Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Enough is enough - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Enough is enough

+21
yoursoulknows
greenlight
Cardiac99
PALMER01
abby ann
DevaronDLH
Jayzze
doodoo
LookingAtTheHeavens
zerhourwriter
rick152
jbish422
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
Cabo
SpaceCowboy
clayf
Ponee
Terbo56
1alaskan
dp
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enough is enough - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is enough

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Saying it wil never happen is either complete misinformation by a plant or pure unbridled arrogance. Opinion =/= Fact
Why do you feel the need to slander those who disagree with your opinions?
Are you that unable to debate and discuss reasonably with supporting facts?
Or are you simply lashing out in frustration?

greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Saying it wil never happen is either complete misinformation by a plant or pure unbridled arrogance. Opinion =/= Fact
You can be certain it's not out of arrogance. We were all conned into this just like everyone else. There's no pride in that. I do lower my head in shame and speak nothing of this to anyone on the outside any more like I used to do.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:15 am

greenlight wrote:
Why do you feel the need to slander those who disagree with your opinions?
Are you that unable to debate and discuss reasonably with supporting facts?
Or are you simply lashing out in frustration?

GREENLIGHT, THAT IS HOW THIS PERSON HAS ALWAYS BEEN..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 am

greenlight wrote:
You can be certain it's not out of arrogance. We were all conned into this just like everyone else. There's no pride in that. I do lower my head in shame and speak nothing of this to anyone on the outside any more like I used to do.

greenlight wrote:There are a number of us who have gotten into this because of the Guru hype and have since "fallen off the Guru wagon" and have had our eyes open to what's really going on.
For us it has become a sense of duty to attempt to persuade the masses of the truth in hopes of preventing further damage.
For me personally, even though I know none of you, it hurts me to see so many gullible people spend their hard earned money in hopes of hitting the mother load that will in fact never happen.
So forgive me for caring.

Greenlight, and all those who have given up on the RV/RI/RD or whatever is yet to come....I do understand that you feel you have a perspective to get acrossed. But do you really believe that this is the forum to do it? This is a dinar site for those who are invested and are waiting. As is CxC. Do you take this type of perception over to CxC also? Or the other sites for that matter? I think not. If you don't believe in the dinar and you feel you must protect people from it then you should be doing something about that on your own dime and own time. Find a way to announce your platform that isn't a forum that Miske has paid for. She has specifically asked all mods on both sites to eliminate those who cause dissension. You are taking advantage of her and her sites. And it is just plain bad manners. This isn't your personal stage. If you are done with dinar, then sell it, and move on.

Last edited by ponee on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 am

I am not liking where this thread is headed-Topic is now locked-
Terbo56
Terbo56