Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

USA has to 'sign off'?  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

USA has to 'sign off'?

+14
Searay 32
tnbulldog
readysetrv
Sooner Patriot
HeadNotTheTail
abby ann
Peppermint Patti
elvishd1
PALMER01
sandwedge
therealbutterfly
lara2033
Terbo56
skyegale
18 posters

Go down

USA has to 'sign off'?  Empty USA has to 'sign off'?

Post by skyegale Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Bulldog75: MARYROSE ANSWER: RI IS BACK BECAUSE USA WILL NOT SIGN OFF. USA WANTS MORE BANG FOR THE BUCKS. CHINA WANTS IT OVER OR ITS GONNA COST CHINA MAJOR BUCKS. THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.

I guess its back to 'o' to release it?! I thought we were waaaaaay past that by now- it's certainly been said enough!
Come RV!!!! ...

skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

USA has to 'sign off'?  Empty Re: USA has to 'sign off'?

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:26 pm

Well,I'll be dipped in molasses and rolled in cornmeal-:shock:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:28 pm

That's a fact! What I was told aswell.. Do you know who it was?

lara2033

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:35 pm

lara2033 wrote:That's a fact! What I was told aswell.. Do you know who it was?

Who what was?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Who what was?

Oh no lara's back... I thought the mods took care of that several days ago..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm

USA has to 'sign off'?  Wind-speed-dog-01

Just blew in to take the air out.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:52 pm

We are gonna be flying the 747's to the moon...30,000 ft. is not high enough. The oven is on fry mode and we are coming in for a landing on the Moon.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Let me tell you a story about molassas: One day there were three little moles tunneling under farmer Joe's vegetable garden. The first sniffed and said "I smell carrots! The second mole sniffed and said "I smell radishes! The third mole sniffed and said "Well all I smell is molasses!!! (ha,ha,ha)

terbo56 wrote:Well,I'll be dipped in molasses and rolled in cornmeal-:shock:
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Nice- And yes I got it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 pm

I didn't get it? Then I said if Turbo got it, I can get it... Lightbulb, and it was really funny...

Peppermint Patti...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 pm

HEY PP HOW YA BEEN!!!!!WANTA PLAY BALL WITH ME!!!!!PS AND EAT SOME WIDGETS TOO!!!USA has to 'sign off'?  1261280965 USA has to 'sign off'?  1261280965 USA has to 'sign off'?  1815401988 I DIDN'T GET IT BUT NOT HAD MUCH SLEEP IN A COUPLE OF DAYS EITHER!!!WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 pm

I just Pray that we are at the end of this.... happydance
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:31 pm

I believe that statement by Bulldog was made before the Swiss meeting broke up late last night or early this morning. They were still hashing it out when Bulldog was talking and when the meeting finally adjourned afterwards, everyone was happy. The US delegation was even reported to be smiling and smugly exchanging high-fives. That's just hearsay, but I think the RV is definitely back into the picture. Some are predicting 10.69 for US and 7.45 everywhere else. Canada may get US rate, but not sure.

The reason for the different rate is war reparation. The 10.69 is supported by dividing the cost of the war (found in various locations) by the number of estimated dinars held by the US. That equation equals approximately 10.69

The reason for the short cash-in is that Iraq wants to limit their liability for cash-in to a few short days. Anymore might break the bank. Also count on US, UK, Canada, Australia, EU, and China to hold dinars in vaults and release only a few at a time in payment of oil.

I also have a time in mind for the RV, but I don't want to jinx it. I'll just say it's soon, and leave it at that.

Stay Alert, just like OKIE said. If someone knows you have lots of dinars, they'll be able to do the math. 4 mil dinars will be worth far more than most armor trucks are robbed for. So please be careful and vigilant. Also keep your mouths shut - loose lips sink ships and also get robbed of valuable dinars!!!

Last edited by Sooner Patriot on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

skyegale wrote:Bulldog75: MARYROSE ANSWER: RI IS BACK BECAUSE USA WILL NOT SIGN OFF. USA WANTS MORE BANG FOR THE BUCKS. CHINA WANTS IT OVER OR ITS GONNA COST CHINA MAJOR BUCKS. THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.

Good Grief, you have got to be kidding me. "this just isn't right".

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Sooner Patriot wrote:I believe that statement by Bulldog was made before the Swiss meeting broke up. They were still hashing it out when Bulldog was talking and when the meeting finally adjourned afterwards, everyone was happy. The US delegation was even reported to be smiling and smugly exchanging high-fives. That's just hearsay, but I think the RV is definitely back into the picture. Some are predicting 10.69 for US and 7.45 everywhere else. Canada may get US rate, but not sure.

The reason for the different rate is war reparation. The 10.69 is supported by dividing the cost of the war (found in various locations) by the number of estimated dinars held by the US. That equation equals approximately 10.69

The reason for the short cash-in is that Iraq wants to limit their liability for cash-in to a few short days. Anymore might break the bank. Also count on US, UK, Canada, Australia, EU, and China to hold dinars in vaults and release only a few at a time in payment of oil.

I also have a time in mind for the RV, but I don't want to jinx it. I'll just say it's soon, and leave it at that.

Stay Alert, just like OKIE said. If someone knows you have lots of dinars, they'll be able to do the math. 4 mil dinars will be worth far more than most armor trucks are robbed for. So please be careful and vigilant. Also keep your mouths shut - loose lips sink ships and also get robbed of valuable dinars!!!

YA, UH HUH. Different rates for different countries.??? None sense. Come on. It will be the same rate for all, and the rate will be no where in the area, of $10....

Who are you?? tony, fwb, jonnywg etc etc????

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:52 pm

The original figure was 7.45 - that's what they wanted the US to buy off on. That wouldn't pay off the war that Pres Bush said many times would not cost us anything. Unfortunately, they don't figure in all the lives of our brave military. That's what took four days for Iraq, US, China, and IMF to hammer out. US had to justify the cost of the war and make Iraq understand how much the US taxpayer spent to give them freedom. These four days were spent much to our chagrine back here in the Dinarian trenches wondering what the heck was going on.

Count on major announcements in China, who desperately needs our loan money for some programs they are trying to fund, and in Iraq in their holy day prayers. The budget is to be announced in the official prayers with the RV known. Before that announcement or any announcement in China on RV, the RV actually has to be on the screens worldwide. Hope that makes sense to all. Therefore, RV must be populated down to the bank screens soon or all Hades will break loose in the financial world should the official rates be known prior to the official button being pushed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts, raise your tray tables and seat backs to their upright position, and prepare for landing. The flight crew and I would like to thank you for flying Dinarian Airways. Upon landing, many of you will actually be able to own Dinarian Airways!!! Very Happy

Have a great future and remember to help those along who aren't as blessed as you are!!!

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 am

The different rates will only be for a short time. After the brief window, that 10.69 rate or whatever finally transpires will be brought down to the worldwide rate. It's only to pay for the war that we primarily funded and the rest of the world didn't. I understand there will also be an in-country rate. So go figure! Very Happy

There are numerous gurus who have recently projected similar rates and have supported the two rate structure. I just know that the rate offered to the US was way too low and the US would not sign off on it. That's the reason for the two tier system for 3 to 5 days. Check with some of the gurus out there and what they are projecting these last few hours. Last night or should I say the wee hours of this morning was a game-changer and a huge win for America.

God Bless the USA!

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 am

Looks like someone is trying to become the next featured guru... the rate has never been $7.47. That is simply outrageous. The US, had to make the Iraqis understand how much the American, taxpayer spent to give them freedom.???????????????? outrageous... The budget is to be officially announced with the RV in it in during their official prayers..??????? geeeeeezzzz

SP, you say, "hope this makes sense"..... LOL, come on who are you???? One of them for sure. It makes about as much sense, as the algorithm, the rate pinging around the world banking systems, tier 1 and 2 cashing out, blue green amber bank screens, and contractors cashing out for the last 2 years.

Seems like you are trying to get your name on Dinar Recaps. Well, this is the same kind of BS, you usually read there, so you may be on your way.

Please read the avatar for Texas Creek Johnson. Great word, if you put it to use!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:33 am

I could give a hang what you believe or don't believe. Obviously, you already have a pre-conceived notion of what is right and wrong with this dinar effort, yet you keep it to yourself. Be bold and let us all know what your ideas are and let us debate them. I promise I won't throw darts at you and make obnoxious comments about your ideas like you have with mine.

I fought for your rights to say and believe what you feel. I respect your ideas, so why can't you respect mine? If you don't agree, that is perfectly fine with me. I'm a gentleman who has manners, has researched on my own for years, lurked around the various sites and listened to others, not agreed with some and have agreed some with many. I haven't spoken up until the time was ripe and when I thought a few ideas might enlighten some, I spoke up. Forgive me, I thought this was a discussion blog to discuss ideas, not an alligator pit to chomp on all those with an idea that may not have been heard.

From your rhetoric, my ideas wouldn't light up a dark tomb in an Egyptian pyramid. That's OK. I am confident and don't need your approval to stroke an ego. So go off with your chest stuck out like a banty rooster, brag to all the hens how you ran off that rogue rooster, and enjoy your life to the fullest.

God Bless all of you and don't feel this blessing is your God-given right. It is a God-given privilege that hopefully will find good and not be reminiscent of some of those we see today who look down their noses at us. Enjoy life, but not at the expense of putting down others. You'll be amazed at how many new friends you make. Adios!

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 am

LOL, great group of analogies there SP. I fought for this great country as well. I know the difference between right and wrong, and what you posted is no better than the outrageous garbage that is posted on Dinar Recaps on a daily basis. Actually you top a lot what is posted there.

The Rate will be $3.50 at best. We are simply waiting no the National Meeting to take place and the Power sharing agreement to take place. No more No less. You wild predictions of the rates, being there one day and then changing in 3 to 5 days is rubbish. Simply rubbish. The rate will be on the CBI, which will be the rate for all countries. Different rates for different countries. Come on man. By the way you project yourself through your posts, your are much more intelligent than those statements.
I don't look down at anyone amigo. I see bs for what it is and I call it as what it is. You can talk a good game, an put words together very well, to get people to feel sorry for you. Your words kind of remind me of class warfare,with the way you play the victim.. lol I'm not sticking my chest out for anything. I saw you HYPE, AND I CALLED YOU ON IT.
Nothing more nothing less.

Can't wait to see your next doozie...

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:33 am

I guess time will tell. You have your ideas, I have mine. Nothing wrong with your thought process if we are looking solely under a microscope at Iraq. Unfortunately, there are other variables out there other than Iraq's RV and their slow march to democracy. Obviously China being involved has no merit with you, nor does any of the many other player countries. It's all about your perspective of what you feel is happening and what I feel is happening on a world-wide level.

If this were a simple Iraqi revaluation of their currency and everything was dependent upon a very structured set of steps that must be checked off before an RV is possible, I would support your ballpark $3.50 rate completely. I might even support the rate some are projecting of 1 for 1 or 1.17 to 1. But this isn't a simple RV and it isn't just contingent upon Iraq to orderly progress step by step.

You probably think that everything done in Iraq is transparent. Heck, we can't even get transparency in the USA, so how would anyone ever expect to obtain transparency in a country that has haggled over things in back rooms far longer than the US has been around. That I see is one of the most amusing stances many of the so-called experts take. I've been in the Middle East and seen first-hand how these people operate and how they conduct business. It doesn't even compare with our culture. They have their own unique culture and they do things the same way they've done them for hundreds of years. So for us to expect transparency and order now is a farce.

That point is moot though, because this isn't a localized, simple RV with no implications to any other country. It is an international event that fuels many backroom deals. There are many variables involved in-country which are not being considered publicly. I don't pretend to know all of these, but I do know first-hand that they are counting heavily upon some potential oil reservoirs that haven't been drilled as yet. One such structure is near the Iranian border and in an area that is disputed.

These potential increases in revenue are being bantered about in the backrooms, with many of the foreign oil companies competing for the right to explore these known structures that have a high probability of tremendous oil reserves. This is not second-hand or third-hand knowledge. I worked the geology of these areas, mapped them thoroughly, and know that those reservoirs aren't anywhere to be found in any budget for 2012. Will they help Iraq in the future? Of course!

This RV is not a simple event, and therefore, your resources supporting a larger RV rate are limited. I'm not saying they're wrong using your math, I'm just saying you're not using all the values that must be included. Maybe you've heard the addage, "Figures never lie, but liars figure!" Well in the arena of international bargaining, sometimes reality becomes skewed and embellished, but it also increases the complexity of what should have been a simple process.

Look beyond the borders of Iraq and see what is happening. Iraq and their RV rate is just a factor to be added with a bevy of other factors impacting on an RV rate. You're not wrong for Iraq, but just not adding in all the international factors into the equation.

Have a great day and enjoy your RV later today! It's been a pleasure discussing this with you, I do respect your views, and don't want anyone's sympathies as none are needed. This is obviously your blog comfort zone and you don't appreciate outsiders. I do hope though maybe a glimmer of a possibility of a differing opinion might be acknowledged, but I don't need you to approve of it - it's not necessary. God Bless and enjoy God's Blessings.

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 am

The USA has NO say in this

skyegale wrote:Bulldog75: MARYROSE ANSWER: RI IS BACK BECAUSE USA WILL NOT SIGN OFF. USA WANTS MORE BANG FOR THE BUCKS. CHINA WANTS IT OVER OR ITS GONNA COST CHINA MAJOR BUCKS. THIS SHOULD HAPPEN.

I guess its back to 'o' to release it?! I thought we were waaaaaay past that by now- it's certainly been said enough!
Come RV!!!! ...

tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:24 am

Nothing Can Stop This Now..All Is Done..We Wait!!!
Searay 32
Searay 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 am

Does Iraq's budget support 3.41, maybe, but does their economy support 3.41, no. Their economy did not even support 3.22 back in the 1980's with 50% inflation. Does their economy support .86 to 1.32, yes, but will their economy support 3.41 at some future time, yes, once the oil production hits over 4 million barrels per day and other GDP building goods and services come on line. Will it RV at a high rate first time out, NO.

There is no real transparency from either Iraq's GOI or the CBI, only jibberish to keep the masses confused.

Will we make money on this investment, maybe, that will depend upon the redenomination process that finally will be revealed some day. I do know one thing, there is a lot of USD in Iraq's market place and to get that out will take a valuable dinar over the value of the dollar.

If the redenomination process steals the wealth of the People of Iraq the bruttle bombings will get worse. If this happens, hang on to your dinar as it will change for the better.

He/she who has dinar in the end wins.

God Bless All,

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 am

I read this and I read that. High rate, low rate! Forget about the dinar. All I want is the "pen concession". How many pens have they used by now "signing-off"? If I have heard one time that the US has not signed-off, no...yes they have signed-off, I have heard it 100 times!

Just how many freaking times do we have to "sign-off" before the ink actually adheres to the paper. My "pen company" will supply pens that actually lets the ink flow so that we can get the *&%#@ papers signed.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

hemademe
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 am

There is certainly no transparency in the US either!

TNman wrote:I read this and I read that. High rate, low rate! Forget about the dinar. All I want is the "pen concession". How many pens have they used by now "signing-off"? If I have heard one time that the US has not signed-off, no...yes they have signed-off, I have heard it 100 times!

Just how many freaking times do we have to "sign-off" before the ink actually adheres to the paper. My "pen company" will supply pens that actually lets the ink flow so that we can get the *&%#@ papers signed.

USA has to 'sign off'?  3091836158

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 am

Seriously? WHO were you under a different name oh "in the know" one?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 am

I kinda want to agree with SoonerPatriot ,
I to read and try to find the truth, a while back I saw an article on a beautiful new stadium to be built in Iraq, the cost was estimated at $100 million, now I see the breaking ground and it is to be completed by 2013, so yes there is a lot happening that we don't see. I could not find the info today but check this out.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/i-9829-iraq/8882/
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 am

And there is no budget in the US either lololololol

AJAnderson wrote:There is certainly no transparency in the US either!

TNman wrote:I read this and I read that. High rate, low rate! Forget about the dinar. All I want is the "pen concession". How many pens have they used by now "signing-off"? If I have heard one time that the US has not signed-off, no...yes they have signed-off, I have heard it 100 times!

USA has to 'sign off'?  3091836158
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm

q agree with you but i am supplying the pens and making money on them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 pm

"He/she who has dinar in the end wins."

AJ, I have always wanted , since the day I bought mine- to cash in enough, and sit on the rest.. For as long as need be.. I am thinking more everyday that the Dinar will be worth more, and be around far longer , than the USD.. I feel safe with my 'cache' of Dinar.. Whatcha think ?

skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Skyegale - Understand your plan if you don't have other, more viable investment vehicles to put this money in. For those who don't really have a plan, keeping it in dinars may be the best bet, or if you think the initial rate may come out high, then go lower, sell initially and buy when it goes lower for the long haul.

Personally, I've been waiting all my life for this moment, and have more places to invest than even I will have money. I'm having to prioritize, but doggone it will be nice to have something to prioritize. Had an investment planner who was putting a plan together for a close friend. He wanted to look at my investment plan and after looking it over asked why I would need him. I said I didn't at that moment, but down the road I'd get his opinion for some more sophisticated investment opportunities.

Hope this opportunity is a blessing for you. Just remember to pay it forward and help out others. That doesn't mean give it all away, but a little goes a long way. I plan on putting smiles on a lot of peoples faces and make an impact on some pretty adventurous plans to make this world better. I'm hoping I can convince some other Dinarians to think likewise. Giving is actually fun!

God Bless Everyone - hope to see some of you on the other side of this RV and read about the many things each of you are doing. Very Happy

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Thank you Patriot for your service! I appreciate you , and the advice you shared.. Yes , I think I am the most excited for this to happen so I can really pay it forward. I have big plans to help further the Kingdom. Our God's, Kingdom!!
I want to Pay my mortgage off and invest in some land and hard assets.. The rest of my dinar I will wait it out if it is at all possible - hoping for the time when we have ONE world currency before it all goes worthless that it is the Dinar. investing in more precious metals..And lead =D
God Bless you too as well ~
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down