Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Is Okie not posting anymore? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Is Okie not posting anymore?

+2
fang2
nwrichard
6 posters

Go down

Is Okie not posting anymore? Empty Is Okie not posting anymore?

Post by nwrichard Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:40 am

Did I read this correctly? Okie posted on the 22nd and part of his post said the following "THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. "

Why is he not going to post until after the RV? No one knows the date. If it doesn't RV until September we will not hear from him until September???

I don't understand. How can we be kept up to date with facts without his posts? Is there a way to get him to reconsider?
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is Okie not posting anymore? Empty Re: Is Okie not posting anymore?

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 am

I believe Okie is trying to tell us read between the lines!! COME ON RV!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm

Okie said he would not post until the RV....with all the in country RV's and confimed RV's and people confirmed to have already cashed out in Egypt and service men have cashed out stories ....I guess the Great Okie has nothing else to say.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandymac Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Now Elvis, let's play nice. Is Okie not posting anymore? 2359006407 Okie is trying his best to give all of us good information. He's working very hard for us and it's not nice to be rude about his information. I truly appreciate all that Okie and his mods have done for us. If we didn't have people dedicated like Okie we would be left in the dark and not know what's happening at all. I realize he's been wrong, but he doesn't give up or stop trying very hard to help all of us. We thank you Okie for all you do! Is Okie not posting anymore? 949729897 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1815401988

sandymac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

@sandymac wrote:Now Elvis, let's play nice. Is Okie not posting anymore? 2359006407 Okie is trying his best to give all of us good information. He's working very hard for us and it's not nice to be rude about his information. I truly appreciate all that Okie and his mods have done for us. If we didn't have people dedicated like Okie we would be left in the dark and not know what's happening at all. I realize he's been wrong, but he doesn't give up or stop trying very hard to help all of us. We thank you Okie for all you do! Is Okie not posting anymore? 949729897 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1815401988

Bravo! Well said! Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965

All of you play nice, the original post seems designed only to stir up trouble, I hope I am wrong, be we are watching this thread and it will be locked if you don't. Enough said (I hope!)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Here, Here! Thankyou, SandyMac for the reminder to be courteous. Cynical comments, Elvis, do nothing but bash in a barely whitewashed manner. This is not a negative against you, simply a (hopefully) realistic commentary.

While I understood Okie to have pretty blatantly commented ("read wtih understanding") that he believed it would be his last pre-RV post, it was not in his hands to control. My source says it WAS to have happened on Monday (this past) and the powers that be (not Shabibi or China) may have actually threatened life and limb to halt it! Of course, it is all heresay from my end. Mine is third or fourth layer from the source(s). We can all be reminded that what we are told is that 'no one' knows the exact date or rate, but GOD. How I wish things were different. While I am fully persuaded that all is in His hands, let us remember that most of the people of Iraq are in dire need of a personal relationship with our Father through Jesus Christ! Let us keep our eyes on the prize, which is NOT the RV, but Christ's Inheritance..... Meanwhile, we can also remember that Okie is not the sole dispenser of intel! The RV will happen with or without his input. Bless y'all, keep the faith (in Christ not riches), and be about our Father's business.

Purveyor007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:58 pm

Purveyor007 :cheers: :yes: :yes:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865  Is Okie not posting anymore? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:
@sandymac wrote:Now Elvis, let's play nice. Is Okie not posting anymore? 2359006407 Okie is trying his best to give all of us good information. He's working very hard for us and it's not nice to be rude about his information. I truly appreciate all that Okie and his mods have done for us. If we didn't have people dedicated like Okie we would be left in the dark and not know what's happening at all. I realize he's been wrong, but he doesn't give up or stop trying very hard to help all of us. We thank you Okie for all you do! Is Okie not posting anymore? 949729897 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965 Is Okie not posting anymore? 1815401988

Bravo! Well said! Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965

All of you play nice, the original post seems designed only to stir up trouble, I hope I am wrong, be we are watching this thread and it will be locked if you don't. Enough said (I hope!)

No, the original post was not designed to stir up trouble. I am making a genuine effort to see where we will get fact info on this site if I read it correctly, trying to see IF I read it correctly, give kudos to Okie, and see if there is a way to get him to reconsider. So far I can see no clear answers posted, no verification if I read it correctly, and no info on how to get Okie to reconsider or IF he will reconsider.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Well Okie does not come into the forums, ever, so you will not get an answer from him. I suspect he said what he said because Okie believes that we are VERY close to actually seeing this all come to fruition. He may be wrong, but I hope he is right.

I hope you didn't take anything too personal, one of the issues with the internet is trying to read the meanings behind people's words without being able to see your face. Sometimes we must make assumptions in trying to keep the lid on things. I apologize for any offense that may have been caused.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:51 pm

None taken, although as you said we must make assumptions. Mine was just as wrong as yours, I had thought you might take my response as disrespectful or bashing and ban me. I apologize for that assumption towards you. Is Okie not posting anymore? 1261280965
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Well as the saying goes, "No harm, no foul." Apology accepted. bigsmile

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum