Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi borders closed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Iraqi borders closed

+9
aksafeone
elvishd1
zerhourwriter
Cardiac99
therealbutterfly
doodoo
Ponee
SEBtopdog
justdawnagain
13 posters

Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Iraqi borders closed

Post by justdawnagain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:26 pm

BEAR5642:
IT IS OFFICIAL AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED - GET READY!!!

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18910-bear-have-y-all-heard-cst

****
I do hope Bear is right.!!! I've been looking all morning for information on this and can't seem to find any definite news.

I have found this from the 18th of February 2012
Iraq tightens security at Syria border to stop arms flow
http://arabnews.com/middleeast/article577307.ece

This is from the 20th of February
Strict security precautions on Syrian borders
http://www.iraqinews.com/security/strict-security-precautions-on-syrian-borders/

but basically this was to control weapons.

AND

Maliki ordered the formation of a higher committee for the security of the Iraqi border and changes in the security plans
On: Saturday 02/18/2012 15:12

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_33320.html

But this was to watch for armed groups, drug dealers, and gang smuggling.

AND

I also found that the Turkey-Syria-Iraq Border Region is experiencing earthquake activity today
Turkey-Syria-Iraq Border region
Earthquakes 2/21/2012

Time Mag
58:18:0 3.2
03:10:47 2.4
06:36:24 3.0
14:18:29 2.7
15:33:14 2.9

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1

Seems like a lot in one day.... Not that these tremors/quakes are important, I just thought it was interesting.

AND

On the Iran - Iraq border, the only thing I can find is that commerce has opened for the first time in 30 years on the border river 2/7/2012
Commerce returns to Iran-Iraq border river
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Business/Middle-East/2012/Feb-07/162525-commerce-returns-to-iran-iraq-border-river.ashx#axzz1n2bXCHj3

AND

I also remember that Iranians were flocking to the border of Iraq to buy dollars and that was causing a problem.
Iraq becomes only source of dollars for sanctions-hit Iran and Syria
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Business/Middle-East/2012/Feb-02/161880-iraq-becomes-only-source-of-dollars-for-sanctions-hit-iran-and-syria.ashx#axzz1n2bXCHj3

I can find no where that the Iraq-Iran border is closed though.

AND

You would think you would at least see it on the US Department of State safety site http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1144.html
But... there is no mention of it there.

Can anyone PLEASE share with me some articles of the borders being closed today???

I miss the news site!!


Last edited by justdawnagain on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

justdawnagain wrote:BEAR5642:
IT IS OFFICIAL AND HAS BEEN CONFIRMED ALL IRAQ BORDERS ARE CLOSED - GET READY!!!

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18910-bear-have-y-all-heard-cst

****
I do hope Bear is right.!!! I've been looking all morning for information on this and can't seem to find any definite news.

I have found this from the 18th of February 2012
Iraq tightens security at Syria border to stop arms flow
http://arabnews.com/middleeast/article577307.ece

This is from the 20th of February
Strict security precautions on Syrian borders
http://www.iraqinews.com/security/strict-security-precautions-on-syrian-borders/

but basically this was to control weapons.

AND

Maliki ordered the formation of a higher committee for the security of the Iraqi border and changes in the security plans
On: Saturday 02/18/2012 15:12

http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_33320.html

But this was to watch for armed groups, drug dealers, and gang smuggling.

AND

I also found that the Turkey-Syria-Iraq Border Region is experiencing earthquake activity today
Turkey-Syria-Iraq Border region
Earthquakes 2/21/2012

Time Mag
58:18:0 3.2
03:10:47 2.4
06:36:24 3.0
14:18:29 2.7
15:33:14 2.9

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/?view=1

Seems like a lot in one day.... Not that these tremors/quakes are important, I just thought it was interesting.

AND

On the Iran - Iraq border, the only thing I can find is that commerce has opened for the first time in 30 years on the border river 2/7/2012
Commerce returns to Iran-Iraq border river
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Business/Middle-East/2012/Feb-07/162525-commerce-returns-to-iran-iraq-border-river.ashx#axzz1n2bXCHj3

AND

I also remember that Iranians were flocking to the border of Iraq to buy dollars and that was causing a problem.
Iraq becomes only source of dollars for sanctions-hit Iran and Syria
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Business/Middle-East/2012/Feb-02/161880-iraq-becomes-only-source-of-dollars-for-sanctions-hit-iran-and-syria.ashx#axzz1n2bXCHj3

I can find no where that the Iraq-Iran border is closed though.

AND

You would think you would at least see it on the US Department of State safety site http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1144.html
But... there is no mention of it there.

Can anyone PLEASE share with me some articles of the borders being closed today???

I miss the news site!!

No, sorry, but a few sentences later BEAR said someone he had trusted played a practical joke on him, and he did NOT find it funny. He stated unequivocally "The borders are not closed."

*****************
Iraqi borders closed Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Iraqi borders closed Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 75
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by justdawnagain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 pm

OK... Never mind. While I was searching and typing, BEAR updated as well.

BEAR5642:
NO BOARDERS ARE NOT CLOSED
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18911-bear-bunking-bear-2-21-12

Thanks for updating BEAR!!




justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Unfortunately, that rumor comes around every 6 months or so

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by justdawnagain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:31 pm

SEBtopdog, I saw that AFTER I hit send =). And you responded while I was tying my Thanks for the update Bear message!!

Thanks!!! =)




justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Nothing like good old practical joke intel!

*****************
SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by justdawnagain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

I know Ponee, I just get excited and WANT it to be true so bad, so I go on my silly search to make it true! One day.... ONE DAY... it will be true!!!!

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:36 pm

justdawnagain wrote:I know Ponee, I just get excited and WANT it to be true so bad, so I go on my silly search to make it true! One day.... ONE DAY... it will be true!!!!

Hey, justdawnagain: When I started reading that BEAR post on Dinar Recaps, I was right there with you on the excitement meter, only to have disappointment set in a few seconds later. Yes, one day, hopefully very soon, our prayers will be answered. Take care,

Iraqi borders closed 2474380249

*****************
Iraqi borders closed Emoticon-animal-028
 
Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!
 

Iraqi borders closed Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 4201
Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 75
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by justdawnagain Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 pm

doodoo,

Not to found of practical jokes at the moment. That was very cruel to do to BEAR, and to the rest of us (well, at least us gullible ones who get excited and go on a news search rampage!).


justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-01-13

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 pm

And thats why info shouldnt be shared unless it can be verified 12 times over as fact. Had he not shared it, no one would be upset or bothered, including him. Some things can wait until its 100% proven before being shared. I am glad he came back to say it was false tho. But why didnt he share the info that was good that he says WAS verified at the same time? He said he would be back later, why wait? Why make people hang on and wonder?

Can someone that is in chat ask him AGAIN for his proof it wont lop too? It would be nice to see it since he says he has it. Thanks! Smile

*****************
Iraqi borders closed Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 pm

justdawnagain wrote:I know Ponee, I just get excited and WANT it to be true so bad, so I go on my silly search to make it true! One day.... ONE DAY... it will be true!!!!



I understand Dawn. It is hard not wanting to find the RV in everything right now. We all want this to be done so badly. Sometimes, it is just so exhausting isn't it?

Iraqi borders closed Th_tired-tired-weary-exhausted-smiley-

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by Cardiac99 Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 pm

At least he had the cajones to come back and tell us that he was lied to. I don't see how Bear can be 100% to blame for this one. He was trying to give us new intel, he debunked it, and corrected it. Kudos to you for that, Bear.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 552
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 61
Location : Choctaw, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Iraqi borders closed Smiley-Face_ThumbsUp

THanks for the debunking Bear! You nipped a GRIZZLY rumor in the bud!!!!!


Last edited by ponee on Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38267
Join date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:03 pm

So now I understand what Bear means when he says something is "official" and has been "confirmed".

It means he talked to one other person about it.

It's good that he cleared up his mistake but c'mon dude... I hoped you have learned your lesson, but probably not because this is not the first time he said something that didn't pan out.

I hope people that put so much stock in what he says have learned their lesson.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 349
Join date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 pm

It makes me wonder how much of all the Gurus' past intel has been practical jokes?

*****************
SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by elvishd1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Any word on this ?



2-1-12...OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED

 
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 168
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:38 pm

elvishd1 wrote:Any word on this ?



2-1-12...OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA AND ALL THE SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS----O.K.---SIT DOWN--RELAX AND GET READY TO SAY YOUR THANKSGIVING PRAYER. I WAS INFORMED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO THAT THE R/V HAD TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ-----I WAITED FOR 2 ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE INFORMING YOU OF THIS. IT IS FINISHED

OOPS! February Fools!

*****************
SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1173
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

ahhh, you guy are now treading on rather thin ice with the discussion of the 2-1-12 post. It is ancient history, move on. AND it has nothing to do with the closing or not closing of the borders, therefore off subject. MOVE ON.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 77
Location : Arctic

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by takeoff Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Good point zhw, and good question elvis.

takeoff
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

I sure wish we had that widget.... ask the 8

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:10 pm

WELL, widget or not some people just don't get the message. Still searching.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4074
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 77
Location : Arctic

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by readysetrv Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

doodoo wrote:It makes me wonder how much of all the Gurus' past intel has been practical jokes?

EASY ANSWER SIR------" ALL OF IT!!! " LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Iraqi borders closed Empty Re: Iraqi borders closed

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 pm

This thread has been proven by the person who first said it, as not to be true. Lets move on.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 41
Location : Planet far far away

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum