Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!!

+14
Texas Creek Johnson
mmaster
stevejss1
LookingAtTheHeavens
Squishy
dbara43
dlusk1414
PGLD
Ponee
crawdaddy2x22
edlou
dp
kingosawbe
darjohn
18 posters

Go down

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! Empty KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!!

Post by darjohn Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 am

Kaperoni shows the facts - where the dinar will go...the plan for the New Iraq Dinar (and rate). 2/23/2012
KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! ?siteId=70219583&memberId=57349998&size=small&155944

Kaperoni: I thought I would try and put the pieces of the dinar puzzle together.

Kaperoni: Many have tried to figure out how Iraq can support a RV. Or how the dinar would be collected back to Iraq. This topic has been discussed several times and as recently on the DinarAlert Conference Call back a few weeks ago.

Kaperoni: Lets get into the numbers. First, how much dinar has been sold out of Iraq? The numbers vary, and at this point it appears that no actual number can be obtained. Therefore speculation is all we have. Personally, I believe somewhere from 4-10 trillion…no more. Others see it as high at 30 trillion. I think we can discount that when the CBI themselves state the total money supply at 25-27 trillion.

Kaperoni: Now we need to see how Iraq is going to pay for the cost of the war. Or will they? Is this a myth?

Kaperoni: If you watch this video, you have to assume either tankers full of oil are coming to America soon or they will simply RV the currency to pay off some 800 billion and growing debt. This is only the USA side of the expense. Estimates worldwide are 3 trillion plus for the cost of the war with Iraq.

Kaperoni: Here is the link to the US Senate Committee Video Hearing: Iraq -The Challenging Transition to a Civilian Mission. Fastforward to the 95min mark for the Senator Menendez comments.

Kaperoni: http://www.foreign.senate.gov/hearings/hearing/?id=a421f9a1-5056-a032-52ae-3e2b956077c2

Kaperoni: Ok, so we know that it Iraq will pay for this war, like it or not. They will based on this video and statement.

Kaperoni: The next thought is if it’s not boatloads of oil, it must be the dinar. The dinar is the vehicle in which they will pay. We can ask if a LOP or Redenomination possible? Let’s go with the full 27 trillion dinar in circulation. If they LOP or re-denominate 27 trillion to 27 billion (delete 3 zeros) and gave it all to the US, they would not come close to paying off the war debt of 800 billion and climbing. So, one can come to a reasonable conclusion, that neither of these solutions will happen. Only a RV will solve the financial expense. Only a RV will pay off the kind of global debt.

Kaperoni: Now lets look a bit closer on where the dinar will go post RV. Can Iraq collect it and pay for it? I don’t think that this the plan.

Kaperoni: Here is a link to an article…

Kaperoni: Experts: we aspire to make the Iraqi dinar portion of international reserves - 28/8/2011

Kaperoni: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.almustakbalpaper.net%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D8402

Kaperoni: Quote…

Kaperoni: “Experts regard financial ambition that the Iraqi dinar is adopted as part of international reserves, through the establishment of a strong economy boosts value of local currency.”

Kaperoni: Here we have the first statement which appears to disclose the plan for the dinar. The dinar that was “leaked or sold” outside of iraq. Pretty clear..”adopted as part of international reserves.”

Kaperoni: Quote..

Kaperoni: "Central Bank Adviser, said the appearance of Mohamed Saleh: the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency to be treated abroad, we aspire to be the monetary policy of the Iraqi dinar portion of international reserves and this needs to be a long time," he said.

Kaperoni: So he is saying here. The Dinar will not he bought or sold overseas. That will be done by the CBI. The CBI will control the monetary policy. The dinar held in international reserves will stay there for a “very long time.” Clearly telling us, once again that banks/feds hold this dinar will use it simply as a reserve currency. A currency held for a “long time.”

Kaperoni: Next article…

Kaperoni: Experts: Economy sober works to support the dinar and attract global investment - 29/08/2011

Kaperoni: http://alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=12867

Kaperoni: “and aspiring professionals affairs financial that are supported Iraqi dinar as part of international reserves, through the establishment a strong economy enhances the value of local currency.”

Kaperoni: More confirmation of the plan. More factual statements to confirm what was already stated. To prove the point. Next quote…

Kaperoni: “For his part, central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh: that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency until it is handled in overseas and we are the Central Bank and as a policy cash aspire to be the Iraqi dinar is part of international reserves, and this needs a long time .”

Kaperoni: Again, a similar statement. The CBI will be the Central Bank for the dinar handling the monetary policy. And once they RV, the dinar will become an international reserve currency (as the dinar you and I own is collected and held). Next quote…

Kaperoni: “The member of the Economic Commission parliamentary: the idea is now up to the deletion of three zeros of the Iraqi currency, and this project will hopefully contribute to give power to the Iraqi currency to foreign dealings.”

Kaperoni: They just gave us the answers we wanted. When will it become a foreign reserve currency? The answer is clear…That once they “delete 3 zeros” that will start the process (collection) to create the foreign reserves “they aspire to be part of.” As well we see they want to “give power” to the Iraqi currency internationally. Only a RV can accomplish this.

Kaperoni: Next article…

Kaperoni: Abtan: Iraq possessed 90 billion dollars in Central Bank reserves - Saturday, 03-09-11

Kaperoni: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_19443.html

Kaperoni: “Saturday: "it is obvious that Iraq is capable of adopting the dinar as part of international reserves, especially large resource he possesses in the oil sector and over (80 to 90) billion dollars of Central Bank reserves and the positive impact on the Iraqi currency against the greenback and makes well-placed dinar as formerly among world currencies.”

Kaperoni: Wow! This quote is very powerful. They are saying the dinar will be very strong, have a positive impact against other currencies (causing them to be strong). More of the plan is coming out. Next quote…

Kaperoni: “The Central Bank adviser said in an earlier statement to the news agency of news "that the Iraqi dinar is not an international reserve currency to be treated abroad, we aspire to be the monetary policy of the Iraqi dinar portion of reserves and this needs to be a long time.”

Kaperoni: Again, same statement above. Clearly, this is factual and part of the plan.

Kaperoni: So now we need to confirm whether or not this is the plan. I think this next article confirms this…

Kaperoni: Central Bank: the dinar covered in hard currency and no fear upon the volatility of currencies of countries - 12/02/2012

Kaperoni: http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=83138

Kaperoni: “Saleh said in a press statement on Saturday: The dinar today has become a strong and like a hard currency thanks to the policy of the central bank in control of the cash raised in the local market.”

Kaperoni: And this quote…

Kaperoni: “He pointed to: that the goal of central bank policy at the moment is the stability of the exchange rate of the dinar against the U.S. dollar , Our goal in the long run be equal to it being a process need to be a strong economy and inflation is low and a cash reserve large.”

Kaperoni: And this quote..

Kaperoni: “Jubouri said in an earlier statement: The approach undertaken by the central bank retention rate of the dinar against the dollar during the current indication that monetary policy in the country able to make the dinar equivalent of the U.S. dollar.”

Kaperoni: These 3 quotes…tell us the dinar is now (the CBI feels) a “hard currency.” That the goal is to make the dinar equal to the USD. Or 1 to 1. Therefore, we now see the rate. Not some foolish rate, but a rate comparable to the US dollar. It is also necessary to look at Wikipedia

Kaperoni: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_currency

Kaperoni: “Hard currency (also known as a safe-haven currency or strong currency), in economics, refers to a globally traded currency that is expected to serve as a reliable and stable store of value. Factors contributing to a currency's hard status might include the long-term stability of its purchasing power, the associated country's political and fiscal condition and outlook, and the policy posture of the issuing central bank.”

Kaperoni: This definition falls in line with the plan. What the other statement meant. What the plan is for the New Iraqi Dinar. Last article….

Kaperoni: The parliamentary economic: to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency will increase the international credibility of - 03/09/2011

Kaperoni: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2%2F259979%2F

Kaperoni: “And at the same considered decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday, that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, noting that the Iraqi dinar will be the strongest in the Middle East.”

Kaperoni: Another quote confirming the plan. Confirming the desires of the CBI. And the objective regarding the upcoming RV. This event will “increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency”

Kaperoni: Next time someone gives you a huge bogus rate, show them the facts. Show them the desire of the Central Bank of Iraq. When you follow the facts, you get the real story.

Kaperoni: I hope it helps.

Kaperoni

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! Empty Re: KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!!

Post by kingosawbe Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:45 am

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! 3079029344As my wife would say the truth s the truth and it always will be the truth.KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! 1471667124KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! 3079029344
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! Empty Re: KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 am

Amen! Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by dp Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 am

Well done .. Captain KAPERONI. ☀

dp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:22 am

Now this is grounded! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 am

Agreed...

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 am

i thought we voted not to bring intel in from out side sources
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:22 am

Miskebam wrote:Here is a list of people that WILL be allowed to have their posts placed here, because they base their chats/posts on actual information they have researched (documents and articles) rather than something they heard from a source.

Bondlady
Kaperoni
Medic
Mailman17
Phoenix3333
Lakehouse Blog
Scooter

and anyone else that falls within the same criteria.

and then of course Okie, Bear, ScottiG, Bulldog, Vic1, Papajack and AJanderson, they are part of the memberbase.

Thank you,
Miskebam

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 am

Kaperoni is the best...pay attention to what he says...my 2 cents
PGLD
PGLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Great information... Thank you Kaperoni
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:53 pm

If it comes out at 1 to 1 I'll eat Kaperoni's shorts marinated in a Dr. Pepper barbeque sauce.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm

The RV is much bigger than just Iraq. We are talking about using the dinar as a method for debt restructuring and elimination world-wide.

I would not rely on what is printed in the Iraqi government-controlled media for accurate information.

Fact is this can go at any time and at any rate up to the $12-$16 dollars that Shabibi has talked about, and likely not any lower than the RI rate of $3.22 - $3.86. Nothing else comes close to accomplishing all that is being done here; restructuring of the Euro Zone, eliminating the US debt burden and paying off the Chinese who don't want to hold out bad paper anymore.

That's how I see it. You may refer to my by my rapper name of Guru AKA:Smoke in any future quotes. Very Happy
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 pm

I like Kaps chats, but I've never agreed with him on the 1 to 1.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:02 pm

That man knows how to break it down!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Subject: Re: KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! Today at 2:40 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed here It will never come out one US dollar unless the Kurds see fit to go with .86 according to their constitution and if that were to happen Shabs will RV the currency right after at a higher rate. 1 to 1 is for Iraqi education in country only. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Subject: Re: KAPERONI SHOWS THE FACTS, WERE THE DINAR WILL GO WE HAVE @ THE RATE !!!! Today at 2:40 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed here It will never come out one US dollar unless the Kurds see fit to go with .86 according to their constitution and if that were to happen Shabs will RV the currency right after at a higher rate. 1 to 1 is for Iraqi education in country only. Blessings

I hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Now thats good info !!

mmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm

I went through iraq's newly published 2012 budget a couple of times and I
can't find a direct rate....no surprise there. HOWEVER,....estimated revenues
are 102,326,898,000 (billion) dinars for FY 2012.

At the current exchange rate of $.00086, that equals only $88,001,132.28
(million USD)......this isn't much for an entire country. So, with 3 zeros
removed that equals $88,001,132,000.28 (billion USD)......much better.

The latter figure makes much more sense, and that's just at a $0.86
exchange rate. So, this article suggests to me that the new exchange rate is
embedded in the calculation of their projected revenues, and that is a variable
we don't yet know, BUT, it does tell me it won't be at the current rate of
$.00086 for 2102 or anywhere near that low.

Now, it is also stated in the budget that these revenues will be derived
from the export of their oil, at an average rate of $85/barrel and an export of
2.6 million barrels/day.

This equates to $221,000,000 per day revenue. If we multiply this revenue
x 365 days per year, it equals $80,665,000,000 per year.

After doing the dinar to USD conversion, and based on these published
figures for their budget, the exchange/conversion rate will be $0.788
(about 8 cents lower than the $0.86, but reasonably close).

I don't know if I'm way off base here, but this is based on their published
2012 budget info. If it is this low, I think we can all still be happy.
PGLD
PGLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

If sheb made a statment of that high of a rate show the proof with a link as does kap.Everyone should show the evidence of statments comming from iraq.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Is that. 78 cents or what does that equate to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:16 pm

That sounds like a believable figure thanks pgld. finally some sincible statments.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

How did it dip from. 86 to. 78?

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Punisher, I made a mistake....but a good one....instead of .79 cents....it should be 7.9 dollars....

I can't confirm this, but this is using their published numbers from their new 2012 budget!!!!!
PGLD
PGLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:57 pm

@PGLD wrote:Punisher, I made a mistake....but a good one....instead of .79 cents....it should be 7.9 dollars....

I can't confirm this, but this is using their published numbers from their new 2012 budget!!!!!

Do you think that figure is a strong possibility?

Back to top Go down

Post by PGLD Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:27 pm

PGLD
PGLD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:38 pm

So kaperoni also supports these figures... $7 dollar rate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm

I don't think that Iraq really wants their currency to be equal to the USD. China and some other countries are in process of removing the USD as the world reserve currency. The USD continues to devalue so I'm sure Iraq wants to be 1-1 with us. No way, the IQD will at least be equal to Kwait and based on what new resources discovered, just watch where the IQD will climb to.

Where is my article for such speculation? The Book of Revelation. End times reveal such a powerful nation of Babylon. Its not going any way but up in all facets of society. Even Hillary C stated that Iraq in the next 7-10 years will become one of the most developed nations of the world.

It will take more than 1-1 to get them there.

Mountainman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

She said iraq will be bigger than china. I was sold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 pm

@Mountainman wrote:I don't think that Iraq really wants their currency to be equal to the USD. China and some other countries are in process of removing the USD as the world reserve currency. The USD continues to devalue so I'm sure Iraq wants to be 1-1 with us. No way, the IQD will at least be equal to Kwait and based on what new resources discovered, just watch where the IQD will climb to.

Where is my article for such speculation? The Book of Revelation. End times reveal such a powerful nation of Babylon. Its not going any way but up in all facets of society. Even Hillary C stated that Iraq in the next 7-10 years will become one of the most developed nations of the world.

It will take more than 1-1 to get them there.

You are a smart mountain man!!!!!! We would all do well to invest in iraq after the rv.... between infrastructures, utilities, phone, water, electric, schools, hospitals, facilities, the minerals., the phosphates, etc. It is biblical... Iraq is going to be one powerful nation once they get their act together.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Get er done.

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Come on RV!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Ok so I couldn't stay away. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOO GO RV GO.......I'm going with ISX In telecommunications... It will flourish.... happydance happydance lmao :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy: chillout delete groupdance groupdance groupdance bigsmile
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 pm

It's time for a change - RV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum