Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

OKIE...please answer this... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

OKIE...please answer this...

+18
bigdaddytim
kingosawbe
tuggyron
happywelshguy
HeadNotTheTail
zerhourwriter
billcon
Ponee
LookingAtTheHeavens
SEBtopdog
Sooner Patriot
readysetrv
doodoo
1alaskan
Purpleskyz
HezekiaH
Terbo56
dandee
22 posters

Go down

OKIE...please answer this... Empty OKIE...please answer this...

Post by dandee Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 pm

I fully understand it is a speculation. When our ship comes in it'll be IN PORT. If not....it'll be over the horizon. Nothing in between.

BUT

Last week it already happened. It wasn't "happening", but had ALREADY happened. As it was two weeks ago. As it was three weeks before that and 2 weeks before that. You've cried "wolf" so much you must be horse. I don't understand it. What's your motive? Sell more dinar? Just stir the pot to watch it go round and round?

Intel is intel but it's always "secret". You "knew" the rate but you couldn't tell us. You "knew" that it happened already but you couldn't tell us why.

Why can't you just explain what you CAN tell us and BACK IT UP WITH PROOF and make a statement like "there is another window of opportunity opening for such and such of a period of time? Why does it always have to be already done or happening in the next 6.356927 minutes?

I'm giving away my age here but: "Just the facts, mame, just the facts."

I'll await your response.

dandee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OKIE...please answer this... Empty Re: OKIE...please answer this...

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Dandee- Disrespecting the founder of this site'OOM',is not the best way to make aquaintances,and being over zealous to accuse someone of being a pumper WILL get you tossed out of here- Please show respect for people on this site, or kindly exit, the same way you entered-One more time of being negative, and you WILL be banned-Permanently!!Mad :evil: OKIE...please answer this... 927261665
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 pm

terbo56 Your being merciful. I hope dandee graciously receives your words of wisdom and kindness !! Go Rv !! Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Book em' Danno!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
OKIE...please answer this... 2245507099OKIE...please answer this... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 pm

dandee needs to go to the chat side and that way there is a chance that his questions will get answered, OKIE has never posted on forum side,

And yes, dandee needs to be nice to stay and play.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Bad newbie, bad, bad newbie.....One day in closet for you

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:09 pm

@dandee wrote:I fully understand it is a speculation. When our ship comes in it'll be IN PORT. If not....it'll be over the horizon. Nothing in between.

BUT

Last week it already happened. It wasn't "happening", but had ALREADY happened. As it was two weeks ago. As it was three weeks before that and 2 weeks before that. You've cried "wolf" so much you must be horse. I don't understand it. What's your motive? Sell more dinar? Just stir the pot to watch it go round and round?

Intel is intel but it's always "secret". You "knew" the rate but you couldn't tell us. You "knew" that it happened already but you couldn't tell us why.

Why can't you just explain what you CAN tell us and BACK IT UP WITH PROOF and make a statement like "there is another window of opportunity opening for such and such of a period of time? Why does it always have to be already done or happening in the next 6.356927 minutes?

dandee, I have learned to NEVER expect "FACTS", from the gurus, as they have proven not to have any. If you can understand that then you won't be so disappointed. Maybe, bewildered by what they post, but not disappointed.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

CASE IN POINT> NOT BASHING BD HERE BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF POST HE HAS POSTED FOR MONTHS ON MONTHS EACH AND EVERY DAY.
...Bulldog75: 10:17AM CST: OUR 747 SHOULD BE FLYIN' OVER 10,690 FT. ELEVATION WITH BLUE SKIES, IMHO. WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE TOWER CALL AND A LANDING. GEARS ARE NOT DOWN YET. ALWAYS FLY FIRST CLASS FROM NOW ON. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Bulldog75: THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AFTER 12NOON TODAY AS PROJECTED BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CST,

Last edited by readysetrv on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : W)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sooner Patriot Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm

[size=12]
Oh Dandee - you been a BAD PUTTEE TAT!!!!!!!!!
Obviously you've never worked in the world of ops where even the best intel gets trashed by a variable that inserts itself into the equation. Take George Soros, Mr. Evil, himself. He and his 40 thieves have been nipping at this all along like a pack of wolves on a herd of caribou.
Everybody's nerves are shot from this exercise in futility - you think you're in this all by your lonesome. All of us are frustrated, but unless you have better intel to share, don't shoot the messenger. Having worked in intel with the armed forces, I know how even the best of intel goes to heck in a hand basket without notice. If you look at all the players in this deal, it's ripe for someone screwing up the process to better their situation. The agreed to "done deal" gets undone in a New York second, and while you usually don't have to go back to square one, you often have to take multiple steps backward. Don't you think the operators of this deal aren't worn out, frustrated, and grouchy.
So quit chewin' on everyone around and don't kick the dog either. He doesn't deserve your wrath either. Go hit a golf ball or start digging a ditch in your backyard. Physical labor will do you a world of good and vent your frustrations.
Then after its all done, you won't have to eat quite so much humble pie and apologize to the world for being a grouchy old f**t!
God Bless YOU and hang in there. We're about to stow the tray table and move the seat back into an upright position. Then you can enjoy the fruits of all this frustration and even you'll be able to shout a big "AMEN!"

Sooner Patriot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Soonerpatriot- Sounds like THE voice of experience,and with that said, maybe the frustrated, the sad,and the overanxious will pay heed to what you have brought forth to level this playing field out a bit- That is a breath of fresh air that we ALL have been looking for- God bless you, sir-Thankyou so much!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Some memeber need to calm down, maybe take a loved one out for a ice cream

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

They need 'Sumpthin'- Maybe a few :drunken: ?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Way to go, sooner patriot! You've stated things beautifully.

Ice cream, 1alaskan? Is that snow ice cream or the real deal? If it's the real deal, I'm in for sure. Ice cream may just be the short-term cure for what ails us ... If no donuts are available, of course!

OKIE...please answer this... 949729897

OKIE...please answer this... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

OKIE...please answer this... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 pm

OKIE...please answer this... B7c3n7
OKIE...please answer this... S16a0w
:geek:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 pm

@doodoo wrote:Bad newbie, bad, bad newbie.....One day in closet for you

In the closet LOL!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OKIE...please answer this... Empty Nothing Wrong said by Dandee

Post by billcon Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 pm

OKIE...please answer this... 2359006407 Dandee said nothing wrong he is expressing the views of most who aren't part of the inner circle -- What he said is totally correct and

shouldn't be threatened by -blocking from site-- - just like the Gurus don't need to play games with the so-called intel - if they have

something real they should spell it out in common language -- without all the hype of it's happening now - yesterday - tomorow -

on and on -

I know this will probably get me knocked off this site but so be it -- all of us are hoping for an RV nd wish no one any hurt - just a

little less nonsense.OKIE...please answer this... 974290055 OKIE...please answer this... 3091836158

billcon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh Oh!

Man my fingers are itching right now but I will be a good girl. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Sorry, I was laughing at the closet.... just because doo doo was in the closet... no threats coming from here, really.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

@purpleskyz wrote:Oh Oh!

Man my fingers are itching right now but I will be a good girl. Smile

I have some calamine lotion if that will help... or a bit of benedryl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 pm

LOL... I would take up your offer for the benedryl but then my body would think it is time for bed. haha

No I think I will just grab a pencil and an ol' fashioned piece of paper and vent and spew then throw it in the garbage where it won't get me into trouble.

Thanks though sparkles! You da' best!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 pm

dandee,

I feel your pain. It is hard to understand how far off intel can be at times. Either it's done or it ain't. It can't be done multiple times.... And perhaps your looking of an apology.

Well, you probably ain't gonna get one. And really what would an apology do. I dont know Okie, probably will never meet the guy. Why do I need him to say sorry to me? Well I don't. And I suggest that you don't either.

Sooner P was right. And had a great post. I hope you read it.

The real question is why do people keep going back to hear the bad intel over and over? You can blame Okie for keeping on listening to sources that hasn't panned out. You can bash him over the head for it. You can condemn him for it.

But after you have done that you gotta do the same to yourself. Perhaps he keeps believing his sources for the same reason that people keep believing him. He is only human like we are and I'm sure he wants this ti happen just as bad as the majority of us.

I believe if Okie wasn't an intel provider he would be coming to a site much like this. Hoping that the gurus he listens to are correct and being let down when there aren't. He is just like us.

So now my question to you is this. Since you know that the ball is in your court, how many more times does Okie's "intel" have to be wrong before YOU stop listening to him? Don't blame others for your own mistakes.

There are plenty of people on this site that try to only deal with the facts. Miskebam for example and she runs this site.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Did someone say Ice cream,, dundee You are experiencing one of the several stages of Dinarisum, rest assure that we will help mold you into the Dinarian you have be called to be,,,I to remember posting similar statements and through much council I have realized that we all have one thing in common and that is to reach other people and Help them in this journey,, really? SHOW ME THE MONEY GO RV GO ,,,YEAH WORK IT ,,DO IT ,,,,YEAH,,.. Sorry for that,That was just a small break out of the common stage known as Dinar Turrets Syndrome.....WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO GO RV ,,,,,Sorry again.....soon you will be able to conduct yourself in a ,,,YEAH DO IT GO RV GO ,,,sorry.... in a manner that holds the highest respect of all Dinarians Love HNTT,,,,,WOOOOOHOOOOWOOOOOO GO RV crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin

hemademe :afro:
[i][b]
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:35 pm

I guess someone has deserved to be taken behind the wood shed

I would take some pity though, as they have posted just seven (7) times

Mad

@dandee wrote:I fully understand it is a speculation. When our ship comes in it'll be IN PORT. If not....it'll be over the horizon. Nothing in between.

BUT

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:37 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Did someone say Ice cream,, dundee You are experiencing one of the several stages of Dinarisum, rest assure that we will help mold you into the Dinarian you have be called to be,,,I to remember posting similar statements and through much council I have realized that we all have one thing in common and that is to reach other people and Help them in this journey,, OKIE...please answer this... 1649822485 SHOW ME THE MONEY GO RV GO ,,,YEAH WORK IT ,,DO IT ,,,,YEAH,,.. Sorry for that,That was just a small break out of the common stage known as Dinar Turrets Syndrome.....WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO GO RV ,,,,,Sorry again.....soon you will be able to conduct yourself in a ,,,YEAH DO IT GO RV GO ,,,sorry.... in a manner that holds the highest respect of all Dinarians Love HNTT,,,,,WOOOOOHOOOOWOOOOOO GO RV OKIE...please answer this... 761671673 OKIE...please answer this... 761671673 OKIE...please answer this... 761671673 OKIE...please answer this... 761671673

OKIE...please answer this... 3091836158 :afro:
[i][b]

OKIE...please answer this... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt1N2MFbAhyoxqPsKVPDJcnt2L4lvL09mDxMeRrwuj2tn-1FPH3QOKIE...please answer this... Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Maybe just 7 times under that name huh?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

javascript:emoticonp(':queen:') "OFF WITH THERE HEADS"
tuggyron
tuggyron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Because its like dangling a carrot before an donkey as long as he thinks hes going to get it he"ll keep going. Now saying it again I am no novice Ive had my dinar for years. And yes Ive gotten rid of some of it. I think just like now its a long term investment Another words dont plan to get rich from it,it wont happen. You can make some money after the r/v as it will be one to one . Twenty five thousand becomes twenty five dollars about what we paid for it If and when it goes up to three dollars we could make a few thousand dollars If the truth makes you mad Iam sorry but to be for worned and I speak the truth and am not lieing. I wish it wasnt so but it is dont put your hope on the dinar I must worn you. Put your hopes on things eternal HOLD TO GODS UNCHANGING HAND.
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm

All of this and talk and I still can't think of anything but the fact that I want to cut happywelshguy's hair.

mffmhmm mmhm amma mhffm amam.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocho Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 pm

How are we suppose to take u serious if you cannot spell fore warned or lying correctly.

Ocho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:55 pm

To be clear, first of all, Okie does not post here or as far as I know even visit. If you are serious about asking him a question, you will need to go to chat and wait for him to come on and then ask him. If you are posting this just to stir things up, we don't need this crap, so shut up!

Several people here are skating on thin ice. I suggest you refer to the guidelines on the left and then conform to them. Unless of course you happen to like time outs.

Enough said, now everyone
OKIE...please answer this... 3346874973

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 pm

If you are posting this just to stir things up, we don't need this crap, so shut up!

Kevind53, Are you a moderator?

Is that the way that you would respond in a business situation?

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

[If you are posting this just to stir things up, we don't need this crap, so shut up!quote]

Maybe I was supposed to do it like this.

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm

OKIE...please answer this... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5lhavkgqBHA3qvd68nzmvJarFoIQOnoim2Hn8wBoanqns9cxnvA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Nobody is supposed to like it. It's reality, and fair warning. We have tried to be polite, we have tried to be nice, and people seem to take that as license to walk all over us, so there it is, like it or not, I really do not care.

No this is not the way I would react in a business situation. If I had employees exhibiting the attitudes I have seen in many here, they would have been down the road talking to their lunch pail long ago.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865  OKIE...please answer this... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

OKIE...please answer this... Stock-photo-testing-the-waters-4110073

Testing the waters
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Be careful, i dont think it is safe to get back into the water yet

OKIE...please answer this... Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum