Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Enough is enough I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Enough is enough

+21
yoursoulknows
greenlight
Cardiac99
PALMER01
abby ann
DevaronDLH
Jayzze
doodoo
LookingAtTheHeavens
zerhourwriter
rick152
jbish422
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
Cabo
SpaceCowboy
clayf
Ponee
Terbo56
1alaskan
dp
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Enough is enough Empty Enough is enough

Post by dp Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 am

I'm DONE!

Sorry. I don't believe in any intel . .... anymore. Because I believe that's none!

I just sold off my last million to TampaDinar at $800/ (bought at $1,180/)

Good luck to all.

dp

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough Empty Re: Enough is enough

Post by 1alaskan Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 am

"How you react to situations is your personal choice. It is your decision, and yours alone, to determine the importance you give to any situation."

Catherine Pulsifer,

from Inferior Without Consent?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 am

Gee whiz, that's too bad- Like they say,if you can't take the heat-[well, you know the rest!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:09 am

I am sorry that you have had to do that. My brothers and mother did also. I don't think that those who are still holding their dinar are because of what the gurus say. I believe it is because of the events that are actually being played out in Iraq and the rest of the world. The news is telling it all. If you purchased because of the hype of gurus, I am sorry. If you sold because of your frustrations with gurus, I am more sorry.

Enough is enough Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTz-Y8B-p9lGHkOz56HiV1VCZu-R0jMbc1sE_5_Ij5XKbsNElqnRA
I hope for your sake, when/if it does RV, you are not too hard on yourself. That is also what keeps me holding on. What if I sell today and it RV's next week....

I hope the buy back money you received helps with the financial burdens you were experiencing.

God BlessEnough is enough Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4srQaq04lL8vy96TUKMq8JqKI9VcEr2Kmu7Cy5F7RF0SLfMrPzQ

Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough Empty yep

Post by clayf Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 am

dp wrote:I'm DONE!

Sorry. I don't believe in any intel . .... anymore. Because I believe that's none!

I just sold off my last million to TampaDinar at $800/ (bought at $1,180/)

Good luck to all.
To bad, dinarbank buys 4 900.00...Oh Shoot it just now reinstated at 3.22...Patience is a virtue my freind.I guess you have not heard that one.....Reinstatement is a coming our way :cyclops:
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:14 am

Sorry to hear...if NOTHING at all ever happens in this investment...I would still keep mine as a learning lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:58 am

I doubt dp will be back on to see this, but hopefully it will help someone else.

Participation in this opportunity required that you traded liquid assets for non-liquid instruments. For that reason, investing in Dinar is NOT like investing in the Stock Market. Your stock purchases would have a market maker actually working on your behalf to create liquidity for your purchase. Dinar owners do not have the same level of liquidity.

Investing cash for a POTENTIAL revenue stream is usually done using much safer investment instruments. In this case, "revenue" means a steady, reliable, source of income. Real Estate purchases are often revenue based, but so are CD and Bond purchases... so there are a wide variety of risk levels available in this category too. Be prepared to trade liquidity for the constant income stream. I wouldn't say the dinar fits this category.

Investing cash for a one time potential payoff is another investment mentality. It is traditionally a very high risk venture. It is however the option that most closely matches the goals we all have for the Dinar. People that invest in this category are usually experts in the field, are taking advantage of timing circumstances, or believe they have information not readily available or easily obtainable that allows them to quantify the risk more accurately. These investors are looking for IPO's, houses to "flip", patent rights, commodities, etc. The trick to being successful here is being able to quantify your risk and potential reward based upon your (or someone you trust) experience and knowledge. Another important element here is that in this type of investment there is almost always a TIMING factor. X will happen by Y date... and that will generate M amount of return. If it doesn't happen, I can count it as a loss and move on. This is the part that is throwing most dinar investors into a frenzy!

Imagine buying a lottery ticket. To know if you won, you HAVE to find some way to determine what numbers were drawn. It would be silly to look in the paper on Friday if the drawing is Saturday. It would also be silly to wait a year and look up the winning numbers on the internet! There is a built in timing element. It helps us calculate risk and long term consequences and it even helps us to budget for the investment itself. But we can't do that with the dinar. So it fits each of the categories a little... but doesn't match any one category entirely. It makes investing that much more confusing! (And frustrating!)

I am afraid that "dp" made the decision to invest in dinar expecting that the numbers would be called on Saturday. A lot of us did. Every time a "guru" spews a date it is like watching the television for the lottery drawing only to be told that the lottery is being delayed for a message from the President! The lottery mentality pushes us to be very timing oriented... and it is an impossible task! They don't want you (or I) or anyone else to know the date! They CAN'T LET US KNOW THE DATE! It would be devastating to their economy and to the entire cash in process. We have to learn to release the timing element, because in this example it does not fit.

How do you fix it? I strongly consider that you review your dinar investment. Determine the total invested (costs, postage, etc.) and keep that figure in your personal papers. Since we want the one time payout but lack the experience, information, timing, and knowledge to make it more likely, we need to put the Dinar into a different investment category. Move your investment out of the "lottery" or "this will change my life" category. I am not saying that it won't change your life... I am saying that worrying about when it will happen will only cause you frustration and stress.

I suggest that you treat your dinar as collectible currency. Appreciate its unique design, its history, the cutting edge security measures. Learn to read the codes, and get to know it. Just like a stamp collector. My dad loves old cars. His dinar was purchased with the same money he would have used to buy a beater and fix it up to resell. This mentality will take the timing factor away and will let you appreciate the process as part of what makes the dinar so interesting as a collectible asset. It will encourage you to become an expert, it will let you help others with their investment decision, and it will protect you from buying too much or being swayed to buy emotionally.

One last thing... there is a market here. The fact that "dp" resold his dinar proves it. Actually the market for resell is quite strong. Just understanding that will help you make it through some of the "today's the day!" announcements. You purchased a foreign currency with liquid assets, to hold for appreciation at an unnamed time. The value is limited at purchase but the percent of potential loss has been limited as well. Your actions will not increase or decrease the likelihood of appreciation. The instrument will not provide financial security until it matures.

There are tons of benefits to owning dinar pre RV. Getting to "know" you all is one of them! I look at the positive things going on here and have already determined that my investment has paid off wonderfully.

Be blessed!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabo Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Space cowboy...very well said ! Great job

Cabo
Cabo
Cabo

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Cabo wrote:Space cowboy...very well said ! Great job

Yep, what he said

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 pm

I also get frustrated (as some will acknowledge lol) and have had my mental ups and downs with this here speculative investment. Everytime I think I should follow dp I get the word from the person that told me about this to begin with to just hang on and stay off the boards when I am feeling mental. Sage advise that I will follow going forward.

The latest encouragement came to me yesterday. My pal told me that he wanted me to check out the how to's for a Warka account as he has received info that this will happen way before September as some are saying. This person has high up there friends so I believe he knows more than he is saying.

So... I have the Warka info bookmarked and ready to go. Heres hoping he know what the heck he is talking about before I have to start writing song parodies again to amuse myself. Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Enough is enough 2245507099Enough is enough 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Good post SpaceCowboy ... for what it's worth, it looks like dp joined mid January, so you likely hit it on the head, they probably bought expecting an immediate return. Perhaps they spent unwisely, expecting that immediate return and was financially unable to keep it ... we'll likely never know.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

purpleskyz wrote:I also get frustrated (as some will acknowledge lol) and have had my mental ups and downs with this here speculative investment. Everytime I think I should follow dp I get the word from the person that told me about this to begin with to just hang on and stay off the boards when I am feeling mental. Sage advise that I will follow going forward.

The latest encouragement came to me yesterday. My pal told me that he wanted me to check out the how to's for a Warka account as he has received info that this will happen way before September as some are saying. This person has high up there friends so I believe he knows more than he is saying.

So... I have the Warka info bookmarked and ready to go. Heres hoping he know what the heck he is talking about before I have to start writing song parodies again to amuse myself. Smile

Write me a parody while you are at it... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 pm

If you take dp's post on the wole,

It just proves hat the IQD is not a scam, you can buy and you can sell, yes at a loss, but not a total loss, therefore not a scam.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

OK punisher but I will have to pm ya'. The last time I posted one I got timed out for 10 days! Don't want to go there again.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Enough is enough 2245507099Enough is enough 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:23 pm

purpleskyz wrote:OK punisher but I will have to pm ya'. The last time I posted one I got timed out for 10 days! Don't want to go there again.

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm

I always wonder how long these people have really been in this investment...IMHo..I think a lot of new people are expecting because they ghave held these for a couple of months ...it should have RV'D by now...I work with 3 guys who bought Dinar in December and can't believe the hold up...it's a shame when people get into a corner and have to sell back their investment..but that is all a part of any investment

Probably not long in this case since they only joined the site a little over a month ago. Rolling Eyes

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Yesterday I listened to Breitling, (dont do too often) He said the actual number of us dinar holders is much lower than we have been led to believe by the guru mentality. Also that constantly peeps are buying in and getting out. So this is but another example of those who choose to not believe as we.

Good luck to you in your endeavors ahead. I for one BELIEVE and in my heart KNOW you will regret this decision but it is yours to have made. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 pm

jbish422 wrote:I always wonder how long these people have really been in this investment...IMHo..I think a lot of new people are expecting because they ghave held these for a couple of months ...it should have RV'D by now...I work with 3 guys who bought Dinar in December and can't believe the hold up...it's a shame when people get into a corner and have to sell back their investment..but that is all a part of any investment

Yeah I think that the only reason people feel that it should have happened already is because of the gurus constantly saying that it should have happened already. lol

I know when I first got into this... I started with a good mentor that had me reading documents and budgets... Thats where my confidence came from. As soon as I started going to rumor boards, I was like "OHHH thank God I got into this when I did. I almost missed the train!".... Cut to 4 years later... I'm still sitting at the station listen to people say almost the same things that at first had me thinking this was about to happen at any moment.

The last time I felt urgent about this was June of last year as the DFI fund was going to be released to Iraq. Once that happen and then nothing else really happened, I was like yeah I'm done guessing black out dates.

I was fortunate enough to stay in this long enough to not care anymore, but some are not so lucky. Smile oh well, thats life.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:44 pm

HoneyBadger wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Gee whiz, that's too bad- Like they say,if you can't take the heat-[well, you know the rest!
Always with the passive aggressive remark. Can't just let him go without saying don't let the door hit you on $@& on the way out. So when I get rid of the rest of my dinar to take of my little girls, (a choice i made because nothing comes before them), what backhanded comment are you going to make about them or myself?

No need. You'll be backhanding yourself if it revalues soon.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Save at least a 25k note for each of your daughters. Worst case scenario youi have a $25 souvenir and lesson on investing for them.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:49 pm

If only you had known, dp that today is Wednesday

CHINA WILL PROBABLY HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY OR TOMORROW WHEN ACTIVATION TAKES PLACE

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:40 pm

rick152 wrote:Yesterday I listened to Breitling, (dont do too often) He said the actual number of us dinar holders is much lower than we have been led to believe by the guru mentality. Also that constantly peeps are buying in and getting out. So this is but another example of those who choose to not believe as we.

Good luck to you in your endeavors ahead. I for one BELIEVE and in my heart KNOW you will regret this decision but it is yours to have made. ...rick152

How many dinar holders does he think there are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:37 pm

each person has to make a decison what to do i bouught a certain amount based on what i could handle if i lost it all. I believed it would be a long term investment but a good one based on oil now we have a plus all the minerals and gas. the goi is finaly getting there act together and things are finally getting done . i believe it will happen before the arab summit since they want to show the world they are strong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:45 pm

punisher wrote:
rick152 wrote:Yesterday I listened to Breitling, (dont do too often) He said the actual number of us dinar holders is much lower than we have been led to believe by the guru mentality. Also that constantly peeps are buying in and getting out. So this is but another example of those who choose to not believe as we.

He did not have a real number as I saw/heard it. But illuded to that not many millions but in the 100's of thousands and no more ...rick152

Look at what he did say and sence comes...How many people have you told about this and how many have actually bought? Personally I have mentioned this to quite a few and 1 has. The rest passed.
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

No disrespect intended but it does sound like someone was into this investment for a quick fix and when it did not happen overnight they bailed... Iraq won't notice the difference cause the Dinars only went somewhere else, to someone else.
In light of all that has been ssid, even by Dr. Shabibi this past week one would think waiting a few more minutes, or days would be worth while... but that is just my opinion....
Enough is enough 2359006407 Enough is enough 490529750
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:31 pm

rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:

He did not have a real number as I saw/heard it. But illuded to that not many millions but in the 100's of thousands and no more ...rick152

Look at what he did say and sence comes...How many people have you told about this and how many have actually bought? Personally I have mentioned this to quite a few and 1 has. The rest passed.

Same here...I was looked at as if i was drunk, high and out of my mind all at the same time...

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:52 pm

I TRULY BELIEVE THAT GOD PUTS THE ONES HE WANTS IN IT!!!!!SOMEMAY DO IT FOR THE INVESTMENT,BUT MOST OF US ARE HERE FOR A REASON!!THAT IS MY THOUGHTS!!!!GOD HAS A PLAN AND A PERPOSE FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE!!!!THATS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY CHRISTIANS!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:21 pm

rick152 wrote:
punisher wrote:

Nobody knows, no way to know how any folks hold IQD, Too many places to buy it, banks, dealers, foreign exchange places, ebay, foreign travelers, on and on, some may have only a few, some many millions,

We have heard numbers up to 6 million in the US alone, stories of possible "LONG LINES AROUND THE CORNER"" at the banks but there is no way for anyone to know,

If you hear a number it is a guess

Last edited by 1alaskan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Like I have said before, I am in it till the end, period. A friend of mine brought this investment to my attention, and I haven't been sorry yet, other than it hasn't RV'd yet. LOL I have enjoyed more, the back and forth, and all the info you find on this site. I don't even go to the other sites anymore. There are some good people on this site, and some that are kind of scary(doodoo) Hey, just kidding, DooDoo. I think this is a cool site, even if we do get off topic a lot.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm

:cheers: Enough is enough 1261280965 Enough is enough 4017580043 Enough is enough 203646764 Enough is enough 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:25 pm

PALMER01 wrote:Like I have said before, I am in it till the end, period. A friend of mine brought this investment to my attention, and I haven't been sorry yet, other than it hasn't RV'd yet. LOL I have enjoyed more, the back and forth, and all the info you find on this site. I don't even go to the other sites anymore. There are some good people on this site, and some that are kind of scary(doodoo) Hey, just kidding, DooDoo. I think this is a cool site, even if we do get off topic a lot.
WHO ME GET OFF TOPIC!!!!NEVER!!!!!Enough is enough 1261280965 Enough is enough 949729897 Enough is enough 3151798102 Enough is enough 3151798102 Enough is enough 3151798102 NOT EVEN MY FRIENDS EITHER!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:32 pm

I know I never go off topic. I never read the first few posts, so I never know what the topic is about, anyway. Ohhoh, here we go, off topic again. Got widgets?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:40 pm

PALMER01 wrote:I know I never go off topic. I never read the first few posts, so I never know what the topic is about, anyway. Ohhoh, here we go, off topic again. Got widgets?

WIDGETS? WHO'S GOT WIDGETS? HORSES LIKE WIDGETS! ESPECIALLY COVERED IN MOLASSES!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 pm

Enough is enough Pirate10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865  Enough is enough 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 pm

abby ann wrote:I TRULY BELIEVE THAT GOD PUTS THE ONES HE WANTS IN IT!!!!!SOMEMAY DO IT FOR THE INVESTMENT,BUT MOST OF US ARE HERE FOR A REASON!!THAT IS MY THOUGHTS!!!!GOD HAS A PLAN AND A PERPOSE FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE!!!!THATS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY CHRISTIANS!!!
Why do you believe God placed us here? If He did, could it be to test us Christians and to show us our own greed and dependence on money rather than Him?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 am

What I LOVE about GOD is he is LOVE and he gives me just enough when he knows I need it, if he gives me more, life will be good for many more. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 am

AJAnderson wrote:What I LOVE about GOD is he is LOVE and he gives me just enough when he knows I need it, if he gives me more, life will be good for many more. AJ

Beautifully stated, AJ

:yes:
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:16 am

I remember rushing to the bank to get my funds in before it RV'ed - in 2010... ha ha!

This has been a roller coaster, for sure, even two of the people I shared with are now out...

This is a test - I believe everything is a test by the Almighty.... When it RV's - how generous will we be? If it does not ever RV - how understanding are we going to be? If it RV's lower than we anticipate - how disappointed are we going to be? If it takes another 6 months - how frustrated are we going to be? If it happens tomorrow - how elated are we going to be? How will I change when I have money? Will I be in ego after it RV's? What is my test? How will I treat people when I have more than they do? Will I pass the test put upon me by my Creator? Will it be my curse? I believe it is not our money, it is entrusted to us by God.

All I will say when it happens... if it happens... whatever rate it happens at... is:

"All Glory to the One and Only Almighty God" - or in Arabic - "Alhamdulillah"

May God's Peace and Blessings be with us all, YSK

"Some things you know with your mind, others with your soul" ... Author Unknown
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 am

abby ann wrote:I TRULY BELIEVE THAT GOD PUTS THE ONES HE WANTS IN IT!!!!!SOMEMAY DO IT FOR THE INVESTMENT,BUT MOST OF US ARE HERE FOR A REASON!!THAT IS MY THOUGHTS!!!!GOD HAS A PLAN AND A PERPOSE FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE!!!!THATS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY CHRISTIANS!!!

Good point had not thought of that.
So many people think Im such a gambler, I guess it takes a certain mentality to hope for long
periods of time but you know the feelings I would get if I didn't do this,and it worked are far worse than losing
the money if it didn't work, the only chance you can be a millionaire in your life
will never come your way again. Anyone giving up on this to me is very short sighted.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:39 am

I believe that very strongly myself abby ann. Thanks for sharing it publicly!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:31 am

Pro 23:4 Weary not yourself to be rich; cease from your own [human] wisdom. [Prov. 28:20; I Tim. 6:9, 10.]
Pro 23:12 Apply your mind to instruction and correction and your ears to words of knowledge.
Pro 23:19 Hear, my son, and be wise, and direct your mind in the way [of the Lord].
Pro 23:23 Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.
:queen: :king:

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Joyman3:27
Joyman3:27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by glasshalffull Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 am

jbish422 wrote:I always wonder how long these people have really been in this investment...IMHo..I think a lot of new people are expecting because they ghave held these for a couple of months ...it should have RV'D by now...I work with 3 guys who bought Dinar in December and can't believe the hold up...it's a shame when people get into a corner and have to sell back their investment..but that is all a part of any investment

Probably not long in this case since they only joined the site a little over a month ago. Rolling Eyes
close to ten years for me, and i admit, there have been many times i was tempted to just call it a wash, usually in times of financial struggle, but then i realized it will pass and i don't want any regrets later :shock: i understand what the poster is feeling, but i wish they had really reconsidered and held on, it's already money spent and it's costing nothing more to wait.
glasshalffull
glasshalffull
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough Empty I'm done is over

Post by dp Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:52 am

glasshalffull wrote:

close to ten years for me, and i admit, there have been many times i was tempted to just call it a wash, usually in times of financial struggle, but then i realized it will pass and i don't want any regrets later :shock: i understand what the poster is feeling, but i wish they had really reconsidered and held on, it's already money spent and it's costing nothing more to wait.

I got involved in this investment long before any Gurus....... 61/2 years o be exact. During the passed years I received no less that hundreds time 'false and mis leading" information from the Gurus. I don't know about you, as for me I'm done.
God bless.

dp

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:58 am

dp wrote:
glasshalffull wrote:

I got involved in this investment long before any Gurus....... 61/2 years o be exact. During the passed years I received no less that hundreds time 'false and mis leading" information from the Gurus. I don't know about you, as for me I'm done.
God bless.

I guess this begs the question, why after the second, third, tenth, or hundredth time did you just not listen any more, just put the IQD away and forget about it?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:58 am

There are a number of us who have gotten into this because of the Guru hype and have since "fallen off the Guru wagon" and have had our eyes open to what's really going on.
For us it has become a sense of duty to attempt to persuade the masses of the truth in hopes of preventing further damage.
For me personally, even though I know none of you, it hurts me to see so many gullible people spend their hard earned money in hopes of hitting the mother load that will in fact never happen.
So forgive me for caring.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 am

"that will in fact never happen."

NEVER IS A LONG TIME

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:07 am

Time 4 a vacation, I think-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:08 am

Saying it wil never happen is either complete misinformation by a plant or pure unbridled arrogance. Opinion =/= Fact
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:09 am

1alaskan wrote:"that will in fact never happen."

NEVER IS A LONG TIME
Yes it is.
I am quite sure there is some money to be made, but only if it RVs before they demonetize what we have.
It's kind of a crap shoot, but once they RD the currency, if the new currency remains strong, it should rise at least a little before time runs out.
Some have been in this 10 years and many over 8 and yet there has been zero intel that has proven even close to being accurate concerning the RV.
So it has already been a long time and for those who remain steadfast in hopes of striking it rich, there is only the downside waiting at the end.
What I find so 'head-shaking' is how so many people can read the clear CBI press releases and willingly suppress the clear truth presented in favor of Guru intel that has zero basis in truth now and from the start many years back.
Is it the unwillingness to accept this for what it is? That seems to be the only reasonable answer to that question.
I DO wish I had never seen or heard of the dinar, but I too was head-banged into believing the hype shared with me by a relative. So, now that I am in it up to my eye-balls, I am willing to see it to the end or until I at least break even - whichever comes first.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:12 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Saying it wil never happen is either complete misinformation by a plant or pure unbridled arrogance. Opinion =/= Fact
Why do you feel the need to slander those who disagree with your opinions?
Are you that unable to debate and discuss reasonably with supporting facts?
Or are you simply lashing out in frustration?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum