Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

+29
TNman
kingosawbe
therealbutterfly
wyquiltr
raidernick
zerhourwriter
dinarstar
donnyc2919
DevaronDLH
CaptnJerry
HeadNotTheTail
PALMER01
wes
maestro
SEBtopdog
Keys
davidpg
par5
renny123
az-tex
aubrey
Cabo
talltom44
sandwedge
Purpleskyz
Terbo56
ou812
mmaster
happywelshguy
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Empty My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I may be quite off base here and i'm not looking to avert the truth or, to be misguided in any manner and if you consider that I am, then please accept my sincerest apology, as what i'm stating is simply my honest opinion of recent events.

I believe it's a fair statement to say that information has often been inconsistent, erratic and incorrect.

I believe it's fair to say, that we have become somewhat accustomed, to receiving such information and we have all dealt with provided information, in our own manner.

What may be the real concern here, is just how Emphatic, Detailed and Convincing, latest posts have been, particularly from OKIE.

Good folks have believed, based upon such information "That The RV Is Truly Here" and have become Incredibly Excited and Incredibly Thankful that the long awaited blessing has finally arrived and the roller coaster of emotion, have come to an end.

I have always admired OKIE for the manner in which he wants to help people and for his Gentle Heart and I truly believe, that he has always had the members Best Interest First and Foremost.

With that stated, I do believe that it's the emphatic content of his recent posts, have energized members belief to a new higher level, that we are about to witness the RV materialising and the new found prosperity of members and that The Crash that has followed, (as seen in some posts) has been more damaging to members hopes than previous information.

DO I BLAME OKIE?...ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I sincerely believe that OKIE and Bulldog have reported what they have Earnestly and Genuinely believed to be Accurate and True, from whom they obtained their information and that they are probably just as Upset and Frustrated as members are, that the RV has still not materialised.

I further believe that because of previous nefarious information provided by OKIE, that he would have Doubled and Tripled confirmation with his sources as being correct of the RV being released, before such information was posted.

I am confident that issues have once again occurred beyond OKIE's control and AFTER the posting that Called The RV.

What I Am Having a Problem With Is The Comment of Rounding Up of The Bad Guys.

I am personally having a difficult time in believing that to be true, as to me, it doesn't appear to be logical

I try to look at different aspects objectively, using Common Sense.

There has been considerably information over the course of several weeks and from different venues, that person (s) of the Dark Cabal are being arrested and detained, thereby removing any influence they may have on the RV.

I am confident that whomever the person (s) are, that makes the final decision to release the RV and providing OKIE with the information are consummate professionals and would have absolutely ensured, that such Cabal members had been sufficiently removed, before providing the information to OKIE.

I may be totally off base with my comment, but to me, if it Doesn't Make Sense Then it’s Not True and the real reason for another delay, has not yet been released.

I understand why there are negative comments again towards OKIE, but I ask you to kindly consider the Enormous Time and Effort that this Gentle Warrior, is making to benefit all members and give Thanks for his Unyielding Effort

I still have Considerable Faith and Admiration for OKIE and Bulldog and I Sincerely "Thank Them" for their continuous and unfailing quest, in bringing us the result that we all want.

I ask that all members kindly consider what I have written and instead of being negative and criticising, Give Thanks and Show Appreciation and Support For OKIE and Bulldog.

I’m confident that they would both appreciate It.

Thank You.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Empty Re: My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

Post by mmaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Happywelshguy, Thankyou for the post. I couldnt have said it any better

mmaster

Back to top Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Empty Re: My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS

Post by ou812 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:12 pm

All i can say is, UNBELIEVABLE.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Man, you are a piece of work,ou812,you know that?Mad My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:27 pm

You really are truly a happy guy aren't you?

I almost got a toothache from reading your above post. LOL joking

I love to read your posts because you are just simply a nice person!!! You totally take the negative out of my sails. You are a sarcasm eraser. I can almost envision fluffy white clouds that are chemtrail free after reading your posts. Ahhhhh....... that is so nice. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2245507099My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 pm

terbo56 wrote:Man, you are a piece of work,ou812,you know that?Mad My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009

Thanks for the compliment.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:43 pm

You're welcome- I guess?scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:39 pm

My post at 2:27 was intended for the happywelshguy.

Just wanted to clarify.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2245507099My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

What exactly is unbelievable in my post?

If you would let me know, I will try to clarify for you

bounce

ou812 wrote:All i can say is, UNBELIEVABLE.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:52 pm

HWG definitely got one thing right in his post. There is a "negative affect" to the members when an RV has been called, yet there's no RV to follow. This is far from the first time, and probably won't be the last. Positive strides are being made, and we can all see this unfolding in the news. I just don't get these intel providers. Many are doing more harm than good.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by talltom44 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:01 pm

So are you saying that this thing about the “RATS” is not true? Here is common sense. If the rats are out of the barn running for cover like they say, airports, waterways of the world then why can’t you bring the new “CORN” into the barn because the rats are gone? If the rats are still in the barn it shouldn’t be hard to find them right? How long can that take? I’m just asking because I don’t have the answers.

talltom44

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:02 pm

happywelshguy

It's always great to hear from a level head...

I know and understand that many people are in need, and just as theirs needs or others, that they would like to help: raises the emotional stakes. We all want the same thing...

I do believe you are on track...All things point to that..And all things point that this ride is finally over...

As they have said many many times...stay grounded and it WILL work it's way out....

Maybe I have just been in this thing to long..6yrs and counting..

But I seem more relaxed and confident than ever..

Great post...

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Mitkire- You post was deleted because is showed negativity-If you don't like it here, please,go haunt another site- Plain and simple-You didn't mind drinking the kool aid when you were younger, though, huh?Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

You can't have it both ways HWG....this is not the White House ....either its truth that has been spoken or not. When your words match your deeds you have truth. As of today, the words used by Okie and Bulldog to "call" the RV have not come true. Making things worse by posting a list of additional problems that are holding things up is nothing more than making excuses. Either Okie and Bulldog have been deceived by their sources...or Okie and Bulldog are deceiving you and me....there is no other option. I thought I was mature enough and wise enough to discern the difference...but I was wrong and once again I have been sucked into this hurtful posting. Its my fault for reading it and believing it. So I blame myself....but Okie and Bulldog are accountable.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 pm

The intel was delivered as it was given- So, I suggest you take it up with them- There is enough tension here without that- You have been warned- This is not the time to disperse aggravation-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Hmmmmmmmmm........

A question for you:

How is speaking the TRUTH dispersing aggravation???

Just curious...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm

It is adding tension that does not need to be expressed at this point- People are up in arms because their hopes have been slammed against the wall-:|
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:17 pm

aubrey wrote:You can't have it both ways HWG....this is not the White House ....either its truth that has been spoken or not. When your words match your deeds you have truth. As of today, the words used by Okie and Bulldog to "call" the RV have not come true. Making things worse by posting a list of additional problems that are holding things up is nothing more than making excuses. Either Okie and Bulldog have been deceived by their sources...or Okie and Bulldog are deceiving you and me....there is no other option. I thought I was mature enough and wise enough to discern the difference...but I was wrong and once again I have been sucked into this hurtful posting. Its my fault for reading it and believing it. So I blame myself....but Okie and Bulldog are accountable.

I'm with you 100% on your post Aubrey. The problem with this investment is; "none" of the gurus are held accountable. I'm so tired of hearing the word "confirmed", because it obviously has little to no meaning to the gurus.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:24 pm

terbo56 wrote:It is adding tension that does not need to be expressed at this point- People are up in arms because their hopes have been slammed against the wall-:|

Question for you Terbo - What is the core cause of the "tension" you are referring to? Isn't the cause the absolute calling of & repeated confirmation of the RV? Did the members cause this tension? No. Wouldn't you agree that there should be a little room for a little aggravation on a day like today?

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Aubrey;
I agree with you.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Empty Re Okie Bulldog post

Post by par5 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Great post
If I can add one thought of mine, It would be on the rates being throw around.
The cbi has told us the rate will be in the area of 1dinar=1 usd
I wish OKie's team would do the math, and then explain to us how this thing could happen
in the 12 dollar range.
Sorry guys but they will not bankrupt there country to give a rate that is not sustainable.
The mere fact that they are throwing these high rates out there , makes me wonder just
how informed their peeps really are, and can we believe anything they say.

par5

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 pm

HWG Please answer me this.
If you had a GPS that always directed you to the wrong location.
Would you continue to use it or would you get rid of it and get a new one?
And
If you would continue to use it who would be a fault for you arriving at the wrong location?
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

davidpg wrote:HWG Please answer me this.
And
If you would continue to use it who would be a fault for you arriving at the wrong location?

I like the question you have asked HWG. I think we have all been following the faulty GPS's in this investment.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:51 pm

WOW! They did it in 5 hours: lol!

FEB.27,2012 4:56PM CST.

BULLDOG75

BULLDOG75: 3:18PM CST: ALL RATS (IN & OUT OF THE BARN) ARE NOW ROUNDED UP. SEEK FOREIGN NEWSPAPERS AND INTERNET FOR IMMEDIATE UPDATES. USA WILL NOT RELEASE INFO TO MEDIA/GAG ORDER. http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19147-bulldog75-rats-are-still-in-the-barn-02-27-02-1153am-cst
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

talltom44 wrote:So are you saying that this thing about the “RATS” is not true? Here is common sense. If the rats are out of the barn running for cover like they say, airports, waterways of the world then why can’t you bring the new “CORN” into the barn because the rats are gone? If the rats are still in the barn it shouldn’t be hard to find them right? How long can that take? I’m just asking because I don’t have the answers.

Wow, talltom44. Thanks for the first post. And welcome to you!!!! But you know, you can adjust the size of the font on your posts. Don't be afraid to speak up! ☀

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:00 pm

A QUOTE FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S BRILLIANT MINDS

<p>ALBERT EINSTEIN:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. ....My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 490529750 WORDS TO LIVE BY.... I'M OUT..My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 174797362
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Okiefan have you found any stories on this. From the quick check I just did of two foreign and one domestic news source. I got zip.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:11 pm

happywelshguy wrote:What exactly is unbelievable in my post?

If you would let me know, I will try to clarify for you

bounce

ou812 wrote:All i can say is, UNBELIEVABLE.
I think what he/she is saying "unbelievable" to was you are constantly telling people to not be negative (our opinion if what is negative greatly differs but that's for another day) but now you are telling/asking to not only not be negative but that they should also write something thanking Okie/Bulldog????
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm

I believe that the Rats are being rounded up, but I don't believe that "All The Rats" have been rounded up.

I do believe that their leadership has been crippled and great strides continue daily, to establish the whereabouts of other Illuminati and / or, other satanic cultures and to further eliminate their presence and control of the human population.

Were you aware that the illuminati operates with 12 distinct levels of their organisation and can be found in all major industries and serious criminal activity.

Where you aware that children from the age of (2) years of age are indoctrinated into the illuminati and are subjected to mind control techniques and other forms of training in preparation for when they will be used at a future time.

The selection and placement into specific industries are done in accordance to their intelligence, natural acumen and beliefs of the illuminati and what it stands for.

As a result of the sheer depth and breadth of their organisation, I don’t believe that All The Rats have been rounded up, but I acknowledge that that this will be an On Going presence.

You may be interested in the following link which is a revelation of a former TRAINER of the children of the illuminati and who is now openly providing specific details on the illuminati structure and the means of how they infiltrate into industries and then take control of that industry.

This is Part One of 10 Parts and is most revealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Fd9qdYOo&feature=related

Additionally, here is another link providing interesting information into the progress of the dismantling of the Dark Cabal

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Ben Fulford.mht

Note: please see following comment which indicates that not “All The Rats” has been purged.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs Is Just The Beginning Of A Complete Dismantling Of The Khazarian Banking Monopoly.

I hope that this has answered your question to satisfaction.

bounce
talltom44 wrote:So are you saying that this thing about the “RATS” is not true? Here is common sense. If the rats are out of the barn running for cover like they say, airports, waterways of the world then why can’t you bring the new “CORN” into the barn because the rats are gone? If the rats are still in the barn it shouldn’t be hard to find them right? How long can that take? I’m just asking because I don’t have the answers.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 pm

You have to keep in mind, that even D-Con cannot kill everything in a barn- Sometimes stronger remedies are warranted-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

In such an instance, I would monitor and document the problem.

I would then go to the source to remedy the problem.

Now, if that's an anology against OKIE, I believe that it's improper as one doesn't fairly represent the other.

Further, I am quite sure that OKIE has done, just as I have suggested.

I have a question for you.

If the GPS was repaired and it malfunctioned again, are you responsible?

bounce

And

"I AM THAT "I AM"

LOVE IS LOUDER!

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:36 pm

Nuke'em, Danno.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

GO Tony Sewart WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO WOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO bigsmile [b][i]
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm

sandwedge wrote:
terbo56 wrote:It is adding tension that does not need to be expressed at this point- People are up in arms because their hopes have been slammed against the wall-:|

Question for you Terbo - What is the core cause of the "tension" you are referring to? Isn't the cause the absolute calling of & repeated confirmation of the RV? Did the members cause this tension? No. Wouldn't you agree that there should be a little room for a little aggravation on a day like today?

Go RI/RV..

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 pm

happywelshguy wrote:In such an instance, I would monitor and document the problem.

I would then go to the source to remedy the problem.

Now, if that's an anology against OKIE, I believe that it's improper as one doesn't fairly represent the other.

Further, I am quite sure that OKIE has done, just as I have suggested.

I have a question for you.

If the GPS was repaired and it malfunctioned again, are you responsible?

bounce
Yep because I am using a known faulty unit.

And
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Yes, but there is a fine line there-And that is not saying that they were wrong-I think they may have jumped the gun abit- And some of the tension is due to some of the people on this site that really have no idea of how an investment of this caliber works- They are too used to going to bed with the wants and then waking up with the gimmies-Therein lies the one problem that all of us are trying to deal with, and some of them just don't want to hear that- See what I mean?Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:10 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I believe that the Rats are being rounded up, but I don't believe that "All The Rats" have been rounded up.

I do believe that their leadership has been crippled and great strides continue daily, to establish the whereabouts of other Illuminati and / or, other satanic cultures and to further eliminate their presence and control of the human population.

Were you aware that the illuminati operates with 12 distinct levels of their organisation and can be found in all major industries and serious criminal activity.

Where you aware that children from the age of (2) years of age are indoctrinated into the illuminati and are subjected to mind control techniques and other forms of training in preparation for when they will be used at a future time.

The selection and placement into specific industries are done in accordance to their intelligence, natural acumen and beliefs of the illuminati and what it stands for.

As a result of the sheer depth and breadth of their organisation, I don’t believe that All The Rats have been rounded up, but I acknowledge that that this will be an On Going presence.

You may be interested in the following link which is a revelation of a former TRAINER of the children of the illuminati and who is now openly providing specific details on the illuminati structure and the means of how they infiltrate into industries and then take control of that industry.

This is Part One of 10 Parts and is most revealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Fd9qdYOo&feature=related

Additionally, here is another link providing interesting information into the progress of the dismantling of the Dark Cabal

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Ben Fulford.mht

Note: please see following comment which indicates that not “All The Rats” has been purged.

The resignation of the heads of the World Bank, Credit Suisse, the Bank of India and “planned resignation” of the head of Goldman Sachs Is Just The Beginning Of A Complete Dismantling Of The Khazarian Banking Monopoly.

I hope that this has answered your question to satisfaction.

bounce

Oh my...

Where is my tin foil hat????

I better try and find a tin foil helmet and full coverage suit.... Rolling Eyes Laughing My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 761671673 My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 567726376 My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 252703917 affraid

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009 My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009 My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:14 pm

Aztec... maybe you do need a tinfoil hat. It might help to conduct some electricity to your brain cells that are not activated yet.
Time to wake up!

HWG.... I am proud of you for your posts. Keep on trying. Keep spreading the light!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Aztec... maybe you do need a tinfoil hat. It might help to conduct some electricity to your brain cells that are not activated yet.
Time to wake up!

HWG.... I am proud of you for your posts. Keep on trying. Keep spreading the light!

My brain cells are activated... that is why I need to protect them from My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 2879513009

And by the way... that seems like a personal attack, which is forbidden here... just sayin'

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 pm

She is only trying to lighten up people's loads a little bit- No harm, no foul-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

terbo56 wrote:She is only trying to lighten up people's loads alittle bit- No harm, no foul-

I didn't find it amusing... and as an Admin on two different Linux forums, I believe I know when something is a personal attack... :shock:

just sayin... playing favorites here, now??? Suspect Rolling Eyes

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Never did, and never was-It's a shame you can't take a joke once in a while- She doesn't bother anyone- If it bothers YOU that much- then YOU don't need to be here, and I don't care where you came from- So, how do you like me now??Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm

terbo56 wrote:Never did, and never was-It's a shame you can't take a joke once in a while- She doesn't bother anyone- If it bothers YOU that much- then YOU don't need to be here, and I don't care where you came from- So, how do you like me now??Twisted Evil

One could say the same thing back to you....

Didn't you say you needed a break in a post awhile back??? Why not take it instead of trying to "lord it over" folks???

Just curious... How do you like me now??? My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 1649822485

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:42 pm

az-tex wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Never did, and never was-It's a shame you can't take a joke once in a while- She doesn't bother anyone- If it bothers YOU that much- then YOU don't need to be here, and I don't care where you came from- So, how do you like me now??Twisted Evil

One could say the same thing back to you....

Didn't you say you needed a break in a post awhile back??? Why not take it instead of trying to "lord it over" folks???

Just curious... How do you like me now??? My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 1649822485

In case you forgot the thread:

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19000-time-out-i-need-this

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:46 pm

You forget one thing-I do work here- and you, my unhappy one You have just been warned- A ban is coming your way- I suggest you chill out- I do like you- That's what so hard about this job- Don't make me choose-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:57 pm

terbo56 wrote:You forget one thing-I do work here- and you, my unhappy one You have just been warned- A ban is coming your way- I suggest you chill out- I do like you- That's what so hard about this job- Don't make me choose-

Who says that I am unhappy??? I don't even know why you would think that...

I have a wife who loves me. awesome kids who love me, awesome grand kids who love me, my dog who loves me, and the MOST IMPORTANT one, the Lord Jesus Christ loves me...

I have done nothing to warrant a ban here. I have not attacked anyone in a personal way. I do admit I have questioned the so called "guru's" intel, but that is because it has been to this point nonsense. Of that I am guilty.

Peace out... no worries mate...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:00 pm

I knew I liked you-No worries- Terbo:cheers: My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm

aztec....
No personal attack was implied. I was only using your words. But if you felt attacked by those words please forgive me.
Trust me... I would like nothing better than to put what I really think about this topic on a post. I have learned that I need to keep those TRUTHS to myself as it serves me not to publicly air what we are ALL thinking.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 pm

happywelshguy wrote:If the GPS was repaired and it malfunctioned again, are you responsible?

The second time, no... But when you have to send it back in for service 300 more times...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

My Comments Of OKIE - BULLDOG POSTS Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 pm

I have been watching the comments and the Mods who react to the comments. what i am seeing is incredible, so far everyone is afraid to say the their great guru lied, pure and simple... it makes no difference if you lie deliberately or otherwise, a lie is still a lie and no amount of excuses are going to make it any different... and since this this is the third time this lie has been told, I believe it is theiliar that needs to be addressed, and not the innocent people...
To the mods I would say only, STOP defending these men... You all act like its your job at stake instead of your honor and theirs. did i read even ONE apology from your gurus...NO, not one... that tells me one thing, these guys have no honor or don't care what they say or who they harm... You can defend that until your face falls off and it wont change a thing in heaven or on Earth..
You want to tell me I'm being negative because I said all this. go ahead, at least my head is not up my A** and i am not lying about my existence.
You folks all hide behind yoiur so called Christian values... excuse me, telling lies, and defending those who tell the lies is not Christian in any way... in fact Satan is the King of lies...
I came here, as most people do, to obtain some modicum of true information, and so far all I have gotten is BS Christian values and people that call themselves guru's, who have no idea what the word actually means...
Does this tell you I am done with your misinformation... thanks for nothing!
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum