Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Food for thought DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Food for thought

+6
dinarstar
Bruno
Kevind53
fs747623
Cardiac99
Texas Creek Johnson
10 posters

Go down

Food for thought Empty Food for thought

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 pm

After reading caps post and the budget post something clicked. What makes more since to you all. That Iraq will rv at a rediculas rate of 6 or 7 bucks or that they will come out at close to the dollar. Think about this if the gov of the us could put out disinformation of high rates to pray on the gread of the dinar publicks greed to have as much dinar as possable and spread the word far and wide of riches so they can collect buco taxes and have a huge forign reserve based on oil the gold of the ages or that the true rate was always set to go at. 78. eather way we get a great return but for those who seak truth what is the more likley truth . cojld all the delays just be time for us to spend more on dinar so they can get more from us. Maybe the rate could be 3or 4 in a year or 2dut by that time we will be out of the game and they the gov will make the big busks. Not saying that is the way it is just saying.
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Food for thought Empty Re: Food for thought

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:00 am

TCJ;

I'm not one to bash, and my spelling and grammar ain't the greatest, but have you thought about proofreading your posts, or maybe using spell-check?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:17 am

Thank you for sharing Texas Creek Johnson, those are some wise thoughts. You may have made us millions, if we can listen. lol
Cardiac99, duh. Don't think we have spell check here for replies. May we bless our efforts!

fs747623

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 am

@fs747623 wrote:Thank you for sharing Texas Creek Johnson, those are some wise thoughts. You may have made us millions, if we can listen. lol
Cardiac99, duh. Don't think we have spell check here for replies. May we bless our efforts!

The following is not intended to make anyone feel bad, nor to single any person or persons out, but rather to encourage us all to strive to achieve our best and to communicate with one another in a clear and succinct manner.

All posts have spell check. You just have to take the time to check it. Misspelled words will be underlined in red. There is no grammar check however, so you need to check your punctuation, capitalization etc., and as with any spell check it will not pick up misspelled words that are other words spelled correctly. One common example I see all the time for some reason is loose and lose. loose is the opposite of tight, as in "The nut is loose," while lose is to be unable to find a thing, as in "Did you lose the nut?," or to not finish first as in "If you don't pick up the pace you will lose the race." We all misspell things all the time, heck no one is perfect, but the second poster is correct, if you really want others to consider what you say seriously, you should at least make use of the tools provided and attempt to get it right.

I know we all don't have the same education, and English may even be a second language to some, but we should all try our best to be clear, succinct, and to use proper spelling and grammar using the tools we have at our disposal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:35 am

where is spell check? I see the red, but does it correct the spelling? testing speell
[/code][url][/url] sorry, I have to take care of more important tasks.I want to improve, but the Holy Spirit rewards humility and quiet time off this puter. Praise God we Older generations can keep up. May Jesus shine through our faults.

fs747623

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Jus tedting the spelll check. So far, I do noy see any red linws.

Is there something you need to do to turn on the spell checking?

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

Food for thought 437791839 Food for thought 437791839 Food for thought 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Right click your mouse on the highlited word,box pops up with options,left click your choice...duddeeeee!!...done 8)

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

I am glad Kevin mentioned the infamous loose/lose dilemma...that drives me NUTS!! :shock: How hard is it...really...to know that you LOSE not LOOSE your friggin' keys & your pants feel LOOSE not LOSE since you lost 10 pounds...I mean..really?! Rolling Eyes Is it that difficult?!?!? While I'm at it add in YOUR and YOU'RE...YOUR money not YOU'RE money and YOU'RE going to be late not YOUR!!!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Food for thought Smiley-happy093Food for thought 7_11_117Food for thought Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:55 pm

@Catherine wrote:I am glad Kevin mentioned the infamous loose/lose dilemma...that drives me NUTS!! :shock: How hard is it...really...to know that you LOSE not LOOSE your friggin' keys & your pants feel LOOSE not LOSE since you lost 10 pounds...I mean..really?! Rolling Eyes Is it that difficult?!?!? While I'm at it add in YOUR and YOU'RE...YOUR money not YOU'RE money and YOU'RE going to be late not YOUR!!!!!

Well maybe they are trying to spell LOSE and LOOSE correctly or thought that they did but they didn't realize that the extra "O" was missing or put in. I know I hit double letters all the time when I use my laptop. And I used to have a keyboard that I had to press extra hard. Maybe they have the same problems.

Now, and I'm guilty of this too, there is no excuse for the "there, their and they're" issue. Don't be lazy people.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fs747623 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:57 pm

we're here to try to make money, glad we're out of school. lol

fs747623

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 pm

WELL I'M OLD AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT !!!!!WILL SOME ONE SHOW PLEASE!!HELP!!!I DON'T SEE NO RED WORD OR WORD PERIOD!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:05 pm

The words will be underlined in red if misspelled ... otherwise ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865  Food for thought 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

@abby ann wrote:WELL I'M OLD AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT !!!!!WILL SOME ONE SHOW PLEASE!!HELP!!!I DON'T SEE NO RED WORD OR WORD PERIOD!!!

Abby NEVER see's red...only YELLOW num-nums run

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 pm

you have a great point but i have said one to one and i stick to that and i really believe soon but mainly because of the summit so peeps tommorow night at this time we all will be here with no change and in closing there is no way shabs will let the rate by high as some claim
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum