Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bank Packages in US vs Canada DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bank Packages in US vs Canada

2 posters

Go down

Bank Packages in US vs Canada Empty Bank Packages in US vs Canada

Post by Asia6 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 am

Hey Everyone,

I have heard about Bank Packages in the US at this link: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/2/bank-package-info-emailed-to-us-mon-am.html

However, I would like to know how this would be different from Canada? I know Canada is somewhat different but I have not heard anything regards to receiving these types of packages in Canada.

And where are these packages coming from, the government?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Packages in US vs Canada Empty Re: Bank Packages in US vs Canada

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 am

@Asia6 wrote:Hey Everyone,

I have heard about Bank Packages in the US at this link: http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2012/2/bank-package-info-emailed-to-us-mon-am.html

However, I would like to know how this would be different from Canada? I know Canada is somewhat different but I have not heard anything regards to receiving these types of packages in Canada.

And where are these packages coming from, the government?

Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

These "bank packages" are just deals made with an individual bank. Dont think you have to be a member of any particular site because thats false. I guarantee you that all those deals will be made public for anyone and everyone to benefit from once this is over. They are not from any govt. Like for instance my group has one with BOA, and i am sure you can go to BOA after and get the same deal. It will be easy since all these deals will be posted all over every site. I would suggest that you wait til its over, wait to see the deals and if you dont have a bank in your area thats offering a deal, take the info from the sites and negotiate your own with whatever bank you want in canada.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Bank Packages in US vs Canada Empty Re: Bank Packages in US vs Canada

Post by Asia6 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 am

Great...that was very helpful. I appreciate it.8) Very Happy

Asia6

View user profile

Back to top Go down