Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT?

+8
dtrb24
CCBIGGS7
hithere
stevejss1
PrudenceArt
Terbo56
milleriniraq
Jayzze
12 posters

Go down

IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT? Empty IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 pm

So it seems the IRAQ BUDGET has finally been approved right? So now do we wait for the eventual ARAB SUMMIT...OR did the budget NEVER have anything to do with a possible RV,RI,RD...etc...

Last edited by punisher on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT? Empty Re: IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT?

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:40 pm

this is the real problem we do not know what the rules are or who really controls it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT? Empty Re: IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I know right.

Here is a big fat what if -- now that the budget is out of the way...and nothing has been reveal...what if all the other "big to do things " also come to pass and nothing again...

What if iraq or shabibi never intended to change any kind of value with the dinar except removing the 000's?

Last edited by punisher on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Its a discussion we should have been having all along. I hope its not the case but one thing we know is that nobody knows

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

i do not believe that they need to be released from chap 7 for eco reasons and with all there wealth they cannot do that
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm

You are talking about Iraq-They can do what they want, when they want-We have no say about it- WE WAIT-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm just pointing out the obvious that many have been waiting for the budget to get approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:18 pm

terbo you are correct but remember they all want the money they will do it before the big summitt because they want to look good and not like a laughing stock to there arab brothers with a currency worth toilet paper
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 pm

They WILL do this shortly- They are not about to mess around with the U.S.- If they do, nobody will want to bother doing business with a sovereign country,and on top of that, The U.S. will play no games- You don't think the U.S. invested in this currency to take a freight train in the arss do you? The last think Iraq will do is try to screw us over- They know better, and what they are faced with if they do-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:54 pm

The budget DOES NOT spell RV. the budget passed on 100 billion us dollars and on 117 trillion dinars. So the budget was based on the old rate of 1170 per dollar. BUT the facts of the budget being passed along with HCL and hopefully article 140 should go along way with Shabs saying we are ready, now seat the minister and goi and walk into the summit at the end of march large and in charge. But in any case the budget is based on 100 billion dinars if we RV now we just have to use less dinars to equal 100 billion than before the rate change

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm surprised we havn't gotten any updates from the INTEL PROVIDERS now that the budget is in play...

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Does anyone have a link that the 2012 budget was actually past with Parliament today? They were suppose to meet Monday then today and yesterday it was noted that they may not meet until Monday and if they did meet did they infact pass the budget. First real questions is did it acutally get past then we can go to the next question of where does that put us in the RV. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:04 pm

@terbo56 wrote:They WILL do this shortly- They are not about to mess around with the U.S.- If they do, nobody will want to bother doing business with a sovereign country,and on top of that, The U.S. will play no games- You don't think the U.S. invested in this currency to take a freight train in the arss do you? The last think Iraq will do is try to screw us over- They know better, and what they are faced with if they do-

They are now SOVEREIGN, the budget is pass, the troops are 'gone' etc...we MUST be so so close...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Does anyone have a link that the 2012 budget was actually past with Parliament today? They were suppose to meet Monday then today and yesterday it was noted that they may not meet until Monday and if they did meet did they infact pass the budget. First real questions is did it acutally get past then we can go to the next question of where does that put us in the RV. Blessings

http://gulfanalysis.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/triumph-for-maliki-as-iraq-passes-the-annual-budget/

« The New Political Balance of the Iraqi Parliament
Triumph for Maliki as Iraq Passes the Annual Budget

Posted by Reidar Visser on Thursday, 23 February 2012 23:05

It took even longer than last year, but the Iraq annual budget finally passed in parliament today with a solid majority.

Many aspects of the budget are similar to last year, with small increases to all the main posts, roughly following the draft that was introduced in December 2011. The big money still goes to the central government and Kurdistan, with some added perks for the ordinary governorates. It is noteworthy that spending on electricity is sharply up compared with 2011, which must be a good sign.

Some special features of the last-minute changes to the original draft call for comment.

The Sadrists had demanded a petrodollar scheme by which a portion of Iraqi oil revenues would go directly to Iraqi citizens. This idea has indeed been included and was celebrated by the Sadrists as a win for their leader Muqtada. However on closer inspection it seems the money that will actually go to the citizens is whatever surplus is left after deficits have been covered, meaning that unless the oil price increases enormously, there may not be that much money to distribute after all.

Money has also been specifically guaranteed for the sahwa pro-government militias in Diyala and Nineveh. This is a response to a demand from the Wasat sub-bloc of the Iraqiyya coalition, and some parliamentarians suggested it constituted the main concession by the government in obtaining Iraqiyya support for the budget.

Last year, the Kurds pressed hard to obtain cost coverage for foreign oil companies operating in Kurdistan. This heading still exists, but the main Kurdish achievement this year seems to be the privilege of having the central government financing their electricity sector outside their fixed 17% share of the budget. By way of contrast, oil is referred to in the same way as last year but with a somewhat Delphic reference to payment of costs to foreign companies “according to all articles of agreement between the oil minister in Baghdad and the KRG energy minister”. Whether this refers to the existing pragmatic cost-oil recovery scheme or something else (and maybe future) remains unclear.

As regards the governorates, the role of the governor in implementing investment projects seems somewhat strengthened and in some cases is defined as an exclusive prerogative. The petrodollar scheme for producing governorates also continues, and there is money for the pilgrimage cities (Karbala gets the lion’s share followed by Najaf). Not all of the enhanced governorate focus is necessarily progressive – there are now for example governorate quotas for foreign scholarships. Also, regardless of what the budget says, much of this will depend on implementation capacity in the governorates, which is often substandard.

In this way – and perhaps with the added incentive for Iraqi parliamentarians to show up and vote since they will now get their armoured cars as a result of today’s vote – the budget passed despite a pessimistic outlook earlier in the week.

What it all amounts to is something of a triumph for embattled Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki. Critics of this interpretation will perhaps say there are individual clauses in the budget that may limit prime ministerial freedom of action more than before. Some of his own deputies soured today and said silly things (Sunayd: “I consider resigning as a deputy because the parliamentary majority defeated me on article 36!”) But that is besides the point. What Maliki has achieved is a situation in which he doesn’t really need the Iraqi parliament for a long time, providing him with the cover he needs to take a relaxed attitude to demands for national conferences and the implementation of the Arbil agreement. To have achieved passage of the budget under adverse circumstances and with Iraq literally under fire from terrorists today is nothing short of a masterful accomplishment in statecraft.

It is quite emblematic of the situation in Iraq that earlier this week, Usama al-Nujayfi, the parliament speaker of the secular Iraqiyya, characterized Iraq as a “derailed train”. Today, Nujayfi went on to play exactly the role Maliki wanted him to play by shepherding the budget vote to a successful conclusion. Maliki plays it well when he manages to buy political support over the budget instead of making political concessions.

Symptomatically, perhaps, the Iraqi media almost forgot that another preparatory meeting for the elusive national conference had to be cancelled today because of the prolonged budget debate. That cancellation might well be a bellwether for Iraqi politics for the rest of 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

I really, really look forward to it,and I really think we are, just would like to see it b4 the week is out- I guess we'll see, right?IRAQ BUDGET has been APPROVED...NOW WHAT? 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

I would like to get the opinion of BONDLADY, AJ, MISKEBAM even RANDY K.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 pm

It wouldn't hurt- I'd be interested myself-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Nobody can confidently say that any big event will kick off the RV/RD/RI. Lets not hold on to every handshake that Iraq has with themselves or others.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Thank you Punisher I appreciate that. Now I we can put that one to bed and see what comes next. This thing is going down one piece at a time. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 pm

@stevejss1 wrote:Thank you Punisher I appreciate that. Now I we can put that one to bed and see what comes next. This thing is going down one piece at a time. Blessings

No problem...it seems most important things are done except a few left.

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrb24 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Moving foward is great thing lets watch policy:) affraid :shock:

dtrb24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 am

punisher wrote:I know right.

Here is a big fat what if -- now that the budget is out of the way...and nothing has been reveal...what if all the other "big to do things " also come to pass and nothing again...

What if iraq or shabibi never intended to change any kind of value with the dinar except removing the 000's?

All this "big to do" stuff is stuff that the gurus decided needed to be done. Shabbib has said nothing about needing the budget finished. So while it is nice the the budget is finished, especially for someone like myself that is invested in Iraq more than just the currency, I don't think the budget has anything to do with the revalue.

it's still gonna happen but people need to stop guessing the exact time and the exact triggers because, they will never get it right. unless they continue to do what they have been doing and guessing that every little thing has something to do with the rv.

Be smarter than them.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:50 am

So now they have a budget

punisher wrote:So it seems the IRAQ BUDGET has finally been approved right? So now do we wait for the eventual ARAB SUMMIT...OR did the budget NEVER have anything to do with a possible RV,RI,RD...etc...
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 am

@tnbulldog wrote:So now they have a budget

punisher wrote:So it seems the IRAQ BUDGET has finally been approved right? So now do we wait for the eventual ARAB SUMMIT...OR did the budget NEVER have anything to do with a possible RV,RI,RD...etc...

But does it have a big significance on the rv or not is the big question?

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:31 am

Doubt it does

punisher wrote:
@tnbulldog wrote:So now they have a budget

But does it have a big significance on the rv or not is the big question?
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:02 am

I doubt it too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 am

Nothing I have read really excites me anymore, as I have come to beleive that 95% of intel and articles are smoke and mirrors. Are we close? It appears that way and only time will tell. In any case hang on to your dinars. He/she who holds them in the end wins! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lipster Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 am

I am starting to think that the budget had nothing to do with the RV. If I am not wrong the budget was approved on current rates. It just my view. But you get all this hype that its happenning and a few hours later you get some other intel person coming on with a direct opposite view and weeks to months out. then the next day the others are saying a temporary hold. I dont get it that if all intel is always wrong and the people are saying its not the intels fault, then why state you have great news but cannot post do to a liability or whatever reason. If they been wrong so many times what makes that intel so much better? Just a thought, frustrated at this point.

lipster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:13 am

The intel providers have made things hard to decipher.

Will the arab summit come and go as well...humm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Hubby Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am

Well, one thing is for sure, even though all Intel gatherers are doing their best to collect all they can to put this thing together, and give their best for all, NO ONE, has been right in years. It's enough to wear you out just trying to remain positive that it's really going to happen. But, I know the plan as it was implemented years ago, and how they have had to modify it along the way because of all the people and countries which have become a part of this that were never intended to be. It seems to be an evolving and fluid scenario due to unplanned entities becoming involved. The plan was for this to benefit Iraq and the USA government from its inception, now it has been modified to include so many other countries on a global scale. Massive changes and accommodations have had to be made and implemented. We can only hope and pray that the individual tax paying, middle class citizen is not the one left holding the bag when it's all done. It is reassuring to see the resignations from all the dirty banking CEO's globally, and it does give hope that in fact, the house cleaning is in process, so we will be able to rid ourselves of the thieves and whoremongers in high places who's main goal in life is to keep the poor where they are and make themselves even more wealthy while doing so. It's refreshing to see this unfolding and hopefully, we here in the USA will have our constitutional Republic back, where a person’s liberty and freedom actually means something. God, Family, Country. My hope and faith is in God, not man. If it were left up to man and government, we the people would simply not matter to them, as has been the case for over 100 years in this great country. Keep the faith.

Dr. Hubby
Dr Hubby
Dr Hubby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum