Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
new chase  story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

new chase story

+13
sandymac
1alaskan
DevaronDLH
TNman
tnbulldog
Kini
trndriver55
abby ann
PALMER01
bigdaddytim
Terbo56
pastorwright
Jayzze
17 posters

Go down

new chase  story Empty new chase story

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm

i went to make a busisness deposit and asked to see the investment mgr who i have been talking to about dinars they said he quit and introduced me to the new one. i asked him if he was fimilar with the frank dodd non interestbearing acc and he hemed and hoard . he then said you do not really need this i then said i have an investmentment soon to happen he said would it be currency i said yes he then says i hope its not that dinar. i then said i would like to speak to a private banker he looks dumbfounded and says we have none in ft laud but probably in miami so i told him i will be in to make a deposit tommorow get me the number. all i can say is what a freaken idiot they hired
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

new chase  story Empty Re: new chase story

Post by pastorwright Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:29 pm

I know. The Banking Officer At WF told me the exact same thing. Nobody seems to know what you're talking about, or they tell you you don't need that! Can anybody supply a form number or some reference # pls. Thanks.
pastorwright
pastorwright

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Yes- Never mind Wellsfago- Go to TD bank, and open an account with 50$- Then when this thing goes down, you'll have a place to park your cash-Smile Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Funny how these bankers will be the first to condemn the IQD investment. But don't blink an eye charging you a fee to write a check on your own account while using your money to play the stock market.

movahmm meemgmf fmfmfm fffff!!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:05 pm

new chase  story Occupy-Oakland-General-Strike-Wells-Fargo-sign-defaced-young-Black-woman-gleeful-110211-by-Noah-Berger-AP
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:19 pm

After RV

new chase  story P1080054
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:23 pm

PALMER01 wrote:After RV

new chase  story P1080054
HEY LITTLE WHITE DOGGIE !!!GOT ROOM FOR ME IN THERE!!!!THAT LOOKS NEAT TO RIDE IN!!!!new chase  story 1261280965 new chase  story 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trndriver55 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Google TAG accounts. The major makes are opting out of the FDIC insurance of over 250,000. I opened an account at wells fargo and was told that they send currency to San Antonio. My private banker couldn't answer half the questions I had for her and the one's she did answer she got the answers from out of the office. So it only cost me time and a 100.00 bill. Good luck with every one else. I was not real happy with my trip to the bank.

trndriver55

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

No room for you. They have your deposit in there. new chase  story 3973136183
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 pm

SIGH......SIGH......WELL I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO GO ANY WAY!!!!HEHEHEHEnew chase  story 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kini Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:35 am

i went to make a busisness deposit and asked to see the investment mgr who i have been talking to about dinars they said he quit and introduced me to the new one. i asked him if he was fimilar with the frank dodd non interestbearing acc and he hemed and hoard . he then said you do not really need this i then said i have an investmentment soon to happen he said would it be currency i said yes he then says i hope its not that dinar. i then said i would like to speak to a private banker he looks dumbfounded and says we have none in ft laud but probably in miami so i told him i will be in to make a deposit tommorow get me the number. all i can say is what a freaken idiot they hired

(SIGH) Until AFTER th RV, the bank employees have been ORDERED to play DUMB about the Dinar/Dong. If they don't, they will be FIRED! That's probably what happened to your first Investment Manager
Kini
Kini

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 am

[
Yaaaaayyyyyyy another bank story to start my day

quote="jayzze"]i went to make a busisness deposit and asked to see the investment mgr who i have been talking to about dinars they said he quit and introduced me to the new one. i asked him if he was fimilar with the frank dodd non interestbearing acc and he hemed and hoard . he then said you do not really need this i then said i have an investmentment soon to happen he said would it be currency i said yes he then says i hope its not that dinar. i then said i would like to speak to a private banker he looks dumbfounded and says we have none in ft laud but probably in miami so i told him i will be in to make a deposit tommorow get me the number. all i can say is what a freaken idiot they hired[/quote]
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 am

I'm hesitant to condemn all bank employees for their lack of knowledge but I must say that my experiences with the banks have left me dumbfounded.

One Saturday, I went to Suntrust to get a form to complete for purchasing I Bonds. There were two people in the bank. They were young men, couldn't have been over 25 (I'm being kind), they appeared to be no more than 21. Not only could they not find the form, they had absolutely no clue what I was talking about. I asked them what training they got from the bank before they threw them out into the public. They were mumbling something as I strode out the door.

TAG accounts, which are no more, was an option that the banks could elect to be a part of or elect not to participate. The reason that all banks did not participate was because they paid a handsome price to participate. I had a tag account at 5/3. They notified me that they were discontinuing their participation, I think it was about June of 2010. Not sure about the date.

In the meantime, I had read about the Dodd-Frank act and the fact that the banks will fall under that proviso. I asked the Private Banker about that and his comment was "huh". I told him to look it up on his computer and he would see that it covered non-interest bearing accounts. I told him that I would discuss it the next time I was in the bank. He was informed when I went back in and we fixed the account.

I went to Regions bank to open another non-interest bearing account. I asked the teller about the non-interest bearing accounts. She had no clue but to her credit, she did try to find some information and promptly gave me some information that I knew to be incorrect.

I then went to the next step and that was a lady sitting at one of the front desks that was having more fun doing non-banking activities than banking business. She did not have a clue what I was talking about...and didn't care. She really wanted to get back to the activities that I interrupted when I approached her.

Fortunately, the branch manager heard me trying to educate his employee and came to her rescue. I asked him the same pointed question that I have asked at several banks, "do any of the bank employees at any of the banks ever get any training or are they just thrown into the shark tank to learn on their own"? His demeanor calmed me down and he got my business done.

Does this give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about having your millions handled by a personal banker that gets no training that does not know about the Dodd-Frank act? Well, there are good ones out there. You just have to search and question. I found one that I will be using.

Maybe it is the turn-over that they experience and the higher-ups figure that if they can just do a basic job, they will save the training expense. I have no idea what a bank employee earns but it can't be that bad a job. They get a pay check every week and it is air conditioned. The only problem they have is dealing with %*$# like me. OH...that's why they have such a high turn-over rate. lol

This is not intended to be an indictment of all bank employees. It is like any other business. You have those that want to learn and will learn on their own and there are those that just want to know when is the next holiday and what day do I get paid and what time do I get off from work.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:25 am

thanks for reply this is beginning to confirm my beliefs if i cannot fin d a personal banker time to start looking else where
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:56 am

Seriously y'all. The reason that bank employees act as though they know very little about the dinar/dong is because they simply don't! I have personal real knowledge of the "inside" of currency exchange. There are a few, and I mean FEW bankers that believe in the dinar. But these people are so calloused to all of the "pie in the sky" dreamers that they don't believe there will actually be a revaluation that will make fifteen cents worth of difference. No one has been ordered to "play dumb" or act as though they know nothing. Fact is, they simply don't know anything because, at this time, there is nothing to know.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 am

What should be obvious by now, with the banks, is the deliberate state of ignorance... that it is imposed by the CEO's of the banks upon the employees (If you know nothing then you cannot say what is right or wrong). Banks issue different levels of policy, and this information changes as you move up the ladder. The normal teller in a bank knows just about nothing and only what is necessary to do the job. In a bank like Wells Fargo the upper management staff known as "corporate" lives a different life, and plays by different rules then lower management and supervisors.
My point is, you can't be upset with the normal bank tellers or even the Private Bankers... truth is these folks know only slightly more then you do, and in some cases not as much as you do.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Maybe the issue is that the folks on the frontline have never had a job befor this one, except maybe fast food, thus no money, thus no reason to know anything about money and how to keep it, but the trend in banking it seems that the banks are all hiring from the same pool, people know don't know, and don't care that they don't know.

If you look at any industry this is what it has come too, no one cares that they don't know and no one shows any plans to fix it. The banking industry just happenns to handle OPM and the last time they screwed that up DC bailed them out, no reason to fix it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandymac Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:07 pm

My husband and I went to a Chase bank this morning to open up a non-interest bearing account. The personal banker we talked to was very helpful. When we first starting talking to him he acted like he didn't know very much about the dinar or the revaluation. But, the longer we talked to him the more information he gave us. We ended up opening a regular checking account with the knowledge that we can switch over to the TAG when we take our dinars in after RV.

The TAG account needed at $1500.00 deposit to open it. We didn't want to take that much out of our savings. He asked if either of us had been in the military. My husband was in the Air Force from 1966-1971. He said we could have a free checking account because of his service to our country. That was cool. new chase  story 3079029344

I feel Chase is a very good bank to deal with. After the RV we will probably transfer one of our bank accounts to Chase. new chase  story 1261280965

sandymac

Back to top Go down

Post by allin Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 pm

What I am reading from the people posting to this thread is, they do not have any understanding of what a Bank employee would know about foreign currency. Normally only a few employees would receive training and deal with foreign currencies. The branch my wife works at does not have any person formally trained in dealing with foreign currency. She knows about the dinar only (because she is an investor) and no one from the bank trained her on dinar. The foreign currency dept is available to all the branches but no one in any of the branches has been trained. Only the personal in the foreign currency dept. All branches direct customers to the foreign currency dept to do business. This is not one of the Majors but is a mid-tier multi-state bank. I hope this may help some of the people understand why a lot of employees do not know much if anything about foreign currencies like the investors of foreign currencies.

allin

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:40 pm

allin wrote:What I am reading from the people posting to this thread is, they do not have any understanding of what a Bank employee would know about foreign currency. Normally only a few employees would receive training and deal with foreign currencies. The branch my wife works at does not have any person formally trained in dealing with foreign currency. She knows about the dinar only (because she is an investor) and no one from the bank trained her on dinar. The foreign currency dept is available to all the branches but no one in any of the branches has been trained. Only the personal in the foreign currency dept. All branches direct customers to the foreign currency dept to do business. This is not one of the Majors but is a mid-tier multi-state bank. I hope this may help some of the people understand why a lot of employees do not know much if anything about foreign currencies like the investors of foreign currencies.

Yeah, the next story will start...... my mailman told me..... haha
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm

There may also be licensing and or liability issues ... just as an example, I KNOW a lot about securities, probably way more than most people. Just because I work with securities licensed people all the time and they have taught me a lot. But I have to be very careful what I say when I am with a client, even if I see something that is an obvious "no brainer," I can't say anything, because I don't have the proper license for that. I have to come back with someone holding a securities license. To do otherwise would be non compliant, and possibly cost me my license or worse.

I don't know enough about banking regulations to know if that carries over into foreign currency or not do you? I do know that a teller would not be able to advise you on stocks or bonds ... they are securities products and hence require proper licensing to give advise.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

I WAS SHOVELING SNOW TODAY AND MY MAILMAN TOLD ME IF NEVER WANTED TO SHOVEL AGAIN I SHOULD BUY A LITTLE DINAR. AND THEN HE SAID THAT HIS UNCLES MOTHER INLAWS COUSIN HAS A FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR BOA AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP CAUSE SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR TEN YEARS SHE IS THE JANITORIAL MANAGER AND HAS A LOT OF CONNECTIONS. THATS MY MAILMAN / BANK STORY AND IM STICKIN TO IT. HOWS THAT HITHERE

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm

new chase  story Owl_wr10

lol! lol! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865  new chase  story 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandymac Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Bobd.... I love mailman stories. You know you can trust the person that delivers your mail. new chase  story 1261280965 new chase  story 949729897

sandymac

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:19 pm

bobd wrote:I WAS SHOVELING SNOW TODAY AND MY MAILMAN TOLD ME IF NEVER WANTED TO SHOVEL AGAIN I SHOULD BUY A LITTLE DINAR. AND THEN HE SAID THAT HIS UNCLES MOTHER INLAWS COUSIN HAS A FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR BOA AND MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP CAUSE SHE HAS BEEN THERE FOR TEN YEARS SHE IS THE JANITORIAL MANAGER AND HAS A LOT OF CONNECTIONS. THATS MY MAILMAN / BANK STORY AND IM STICKIN TO IT. HOWS THAT HITHERE

Funny!! Its a classic!!lol!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum