Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY

+8
MiddleClassMaiden
jbish422
desnd2
Terbo56
HeadNotTheTail
Ponee
Kevind53
crawdaddy2x22
12 posters

Go down

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Empty I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

I acted like a childish jerk yesterday and I want to publicly say I'm sorry. We will clearly have to agree to disagree on certain things. If this is really happening I'm sure you will help people with the same passion you have showed here. Just with a bigger budget! lol. I'm truely sorry.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Empty Re: I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 3079029344I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 3079029344

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 2805820865  I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 2805820865  I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 2805820865  I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

YOU ARE A GOOD MAN!!!!!!

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Awesome_smiley_guy

Last edited by ponee on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Ok Ponee is showing off again with the Widget thing ....I Love Widgets,,,No fair....Look this is mine Smile what's up with that ,,,,show off,lol
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 pm

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100731225057/suitelife/images/1/13/Awesome_smiley_guy.gif
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:38 pm

It takes a bigger man to admit he's wrong, rather than to continue being wrong, and totally oblivious to it- Excellent, Crawdaddy- EXCELLENT!! Good for you!!!! :cheers: I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1499845164 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1499845164 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 567726376 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 203646764 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by desnd2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

Ponee: How do you get widgets? especially ones like you have. I just love your widgets!
desnd2
desnd2

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 am

hmmmm..widget envy??

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 am

desnd2 wrote:Ponee: How do you get widgets? especially ones like you have. I just love your widgets!

You can order HIGH GRADE, first quality WIDGETS direct from Kevin's Widget Farm. I just received MY shipment of widgets with lights and music... they are the CUTEST critters you'll ever see! You can send a custom order ALSO! Can be ordered with your logo, name or quote on each one... perfect for gift-giving and memory-making. You get your best price if you can get a PROMO CODE from Abby Ann or Ponee... there is a SECRET promo code available ONLY to Catherine's APPROVED LIST... I didn't know about it when I ordered....

Better hurry up and get your order in this weekend... I believe most everyone will be busy at the bank... (for some reason... ).

THESE widgets [from Kevin's Widget Farm) are FRESH and of the highest quality. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity and has a life-time limited warranty! I am saving all the original packaging... because it looks like they may VERY WELL be COLLECTIBLES. Be sure and ask about the RV COMMEMORATIVE series... OR the OKIE/Wingmen/DreamTeamMODs/ OOM series. Just heard about them... but don't have much info about them yet.

If I were YOU... I'd hurry and order... good chance that Kevin's Widget Farm is being considered for complete renovation by a development/investment consortium with SERIOUS plans to build a brand new WIDGET WORLD THEME PARK (fun for all ages). Rumor-tel has it that Disney may be a major player [if they accept the opportunity] in the future very soon after all the POST-RV banking stuff and investment stuff is taken care. I'm waiting on verification, but my sources indicate to me that AJ Anderson may be interested... I'm sure he'd tell you if you ask him... there are no secrets when it comes to THESE WIDGETS!

THERE YOU HAVE IT! The up-to-date intel about WHERE TO GET WIDGETS... for even MORE information contact Abby Ann, Ponee, Catherine or Kevin himself! DISCLAIMER: This is simply my opinion based upon personal experience... and no guarantee is given or implied. Bottom line... I had so much fun ordering and receiving MY WIDGETS... I just had to share!

HAVE A BLESSED and overwhelming PROSPEROUS next few days... and the rest of your ABUNDANT LIFE!
...from the heart MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 am

Thou shalt not covet another man's (or woman's) widget!

That's my opinion...oughta be yours!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I see that TRB is logged on, again i wanted to say sorry!

Last edited by crawdaddy2x22 on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell)
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Awww thanks CD2! I also am sorry for reactin the way I did. I normally dont let myself get ruffled like I did but its been a bit stressful in my personal life and I think I let that affect me on here. I try not to. Hugs and hope this is over soon!!!!!

Looks like I have alot of reading to do since last nite lol. I normally take Sundays off from the computer to spend time with family but looks like if I do, I will spend all day tomorrow tryin to catch up! LOL!!!!!

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Aaawww I love happy endings!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
desnd2 wrote:Ponee: How do you get widgets? especially ones like you have. I just love your widgets!

You can order HIGH GRADE, first quality WIDGETS direct from Kevin's Widget Farm. I just received MY shipment of widgets with lights and music... they are the CUTEST critters you'll ever see! You can send a custom order ALSO! Can be ordered with your logo, name or quote on each one... perfect for gift-giving and memory-making. You get your best price if you can get a PROMO CODE from Abby Ann or Ponee... there is a SECRET promo code available ONLY to Catherine's APPROVED LIST... I didn't know about it when I ordered....

Better hurry up and get your order in this weekend... I believe most everyone will be busy at the bank... (for some reason... ).

THESE widgets [from Kevin's Widget Farm) are FRESH and of the highest quality. Each comes with a certificate of authenticity and has a life-time limited warranty! I am saving all the original packaging... because it looks like they may VERY WELL be COLLECTIBLES. Be sure and ask about the RV COMMEMORATIVE series... OR the OKIE/Wingmen/DreamTeamMODs/ OOM series. Just heard about them... but don't have much info about them yet.

If I were YOU... I'd hurry and order... good chance that Kevin's Widget Farm is being considered for complete renovation by a development/investment consortium with SERIOUS plans to build a brand new WIDGET WORLD THEME PARK (fun for all ages). Rumor-tel has it that Disney may be a major player [if they accept the opportunity] in the future very soon after all the POST-RV banking stuff and investment stuff is taken care. I'm waiting on verification, but my sources indicate to me that AJ Anderson may be interested... I'm sure he'd tell you if you ask him... there are no secrets when it comes to THESE WIDGETS!

THERE YOU HAVE IT! The up-to-date intel about WHERE TO GET WIDGETS... for even MORE information contact Abby Ann, Ponee, Catherine or Kevin himself! DISCLAIMER: This is simply my opinion based upon personal experience... and no guarantee is given or implied. Bottom line... I had so much fun ordering and receiving MY WIDGETS... I just had to share!

HAVE A BLESSED and overwhelming PROSPEROUS next few days... and the rest of your ABUNDANT LIFE!
...from the heart MiddleClassMaiden :flower: I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 174797362 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1261280965 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1261280965 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1261280965

MCM: lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:11 pm

ponee wrote:Aaawww I love happy endings!
WELL I JUST LOVE HAPPY WIDGETS!!!I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 974290055 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1815401988 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 3091836158 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 949729897 I'M SORRY THEREALBUTTERFLY 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum