Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sorry but bulldog you are mean....

+52
Parrothead
Truthlooker
milleriniraq
mmaster
zonepirate
songbird8
raidernick
renny123
northwestnative
Cardiac99
vanommen
skyegale
Terbo56
TNman
az-tex
gaddisd
jbish422
dp
Siaya
ruthie23
dellloyd
GivingGodTheGlory
prosetian
Rockin'RV
Bruno
Catherine
alajim
Kevind53
GoodGosh
sandymac
davidpg
DevaronDLH
Horizon
blueeyes
tuggyron
Blexum
fortunecooky
ibcraig0
DocS
hanwoz
sandwedge
SEBtopdog
Jayzze
HeadNotTheTail
crawdaddy2x22
landcareunlimited
fang2
Azure
2rubeliever
Toby1
therealbutterfly
56 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry but bulldog you are mean....

Post by mmaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 pm

I have also passed on intel to others as it was comming in. Guess that makes me a bad and untrustworthy person ? How many of us have done that ? I am guilty of that and hope that I am forgiven. I allways let my peeps know what I heard and I'm sure that none of them hold it against me. Neither will I hold it against others.

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorry but bulldog you are mean....

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:11 pm

mmaster wrote:I have also passed on intel to others as it was comming in. Guess that makes me a bad and untrustworthy person ? How many of us have done that ? I am guilty of that and hope that I am forgiven. I allways let my peeps know what I heard and I'm sure that none of them hold it against me. Neither will I hold it against others.

Difference is, you are not claiming to have inside info with high up contacts. To claim that you have VERIFIED things and then shared them, and they are false, is another story....Again, there was NO NEED to share info that it 'rv'd in iraq' or wherever when it cant be proven nor verified. It would have hurt NO ONE if it was never said. .
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:13 pm

You are spot on TRB. It boils down to a really mean (and potentially hurtful) post that is only self serving. They are so scared they won't be the ones to first 'call' the RV that they will make absurd, hurtful and stupid' posts such as this one. That appears to be what is driving these egos.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 Dont11
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:47 pm

mabysomeday wrote:Sorry but bulldog you are mean.... - Page 3 Dont11

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by alj244 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 pm

amen sister

alj244

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

IMO, Bulldog ought to give up preaching and get a job as a Hollywood screenwriter.

He would be fabulous at it. The stories he could come up with would garner Oscars.

Quite a talent that man has.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr_evans2u Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:48 pm

If it comes from Bulldog75 you know it's not true! He has been saying it has RV'd for how long now? It is kinda funny how each day there is a new excuse as to why it didn't happen the day before. And his Rate is completely fabricated BS as well.

But on the bright side he will be right some day. When you call it everyday eventually it will be that day.

mr_evans2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:49 pm

This topic has been locked,as it serves no useful purpose-:| scratch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum