Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!!

+52
mustlovedogs
mabysomeday
happilyeverafter
stevejss1
sab4212
dlusk1414
Bikertrash
PGLD
ou812
bigdaddytim
Purpleskyz
tourman60
GivingGodTheGlory
dp
hithere
az-tex
Bruno
sparcky374
Inquisitive one
dinartard
Joyman3:27
Rockin'RV
Sooner Patriot
obiewon
polecat
PALMER01
Kevind53
abby ann
Happy Life
DevaronDLH
Herb Lady
HeadNotTheTail
blueeyes
Catherine
alphadog71
Shipngold
Terbo56
jacqueworkingirl
Ponee
therealbutterfly
HezekiaH
HisPrincess
aksafeone
donnyc2919
EddieB
fang2
ibcraig0
gampy
Toby1
dbara43
Blexum
fortunecooky
56 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OKIE CALLED IT!!!!!

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:34 am

Everyone knows that Okie is merely reporting what is told to him. There is no way that he would risk intentionally misleading fellow Christians with "hype" stories just to promote dinar sales to put money into his pocket. I believe that God Himself would not allow this. I believe that the fate of Ananias and Sapphira would be what would await a person that would intentionally mislead a throng of Christians to this extent. IMHO

bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 am

Exactly- That's what I thought-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:36 am

bigdaddy, I have got to give you "cudos" for that.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 am

Okie is wrong. No rv today.

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:47 am

@bigdaddytim wrote:Everyone knows that Okie is merely reporting what is told to him. There is no way that he would risk intentionally misleading fellow Christians with "hype" stories just to promote dinar sales to put money into his pocket. I believe that God Himself would not allow this. I believe that the fate of Ananias and Sapphira would be what would await a person that would intentionally mislead a throng of Christians to this extent. IMHO

For what its worth, not all of us here are Christians.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 am

punisher wrote:Okie is wrong. No rv today.

JUST WONDERING,...... If you are a member of the OOM TEAM, how can you not think Okie is right?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 437791839 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 437791839 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Punisher, what makes you state that?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Because i personally think just before the arab summit. Would i wish for today...of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm

@ponee wrote:

When do u think?

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Did Okie say a certain day? I think I saw by 3 pm CST today. Is that correct?

It may have been implied to be today or within several days, but I'm not sure. I know the rate was explicit at $12.36.
PGLD
PGLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 pm

punisher wrote:
@ponee wrote:

When do u think?

I no longer allow myself to think about WHEN... I hit that wall too hard, too many times. I am the type who says pretend you don't own dinar and move on with life, the way you would without this investment....enjoying every day. For you never know which day is your last.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Truer words were never spoken - Ponee.

One should appreciate what they have and not what they hope to have. All to often it can all be gone in a blinking of an eye.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 pm

OK I give up where is it ???????????

Bikertrash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:42 pm

So true Ponee...
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:43 pm

@ponee wrote:
punisher wrote:
@ponee wrote:

When do u think?

I no longer allow myself to think about WHEN... I hit that wall too hard, too many times. I am the type who says pretend you don't own dinar and move on with life, the way you would without this investment....enjoying every day. For you never know which day is your last.

Good words.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:00 pm

GOOOOOD Mooorrrrniiiinnnngggggg OOM. Hey Peeps, Gosh I love you guys,, Hey Ponee , Punisher , I have been Lurking in the Background and just to let you Know , I think you guys are great, All Of You....

Hey Lets Focus on one thing right now instead of stuff we have no control over , Being that we are on the edge of our seats right now. So The great news that we are all over looking is

1. It is in the Gazette ...WOOOOOHOOOOOWOOO

2. Shabs go to do something cause of Iran and the counter fitting.... Has to watch the currency, Better to RV Now so it doesn't loose its Punch , so to speak. WOOOOOHOOOOWOOOO
3. Arab Summit ,, WOOOOHOOOOOWOOO

And if we look back three months ago we were just Hoping ...

NOW we are just waiting , and it's not a long wait... So Praise Him God is Good... Love HNTT

crazyspin
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sab4212 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:09 pm

@dbara43 wrote:Okie Called it, I believe it!
Really,do you remember back in August when Okie told someone to quit their job because it RV'ed then?Just sayin',read the news out of Iraq,believe no one except CBI posting the new rate.

sab4212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks headnotthetail. Is it printed in the gazette?

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:24 pm

There one thing with no question about this post and that is that this is Okie and Bulldog period! And I will just keep the rest to myself and everyone else can make their own opinions on what they say but let's stop already on the " is this really Okie stuff" he owns this post. Blessings

Home
Our Blog

Okie and Bulldog OOM Chat Saturday Night - Posted by Lexie OOMF 02/25/2012

(Note: a few of these lines we might have posted earlier.)

BULLDOG75/OKIE

Bulldog75: OKIE STARTED THESE RE-CONFIRMATIONS BEGINNING AT 4:30PM CST TODAY. OOM TEAM HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THAT TIME. ALL IS DOCUMENTED FOR OKIE AND THE SITE HERE. THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHO CALLED THIS. OKIE CALLED IT.

Bulldog75: PLS HOLD! 7:22PM CST

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK I STATED IT WAS MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. WELL I'M POSTING NOW---DOES THAT RING A BELL WITH SOMEONE?--I FORTUNATELY RECEIVED THE INTEL BULLDOG POSTED FOR ME LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND AM VERY PROUD THAT ALL OF US WILL BENEFIT FROM THE INTEL RECEIVED---THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ENDURED THIS EXTENDED TRIAL OF PATIENCE--YOU WILL BE VASTLY REWARDED.

Bulldog75: THANKS OKIE!

Bulldog75: OKIE STARTED THESE RE-CONFIRMATIONS BEGINNING AT 4:30PM CST TODAY. OOM TEAM HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THAT TIME. ALL IS DOCUMENTED FOR OKIE AND THE SITE HERE. THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHO CALLED THIS. OKIE CALLED IT.

OKIEOILMAN: I AM NOT HERE TO RECEIVE OR RESPOND TO A THOUSAND QUESTIONS----I WOULD THINK THAT JUST THE FACT THAT IT IS OVER IS SUFFICIENT.

Read More Link on Right

Bulldog75: LEXIE WILL POST ALL OF BULLDOG AND OKIE TOGETHER FOR AN EVENING HISTORICAL POST. THIS ALL GOES TOGETHER. THANKS LEXIE.

OKIEOILMAN: THE BANKS NEXT WEEK SHOULD ANSWER ALL YOUR RELEVANT QUESTIONS

OKIEOILMAN: I COULD NEVER HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED MY GOAL OF INTEL GATHERING WITHOUT THE DILLIGENT HELP OF OTHERS----ESPECIALLY BULLDOG AND BLUWOLF AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS THAT HAS CO-ORDINATED WITH ME OVER THE YEARS.

Bulldog75: THANKS OKIE. YOU ARE THE MAN.

OKIEOILMAN: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE MYRIAD OF PHONE CALLS--TEXTS--AND E-MAILS---I AM LIKE DOLLY PARTON---MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

OKIEOILMAN: GIVE ME NO HONOR OR PRAISE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER--GIVE GOD ALL (ALL) THE GLORY

OKIEOILMAN: DON'T WORRY ABOUT US ALL MEETING IN THIS LIFETIME----WE WILL HAVE ETERNITY IN HEAVEN TO DISCUSS THIS BLESSING FROM GOD

Bulldog75: GOD BLESS AMERICA, OKIE, OOM SITE, MODS, ADMINS AND EVERYONE ON OUR OOM MEMBERSHIP.

OKIEOILMAN: THINK ABOUT THIS ALL YOU IMPATIENT PEOPLE-----BANKS WILL BE OPEN MONDAY----WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

Bulldog75: PLEASE : OKIE IS REQUESTING NO MORE: TEXTS, PHONE CALLS, PMs, EMAILS. THANKS.

Bulldog75: WE WILL HAVE WORD ON THE DONG LATER. WE WILL RELAY THAT ASAP. THANKS. RIGHT NOW NO CONFIRMATION ON DONG.

Bulldog75: I AM HERE FOR THE NIGHT. PUT THE COFFEE ON AND LETS CELEBRATE. HELLO LEXUS IS250 SPECIAL EDITION.

Bulldog75: IT WILL BE HOURS OR TOMORROW BEFORE RATES WILL PROB SHOW. WE WAIT. PROB CASH IN ON MONDAY.

OKIEOILMAN: PLEASE STOP THE INCESSANT PHONE CALLS-----READ THE POSTS PLEASE

OKIEOILMAN: DON-CALL LARRY FOR ME--IT APPEARS TOMMOROW MAY BE A TRAVELING DAY

GrannieAnnie: I missed it. Did you call the RV OKIEOILMAN ? I love you by the way.

OKIEOILMAN: YES GRANNIE ANNIE

bita: If it not showing on CBI it is not done.

OKIEOILMAN: BITA--RELAX

rosie to Bulldog75: Do you have any idea when this will show on Forec? Thank You Sir for everything...

Bulldog75: ROSIE; MAYBE SUN TO MONDAY

Bulldog75: FOREX OPENS AT 5PM CST SUNDAY.

Bulldog75: SHAR35; NO WORD ON DONG YET.

GrannieAnnie to Bulldog75: I am still in a state of shock. Been waiting for this for too long as all of you have as well.

Bulldog75: GRANNNIE; WE WILL GET OVER IT

OKIEOILMAN: JANET--DON'T WAKE ME UP TOMMOROW MORNING WITH OUR USUAL SUNDAY CALL--I HAVE BEEN SLEEPLESS FOR 3 DAYS NOW

OKIEOILMAN: LARRY--MY POSTS TO YOU NOT APPEARING-----PREPARE FOR A POSSIBLE TRAVEL DAY TOMMOROW

lwil3 to OKIEOILMAN: I WILL HAVE A PLANE ON STAND BY AWAITING YOUR CALL

OKIEOILMAN: OK LARRY--STILL ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS COMING IN-------LOOKS GOOD FOR US PRESENTLY---DID YOU TALK WITH DON??

lwil3 to OKIEOILMAN: YEP TALK TO DONALD JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND WE WILL PUT THIS TOGETHER WHEN YOU READY

Bulldog75: OKIE; AM WAITING ON HIS CALL

OKIEOILMAN: WHO BULLDOG?

Bulldog75: SA

Bulldog75: THANK YOU DEAR GOD HEAVENLY FATHER FOR ALL U HAVE BLESSED AND GIVEN TO US. WE PRAISE YOUR NAME AND GLORY. WE WILL GIVE 10% OF OUR GROSS TO YOUR KINGDOM. FOR WE WILL BE BLESSED MANY HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS TIMES OVER IN MIND, BODY, SPIRIT, HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS. (DEUTERONOMY 1:11)

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happilyeverafter Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Very Happy Calling a RATE same as calling a baby's name before he/she born we don't know.I am saying this because my wife is due on 29 feb 12 and it's a suprise boy or girl.Come RV with my baby LOL.

happilyeverafter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:27 pm

@Blexum wrote:So it isn't a hacker. Wow, that's great. I see Johneewg and richqueen have also called it. It just seems hard to believe it can come in at that high of a rate.

Not being negative - just realistic - I just can't even get excited any more when multiple "intel Bringers" start a band wagon - not worth the emotional drain. You know that someone had to bring up the "Kuwait RV" which has several times been de-bunked and that "it was 10 days until it showed" thing, just one more way to "Keep things positive" until it really happens - what a crock. Why don't they wait until it is about to actually show on the CBI or Forex web sites? Is there so much ego out there to be the first to bring it to us? This has become a quarterly thing that I am not about to lose sleep on and the rate - really? really? Not about to start counting chickens or lose sleep over this....it's not on Forex and not on CBI - ergo has NOT happened!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:33 pm

It doesn't matter- We wait-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:47 pm

And I wait with you all... and that has been the best part of this waiting. THose that I have waited with.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Being REALISTIC one would WAIT for new developments - good or bad - before declaring their own personal conclusion.

Let me bring this reminder: BE RESPECTFUL, USE COURTESY, AND FOLLOW THE RULES OF THIS SITE in all posts.

We all have been through a LOT during this ride, but that doesn't mean that we can take it out on whom ever or what ever we choose. Our information comes from this site from many different "sources" and in many different ways. ALL OF THEM CAN BE TAKEN AWAY WITH ONE CLICK OF THE MOUSE. Then where do we go?

Putting "Just saying" or similar wording in a post DOES NOT EXCUSE being disrespectful, not being courteous or not following the rules.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 pm

@ponee wrote:And I wait with you all... and that has been the best part of this waiting. THose that I have waited with.
BOY OH BOY I'VE GOT SOME ONE TO WAIT WITH ME!!!!I'M NOT ALONE!!!!A REAL FRIEND OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!THANKS PONEE I KNOW YOU MEANT ME!!!!!OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 949729897

Last edited by abby ann on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:52 pm

By 5 to 10 tonight will tell the tale of a certain individual on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:53 pm

@happilyeverafter wrote:Very Happy Calling a RATE same as calling a baby's name before he/she born we don't know.I am saying this because my wife is due on 29 feb 12 and it's a suprise boy or girl.Come RV with my baby LOL.

Sorry to interject my opinion, but if this is for real, I would have to name my baby Randall Victor, Ronald Valenz, something that has the intials RV in it!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:56 pm

@ou812 wrote:
@bigdaddytim wrote:Everyone knows that Okie is merely reporting what is told to him. There is no way that he would risk intentionally misleading fellow Christians with "hype" stories just to promote dinar sales to put money into his pocket. I believe that God Himself would not allow this. I believe that the fate of Ananias and Sapphira would be what would await a person that would intentionally mislead a throng of Christians to this extent. IMHO

In the "for what it's worth department", I'll pray for you. The prayer will be that God will touch your heart and you will feel the warmth of His love and the desire to become a Christian. It doesn't really matter if you believe in eternal life. The decision is where will you spend it.

God love you more than you can realize. Just love Him back. It don't cost a dime. But, it's worth a fortune!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:
@ou812 wrote:

In the "for what it's worth department", I'll pray for you. The prayer will be that God will touch your heart and you will feel the warmth of His love and the desire to become a Christian. It doesn't really matter if you believe in eternal life. The decision is where will you spend it.

God love you more than you can realize. Just love Him back. It don't cost a dime. But, it's worth a fortune!
VERY WELL SAID AND THANKS FOR SAYING IT!!!!!MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!AND FROM THE WAY YOU SAID IT I CAN SEE HE ALREADY HAS!!!!OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965 OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:15 pm

The budget has not been published in the gazette yet, that is just what you have been told! Here is a link proving it has not even been rubber stamped by Talibani. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_149618.html

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Is march 1st the date for the posting?

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm

@bigdaddytim wrote:
@ou812 wrote:

So whats up with the RV?

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gp cobb Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Six pages are you kidding?

G.P. Cobb
gp cobb
gp cobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:26 pm

I do not know the date for posting, have read in articles that they will implement the budget the first weeks of March, so I would think that would mean it must post before then. http://thecurrencynewshound.com/2012/02/24/iraq-decides-to-release-the-budget-early-next-month/

mustlovedogs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Arab summit is still the key. Or we have that September date.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Hey Guys,,Punisher what's up ,I see you have your hands full....Guys Okie called it and the rest ofthe team was there talking about it as BD. was claiming it for him, allot of post last night.... But hey Punisher said it....when it shows up at the Bank then it is Done........WOOOOHOOOWOOOO Go RV GO do it man get it done Shabs WOOOOOHOOOOWOO ...RV........hey Fang ,,,,I want to Believe ,,,,But 12.36 come on back ...You are loved . hemademe JESUS
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 pm

[quote="HeadNotTheTail"]Hey Guys,,Punisher what's up ,I see you have your hands full....Guys Okie called it and the rest ofthe team was there talking about it as BD. was claiming it for him, allot of post last night.... But hey Punisher said it....when it shows up at the Bank then it is Done........WOOOOHOOOWOOOO Go RV GO do it man get it done Shabs WOOOOOHOOOOWOO ...RV........hey Fang ,,,,I want to Believe ,,,,But 12.36 come on back ...You are loved . OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 3091836158 JESUS

HeadNotTheTail, I'm still here and believing something is going to happen. Thank you.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 424617_191590017608600_150231905077745_255741_494812122_n
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 426425_306784742709683_247806458607512_806250_748983262_n
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 377009_314047038624691_218587618170634_1258472_987099658_n
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm

OKIE CALLED IT!!!!! - Page 3 431548_236387639787249_185115038247843_490044_1723445950_n
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:49 pm

All of this is great but I will bet you my favorite rock that this never ever RV's until we have/finish the National Meetings. Can not happen,will not happen but hey I hope I am so wrong I get laughed into the ground...but won't happen can't have an RV until gov. is done. Blessings

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:All of this is great but I will bet you my favorite rock that this never ever RV's until we have/finish the National Meetings. Can not happen,will not happen but hey I hope I am so wrong I get laughed into the ground...but won't happen can't have an RV until gov. is done. Blessings

And when is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

punisher wrote:
@stevejss1 wrote:All of this is great but I will bet you my favorite rock that this never ever RV's until we have/finish the National Meetings. Can not happen,will not happen but hey I hope I am so wrong I get laughed into the ground...but won't happen can't have an RV until gov. is done. Blessings

And when is that?

Thats the big question isnt. WHEN? Sure heck wasn't this past weekend, thats for sure!! Or the other thousand times it has been "called out". Nobody knows. Nobody knows 100% if its even going to RV or RD or RI. We're just guessing here and hope that we get a great return on our IQD. Now the trick is to convince the gov't that I had this iqd over 5.5yrs without a receipt haha.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Fang You are awesome, no-one can rock your Boat ,, I'm Leaning on you and your Faith,,,If it comes in that High I'm going to get you a new Bone.lolo
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Is there a reason that Bulldog had to emphasize that OOM was the "First" to call the RV? Is there some sort of prize involved in being first? Do all the Mods get a life-time supply of rubber duckies for being the first board to "Call" the RV?h

I guess I'm just really confused on why there was such a fanatical approach to make that crystal clear when this was all blowing in yesterday. Can anybody help me out with this?

Austin-Powers for PM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:13 pm

It doesn't really matter- We don't care who thought they had to 'call it first',All of us would really like to know what happened in regards to what went wrong with the 'RV'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarace Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 pm

[News]

TO:

Message flagged
Sunday, February 26, 2012 12:18 PM

I am only sending out because so many have asked to see if the RV was done.......

First this is no RV today or tomorrow.

There
will not be an RV until after the National Meeting or National
Conference or National Congress depending on who is talking about it....
Next week should help us with the conference so we wait....

Okie is not right with either the Date or the Rate......

I am just sending to calm everyone down....

when i get a date i will post the article to let you know....

If and when it RV's I will send out message and let people know....

Let us not get the Cart before the Horse.....

Sit back Breathe I will let people know.

Reply to: Reply to koonce@randykoonce.com
Send

dinarace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:33 pm

WHAT?!!?! Rubber Duckies?! I had NO IDEA that mods got rubber duckies if they were the board to call the rv first... I LOVE RUBBER DUCKIES! RIght up there with Cracker Jacks and butterscotch candy. AH childhood... the days of innocence. I think I will close my eyes and pretend for a little while that I am not grown up.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Punisher / stevejss1 wrote:
All of this is great but I will bet you my favorite rock that this never ever RV's until we have/finish the National Meetings. Can not happen,will not happen but hey I hope I am so wrong I get laughed into the ground...but won't happen can't have an RV until gov. is done. Blessings

And when is that?

My friend that is the trillion dollar question. It needs to happen within the next couple weeks so Iraq has time to be ready for the Arab Summit. We thought it would happen last week but it did not. My logic with the articles I read and information providers I believe is (1) National Meeting. (2) during meeting HCL and Erbil are finish and we have an RV. (3) Maliki stalls in the meeting the Kurds kick him out reform the government with a majority vote and force the currency out at approx. 86 cents which is stated in there constitution. At that time Shabibi RV's the currency at what ever rate they have come up with. Either way at the end of the meeting this thing is done one way or the other but not one minute until then. This could all be accomplished in a day but they must start the meeting in order to end the meeting. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:11 pm

TCJ-You may want to refrain from calling people liars- Not a cool thing to do with all the tension already on this site-just a friendly warning-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum