Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tax Refunds to be late I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tax Refunds to be late

5 posters

Go down

Tax Refunds to be late Empty Tax Refunds to be late

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 am

That's what we have been waiting on. Could it be that refunds are going to be late so that the RV could be funded? Or maybe the IRS just doesn't have the money and they are holding off so that the RV can occur and we Dinrians can cash in and pay our taxes so that everybody can get their refunds. Man it's been right here in front of us the whole time and we just didn't see it. WAIT!!!!! Gotta quit typing black suv/s out front, guess I should not have mentioned a three letter agency. See ya on the flip side

tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Tax Refunds to be late Empty Re: Tax Refunds to be late

Post by jbish422 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 am

I did my taxes and was in the bank in about two weeks total

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 am

Good God, help us as we weave our way through the mess "demon"aracy has created! To all usurpers of individual rights, may God have mercy on your soles. Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am

RV, RI, RD, M-O-U-S-E.....it doesn't have any bearing on your income tax refund. Remember people, OUR government is operating under a "fiat currency". If there were a shortage, they would simply print more money. Since most of it is electronic anyway, paper is irrelevant. Granted, 80% approximately of all taxes filed that result in a refund are only a small portion of the actual taxes paid, there could be a "time shortage" with manpower in the IRS resulting in a longer time waiting for the check. But, not money. Heck, I read last year that 70% of all income tax refunds are done through "refund anticipation loans" anyway.

rv holding up the income tax refund.....mrff mfmff hmmmf ffmff hhmmffm!!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:22 pm

BDTim, is correct,

We ned to focus on Iraq, not DC. yes DC will have some input, some knowledge of a RV, but the FINAL say will be from the Boys in Baghdad, namely Dr. Shabibi, So when he talks, listen, the other stuff is just that, other stuff.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Refund anticipation loans get paid how ? With refunds. Also notice the tounge in cheek in my post. I just got it out there before the "Intel" did.
chillout

bigdaddytim wrote:RV, RI, RD, M-O-U-S-E.....it doesn't have any bearing on your income tax refund. Remember people, OUR government is operating under a "fiat currency". If there were a shortage, they would simply print more money. Since most of it is electronic anyway, paper is irrelevant. Granted, 80% approximately of all taxes filed that result in a refund are only a small portion of the actual taxes paid, there could be a "time shortage" with manpower in the IRS resulting in a longer time waiting for the check. But, not money. Heck, I read last year that 70% of all income tax refunds are done through "refund anticipation loans" anyway.

tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm

tnbulldog wrote:Refund anticipation loans get paid how ? With refunds. Also notice the tounge in cheek in my post. I just got it out there before the "Intel" did.
:chillout

bigdaddytim wrote:RV, RI, RD, M-O-U-S-E.....it doesn't have any bearing on your income tax refund. Remember people, OUR government is operating under a "fiat currency". If there were a shortage, they would simply print more money. Since most of it is electronic anyway, paper is irrelevant. Granted, 80% approximately of all taxes filed that result in a refund are only a small portion of the actual taxes paid, there could be a "time shortage" with manpower in the IRS resulting in a longer time waiting for the check. But, not money. Heck, I read last year that 70% of all income tax refunds are done through "refund anticipation loans" anyway.

tn, I am cool with a little tongue in cheek. But, one point of order: Refund anticipation loans are paid to the financier by refunds. But the actual loan in a VERY HIGH INTEREST loan that is fronted from a private financial source. They are the ones that are reimbursed with the actual IRS refund.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 pm

The same thing happened last year. I wont look for to mean anything. But maybe it will rv for another reason. come on RV!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:30 pm

I fully understand how anticipation loan work and who is paid back and what the interest is.

bigdaddytim wrote:
tnbulldog wrote:Refund anticipation loans get paid how ? With refunds. Also notice the tounge in cheek in my post. I just got it out there before the "Intel" did.
:chillout

tn, I am cool with a little tongue in cheek. But, one point of order: Refund anticipation loans are paid to the financier by refunds. But the actual loan in a VERY HIGH INTEREST loan that is fronted from a private financial source. They are the ones that are reimbursed with the actual IRS refund.

tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum