Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account?

3 posters

Go down

Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? Empty Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account?

Post by openfreer Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I've been reading that we should open a non interest bearing account (usually never specifies what type) which I did - it is a checking account and then I read something I saved awhile back and it says to open a secure non interest bearing savings account. I am now confused which type of account is everyone recommending and if you have a few minutes to explain why and the advantage of one over the other or should I have one of each checking and savings??? Thank you soooooo much for your time!!!

openfreer

Back to top Go down

Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? Empty Re: Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account?

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Openfreer- IMHO, you should have a non-interest bearing checking accounts,And as far as an interest bearing savings account[s] will be entirely up to you- Talk to your C.P.A. and private banker to see which of these accounts you can,or cannot benefit from in the long run,and which of these may be right for you-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? Empty Re: Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account?

Post by openfreer Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Thank you very much!!! Warmest Regards!!!

openfreer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Openfreer- Thankyou for the regards- If I can help you further, let me know- Terbo:cheers: Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:03 pm

In all honesty, I would not be overly concerned. I know, I know the "experts" are all saying to do it, but let's think about this for a second. First of all, as it stands now, the unlimited protection goes away December 31st. Secondly, do you really want to put your money in a non-interest bearing account? The latest data shows inflation YTD of almost 3%. Inflation for 2010 was a little over 3%. So what does that mean in practical terms? If you put your money into a non-interest bearing account, you are effectively losing 3% a year. Is that really what you want to do? I didn't think so.

So then what is the answer? Diversify, some in the market (think blue chip for the most part), some in precious metals, some in CDs, some in annuities, some in land ... how much? Well that depends on your goals, and for that you need to sit down with an experienced and knowledgeable financial adviser.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? 2805820865  Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? 2805820865  Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? 2805820865  Are we to open a checking or a savings non interest bearing account? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by openfreer Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Thank you also KevinD53! Great smiley face Terbo - over and out!

openfreer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum