Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

I know nobody cares DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

I know nobody cares

+13
maestro
masmith
charity
cammielucky
polecat
justicar
Alchemist
reality
DLWard
hmwilliams
free@thepump
residuals
cmarin
17 posters

Go down

I know nobody cares Empty I know nobody cares

Post by cmarin Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:13 am

I am sorry, I never thought this site was political and I look everyday for the good news Okie brings.

I am gone.

Continue your Obama's saga on your own.

It is a shame, you think this is the place for your cabbage and your hate.

I know nobody cares about what I say or think. So, I am gone.

cmarin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty Re: I know nobody cares

Post by residuals Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:34 am

OK, Bye, emarin! Go wprship the chosen one1

residuals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by free@thepump Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am

cmarin wrote:I am sorry, I never thought this site was political and I look everyday for the good news Okie brings.

I am gone.

THE'RE THOSE WHO REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT MAY PEOPLE ARE STILL BLINDED BY HATRED AND NON-CHRISTAIN ADDITUDES.
THEY SPEW VENOM LIKE SNAKES AND THEN PRAISE THE LORD.
THIS HAS NOT CHANGED. JUST LIKE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THEY WOULD SIT IN CHURCH TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE LORD AND SING HIS PRAISES, THEN GO HOME AND RAPE WOMEN AND BEAT AND KILL THE MEN. " THEIR SLAVES". SO CALLED.
MOST OF THE PEOPLE NOW WILL SAY THIS IS A LIE TO. THEY'LL BE HOSTEL, HATE AND BASH THIS TOO.
IT'S SAD TO WATCH, BUT IT SHOWS YOU THAT WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.
I FEEL THAT IF THE SHOE DOESNT FIT YOU, WHY PUT IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STILL PEOPLE TRY TO ACT LIKE THIS IS NON-EXSISTANT, BY BASHING THOSE WHO TELL THE TRUTH.
THIS DOES NOT FIT EVERYBODY.
AGAIN, THIS DOES NOT FIT EVERYBODY, BUT THOSE THAT IT DOES FIT, KNOW IT AND YOUR BLIND TO THINK IT DOES NOT STILL EXSIST IN HIGH PLACES.
NUFF SAID.
free@thepump
free@thepump

View user profile http://tjhk1@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hmwilliams Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am

I was really hopeful when I first joined this site! I remember Okie from the Get Team! Yet to my surprise I am not comfortable here anymore. Some of the things being said about our elected president is really nasty. If if its true their is a time and place for it. To turn a site meant to discuss our pending wealth to a opportunity to bash Obama is wrong. You can rest assured many of us will leave unfortunately because of the tone of this site. I wonder if that is what Okie invisioned! I wish you all the Best!

hmwilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty Offense is one of the top Destiny killers, quitters never win

Post by DLWard Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 am

Thank You....anyone surprised..pray for her, she means well. Everyone should pray for our Leaders, while learning about them more we know better how to pray.

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reality Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

There's alot of us that care, some have been band, however When God's for you, can't nobody be against you, I wish you well.......I'm here for the RV information only, lack of education and ignorance with education keep some people in the same ole mind set

reality

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty I am sure Okie did not intend on creating anything here but a Blessing,

Post by DLWard Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 am

Funny how folks run from anyplace where they could bump into anyone with a different view than their own. Especially when a so called Believer can't be secure enough of who they are in Christ, to be able to consider the opinions of others from a WHAT IF position. One cannot truly find Truth any other way. Pray for people to be strong enough to at least hear out other folks. It could save their life, or their Nation

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

cmarin wrote:I am sorry, I never thought this site was political and I look everyday for the good news Okie brings.

I am gone.

First of all, there is a section, "Everything Political," in the forum that one does not have to read from. It too bad that you feel you must leave, but we must take care of ourselves. It really doesn't matter who the pres is, this office becomes the focal point of blame when there is widespread failure in our gov. Pres's come and go while the real policy makers hide behind the illusion of a two party representational gov. Bush was demonized as well making way for O to make history. We will probably be tag-teamed and deal with a Republican in 2012. If that would be Ron Paul, I would probably vote for him. With few exceptions, the party system is just controlled opposition ensuring corporate interests. If mothing this week, we will likely be hoping for something to occur in Sept restructuring the IQD. A nice rv would ne a great stimulus for the US and world economies.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicar Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:08 pm

It is hard not to be political when politics is what seems to be keeping us from The Blessing. things are getting quite cloudy, as they intended, yet it is always darkest before the dawn.

justicar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty Darkness runs from light at same speed light, 186,000 MPS....Selah

Post by DLWard Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Too many Believers think Politics is for Non Believers. Those folks are under a deep seated Religious Mind Set. that sees itself as needing to be told what to think. What they see is all they can get. One cannot Receive what one cannot Perceive. Religion wants people dependent on Leaders to guide them, when GOD / YHWH would prefer that role. Yes we can "father and mother" our brothers and sisters until they can hear from HIM for themselves, but in the Kingdom there are no Second Class Citizens, only more and less mature brethren. The greatest sign of foolishness is the inability to submit ONE UNTO THE OTHER .....in LOVE. So when someone can only run from those who are trying to increase their ability to see past Political Parties, Race, Demon Nations..oops...Denominational Doctrinal issue. they will TOW THE LINE OF GENERATIONAL BLINDNESS. Not addressing any person directly here on OOM, Just Believers in general who know they will stop growing when they are all knowing...on any and all issues, spiritual or secular. Off the soapbox....really sudsy I know. The more we know, the more we see how little we really know.

DLWard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:47 pm

yeah that cabbage is rough
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Alchemist wrote:

I am gone.

First of all, there is a section, "Everything Political," in the forum that one does not have to read from. It too bad that you feel you must leave, but we must take care of ourselves. It really doesn't matter who the pres is, this office becomes the focal point of blame when there is widespread failure in our gov. Pres's come and go while the real policy makers hide behind the illusion of a two party representational gov. Bush was demonized as well making way for O to make history. We will probably be tag-teamed and deal with a Republican in 2012. If that would be Ron Paul, I would probably vote for him. With few exceptions, the party system is just controlled opposition ensuring corporate interests. If mothing this week, we will likely be hoping for something to occur in Sept restructuring the IQD. A nice rv would ne a great stimulus for the US and world economies.

Very well said!!!

cammielucky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by charity Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

NO judgement here!! I come here to learn the latest on the RV, not about how you feel about the pres.

charity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masmith Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:12 pm

charity
Frequent Flyer

Subject: Re: I know nobody cares Today at 5:23 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO judgement here!! I come here to learn the latest on the RV, not about how you feel about the pres.

If you stay off of the political page...you will not see patriots talking about politics.

masmith

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm

free@thepump wrote:

I am gone.

THE'RE THOSE WHO REALLY APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT MAY PEOPLE ARE STILL BLINDED BY HATRED AND NON-CHRISTAIN ADDITUDES.
THIS HAS NOT CHANGED. JUST LIKE BACK IN THE DAY WHEN THEY WOULD SIT IN CHURCH TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THE LORD AND SING HIS PRAISES, THEN GO HOME AND RAPE WOMEN AND BEAT AND KILL THE MEN. " THEIR SLAVES". SO CALLED.
MOST OF THE PEOPLE NOW WILL SAY THIS IS A LIE TO. THEY'LL BE HOSTEL, HATE AND BASH THIS TOO.
STILL PEOPLE TRY TO ACT LIKE THIS IS NON-EXSISTANT, BY BASHING THOSE WHO TELL THE TRUTH.
AGAIN, THIS DOES NOT FIT EVERYBODY, BUT THOSE THAT IT DOES FIT, KNOW IT AND YOUR BLIND TO THINK IT DOES NOT STILL EXSIST IN HIGH PLACES.
NUFF SAID.

VERY SAD BUT TRUE....HATE IS A DESTROYER.. threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty don't feel bad my fellow Christians JESUS himself was attacked for telling the truth should we we any different...I THINK NOT....satan is mad his time is very short !!!

Post by ptlgirl Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:54 pm

maestro wrote:
free@thepump wrote:

I am gone.

NUFF SAID.

VERY SAD BUT TRUE....HATE IS A DESTROYER.. threadsneaker
ptlgirl
ptlgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:31 pm

...pray for those who despitely use you and do you harm.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty 8

Post by Tank Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am

I am gone.

If I'm not Mistaken this Blog concerns everything political and its that freedom that makes this country great, the diverse Point of views that most in other countries arr thrown in Jail for or killed.

I have seen a movemnet that frankly ought to make all americans crenge there is an assult on our Rights not just to our free speech. The Liberal Media and the left constantly broadcast facts before the truth is known and blame the right or Blame it on something that someone said or did and use it to blast at our freedom of speech. For those that keep up with what our goverment is doing and not just litening to talking heads in the media know all to well what is really going on.

Some of us have woke up,others dont care and just want someone else to take care of it for them or they say it will work its self out If that part of America dont wake up,some day they will sitting on a sidewalk wondering what the heck happened! too many are in denial and think they are owed something <It's this thinking that got us where we are>.

Tank

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by darjohn Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:31 am

TANK !!! GREAT POST THANKS ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy There are three types of people in the world. Those who MAKE things happen. Those who WATCH things happen and Those who simply WONDER, What Happened!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I know nobody cares Empty GO

Post by peter3 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 am

GOOD BYE DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU CANT TAKE THE TRUTH . HE HAS DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY . WAKE UP
peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down