Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

IT HAS NOT RV'D DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

IT HAS NOT RV'D

+12
wes
Kevind53
Terbo56
lilcricket
hithere
az-tex
dp
tnbulldog
big boy
Inquisitive one
Rockin'RV
outback7
16 posters

Go down

IT HAS NOT RV'D Empty IT HAS NOT RV'D

Post by outback7 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:16 am

I appreciate all intel providers and their time which is unpaid. But, Okie says he's first and sweet queen says she's first........Inflated ego's out of control I think. No of us care who calls it as long as it is right. Right now it has not RV'D until we see it on the tellers screen and not before it is mere rumour and nothing more......
outback7
outback7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IT HAS NOT RV'D Empty Re: IT HAS NOT RV'D

Post by Rockin'RV Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 am

NO IT HAS NOT RV'd....HOLY SMOKES PEOPLE>>>>GET A GRIPE>>>>Look at the frikkin' CBI site.....IT HAS NOT RV'D 927261665

Rockin'RV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 am

CURRENCY CODE SELL BUY
US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000
Euro EUR 1550.780 1550.005
British pound GBP 1832.369 1831.453
Canadian dollar CAD 1167.752 1167.168
Swiss franc CHF 1286.408 1285.765
Swedish krona SEK 175.473 175.385
Norwegian krone NOK 207.573 207.469
Danish krone DKK 208.512 208.408
Japanese yen JPY 14.540 14.533
Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1804.572 1803.669
Indicative rates - 26.02.2012
ECONOMIC DATA

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IT HAS NOT RV'D Empty no RV!!!!

Post by big boy Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:36 am

IT HAS NOT RV'D R8tHFUG1v8Dx4WYZne391UAAAAASUVORK5CYII= lets get real people,slow down.. it will show! Smile

big boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 am

And you were expecting what?

@outback7 wrote:I appreciate all intel providers and their time which is unpaid. But, Okie says he's first and sweet queen says she's first........Inflated ego's out of control I think. No of us care who calls it as long as it is right. Right now it has not RV'D until we see it on the tellers screen and not before it is mere rumour and nothing more......
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dp Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 am

@outback7 wrote:I appreciate all intel providers and their time which is unpaid. But, Okie says he's first and sweet queen says she's first........Inflated ego's out of control I think. No of us care who calls it as long as it is right. Right now it has not RV'D until we see it on the tellers screen and not before it is mere rumour and nothing more......

No matter. No RV anyway.

dp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 am

Another cross check for the RV: Dinar Dealers... they are not about to sell Dinar at the OLD rate AFTER the RV/RI:

https://www.dinarbanker.com/buy-iraqi-dinar.html

As you can plainly see, as of right now, it is still $1,180.00 per million Dinar...

I hope and pray that this does RV/RI, but as of now, it HAS NOT... :( :shock: Rolling Eyes Suspect

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:17 am

lol!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:28 am

It has not RVd as far as USA knows but there is a POSSIBILITY that it has RVd in IRAQ, which is what has been said. I do not have a link to past info but if my memory serves me correctly hasnt it been said that it took a week or 10 days for Kuwaits RV to show up ????

IMHO, the people that get upset the most when someone says it has RVd are the people that also take it to heart, believe it and then get crushed when it doesnt happen, We can no more PROVE that it HASN'T RVd in Iraq than they can prove that it has. If you don't have hope , faith, belief in this ever happening why do you own dinar. If I thought for one millisecond that this this was never going to happen I would sell my IQD and make back the money I have invested in buying them.

Live in the moment, dont put all your eggs in the dinar basket, and don't speak with negativity.

So what!!!! What if once again those who have called it are wrong???If you have any common sense and are staying grounded as you should be you are no worse off than you were last night before it was called so what is the issue??? Noone forced you to stay up and read the intel...with the first peep you should have discounted it as yet another rumor if you have that type of attitude and went on with your business, but no you kept reading and yes you felt that little glimmer of hope......but then you crashed this morning when you didn't see absolute confirmation. People we will not KNOW until we are physically at the bank and the money is ours to withdraw!!! But in the meantime enjoy this crazy journey, one day we will reach our destination, but please live and enjoy your life between now and then Smile

lilcricket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:42 am

Thankyou,Lilcricket, for the grounded thoughts and,and working to try to keep everything rounded out and grounded- We should hear more information as the day progresses- Wish some of them would do the same-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 am

It is called "keeping it real"...

And I stand by my posts...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:55 am

As I do mine-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:02 am

Maybe the Dinar has really RV'd and maybe not. Not one of us knows what is going on behind the scenes, so not one of us can say for sure. In the meantime, speaking for myself and my wife personally, we are having a good time contemplating the possibilities. If it happened, then we have a pile of money, if not, we are still rich in the ways that matter, friends, family, and God. Everything else is just gravy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 am

So now they're down to arguing who was WRONG first? Nice. This is what po's people more than anything. Their is a HUGE difference in saying their sources are saying "tomorrow" or next week or so forth. But to say something (the rv) HAS happened should have been easy to prove IF it had happened. They either didn't tell the truth, didn't verify, or don't care.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 am

OK the "in country" rv SUPPOSEDLY occured a couple of months ago. It was actually called on this site

@lilcricket wrote:It has not RVd as far as USA knows but there is a POSSIBILITY that it has RVd in IRAQ, which is what has been said. I do not have a link to past info but if my memory serves me correctly hasnt it been said that it took a week or 10 days for Kuwaits RV to show up ????

IMHO, the people that get upset the most when someone says it has RVd are the people that also take it to heart, believe it and then get crushed when it doesnt happen, We can no more PROVE that it HASN'T RVd in Iraq than they can prove that it has. If you don't have hope , faith, belief in this ever happening why do you own dinar. If I thought for one millisecond that this this was never going to happen I would sell my IQD and make back the money I have invested in buying them.

Live in the moment, dont put all your eggs in the dinar basket, and don't speak with negativity.

So what!!!! What if once again those who have called it are wrong???If you have any common sense and are staying grounded as you should be you are no worse off than you were last night before it was called so what is the issue??? Noone forced you to stay up and read the intel...with the first peep you should have discounted it as yet another rumor if you have that type of attitude and went on with your business, but no you kept reading and yes you felt that little glimmer of hope......but then you crashed this morning when you didn't see absolute confirmation. People we will not KNOW until we are physically at the bank and the money is ours to withdraw!!! But in the meantime enjoy this crazy journey, one day we will reach our destination, but please live and enjoy your life between now and then Smile
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:18 am

It doesn't matter who said this, or who said that- There will be info that will present itself- Everyone, just try to deal with the situation at hand, and DON'T let this thread get out of hand, please- Thankyou-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:20 am

Lilcricket- You should have been chosen as a Mod- I love your insight- Thankyou-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:41 am

Okie, said that it would not show until Midnight Iraqi time Sunday night....that would be 4pm cst today our time. We can wait and see when that time comes until then we can hope and believe. I sure hope I can be at the bank on Monday morning!☀

IT HAS NOT RV'D Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...IT HAS NOT RV'D 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:45 am

@horizon wrote:Okie, said that it would not show until Midnight Iraqi time Sunday night....that would be 4pm cst today our time. We can wait and see when that time comes until then we can hope and believe. I sure hope I can be at the bank on Monday morning!☀
CAN I GET A RIDE WITH YOU ??????I LOVE TO GO BYE BYE!!!PS WE CAN EAT ON THE WAY!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcricket Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Lilcricket- You should have been chosen as a Mod- I love your insight- Thankyou-

Smile I am just someone that realizes that sometimes there are things that cannot be controlled in life...and this is definitely one of those things. I honestly enjoy the rumors/intel...even the ones I consider ridiculous. I think it is awesome to get that little glimmer of Woohoo and Oh Baby we may just be here this time.... I love life's journeys, living in the moment with the excitement of knowing in my heart that one day this IS gonna pop!!! and then the confetti can fly, the champagne can be poured and we can all celebrate the END of a very long ride. I love roller coasters and I am always sad when the end comes Smile but the end of this ride is just like the end of Rocking Roller Coaster...you just get back in line for the NEXT adventure Smile

Just as parents we sometimes make offers to do certain things, then someone gets sick. or the car wont start, or its raining, or snowing or whatever.....things in LIFE change. It doesnt make anyone a liar. Several years ago I made plans for an Easter outing, and the night before those plans were intact but to my surprise we woke up to SNOW which never happens here on Easter and so I had to back pedal...did that make me a liar? NO, it meant LIFE happened:)

If anyone who provides intel on this site annoyed me or I thought they were a liar or a flake, then I just wouldnt read their posts:) Why have my Blood Pressure on the rise over something I can control by not reading the intel.

Its nothing negative that I am even saying about those who get negative. People are human, and we are all unique individuals. If you are the type of person who sees life in absolutes then you should not be on this forum. This ride has many many gray areas.

You do NOT have to come to this forum or any other rumor forum to be notified when this thing RVs:) We all "know" enough people or are in a news only forum that when this thing pops we will ALL Know it SmileSmile

So, dont worry and be happy....TODAY....you can be ecstatic when you go to the bank ! My son is one of those bl/wht type of people, and so he has taken my advice, stopped reading the boards and is now a much more content young man, planning his life around those things he knows exists NOW.

So..for ME...keep the intel coming:)Smile I may not post much but I am always lurking Smile

lilcricket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Bravo, well spoken! IT HAS NOT RV'D 1261280965

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865  IT HAS NOT RV'D 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 pm

How is this for being well spoken.....

WOOOOOOHOOOOOWOOOO GO RV GO groupdance
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

i realize many people put in long hours and it is appreicated but at the same time certain things should not get posted until 100 percent sure. i have said many times until certain things get done no rv. we are getting real close and mar 1 could be a big day they want everything done real soon for the arab summitt and as for the rate it will be around 1 to 1 and do not believe the twlight zone numbers because shabs is not stupid
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:08 pm

I think if you will go back and read the entirety of Okie's and Bulldog's posts they did wait until they had confirmed this from a number of sources. Indeed if you read between the lines, they spent hours seeking confirmation before posting.

I do agree that the rate seems high to me, but then again I had long ago locked my plans on parity give or take 15 or 20 cents ... 3-4 would be wonderful, 8 the other side of fantastic ... and if they are right ... baby tie me down, cause I'll take off for the clouds! LOL

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:09 pm

@abby ann wrote:
@horizon wrote:Okie, said that it would not show until Midnight Iraqi time Sunday night....that would be 4pm cst today our time. We can wait and see when that time comes until then we can hope and believe. I sure hope I can be at the bank on Monday morning!☀
CAN I GET A RIDE WITH YOU ??????I LOVE TO GO BYE BYE!!!PS WE CAN EAT ON THE WAY!!!!

well its 4pm central time and no rv. Did okie mean this sunday or 1 of the next 1000 Sunday's?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm

I think his actual words were it would not show before ... I may be wrong ... but patience grasshopper, patience.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum