Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST

Go down

AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST Empty AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 am

Hello,

I will be having a class on Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 9pm, EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST and 6pm PST. This class is free! There will be no need to sign up for the class as there is 1000 seats available. Call in number is 530-881-1300 pin 146878. This class will cover the SPAT Trust and the laws by which it operates.

The Asset Protection 101 book in now available by paypal and credit card orders at www.asset-protection-101.com The book will come to you instantly for down load and by email if you have problems. If you need help email me at AJanderson@oomteam.com

The Asset Protection Book outlines every entity you may want to create from Corporations, LLCs, L3C and Trusts, including charitable remainder trusts and their operations. The Asset Protection book has two different templates within it, one being an Nevada LLC and the other is a Qualified Irrevocable Asset Management Spendthrift Trust. Cost only $29.95! More information on the site.

You can still order by mail. Your email address is required. Please go to the web. page for ordering information.

www.asset-protection-101.com

Also see the Asset Protection 101 By AJanderson button on the left.

Thank you,

AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST Empty Re: AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:46 am

AJAnderson wrote:Hello,

I will be having a class on Thursday, March 1st, 2012 at 9pm, EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST and 6pm PST. This class is free! There will be no need to sign up for the class as there is 1000 seats available. Call in number is 530-881-1300 pin 146878. This class will cover the SPAT Trust and the laws by which it operates.

The Asset Protection 101 book in now available by paypal and credit card orders at www.asset-protection-101.com The book will come to you instantly for down load and by email if you have problems. If you need help email me at AJanderson@oomteam.com

The Asset Protection Book outlines every entity you may want to create from Corporations, LLCs, L3C and Trusts, including charitable remainder trusts and their operations. The Asset Protection book has two different templates within it, one being an Nevada LLC and the other is a Qualified Irrevocable Asset Management Spendthrift Trust. Cost only $29.95! More information on the site.

You can still order by mail. Your email address is required. Please go to the web. page for ordering information.

Thank you,

AJ

bounce

Back to top Go down

AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST Empty Re: AJAnderson Asset Protection Class tonight March 1st at 8pm CST

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am

Thank you,

AJ

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Thank you,

AJ

alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Thank you,

AJ

:cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 am

Thank you,

AJ

:cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Thank you,

AJ

:bball:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you,

AJ

🐱

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:28 am

Thank you,

AJ

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:58 am

Thank you,

AJ

bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Thank you,

AJ

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 am

Hi AJ, do you have a replay number for this March 1st class?

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum