that I captured the true essence of what happened this time, somewhat accurately.

It would appear that you are looking for something absolute as to what happened with no room for the unexpected.

That's ok, as it's your viewpoint and you are of course entitled to it.

However, I don’t agree with your sentiments as the world doesn't operate in Black or, White and there are many shades of grey in between

We both have our own opinion so I don't believe that it is necessary to debate this issue further.

Trusting that this will be satisfactory to you.

bounce

aubrey wrote:You can't have it both ways HWG....this is not the White House ....either its truth that has been spoken or not. When your words match your deeds you have truth. As of today, the words used by Okie and Bulldog to "call" the RV have not come true. Making things worse by posting a list of additional problems that are holding things up is nothing more than making excuses. Either Okie and Bulldog have been deceived by their sources...or Okie and Bulldog are deceiving you and me....there is no other option. I thought I was mature enough and wise enough to discern the difference...but I was wrong and once again I have been sucked into this hurtful posting. Its my fault for reading it and believing it. So I blame myself....but Okie and Bulldog are accountable.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by talltom44 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 pm

happywelshguy wrote:
I believe that the Rats are being rounded up, but I don't believe that "All The Rats" have been rounded up.

I do believe that their leadership has been crippled and great strides continue daily, to establish the whereabouts of other Illuminati and / or, other satanic cultures and to further eliminate their presence and control of the human population.

Were you aware that the illuminati operates with 12 distinct levels of their organisation and can be found in all major industries and serious criminal activity.

Where you aware that children from the age of (2) years of age are indoctrinated into the illuminati and are subjected to mind control techniques and other forms of training in preparation for when they will be used at a future time.

The selection and placement into specific industries are done in accordance to their intelligence, natural acumen and beliefs of the illuminati and what it stands for.

As a result of the sheer depth and breadth of their organisation, I don’t believe that All The Rats have been rounded up, but I acknowledge that that this will be an On Going presence.

You may be interested in the following link which is a revelation of a former TRAINER of the children of the illuminati and who is now openly providing specific details on the illuminati structure and the means of how they infiltrate into industries and then take control of that industry.

This is Part One of 10 Parts and is most revealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Fd9qdYOo&feature=related

Additionally, here is another link providing interesting information into the progress of the dismantling of the Dark Cabal

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Ben Fulford.mht

Note: please see following comment which indicates that not “All The Rats” has been purged.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs Is Just The Beginning Of A Complete Dismantling Of The Khazarian Banking Monopoly.

I hope that this has answered your question to satisfaction.

talltom44 wrote:
So are you saying that this thing about the “RATS” is not true? Here is common sense. If the rats are out of the barn running for cover like they say, airports, waterways of the world then why can’t you bring the new “CORN” into the barn because the rats are gone? If the rats are still in the barn it shouldn’t be hard to find them right? How long can that take? I’m just asking because I don’t have the answers.

So again I have to ask using common sense, Why would you call the RV knowing this? What you are saying sounds like we will never have all the rats but now I see the post that we do??? I do want this to happen and I don't want to discourage anyone but what I have been reading for the passed year makes me wonder why you would say some of the things I read. One thing I have learned from being in the spot light you better be able to take the heat that comes with it.

talltom44

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:21 pm

To be a lie something must have been done deliberately and with deception and it's usually for personal gain.

I certainly don't believe that to be the case with OKIE or, Bulldog.

bounce

DevaronDLH wrote:I have been watching the comments and the Mods who react to the comments. what i am seeing is incredible, so far everyone is afraid to say the their great guru lied, pure and simple... it makes no difference if you lie deliberately or otherwise, a lie is still a lie and no amount of excuses are going to make it any different... and since this this is the third time this lie has been told, I believe it is theiliar that needs to be addressed, and not the innocent people...
To the mods I would say only, STOP defending these men... You all act like its your job at stake instead of your honor and theirs. did i read even ONE apology from your gurus...NO, not one... that tells me one thing, these guys have no honor or don't care what they say or who they harm... You can defend that until your face falls off and it wont change a thing in heaven or on Earth..
You want to tell me I'm being negative because I said all this. go ahead, at least my head is not up my A** and i am not lying about my existence.
You folks all hide behind yoiur so called Christian values... excuse me, telling lies, and defending those who tell the lies is not Christian in any way... in fact Satan is the King of lies...
I came here, as most people do, to obtain some modicum of true information, and so far all I have gotten is BS Christian values and people that call themselves guru's, who have no idea what the word actually means...

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 pm

To be a lie something must have been done deliberately and with deception and it's usually for personal gain.

So basically it's not a lie as long as they believe it's true.

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Did I not answer your previous question with clarity?

I'm sorry if you didn't understand my answer.

Some further clarity..

I didn't call the RV.

In the real world of the RV there is no barn, but there are certainly rats and those rats have until recently ruled and directed the people with impunity.

Unfortunately, due to the level of sophistication, intelligence, technology used, centuries of time and well organised criminal activity, the rats have been able to create a very complex organisation spanning the world, infiltrating into just about every industry, legal courts, media Politicians and they have protected themselves through bribary, corruption, intimidation, lucrative awards and vile criminal acts.

I believe that the White Knights - White Dragons - White Hats and other entities, are certainly making themselves known and have created Major Headaches for the dark Cabal and are winning battles, for the people each and every day.

However, due to the sheer depths and interwinding of the organisation, I would doubt that every rat has been rounded up, but every effort is being made to do so and will continue until the Cabal has been defeated and I for one cannot wait for that day to come and the people can live their lives in peace without such controls upon them.

Hoping that this have clarified everything to your satisfaction

bounce

talltom44 wrote:
So are you saying that this thing about the “RATS” is not true? Here is common sense. If the rats are out of the barn running for cover like they say, airports, waterways of the world then why can’t you bring the new “CORN” into the barn because the rats are gone? If the rats are still in the barn it shouldn’t be hard to find them right? How long can that take? I’m just asking because I don’t have the answers.

So again I have to ask using common sense, Why would you call the RV knowing this? What you are saying sounds like we will never have all the rats but now I see the post that we do??? I do want this to happen and I don't want to discourage anyone but what I have been reading for the passed year makes me wonder why you would say some of the things I read. One thing I have learned from being in the spot light you better be able to take the heat that comes with it.
[/quote]

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 am

DevaronDLH wrote:I have been watching the comments and the Mods who react to the comments. what i am seeing is incredible, so far everyone is afraid to say the their great guru lied, pure and simple... it makes no difference if you lie deliberately or otherwise, a lie is still a lie and no amount of excuses are going to make it any different... and since this this is the third time this lie has been told, I believe it is theiliar that needs to be addressed, and not the innocent people...

Everyone is rubbed raw lately,however,you are here of your own free will,I guess you will be leaving us now?

I am here until I see an end result. :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:25 am

happywelshguy,

How seriously do you take this investment?

I would assume that you take it fairly seriously.

As serious as your job? Perhaps? Perhaps not?

Your unwavering support and trust in Okie and Bulldogg is... something to witness.

I believe the people who are "arguing" with you find it hard to believe that your trust is so adamant. Especially since Okie and Bulldogg have both consistently released info that proved not relevant to this investment.

I too am curious to understand how, and why you believe that THIS time they have provided information pertinent to this investment.

The GPS example I believe was a very good one. How many times do you repair a GPS before you get a new one? And if this GPS consistently breaks regardless of the reason, would you travel in a foreign land with it?

Perhaps you would. But I and many of the members here would not.

happywelshguy, your unwavering and (in my opinion) unreasonable faith in these men perplex me. I do not know who you are. Who the person behind the name is. But if you honestly still trust Okie and Bulldogg as credible sources of information... You must trust almost anybody. I have never met anyone who have been as consistently wrong as Okie and Bulldogg. (other than RichQueen)

This is the second time the RV has been called within one month. The first time when proven incorrect. Niether Okie nor Bulldogg cared to talk about themselves being wrong. They have never cared to explain themselves. So how can we trust what they say?

I asked that question honestly. How do you YOU trust someone that doesn't care to explain themselves? And who is completely wrong 99% of the time.

Please tell me how so I can understand you better. Because right now, a person like yourself is a complete mystery to me.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

zerhourwriter wrote:happywelshguy,

Your unwavering support and trust in Okie and Bulldogg is... something to witness.

I believe the people who are "arguing" with you find it hard to believe that your trust is so adamant. Especially since Okie and Bulldogg have both consistently released info that proved not relevant to this investment.

I too am curious to understand how, and why you believe that THIS time they have provided information pertinent to this investment.

The GPS example I believe was a very good one. How many times do you repair a GPS before you get a new one? And if this GPS consistently breaks regardless of the reason, would you travel in a foreign land with it?

happywelshguy, your unwavering and (in my opinion) unreasonable faith in these men perplex me. I do not know who you are. Who the person behind the name is. But if you honestly still trust Okie and Bulldogg as credible sources of information... You must trust almost anybody. I have never met anyone who have been as consistently wrong as Okie and Bulldogg. (other than RichQueen)

This is the second time the RV has been called within one month. The first time when proven incorrect. Niether Okie nor Bulldogg cared to talk about themselves being wrong. They have never cared to explain themselves. So how can we trust what they say?

I asked that question honestly. How do you YOU trust someone that doesn't care to explain themselves? And who is completely wrong 99% of the time.

Please tell me how so I can understand you better. Because right now, a person like yourself is a complete mystery to me.

The Emperor has no clothes!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wyquiltr Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 am

People who know and love God, see God in others. That is why they are able to trust so easily. Negative people who do not know God (or only know "of Him") are not able to trust as easily.

Most of the people on Okie's chats know that God is in him, along with Bulldog, and the Mods. We are so thankful to have them caring for us and keeping us updated on everything as it happens.

The Good Lord will see us through this in His time. Perhaps He is trying to teach you Patience. JMHO

wyquiltr

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:19 am

It is not my intent to argue with anyone far from it, as that is negative and i'n my opinion living one’s life in negativity Serves No Useful Purpose.

I actually live my life quite opposite operating in harmony and I try to enjoy "Every Precious Moment"

I'm confused by some of your comments i.e.: I too am curious to understand how and why you believe that THIS time they have provided information pertinent to this investment.

I could have sworn that OKIE provided information that was pertinent to this investment, it was just incorrect.

May I respectfully suggest that you read my post again, especially the first five paragraphs.

You will find comments such as: What may be the real concern here is just how Emphatic, Detailed and Convincing, latest posts have been, particularly from OKIE and how damaging it was when the information crashed.

Perhaps if you revisit my post again, you will be further enlightened.

I hope that you will forgive me for not explaining further, but I have my reason for doing so and I choose not to debate the issue.

As for being a mystery, life is full of mystery and I guess I’m just another

bounce

zerhourwriter wrote:happywelshguy,

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 am

wyquiltr wrote:People who know and love God, see God in others. That is why they are able to trust so easily. Negative people who do not know God (or only know "of Him") are not able to trust as easily.

Most of the people on Okie's chats know that God is in him, along with Bulldog, and the Mods. We are so thankful to have them caring for us and keeping us updated on everything as it happens.

The Good Lord will see us through this in His time. Perhaps He is trying to teach you Patience. JMHO

I trust until you give me reason not to trust. I am not negative nor do I not know God because I dont trust some men. I trust in GOD and he shows me who to trust here by their actions and words.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:42 am

If the blind lead the blind they will fall into the ditch. I place no total trust in man ON JESUS CRIST THE SOLID ROCK I STAND ALL OTHER GROUND IS SINKING SAND. Those who play with God using his name to futher there fortunes will someday pay a dear price for it He who stumbles on this rock shall be broken but he who this rock shall fall upon shall be ground to a find powder Gods wheels of justice may seem to move slow but he would that no man should perish. brother happywelsh man I wouldnt be so trusting if I were you Know this my brother satan the god of this present world makes his self as an angel of light. All cults and false religion have a little light in them just enough to decieve people. Just a thoughful few words
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 am

"China wants the rats out of the barn and arrested" ?? You think China is reading the same guru nonsense we are reading? Heck, we all want you rats out of the barn and arrested! There's only one problem with that. China doesn't arrest rats, they eat them.

Just my opinion, but I don't think we can call the guru's stupid or idiotic anymore- obviously, they 'get' something from their BS... whether accolades, false esteem, or money- whatever- they get something. The ones we should worry about being dumber than a stump are the ones that follow them so closely and keep heaping cult like 'ooohs and ahhhhs' on every wrong prediction. The reason we should worry is these people get to VOTE. Now that's terrifying if you think about it.

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 am

purpleskyz wrote:aztec....
No personal attack was implied. I was only using your words. But if you felt attacked by those words please forgive me.
Trust me... I would like nothing better than to put what I really think about this topic on a post. I have learned that I need to keep those TRUTHS to myself as it serves me not to publicly air what we are ALL thinking.

I sincerely do forgive you if you meant no attack by these words:

"Aztec... maybe you do need a tinfoil hat. It might help to conduct some
electricity to your brain cells that are not activated yet.
Time to wake up!"

I took them to mean that you were saying that my brain cells were not activated yet and that it was time to wake up... To me, that is a personal attack...

So, no worries and indeed let's be friends... :cheers: 8) :cheers:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 am

How can you possibly defend the indefensible? There is one word that covers it all...EGO!

How short must people's memory be? Can you count the number of times that the RV has been called on this site ending with the emphatic words of "NUFF SAID! PERIOD"! Well, I go back to the GET site and the Planet Dinar site where, "it is done, NUFF SAID! PERIOD!" was almost the daily watchword.

I would like to be a defender but I see no way. This RV has been called at least 75 times by the same guy. The defense that he is merely passing on the information he gets is ludicrous. I would think that somewhere along the line, maybe after the 25th time or maybe the 50th time, I would get a clue and realize that maybe, just maybe the information I am getting is faulty.

The proof of the "EGO" charge comes with the crowing of "I was the first one to announce the RV". Well, if you announce it every day and you do it real early in the morning before the other GooRoos get up, you are very likely to be the first to call the RV...today.

And...enough of the stupid riddles and trying to use religion as a way to keep the followers. I think the way religion is constantly used in each and every sentence is blasphemy. Don't take that statement to mean that I am not a christian or that I think religion should be banned, not mentioned or any other thing. I'm saying it is way over done as a way of trying to add credibility to the posts.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:15 am

TNman wrote:How can you possibly defend the indefensible? There is one word that covers it all...EGO!

How short must people's memory be? Can you count the number of times that the RV has been called on this site ending with the emphatic words of "NUFF SAID! PERIOD"! Well, I go back to the GET site and the Planet Dinar site where, "it is done, NUFF SAID! PERIOD!" was almost the daily watchword.

I would like to be a defender but I see no way. This RV has been called at least 75 times by the same guy. The defense that he is merely passing on the information he gets is ludicrous. I would think that somewhere along the line, maybe after the 25th time or maybe the 50th time, I would get a clue and realize that maybe, just maybe the information I am getting is faulty.

The proof of the "EGO" charge comes with the crowing of "I was the first one to announce the RV". Well, if you announce it every day and you do it real early in the morning before the other GooRoos get up, you are very likely to be the first to call the RV...today.

And...enough of the stupid riddles and trying to use religion as a way to keep the followers. I think the way religion is constantly used in each and every sentence is blasphemy. Don't take that statement to mean that I am not a christian or that I think religion should be banned, not mentioned or any other thing. I'm saying it is way over done as a way of trying to add credibility to the posts.

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 am

therealbutterfly wrote:I trust until you give me reason not to trust. I am not negative nor do I not know God because I dont trust some men. I trust in GOD and he shows me who to trust here by their actions and words.

TNman wrote:How can you possibly defend the indefensible? There is one word that covers it all...EGO!

TRB and TNman, there is great wisdom in your words here and much should be learned from it, too bad it will most likely fall upon deaf ears... Ilikeyou

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:47 am

az tec...

I am an old timer that actually remembers putting tin foil on the rabbitt ears on our black and white tv to boost the reception. LOL In my day tin foil hats was not a bad thing but a good thing. Smile

But thanks for your forgiveness.

As for this type of info from those that will forever stay nameless to me.....

I have been quite vocal about how I feel with that. These outrageous calls just inflame and there by get those clicks happening. That is what the advertisers see. I am not implying that is the reason the RV was called several times this past month. Just saying it does stir up interest and that is always a good thing for a venue such as this one.

Do I hope to see this happen? Heck ya"!!!!! Do I think it will go at over $12.00? Heck NO!!!!! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 2245507099My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 am

TNman wrote:
How can you possibly defend the indefensible? There is one word that covers it all...EGO!

HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:19 am

purpleskyz wrote:az tec...

I am an old timer that actually remembers putting tin foil on the rabbitt ears on our black and white tv to boost the reception. LOL In my day tin foil hats was not a bad thing but a good thing. Smile

But thanks for your forgiveness.

As for this type of info from those that will forever stay nameless to me.....

I have been quite vocal about how I feel with that. These outrageous calls just inflame and there by get those clicks happening. That is what the advertisers see. I am not implying that is the reason the RV was called several times this past month. Just saying it does stir up interest and that is always a good thing for a venue such as this one.

Do I hope to see this happen? Heck ya"!!!!! Do I think it will go at over $12.00? Heck NO!!!!! Smile

I, too, am old enough to have put tin foil on the black and white tv rabbit ears... LOL

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 am

ITS PECAN PIE NITE “ – REALLY? . After everything that has happened here in the last 72 hours and with nerves frayed, what does a comment like this go to server? I see it as someone who has lost touch with reality. HWG, I have lightheartedly pointed out in the past that some threads in here have made you the “not so happy welsh guy” but in all seriousness you must find it very difficult at this point to defend the indefensible. If everyday someone kept telling me that your home was on fire and everyday I passed that intel on to you wouldn’t you say to me after the third day to please stop? Or would you say to me thank you, please keep telling me everyday that my home is on fire if that’s what your sources are telling you? Doesn’t the messenger have some responsibly to evaluate the message and determine what is reasonable and what is not? Do parents tell their children everything that they hear and know or do they evaluate with common sense what should be passed on?

Last edited by raidernick on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 am

Some of us WILL defend Okie and Bulldog 'till the cows come home-And it's really too bad that some cannot see the forest for the trees-That's what I think-Just like barbed wire-You can get caught up in it, or you can try to avoid it-Plain and simple-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:05 pm

While the RV sits in limbo (temporarily) it may be time for us to look at what we are thinking and saying. Questioning whether this information or that information is true, sensible, or that the information should have been "screened" does no one any good. As to "screening" information - who decides? Isn't it time for a change?

How about the people who are wanting someone to decide doing the decision making? Go out and get the information and then YOU decide what WE need to hear. YOU be the messenger. Try walking the the information providers shoes once - I don't think you would want to do it again - especially after the information you present doesn't materialize in an instant or at all. You trusted someone to tell you, they did and then what they said did not happen (or happen as fast as they said it would). Are you going to step right back up to the plate?

These "messengers" do that time and time again. Ever wonder why? When you come with the answer then maybe YOU can solve the question of the allusive RV. Rather than concentrate on the messengers why don't we concentrate on their sources. There has been mention of high ranking bank and financial personages resigning and being arrested -- hmmmmm, how about sources that have continually given mis-information? I wonder, have we been rattling the wrong sabers?

Rather than ridicule messengers why don't we seek out these sources and put them to the test of inquisition, trial and sentence? Makes more sense to me than continually ranting and raving about this "guru" or that one -- doing that only spins our wheels and we are continually going no where.

I'd bet a piece of MOM'S APPLE PIE that once we land one of the sources in hot water the rest of the "rats" will leave the ship. The question we have to answer is WHO IS THE FIRST RAT? Be they Iraqi or American. Looking closer to home may be easier, but why not both?

Time for a change. Attacking messengers has been a time honored past time and is really a boring proposition -- time to attack the source. A good inquisitor always FINDS AND GOES TO THE SOURCE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Here are 3 rats: you guys get the rest of them

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 DDfree10k-1

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 DinarincNY

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 OkieOilManFEB

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 pm

LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 2245507099My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:30 pm

aksafeone wrote:- especially after the information you present doesn't materialize in an instant or at all. You trusted someone to tell you, they did and then what they said did not happen (or happen as fast as they said it would).

That’s it right there. I wouldn’t be presenting information that I didn’t know to be factual. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about “stepping back to the plate”. It’s the “We have an RV, just waiting on confirmation”. – then wait on the confirmations before blasting that message to the world. Some responsibility has to rest with the messenger having common sense what to pass on and what to hold back. Instead it seems to be a rush to be “first” as was clearly stated over the weekend by wingmen.

raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm

In my personal opinion if an individual is operating with integrity and doing everything humanly possible to determine the Truth, but for circumstances unknown, the information that was provided was later found to be incorrect, I don't believe that can be characterised as a lie.

The question that you asked is rather narrow and doesn't take into consideration the fact that circumstances change.

Further if an individual has operated diligently taking all necessary precautions, in an effort to establish the truth, but the information provided was later proven to be erroneous, can that individual be labeled as a Liar?

I don't believe so.

If I recall correctly, OKIE had unofficially posted that the RV had occurred, but he was going to get a minimum of 3 verifications before he made calling the RV official and he confirmed later that the RV did in fact occur after receiving such confirmations.

I believe that other information providers had also confirmed that the information provided by OKIE was correct and that there was a total of (14) verifications made, that the information was correct.

Under those circumstances I find it most difficult to label someone a Liar and tarnish that person (s) reputation

bounce

for the greater cause
donnyc2919 wrote:To be a lie something must have been done deliberately and with deception and it's usually for personal gain.

So basically it's not a lie as long as they believe it's true.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm

HWG- The RV is going to happen, but as to when, is anybodies guess-And like you, I do not see where anybody lied- Remember Kuwait? They RV'd 7 days or so after the they announced it- Right or wrong? Maybe that will happen like that, or Okie and Bulldog would not have posted that- They DO know something that we don't -And could be what they are basing it on-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:04 pm

No we wouldn't call them a liar. We would call them the passers of inaccurate information 150 times and counting. Calling them liars no but calling them about as reliable as their sources is a different story. How is that for their reputation?

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:06 pm

donnyc2129- Please re-read my post above- Slowly this time-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 pm

So what I can Like Horses Too
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:33 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I could have sworn that OKIE provided information that was pertinent to this investment, it was just incorrect.

I guess the problem here is that english is not my first language. I've noticed that most Americans who speak english do not know the definitions to there own words. Not an insult just an observation.

So here is the definition to pertinent.

per·ti·nent/ˈpərtn-ənt/
Adjective:
Relevant or applicable to a particular matter; apposite.

Any information that Okie or Bulldogg gave, that turned out to be incorrect would be IRrelevant. It would not be "applicable" because it would not apply to the RV and so would not be suitable. It would not be apt.

So even though you could have "sworn", its a good thing you didn't swear. Huh?

The way you picked apart one sentence that I wrote was "guru" worthy. Especially since the sentence had nothing to do with the question I asked you. And also you were wrong in your understanding of that sentence because you did not understand the meaning of the words I used.

I have wondered this for quite sometime but now I just have to ask.

Are you Okie?

It would make sense to me. Since Okie doesn't have a active forum account under his name. I would think he would like to see the result of the words he says. What better way to defend his credibility than using a name that wasn't "Okie".

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Terbo, I'm sorry, what were you saying cause you lost me after you said like when Kuwait RV'd!!! Kuwait never RV'd... So please quit saying they did and spreading false "those who shall remain nameless" misinformation... I mean no disrespect by posting this... It is only my intent to try to help educate the forum...

It seems that most have forgotten and the new investors have never been educated as to what happened on the ground in Kuwait.

1. Saddam rolled into Kuwait and removed approximately 320 million of Kuwaiti Dinar

2. The value of the Kuwaiti dinar dropped from it's pre invasion value of $3.47 per dinar to a low of .05 - .10 cents per dinar on the streets / black market. It never changed on the forex as shown in the forex chart below.

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 ForexTraders-graph-small

3. Some in Kuwait and the region did dump all of the Kuwaiti Dinars they had for US Dollars.

4. When the US rolled in to liberate Kuwait the Kuwaiti Dinar was being traded on the street / black market for as low as .10 cents per one Kuawiti Dinar.

5. New currency was printed and exchanged 1-1 for the old dinar after the banks reopened and the value of the Kuwaiti Dinar was returned to it's pre invasion value of $3.47.

6. There were some people who bought the Kuwaiti Dinar in Kuwait at a price of .05 to .10 cents on the street / black market and redeemed them at the full price of $3.47 at the banks.

Here is the article from the New York Times in March of 1991

The Central Bank is canceling the value of Kuwaiti dinars that were seized from the Central Bank and put into circulation by the Iraqis. The invalid serial numbers were posted today in front of all banks in the city.

All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/25/world/after-the-war-no-electricity-but-kuwait-reopens-its-banks.html

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=qxweAAAAIBAJ&sjid=PXsEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5441,6014365&dq=kuwait+currency+history&hl=en

CJ

Last edited by CaptnJerry on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:44 pm

I just brought what had been expressed earlier on the site- I apologize for confusing the peeps, but I guess it is not as bad as what HAS been brought here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

raidernick wrote:
aksafeone wrote:- especially after the information you present doesn't materialize in an instant or at all. You trusted someone to tell you, they did and then what they said did not happen (or happen as fast as they said it would).

That’s it right there. I wouldn’t be presenting information that I didn’t know to be factual. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about “stepping back to the plate”. It’s the “We have an RV, just waiting on confirmation”. – then wait on the confirmations before blasting that message to the world. Some responsibility has to rest with the messenger having common sense what to pass on and what to hold back. Instead it seems to be a rush to be “first” as was clearly stated over the weekend by wingmen.

As irritating and frustrating as it is,when these people we look to,to bring us information,fall foul of the intel they receive and pass on to us,we must also understand we have a personal stake in this investment,and take responsibility for that.
Many have been around for some time,we have been through this more than once,and by now,to use one of AJ's favorite expressions,"take it with a grain of salt" should be part of our vocabulary.
I see a lot of complaining about intel,but only a few bring any of their own to the table,and those that do,are greatly appreciated and admired,for the courage to do so.
I bought dinar,I am therefore ultimately responsible for my actions,I have a responsibility to myself and my family,to do everything I can to figure out where we might be in "the great RV Scheme of things".
We complain about the gurus and the intel so much,it is like an old scratched vinyl LP,just the same way as the intel is like an old scratched vinyl record,however,I have a choice.
I do not have to believe anything they say,and do research for myself,or if I am just too lazy or not intelligent enough to hunt down the information,I can go to http://www.changesxchange.com/ ,read the facts provided there,and come to my own conclusions.
If we stop allowing anyone to post intel here,many will disappear to warmer climes,where they can whine about the poor quality being provided for them over there too...if they are allowed to express themselves in this way more than once! Wink
This site is very accommodating of opinions and debate,compared to many others,the problem is some may take that as weakness,and eventually hang themselves with their own rope...or go for an icy swim chillout
I am replying to your comments raider,but this is not targeted directly at you.
We can choose to disagree,debate,whatever,but in a socially acceptable manner,we have rules,and for goodness sake,let us take responsibility for our investment,if we do not like what we hear from our people,we can move on to go find our own intel.
We do not know the circumstances behind the intel they receive,why it went wrong,did not pan out etc. but if they stopped the flow,would we then see happier faces I wonder.
I am sure they verified the intel,perhaps more than once,as far as it was possible to do,but think of this...
the next step in the verification process may have been for it to show on Forex,so if that was the case,and the pain is too much to bear for us,time and time again,then just wait for Forex,and stop reading guru posts.
A pain free solution.
I prefer to continue reading their intel,and will work through the smoke all by myself.
That,is my responsibility.
Blessings,
and still looking for,and believing in,a crock of golden dinar at the end of the Dinar Rainbow :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

It's better than a crock of, well, you know-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:18 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 pm

terbo56 wrote:It's better than a crock of, well, you know-Laughing

Than what asks doodoo?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:58 pm

A dogs favorite candy from the cat box- "poopsy Rolls'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm

What a great explanation....

Wish I had thought of it.

Thank You.

bounce

wyquiltr wrote:People who know and love God, see God in others. That is why they are able to trust so easily. Negative people who do not know God (or only know "of Him") are not able to trust as easily.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm

This comes from the Currency Newshound
website. An exchange rate of the new to old of 1:1000 and running the
currencies "in parallel" says lop in my book. I don't feel that's being
negative as much as I consider it being an honest educated opinion.
Here's part of the article I'm talking about:

The Central Bank
of Iraq has agreed with the Economic Committee of the Iraqi Parliament
to introduce the new banknotes in September 2012, which will be used in
parallel with the current banknotes for a year. The CBI will completely
withdraw the old banknotes by September 2013.
Abdul-Hussein Abtan,
Economic Committee Member of Parliament in Baghdad “The process of
removing zeros from the currency will contribute to dealing better with
inflation, facilitate economic cooperation with international banks and
reduce the differences in [standards of] living in society,”
Abtan
explained. Mahma Khalil, another Member of the Iraqi Parliament and
official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has
been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after
a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al
Shibibi.
“According to the agreements, the new bill will be
printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and
in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and
would not have a negative impact on the market,” explained MP Khalil. He
added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones
would be 1:1,000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

well i do not want to sound disrespectful but 90 percent of what we read is pure hog wash plain and simple and if you do not like this just prove to me one thing anyone said turned out correct just sit back enjoy the show and one day it will happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

John321 wrote:This comes from the Currency Newshound
website. An exchange rate of the new to old of 1:1000 and running the
currencies "in parallel" says lop in my book. I don't feel that's being
negative as much as I consider it being an honest educated opinion.
Here's part of the article I'm talking about:

The Central Bank
of Iraq has agreed with the Economic Committee of the Iraqi Parliament
to introduce the new banknotes in September 2012, which will be used in
parallel with the current banknotes for a year. The CBI will completely
withdraw the old banknotes by September 2013.
Abdul-Hussein Abtan,
Economic Committee Member of Parliament in Baghdad “The process of
removing zeros from the currency will contribute to dealing better with
inflation, facilitate economic cooperation with international banks and
reduce the differences in [standards of] living in society,”
Abtan
explained. Mahma Khalil, another Member of the Iraqi Parliament and
official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has
been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after
a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al
Shibibi.
“According to the agreements, the new bill will be
printed by a European company and introduced to the market gradually and
in a well-planned schedule to ensure it will not result in shocks and
would not have a negative impact on the market,” explained MP Khalil. He
added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones
would be 1:1,000.

LOP is not a HAPPY FLUFFY word.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

With the greatest of respect, you shouldn't make assumptions or, presumptions of others, as you can easily make a fool of yourself, which in my opinion you have done admirably.

I am not American. (Fool On You)

I am not OKIE. (Fool On You)

In my personal opinion, your comment about the word "Pertinent" is nonsense, as it's not pertinent to the subject matter. (Fool On You)

It's easy to comment that I was wrong, especially when you don't explicitly define, what I was wrong with.

You may be correct that I didn't understand a sentence that you wrote, as I find that your sentence structure and spelling to be quite atrocious.

As an example, the following gibberish is confusing and I don't understand it's relevance.

So even though you could have "sworn", it’s a good thing you didn't swear. Huh?

Further, if you are trying to give me an English lesson, then may I respectfully suggest that you first pay attention to your own proficiency in the English language and ensure that your comments are both sensible and correct, which they are not.

In summary, I have wasted enough of my personal time in this matter, so don't expect any further correspondence from me.

bounce

zerhourwriter wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:I could have sworn that OKIE provided information that was pertinent to this investment, it was just incorrect.

I guess the problem here is that english is not my first language. I've noticed that most Americans who speak english do not know the definitions to there own words. Not an insult just an observation.

So here is the definition to pertinent.

per·ti·nent/ˈpərtn-ənt/
Adjective:
Relevant or applicable to a particular matter; apposite.

Any information that Okie or Bulldogg gave, that turned out to be incorrect would be IRrelevant. It would not be "applicable" because it would not apply to the RV and so would not be suitable. It would not be apt.

So even though you could have "sworn", its a good thing you didn't swear. Huh?

The way you picked apart one sentence that I wrote was "guru" worthy. Especially since the sentence had nothing to do with the question I asked you. And also you were wrong in your understanding of that sentence because you did not understand the meaning of the words I used.

I have wondered this for quite sometime but now I just have to ask.

Are you Okie?

It would make sense to me. Since Okie doesn't have a active forum account under his name. I would think he would like to see the result of the words he says. What better way to defend his credibility than using a name that wasn't "Okie".

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarace Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Would someone please tell me when has Okie ever been right about anything?

dinarace

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:51 pm

From March 2011 - April 2011

3/22 - IT APPEARS AFTER THE 27TH WHEN PARLIAMENT RECONVENES WOULD BE OUR MOST OPTIMUM OPPORTUNITY FOR THE R/V. EVERYTHING IS DONE! R/V AT ANY MOMENT!!

3/25 - SIGNED OIL CONTRACTS WITH EFFECTIVE START DATE SPECIFIES PAYMENT IN RE VALUED DINAR NOT USD APRIL 1 EFFECTIVE RATE AND DATE

3/25 - BE WATCHFUL OF THE 27TH

3/28- MINISTRY SEATS UP FOR GRABS. MALIKI IS SUPPOSED TO ANNOUNCE MINISTERS SATURDAY. R/V STILL ON HORIZON AND I STILL FEEL THAT IT HAS TO BE DONE THIS MONTH -3 DAYS AWAY!!

3/29- WE ARE THERE! ANNOUNCEMENT OF RV CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT! IT IS SETTLED. IT IS DONE. IT IS COMPLETED. WE ARE THERE PERIOD. THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF MY LAST POSTS. THE END OF OKIE OIL MAN AS WE KNOW IT.

3/31- EVERYTHING IN THE PAST THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE IS COMPLETED. WE ARE NOW SIMPLY WATCHING THE CLOCK.

4/4- MY SOURCES IN THE ME AND THEY RESTATED ABOUT SHABBI SIGNING OFF ON THE RV THURSDAY AFTERNOON. RV IS COMPLETED PERIOD. EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE HAS.

4/5- WE ARE ONLY DAYS IF NOT HOURS FROM THE RV AND WATCHING THE CBI WEBSITE WILL NOT BE OF NO USE SINCE A NEW AND PRIVATE WEBSITE FOR THE CBI WILL ONLY BE VIEWABLE BY A SELECT FEW AND THAT IS ON A SUBSCRIPTION BASIS.

4/6- MALIKI ACCEPTED THE BARANZI INITIATIVE AND GOI IS FORMED. RUMOUR OUT OF IRAQ THAT RV MAY HAVE OCCURED TODAY. RATE FURNISHED ME WAS OVER 4.00

4/6- MIDNIGHT TONIGHT COULD BE THE NIGHT. PREVIOS INTEL CONFIRMED

4/7- EVERYTHING IS DONE AND WE WILL SEE IT AT ANY MOMENT. NO NEED FOR FURTHER INTEL IT IS SETTLED.

4/9- THE IBS HAS BEEN AND IS PINGING CONTACTING WORLD WIDE BANKS. THE WINDOW IS NOW OPEN FOR THE WIND OF CHANGE AS TO WHETHER WE SEE IT TODAY- TOMORROW OR NEXT WEEK. REST ASSURED IT IS ALL COMPLETED NOW.

4/11- FROM MANY DIFFERENT AND VARUED SOURCES FINALLY CONSENSUS OF OPINION WAS AGREED UPON BY ALL AT 2 PM TODAY THERE MAY BE A RE ALINGMENT OF MANY CURRENCIES. IT IS A FANTASTIC RATE NEVER EVEN DREAMED OF OR CONTEMPLATED. IT WAS AGREED ON THAT THURSDAY WOULD BE THE OUTSIDE DATE! THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY LADT POSTS AS ANY FURTHER POSTS WOULD BE UNNESSARY.

4/11- WE SHOULD SEE IT TODAY IF NOT TOMORROW. WE ARE THERE! WE ARE THERE! WE ARE THERE! NUFF SAID.

4/12- THE RATE AND DATE IS FINISHED. THE GENIUS I SPOKE WITH LAST NIGHT HAS BEEN THRU 4 RV'S AND IS A NOTRD AND BRILLIANT ECONOMIST AND INVESTOR - NO RV HAD EVER TAKEN PLACE IN HISTORY UNLESS IT OCCURED BETWEEN A TUESDAY AND THURSDAY.

4/17- IRAQ TV STATED RV HAS OCCURRED - EVERYTHING COMPLETED AND US ON THE WAY - NUFF SAID PERIOD

4/20- IMF HAS GIVEN FINAL WARNING TO MALIKI TO RV OR THEY WILL TAKE MATTERS IN THEIR OWN HANDS. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MEETING IN USA WAS A POLITICAL EMBARRASSMENT TO SHABBI. I WAS TOLD AGAIN RV THIS WEEK!

4/22- SHABBI WANTED HIGHER RATE. AT ANY MOMENT RV CAN OCCUR. APPEARS TO BE AN INITIAL RI AND THEN LATER RV

4/26- WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR JOURNEY. ALL WE NEED IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT. YOU GUYS WORRYING ABOUT 80 CENT RATE CAN GO SOAK YOUR HEADS IN EPSOM SALT.

4/27- I JUST NOW LEARNED THAT RV REALLY OCCURED - GLITCH WITH US BANK SYSTEM- AND WAS FIXED 2 HOURS AGO. RV TO BE REALED AT IMF CHOOSING. RATE MUCH HIGHER THAN. 86 RATE BEING BATTLED AROUND. TODAY OR TOMORROW SHOULD BE A STELLAR DAY OF OUR LIVES! MINISTRY SEATS WERE VOTED ON ALONG WITH HCL VOTED AND PASSED.

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum