Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News

+37
dlusk1414
ProDinar
dinarwingding
donnyc2919
childofgod
AZ41
Prospector222
Ponee
doodoo
SpaceCowboy
vegasdinar
Siaya
HeadNotTheTail
LookingAtTheHeavens
gp cobb
elvishd1
CaptnJerry
therealbutterfly
Sooner Patriot
PALMER01
landcareunlimited
revenuerog
Squishy
zerhourwriter
1alaskan
weralldoingtime
Jayzze
ntvtexan
ou812
DevaronDLH
Terbo56
edlou
Kevind53
abby ann
peabody12
billcon
PrudenceArt
41 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 Empty Re: Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:35 am

Its funny how disinformation and propaganda works!

1alaskan wrote:Like I said, at least he did not say it was a scam, the Wells company line.

Back to top Go down

Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 Empty Re: Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:43 am

It just strikes me as funny that the tellers tell everyone, NO, it's a scam, but one of the head guys only says not a good investment, not something we would suggest.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 am

The more of these and the contradictory articles coming out of Iraq and the CBI the more excited I get! We are so close! happydance
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:51 am

Wow shame
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:04 am

Though we ALL have faith in this, I believe there are STILL TOO MANY unanswered realities here. When you read articles from those HIGH UP in the banking world who come right out and speak such, HOW can any say SMOKE?? I know after waiting EIGHT years now, having heard about it all, read about it all, heard almost EVERY WEEK and month for the past four years it was done, FACT is, this year is passing ALL OF US BY quickly. This week, is the last week of February already in 2012! Thanksgiving gone, Christmas gone and we were told last fall, IT WAS DONE yet here we go again. Next week is MARCH. So in all reality, WHY after so many years and SO MANY gurus and SO many CONFIRMED intel sources, are we still HERE? I would enjoy to see such skeptics be shocked by this RV, yet each month passing, makes no sense anymore. Lastly, WHY, oh WHY are NEW dealers arising monthly, BILLIONS and BILLIONS of NEW IQD being sold monthly, IF this was going to happen NOW? Again, makes no sense. Be blessed

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

They are waiting on the oil that flows so slow in February, but it might speed up in March when its a little warmer! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 am

Thanks AJ, made me smile.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 am

Siaya wrote:Though we ALL have faith in this, I believe there are STILL TOO MANY unanswered realities here. When you read articles from those HIGH UP in the banking world who come right out and speak such, HOW can any say SMOKE?? I know after waiting EIGHT years now, having heard about it all, read about it all, heard almost EVERY WEEK and month for the past four years it was done, FACT is, this year is passing ALL OF US BY quickly. This week, is the last week of February already in 2012! Thanksgiving gone, Christmas gone and we were told last fall, IT WAS DONE yet here we go again. Next week is MARCH. So in all reality, WHY after so many years and SO MANY gurus and SO many CONFIRMED intel sources, are we still HERE? I would enjoy to see such skeptics be shocked by this RV, yet each month passing, makes no sense anymore. Lastly, WHY, oh WHY are NEW dealers arising monthly, BILLIONS and BILLIONS of NEW IQD being sold monthly, IF this was going to happen NOW? Again, makes no sense. Be blessed

As you are a dinar "investor" who takes a contrarian approach to every posting on the IQD, I have to ask you some questions:

Do you think the RV will EVER happen?

Unbelievably, your first sentence mentions that you may have faith in this. So, with your EIGHT years of experience, you should be able to possibly provide some viewpoint on what aspects of this that you actually have faith in.

Wouldn't correct logic tell you that Iraq has evolved leaps and bounds over those eight years and you may be getting closer to the end? It seems your logic takes it the other way--that as time passes, you get further away from the goal.

I would think that the odds of an RV are better in year 8 than year 1.

Investors usually feel that their investments will mature over time.

Why are you still "here" with all these negative signs you mention? Wouldn't it be a smart investment play to get out?

Weren't there hundreds of "HIGH UP" bankers involved in a major event called the Great Recession?

Clarify what it is that you actually have faith within your investment of the Iraqi dinar? Just name one piece of "faith" you mention.

Do you think the RV will EVER happen?

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 am

vegasdinar, I said before, get a life. I get SO MANY positive replies to my post, EXCEPT yours. Do you have a problem with reality? I guess you never see those posts or IF you do, you never comment. Nothing I say will appease your writings, so I better let it go. I bought into this eight years ago, and have been told for that many years what I stated above. FACT is, nothing I said you can prove wrong, yet you call everything I said IN TRUTH as being negative. The only thing negative are your posts. I guess you are one of those that believe any views, opinions or words posted that are contrary to your belief, are negative. I will stay with the nine who appreciate the balance I bring, and let your one go. I hope for the best for all, but share REALITY. My faith is in nothing of this world, but I do hold on to the speculation that ONE day, this just might happen. As each year passes, that speculation does seem to be a bit more challenged. I would rather speak WHAT IS, than keep believing positive confession will bring this to pass. IF it happens, so be it. IF it does not happen, so be it.

Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:35 am

I "WAS" invested in GOLD, that took 22 years to pay off, now that's a wait that will try your patients and faith. I thought many times of selling out, but harder times did not come until 2011, when I did sell out. Everything happens for a reason and so will this investment, even if there is a LOP at first. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am

When I read the post I pretty much decided that as far as I am concerned, Wells Fargo just put a "Closed For (post RV) Business" sign on their front door. I don't need them and they don't want me. Wells Fargo just lost a (potentially huge lol) customer.

Ten bucks says they will be blaming the "unfortunate statement" on some underling post RV!

I am not starting a boycott or anything, I just hope everyone finds a bank that treats them right, and if afterwards Wells Fargo does a 180 and earns your business, then I am perfectly happy for you.

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 am

Well ok Wells Fargo, since I have already not stayed away, I guess when RV comes I will assume that you still will want to stay away from the Dinar, so I will go elsewhere to deposit my $$$$

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I "WAS" invested in GOLD, that took 22 years to pay off, now that's a wait that will try your patients and faith. I thought many times of selling out, but harder times did not come until 2011, when I did sell out. Everything happens for a reason and so will this investment, even if there is a LOP at first. AJ

WOW...now that is what you call a wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:48 pm

Siaya wrote:vegasdinar, I said before, get a life. I get SO MANY positive replies to my post, EXCEPT yours. Do you have a problem with reality? I guess you never see those posts or IF you do, you never comment. Nothing I say will appease your writings, so I better let it go. I bought into this eight years ago, and have been told for that many years what I stated above. FACT is, nothing I said you can prove wrong, yet you call everything I said IN TRUTH as being negative. The only thing negative are your posts. I guess you are one of those that believe any views, opinions or words posted that are contrary to your belief, are negative. I will stay with the nine who appreciate the balance I bring, and let your one go. I hope for the best for all, but share REALITY. My faith is in nothing of this world, but I do hold on to the speculation that ONE day, this just might happen. As each year passes, that speculation does seem to be a bit more challenged. I would rather speak WHAT IS, than keep believing positive confession will bring this to pass. IF it happens, so be it. IF it does not happen, so be it.

SIAYA, ignore that person...you are the bigger person.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 pm

"Ten bucks says they will be blaming the "unfortunate statement" on some underling post RV!
"

Or they just say we were going on the information we had at the time, like they don't pay attention to what is going on in the world

Well on second thought, maybe they aren't.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

punisher wrote:

That's mean Punisher. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My feelings are hurt. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm just trying to help my fellow dinar investor, Siaya, get out of her depressing dinar funk! Poor girl is discouraged. Let's be happy about this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Indeed!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 pm

vegasdinar wrote:
punisher wrote:

That's mean Punisher. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

My feelings are hurt. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I'm just trying to help my fellow dinar investor, Siaya, get out of her depressing dinar funk! Poor girl is discouraged. Let's be happy about this once in a lifetime opportunity!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt anyones feeling. I thought there was some kind of back and fourth arguing going on why I just said ignore. You are still an awesome person ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Punisher,

To be clear----It is true that I do direct some posts at Siaya. You didn't miss that. All my comments are directed at her direct words from her posts. I do have an approach much different than hers (apparently) in regards to this dinar ride. A little message board back and forth banter never hurt anyone--if done appropriately.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Vegasdinar - FYI - Siaya is a man...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospector222 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Siaya:

I know it get a depressing, all this up and down.....it is all done....will be at the bank Fri......ect...ect.... always getting our hopes up, to just be let down again, but look at it with a different prospective. If it never happens, look what a ride it has been, and all the people you have had interaction with that would not have happened without this, and I bet you are a much wiser person in several areas from all the reading and research during this eight years, so it still has not been for naught. I for one think this is the real deal, and will be a once in a lifetime oppertunity for us.

It is true that God sets up kingdoms and takes down kingdoms, and he is preparing for the great end time revival, and by giving us this time of ups and downs I feel he has been letting us see our ownselves in a clearer light and prepearing us , or at least that is how I feel it is with me. "If a man should gain the whole world and loose his soul, what has he profited." There is nothing or no one worth being lost over. Jesus is so awesome, to let us in on something so big and wonderful. "To whom much is given, much is required", so lets be sure we are following his will and be good stewards of what he is blessing us with...Very Happy

In God's Love

LT

Prospector222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:51 pm

vegasdinar wrote:Punisher,

To be clear----It is true that I do direct some posts at Siaya. You didn't miss that. All my comments are directed at her direct words from her posts. I do have an approach much different than hers (apparently) in regards to this dinar ride. A little message board back and forth banter never hurt anyone--if done appropriately.

If done appropriately, I agree.

ARAB SUMMIT still on....

The sources said in a telephone interview with the "morning" yesterday that a delegation from the Arab League arrived in Qatar yesterday to prepare for the Doha International Conference to support the Jerusalem which will be held on 26 this month, adding that "This conference is based on a decision of the Sirte summit of Arab support of Jerusalem and will raise its findings to the summit of Baghdad. In regard to a related, said Director General of the Department of Construction Engineering in the Ministry of Construction and Housing Engineer Riad Fadel Al-Tamimi In a statement the "morning": that the Angels completed the circle supervising the rehabilitation of the presidential palace by 100 percent. He noted that the headquarters, which was carried out by a Turkish company, will host the presidents and kings of the nations participating in the Arab Summit to be held in Baghdad at the end next March.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=hp&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D22262&usg=ALkJrhhvcF3szS1F6sR4GPJATKRZBofE7A

Back to top Go down

Post by AZ41 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Oh Crap!!! Guess it's time to sell all my Dinar back, if Wells Fargo says this it surely must be the TRUTH!! LOL!!! NOT!!! Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2879513009
AZ41
AZ41

Back to top Go down

Post by childofgod Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:38 pm

ou812 wrote:
edlou wrote:NOT TO WORRY...

KEEP THE FAITH..

Its not about faith.

You are entitled to your opinion, but there are those of us who do have faith.
Perhaps you need to ask yourself, "Why are you even here?"
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm

For me I look at this investment as nothing more than gambling. This is no different than throwing than laying $5000 on the Super Bowl. It's money that I can afford to lose. I've already got enough money to live very comfortably but if this actually does RV then I stand to win even more.

Most gamblers, when they go to gamble, they go to win. When I go to gamble, I go to lose, subconsciously. Me, I never feel better than when they're raking the chips away; not bringing them in. And everyone here knows what I'm talking about. heck, even when we win it's just a matter of time before we give it all back. But when we lose, that's another story. When we lose, and I'm talking about the kind of loss that makes your sphincter pucker to the size of a decimal point - you know what I mean - You've just recreated the worst possible nightmare this side of malignant cancer, for the twentieth time; and you're standing there and you suddenly realize, Hey, I'm still... here. I'm still breathing. I'm still alive.

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarwingding Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Siaya wrote:...I hope for the best for all, but share REALITY. My faith is in nothing of this world, but I do hold on to the speculation that ONE day, this just might happen. As each year passes, that speculation does seem to be a bit more challenged. I would rather speak WHAT IS, than keep believing positive confession will bring this to pass. IF it happens, so be it. IF it does not happen, so be it.

Bravo! :cheers: Well said Siaya! Well said! Though quite possibly, I would have given vegasdinar a bit more slack, for the sake of all faith-in-"positive-thinking"-gurus {the mantra of the new age false religions, christian, or otherwise;---why, if I don't think right, and speak right (as everyone else on the don't-rock-the-boat, or have a never have a diametrically opposed opinion band wagon of the world) my spirit is not of God and I will bring down the curse of NO RV! :evil:

Never mind Elijha standing before all the prophets of Baal! When one person is with the True God, THERE stands the Majority, though only 7000 are reserved unto Jehovah who have not bowed their knees to Baal!)

:( I am heart torn grieved! Why are there SO MANY surface readers of the Word of God!?

:o There IS the possibility that this RV is NOT understood as it will be IF it does unfold at all --- OR THAT IT IS NOT "OF GOD," "from GOD," or "approved by GOD," AT ALL for anyone (it could fail completely due to the internationalist powers of the ELITE and their illuminist, "filthy rich" NWO Agenda.) A famous OOM spokesman says all the time "Man does project." But contrary to his conclusion, GOD does not always DECIDE (especially should it be that he is NOT in a thing, or contrary to all 8 years plus of expectations to "GET GAIN")

NO! GOD is NOT always in ALL things "financial" or interested in "the riches of men," AT ALL ---THE RICHES OF FAITH, YES, that he is interested in! It's easier for a rich man to go through the eye of an needle...

Is there money, is there trading in heaven? No because there's NO SIN there to pervert the mentality of men who fly after gold and silver and all precious things. Get rid of the "fiat" paper money down here, as the RICH want, and there it is---men and women flying after the coveted 'things' of gold and silver and all the precious things of Ethiopia. Skin for skin, all a man wants is what he "thinks he needs". But what does God say, really? Does anyone in Dinar Land read their BIBLES? Believing positive confession for a thing desired does not make it a positive promise of GOD, and it does not make it so, it does not make it A REALITY! FACTS REMAIN, they pull true FAITH up to solid ground when all things fail and feelings fall and every longed for hope and desire dies, and men are faced with death and the fear of what comes after!

What does WISDOM cry? "Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold...For the merchandise of it is better than the merchandise of silver, and the gain thereof than fine gold." Proverbs 8:10, 3:14.

All that is heard among so-called Christians in the Dinar community everywhere is that money is most desirable, DINARS, DONGS, etc, "all forex currencies," and that GOLD is most desirable, and that SILVER is most desirable. But what does God's Word say? Nay! The surface readers see ONE BIBLE verse (or two) and think that "money answers to all things" (all MATERIAL THINGS), thus, GOD IS IN IT! (But what is the truth? NO! It is desire of man that says HE (GOD) MUST BE IN IT! ) And I would say, WHICH GOD?

Who sees this TRUTH (if we are Christians and believe that Christ is coming soon, and ALL the signs of the times are displaying the fact) and that the end is coming on soon, when all but faith in GOD above will stand, and everything else on earth beneath will fall as a filthy IDOL? --- "For in THAT DAY every man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which your own hands have made unto you for a sin." Isaiah 31:7

"For THE DAY OF THE LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures. And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. And the idols he shall utterly abolish. And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth." Isaiah 2:12-21.

Let's talk POSSIBILITY for the sake of the gurus. OK. There IS the possibility that so called prosperity preaching and teaching contains a hidden thread of the desired self-fulfilling prophecy. Thus, Siaya, I take your comments as from some one that is in harmony with the Bible's thoughts (God's thoughts) on the teaching of whether it is a blessing or even the will of God to become "rich" (which is what most seem to think out here in Dinar Land).

There are plenty of statements in the Bible that tell us that "riches profit not in the day of God's wrath." What God desires is RIGHTEOUSNESS! Proverbs 11:4. REALITY tells me that there is MUCH of his wrath now upon this earth, defined by the removal of his GRACE and the explosion of false christianity as seen in prosperity preaching, "peace and safety" teachings, etc. You are the FIRST post I have read at any site that touches this FAITH versus REALITY THING. (What is true Faith versus DESIRE put in the place of what is REAL.) And I say these things trusting that it is only the Word of God interpreting itself that gives the true answer about ANYTHING! Thus, it's not about my words either, though they stone the messenger! A TRUE PROPHET speaks the words that God gives him, he speaks, he teaches, he has the face of Ezekiel against the false prophets, though they be so popular (of course! popular, because the tell everyone all is well and your money is coming; but so false and so deceptive because THE REALITY IS, you may not be all well, and the money is a DELUSION! God help them to repent if it is so, God help them to turn from their iniquity and do RIGHTEOUSNESS, even if it means disappearing!)

Siaya, personally, I think that much of what is History and Intel and News about the Dinar RV is excellent, but too often presented with a unsanctified human DESIRE to "get the RV done" (at long last). This is natural to many; but to the Christian filled with the Holy Spirit these are unnatural sentiments to WAR against. Wherein is the TRUTH, THE REALITY? The Bible has much counsel on the subject of money issues. Christ himself, said it was "easier for a camel to enter into the Kingdom of heaven, then for a rich man to enter in." He told us through prophets and patriachs and apostles many things about the "root of all evil." ["The Love of money."]

The apostle Paul himself spoke of a "contentment" that all true believers should aspire to (see Lu 3:14; Php 4:11; 1Ti 6:8; Heb 13:5).

Solomon, a type of Christ himself, reminds us of the nobler positioning of the sanctified mind of the Christian as he regards monetary: "Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me." Proverbs 30:8

Thus, it behooves Bible believing Christians to awake to the REALITY, to consider the REAL possibility, privy to the warnings, that for each one they make sure that this RV happening is a thing of the will of God FOR THEM; as to whether it is something that would be a "good thing" FOR THEM. And the reason I say that, is because there is ample reason to be on the guard for it to be a thing NOT IN THE WILL OF GOD for the true believer, simply because so much of his PLAINLY SPOKEN WORD says that "they that will be rich, FALL." 1Timothy 6:9

Thus one might live and be merry ("let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die") until the 7th plague falls, yet woe! woe! woe! she/he is LOST for eternity because she/he coveted the goodly BABYLONISH GARMENT!

Siaya!! You have gotten more than you desired from my response; but I am adamant! :!: I am sick of the Bible surface-reading so-called Christians and monetary spiritualism that is hailed by so many so-called Gurus of the Dinar. [They DO NOT READ THEIR BIBLES; and if they do, they read new age perversions or twist the sense of many things with their own falsities, often born of ministers who are themselves corrupting the word of God! WOE unto those "which prophesy out of their own heart." Ezekiel 13:17. A good example of this is the prophesy that FF and other "intel" gurus speak of, ... of BABYLON as in IRAQ as being exalted to the head of nations, becoming a VERY VERY WEALTHY nation and powerful! This is an absolute contradiction to the Scriptures as to what is the nature of "Babylon" and what they actually REALLY say about that true Babylon. This Babylon is the city there of, which is metaphor in the scriptures for the whole world at the end of time (whereof we are) and "the merchants of the earth" thereof (who have been taught fornication {false doctrines}) will one day "weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:weep and mourn." Revelation 18:11. One only has to read what is written in Revelation 14 and 17, and 18 to know the truth of the REALITY that at the end of time (whereof all know we are there) Babylon, whether the world, or the country of the hailed RV, WILL FALL! Thus, the guru "false prophets" are even found to be what they are in the very scriptures which they pervert!]

Thus, as it is in this precarious situation, the Dinar RV MAY NOT work for the true believer WHOSE HEART IS TRUE TO THE LORD, unless he can verify that IT IS is the absolute WILL of God for him (outside of what is revealed on the subject in His Word.) For we have entered the end of the age, and there are many things ordained "Kosher" when then are not "Kosher" in the eyes of God. Many Christians (so-called) feign themselves such and are actually at the table of the Exchangers because they have become COVETOUS. A few verses to consider.

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" Matthew 16:24-26

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels." Mark 8:38

This is a very serious and alarming thought because with it comes the warning down through the ages that God's little children "keep themselves from all covetousness, which is idolatry." Says the Apostle John, "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen." Colossians 3:5, 1 John 5:21.

Therein lies the Scriptural admonishment and warning for every true believer of Christ, who is in the Dinar investment, to check their "self" (ego) before the Almighty, and to be VERY sure within themselves, and before His Holy Word, that they are not following after the Dinar RV in an idolatry of covetousness!

This alone is sufficient to bring one to the conclusion that there IS a certain danger of TUNNEL VISION thinking concerning the Iraq Dinar RV, IF we do not anchor ourselves in God's Word! And that is the REALITY to which I hold to. IF it be of GOD, it will come to pass for me! And even then, beware, for the "self" of any man at the other side of SUDDEN Wealth --- can be a devil in disguise. Twisted Evil

http://www.allprodad.com/articles/more-great-articles/sudden-money-syndrome/

Siaya wrote:...I hope for the best for all, but share REALITY. My faith is
in nothing of this world, but I do hold on to the speculation that ONE
day, this just might happen
. As each year passes, that speculation does
seem to be a bit more challenged. I would rather speak WHAT IS, than keep believing positive confession will bring this to pass. IF it happens, so be it. IF it does not happen, so be it.

We are in the days of "time NO longer." An angel who stands before the Creator of all things (Jesus Christ) has spoken thus. "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets." Revelation 10:6,7. Let the will of the Lord be so, and let us be willing to except the evil with the good; I will be joyful in the God of my salvation, whether the Lord means a thing for my benefit [RV] or not [RV], whether "I" am disappointed, or pleased with the outcome! Whatsoever comes, "Praise be the Lord!"Very Happy

dinarwingding

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm

childofgod wrote:
ou812 wrote:
edlou wrote:NOT TO WORRY...

KEEP THE FAITH..

Its not about faith.

You are entitled to your opinion, but there are those of us who do have faith.
Perhaps you need to ask yourself, "Why are you even here?"

SORRY!!!! But NO ONE has to have "Faith" in anything that is not directly "GOD" related, this investment is man made, so in reality, at best it's more in line with "Wishing & Hoping". However, if one feels the need to put "Faith in mans activities" & claim the lord will bless everyone invested (Good or Bad people), that is their right. With that, I ask........ "If the lord helps those who helps themselves", just what have we done to become rich from this investment with the lords blessing except buy into the IQD?
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dlusk1414 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

donnyc2919 wrote:For me I look at this investment as nothing more than gambling. This is no different than throwing than laying $5000 on the Super Bowl. It's money that I can afford to lose. I've already got enough money to live very comfortably but if this actually does RV then I stand to win even more.

Most gamblers, when they go to gamble, they go to win. When I go to gamble, I go to lose, subconsciously. Me, I never feel better than when they're raking the chips away; not bringing them in. And everyone here knows what I'm talking about. heck, even when we win it's just a matter of time before we give it all back. But when we lose, that's another story. When we lose, and I'm talking about the kind of loss that makes your sphincter pucker to the size of a decimal point - you know what I mean - You've just recreated the worst possible nightmare this side of malignant cancer, for the twentieth time; and you're standing there and you suddenly realize, Hey, I'm still... here. I'm still breathing. I'm still alive.

makes your sphincter pucker - That just sounds gross... crazyspin crazyspin
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Prodinar- I jumped too quick- I apologize- Forget about it-I need to mellow out, I guess-Embarassed
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm

terbo56 wrote:Prodinar- I jumped too quick- I apologize- Forget about it-I need to mellow out, I guess-Embarassed

Forgotten & Forgiven...... Peace!Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 949729897
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm

The wels fargo statment may be attempt to cover there tail becouse they sold the currency years ago. But it could also be true and all the gurus are on the take keeping the hype up collecting of of sales generated. But there are articals out of iraq that would indicate they intend to rv. That is if they are real and not made up. Personally i think it is a attempt to slow the sales so the investers dont break the bank in iraq.eather way im keepin mine till the cows come home.

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

I always thought and even now think that this rv was not suppose to materalize, BUT WHen OUR FATHER saw all the prayers and all the GOOD we are going to do with this new found stewardship of money HE SAID let it BE

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I'M KEEPING MINE TILL THE COWS COME HOME, OR THE WIDGETS COME HOME, ONE OR BOTH!!!!Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 949729897 Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 3151798102
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Wow, quite a post up there ... not sure how to respond, in part ... well never mind. I will agree the whole Word needs to be considered and understood. Actually, the subject of finances is very important to God. I say that because there are so many references to in in the Word. I'm not going to get into it here it's just not the forum, but I have studied it in depth and have over 80 pages of notes.

Even with the subject of Babylon you must consider the whole Word of God. For instance, you must consider passages such as Isaiah 19:23–25 "In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, 'Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.' " Assyria would include physical Babylon so you must consider that along with the prophecies of Revelation and others as well. Some have come to pass, some are yet to come, all have both spiritual and physical meanings.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skappe Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:54 pm

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so it will be". Everyone will have what they believe for whether it is money or nothing! It is not money which is evil but the intent of the heart regarding how they will use the money. Our trust needs to be in God and not the money. I believe I will get some and you all must too if you are looking in this site! Otherwise, get off the site and go do something else to pass your time!

skappe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Play nice everyone ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865  Wells Fargo "steer clear of Iraq Dinar-Fox News - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:29 pm

The contradictions and displays of irony are overwhelming.

To have doubts or concerns about speculative investing is common. Don't beat yourselves up because you've finally heard enough. That's enough from these people that keep "proclaiming it to be true". They have no more accurate "INTEL" than I do.

Just relax people. If you can't afford to lose it, you can't afford to invest it.

ps.

There was a post by someone....vega?? something. Questioning the sincerity of someone else on here. They asked "wouldn't it be wise to just sell out of the Dinar? I have an answer. It's been purchased. It isn't appreciating or depreciating. Why wouldn't someone just hang in there....and maybe one day?

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrb24 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Wow! why get involved? stay home.......

dtrb24

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Really. No s#!t-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 pm

terbo56 wrote:Really. No s#!t-

LOL thats the second time you cursed.... we get in trouble as members for the same thing..... Wink

► We do not allow slander,
obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive,
hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm

It doesn't really matter at this point- Isn't any worse than what some people display on here, so, what's your point? I've just about had it anyway-maybe some time off is in order-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:54 pm

terbo56 wrote:It doesn't really matter at this point- Isn't any worse than what some people display on here, so, what's your point? I've just about had it anyway-maybe some time off is in order-Smile

Just was wondering why some can get away with things and others get slapped fast. Nothing personal. But honestly, if you are feeling stressed by this job, and I totally understand because it can wear on you as mod (I was admin on DS), take a break. I had to do the same. It was taking over my life and too much time. It did me a world of good and I am much happier after Smile . Thats why I didnt take the mod offer here even tho I adore Miske. I liked you alot more when you were a member, you werent so touchy and stressed. I miss that terbo..... Hugs
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum