Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Got to love those glitches DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Got to love those glitches

3 posters

Go down

Got to love those glitches Empty Got to love those glitches

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Bulldog75: 11:00am CST: BULLDOG75: KNOW THAT THIS MASSIVE CURRENCY RE-VALUATION SHALL STILL OCCUR. YES, THERE ARE SOME CONTINUING MINOR GLITCHES BUT THIS TOO SHALL COME TO PASS. WHEN WE LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE, THE COORDINATION AND DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION IS COLOSSAL. WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WEALTH FLOURISHING TO MANKIND. OUR TIME IS NIGH.
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Got to love those glitches Empty Re: Got to love those glitches

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Glitches only happen to a work in progress. SO, please commence with the PROGRESS!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Got to love those glitches Empty hmmmm

Post by fridayh Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:27 pm

I NO A YEAR AGO..O..DID NOT WANT THIS TO GO UNTIL 3/12 BECAUSE AS USUAL HE HAS SOME BAD THINGS PLANNED FOR US AND NEEDED MORE TIME TO GET IT DONE....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT ...IMF SPECIAL DRAWING POWER...MEANS??? TODAY WHEN I WENT TO THE XE SITE TO CHECK ON CURRENCY...TWO LINES ABOVE THE IQD (IN THE CONVERTION SITE) WERE THE WORDS..."IMF SPECIAL DRAWING POWER"....WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? WHEN I TYPED IN $1.00 IMF...CONVERT TO USA...IT SAID $1.55...I JUST CHECKED AND IT IS GONE....I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.....

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO TELL US THAT ALL THESE SO CALLED SMART PEOPLE OF THE WORLD AFTER 8 YEARS ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE WITH NUMBERS AND CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE CODES IN RIGHT.....AND I THOUGHT CHINA WAS UPSET AND WASN'T GOING TO TAKE IT ANY LONGER!! I KNOW THAT ANY COUNTRY OR MAD DICK-A- TOR (LOL) THAT HAS THE NUKES OR TRULY HATES U.... WHO O OFFENDS OUR GOV. TELLS THAT COUNTRY THAT IT IS NOT THE GOV'S FAULT.....IT IS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...THEY MADE US DO THAT.....BLAME THEM.....IS THIS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE TIMES??? LET ME KNOW....BELIEVE IT OR NOT SOME PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY CAN READ AND DO HAVE OTHER MEANS OF WORLD NEWS.....BESIDES THE O NET WORD...SO JUST LET US NO......Got to love those glitches 2879513009 Got to love those glitches 761671673

fridayh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum