Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

No rv?  But but but.... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

No rv? But but but....

+14
sandwedge
Catherine
lara2033
Ponee
Purpleskyz
takeoff
dinarstar
1alaskan
zerhourwriter
mmaster
Terbo56
mabysomeday
elvishd1
therealbutterfly
18 posters

Go down

No rv?  But but but.... Empty No rv? But but but....

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Lara2033 told me it would be done! Not only done today but it was supposed to be by Saturday! What happened lara? Are you gonna share the info you have as to why it didnt happen like you pretty much swore it would? After you chastised me and others? Shame on you for telling people to buy more dinar on reserve. Irresponsible...... What say you? lol!

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No rv?  But but but.... Empty Re: No rv? But but but....

Post by elvishd1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:45 pm

It almost seems like some people make money when dinar is bought.....
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:Lara2033 told me it would be done! Not only done today but it was supposed to be by Saturday! What happened lara? Are you gonna share the info you have as to why it didnt happen like you pretty much swore it would? After you chastised me and others? Shame on you for telling people to buy more dinar on reserve. Irresponsible...... What say you? lol!

Not trying to be negative, only realistic folks - the truth hurts but I'm willing to bet Lara2033 was doing a "Seagull" visit - she flys in, sprays poop everywhere and then flys out - TRB you'll NEVER get an explanation......
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Ignorance has no explanation-Twisted Evil Mad It's self explanatory-Just like the rest of the 'POOP' thats sprayed around in here-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:56 pm

according to bulldogs latest post, that might have been good info. Just saying. I dont do layaways anymore. Go RV !!!!!!!!

mmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Survival of the fittest. I gave up helping people who aren't worthy.

If you bought reserves, I hope it works out for you. If it doesn't, live and learn...

To be honest even if it does RV and you bought reserves... I doubt you will get the money. I really, really, really doubt it.

You will see these dinar exchangers that offer that "service" disappear so fast... lol. Almost as fast as your money will disappear.

Would you had over $1,000,000 dollars to somebody you never met because over the internet, 29 days ago, they gave $100?

ohh sorry llet me get the math right...

Would you had over 998,000(ish) dollars to somebody you never met because over the internet, 29 days ago, they gave $100?

Survival of the fittest... I'm trying to get as fit as I can. Bunk to anyone being lazy at this point.

We all reap what we sew.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

@elvishd1 wrote:It almost seems like some people make money when dinar is bought.....

Yep, either the dealers, banks, depending on where you buy it, and the CBI. But please don't make the mistake of saying the owners of this site, you know better.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm

I am sure lara will drop in on us again! Smile

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:05 pm

@1alaskan wrote:
@elvishd1 wrote:It almost seems like some people make money when dinar is bought.....

Yep, either the dealers, banks, depending on where you buy it, and the CBI. But please don't make the mistake of saying the owners of this site, you know better.

Just like when you guys dont like it when people infer that okie or others make money off this, I dont think its right to infer that elvishd1 was saying that anyone here made money. He stated just what you copied and nothing more. Lets not try and instigate things that arent there. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 pm

lol! I hope it's a lighter load this time-I'm still rinsing off the last one, and I'm almost out of soap-You ought to see my back door- Blew it right off the hinges-Laughing lol! No rv?  But but but.... 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@1alaskan wrote:

Just like when you guys dont like it when people infer that okie or others make money off this, I dont think its right to infer that elvishd1 was saying that anyone here made money. He stated just what you copied and nothing more. Lets not try and instigate things that arent there. Smile

For anyone in this for more than 5 minutes the question is asking to instigate things,

The owners of this site have stated more than once on how thhis works with the ads and payment for them, and for anyone to infer that is not true, is breaking the urules, and will be called on it.

Just trying to help someone not cross a line.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:10 pm

@mmaster wrote:according to bulldogs latest post, that might have been good info. Just saying. I dont do layaways anymore. Go RV !!!!!!!!

OHHH Bulldogs latest info... lol. I haven't seen it but I bet it looks a lot like Bulldogs earliest info.

Let me guess...

Something obscure like... "This is happening, hold on tight. A 747 is doing something. This will happen in Gods time. Our time has come! Get ready! Fasten your seat belts. I hope you have your plan in order. 99.999999% odds of happening in the next 13-67 hours. This is done. Man predicts God dictates. You are blessed and highly favored. I am only the messenger."

I'm gonna go and see how close I got.

Very Happy

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 pm

OHHHHH I wasn't really close t all. I think I got a few Bulldogg phrases right...

Hey this is FUNNNNNN bounce I think we should start predicting what the intel providers will say next instead of predicting when the RV will happen. This is far more fun and gratifying. Very Happy

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 pm

@1alaskan wrote:

AND I, FOR ONE, am gonna stick up for the CBI. They don't make any money when WE by dinar. They are in currency control mode right now. Iraq barely has enough currency to run, they aren't giving any to us.

(I am simplifying this right now of course so don't go picking it apart like crazy. However I do stand by it as a true statement)

Leave the CBI ALONE!!!! They are our friends. Anybody got somethin to say about them... gotta get thru me first. 8)

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 pm

zerohourwriter, Also lately a train has been pulling into the station, funny stuff. I could only imagine talking to someone in the business world about the Iraqi Dinar and have them speak about 747's, cakes in the oven at 440, and the NSA. It would be funny if not a little scary.

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Zerhourwriter-No rv?  But but but.... 3346874973
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Yep a couple members living on the edge.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm sorry Terbo, am I bothering you?

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Not yet- Let's please keep it that way-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 pm

I was told that these kind of web sites have the potential to make around a 100K in 6 months off of residuals from ads and percentages. It would not be hard at all to fathom that this is pretty close. Its real easy to get info about what companies will pay what to any website that has the clicks. If/when the RV may/may not happen, those companies move on to the next big thing. So hope this does not put me in the teetering on the edge category for pointing this out.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
No rv?  But but but.... 2245507099No rv?  But but but.... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

ponee,where is that widget? :joker:
lol! lol! lol!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Living on the edge, that was a good Aerosmith song. 1Alaskan I used to fish
commercially on the Gulf of AK, the Bering Sea and around Kodiak Island. My home port was Kodiak for four years.

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 pm

@dinarstar wrote:ponee,where is that widget? :joker:
lol! lol! lol!

Sorry, I was at dinner lol...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Butterfly: I already have money sooooooo, and a Shite load of Dinar. So I don't care if goes tonight tomorrow, next week, next month whatever.. I'm going to be OK. See I was born into old money, first grandson, yada yada! oh well you know how the story goes. You got to have faith in the game girlfriend. Okie and Bulldog have bent over backwards for you guys to bring you the intel that's given to them every day. Some of the individuals that give them the intel happen to work for the GOV. Unfortunately, the gov will always keep you guessing. I Actually admire the guys for putting up with some you all this time.

lara2033

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh! Maybesomeday..or whatever.. If it weren't for guys like me.. Guys like you wouldn't have jobs.. On another note I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you to go by Dinar on option.. I have bought several options over the last month, and I'm doing it because of Okie and Bull Dogs, CAP1 Intel. Not to mention the intel I receive from guys that have 500+M dinar and there contacts. Those guys have met with the bankers, the bankers know the inside.. I'm not gonna cry about loosing the options. I'll just re-up..

lara2033

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh! Maybesomeday..or whatever.. If it weren't for guys like me.. Guys like you wouldn't have jobs.. On another note I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you to go by Dinar on option.. I have bought several options over the last month, and I'm doing it because of Okie and Bull Dogs, CAP1 Intel. Not to mention the intel I receive from guys that have 500+M dinar and there contacts. Those guys have met with the bankers, the bankers know the inside.. I'm not gonna cry about loosing the options. I'll just re-up..

lara2033

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 pm

@lara2033 wrote:Butterfly: I already have money sooooooo, and a Shite load of Dinar. So I don't care if goes tonight tomorrow, next week, next month whatever.. I'm going to be OK. See I was born into old money, first grandson, yada yada! oh well you know how the story goes. You got to have faith in the game girlfriend. Okie and Bulldog have bent over backwards for you guys to bring you the intel that's given to them every day. Some of the individuals that give them the intel happen to work for the GOV. Unfortunately, the gov will always keep you guessing. I Actually admire the guys for putting up with some you all this time.

I could care less how much money you have or how much dinar. No need to curse to emphasize it either. I dont care that you dont care when it happens. Thats not the point. The point is YOU claimed it would and declared it so much that you told others to buy more. You are a condescending person who clearly thinks you are better than everyone else. You are the reason why people are struggling and upset with this venture. How do you feel if someone spent their last dime on this and it didnt happen? You have NO compassion for anyone that is struggling right now. I wont say what I feel about you on a personal level because I would be banned. To tell people that you are the reason why people like them have jobs is just appalling. You have no idea who some of the people are that you are trying to convince here that you are something special. You would be surprised at some of the people behind these screen names. They are ALOT more important than you claim to be. Watch it.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by takeoff Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 pm

I agree, anyone calling the rv and being wrong about it is not on the up and up, let alone doing it twice.

takeoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Lara you are walking on thin ice for blatant disrespect.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

No rv?  But but but.... Smiley-happy093No rv?  But but but.... 7_11_117No rv?  But but but.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:35 pm

@Catherine wrote:Lara you are walking on thin ice for blatant disrespect.

You go Catherine. Not sure who or what this Lara is, but she definitely needs to be shown the exit..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Wow ... sandwedge and Mods on the same page ... who woulda thunk! Wink and all it took was a little arrogance. Rolling Eyes lol! lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

No rv?  But but but.... 2805820865  No rv?  But but but.... 2805820865  No rv?  But but but.... 2805820865  No rv?  But but but.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Wow ... sandwedge and Mods on the same page ... who woulda thunk! Wink and all it took was a little arrogance. Rolling Eyes lol! lol!
lmao bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

No rv?  But but but.... Smiley-happy093No rv?  But but but.... 7_11_117No rv?  But but but.... Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am

No rv?  But but but.... 11388-89Hay lets get a gripe on reality Its the plane again flying like a 747 No rv?  But but but.... Smiley-happy093lol!
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 am

@purpleskyz wrote:I was told that these kind of web sites have the potential to make around a 100K in 6 months off of residuals from ads and percentages. It would not be hard at all to fathom that this is pretty close. Its real easy to get info about what companies will pay what to any website that has the clicks. If/when the RV may/may not happen, those companies move on to the next big thing. So hope this does not put me in the teetering on the edge category for pointing this out.

I don't know about other dinar sites, but with this one, the owners have stated on the how the FLAT fees for ads work here. And to call them as not telling the truth is against the rules and that has penalties.

So please, lets all watch it

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:55 am

@lara2033 wrote:Oh! Maybesomeday..or whatever.. If it weren't for guys like me.. Guys like you wouldn't have jobs.. On another note I didn't put a gun to your head and tell you to go by Dinar on option.. I have bought several options over the last month, and I'm doing it because of Okie and Bull Dogs, CAP1 Intel. Not to mention the intel I receive from guys that have 500+M dinar and there contacts. Those guys have met with the bankers, the bankers know the inside.. I'm not gonna cry about loosing the options. I'll just re-up..

Lara2033 - How do you know that I'm not like you only with the fortitude not to mislead people and give out misguided information? I too have plenty of money and plenty of Dinar so you can put the gun away, never said I bought options because of the "poop" you laid out there. There are however many many people out there that are not so fortunate as others and need this investment NOW to keep them in their homes - and just because they've fallen on hard times doesn't make them bad people - just victims of the economy and circumstance! There are those out there that are so new that they will believe what many including yourself spew, at least for a while, and just because you know someone who has a gazillion Dinars and have met with bankers, doesn't mean you know anything as apparent by the fact that your "Intel" did not come to fruition.

I take it that all of that money that makes you who you are tickles you pink that you can go into a web site and stir the pot.

By the way, I see that you have no explanation for why your information from those "in the know" did not materialize - avoiding the answer or are you swooping outta here?
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 am

Mabysomeday No rv?  But but but.... 1261280965

No rv?  But but but.... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@lara2033 wrote:Butterfly: I already have money sooooooo, and a Shite load of Dinar. So I don't care if goes tonight tomorrow, next week, next month whatever.. I'm going to be OK. See I was born into old money, first grandson, yada yada! oh well you know how the story goes. You got to have faith in the game girlfriend. Okie and Bulldog have bent over backwards for you guys to bring you the intel that's given to them every day. Some of the individuals that give them the intel happen to work for the GOV. Unfortunately, the gov will always keep you guessing. I Actually admire the guys for putting up with some you all this time.

I could care less how much money you have or how much dinar. No need to curse to emphasize it either. I dont care that you dont care when it happens. Thats not the point. The point is YOU claimed it would and declared it so much that you told others to buy more. You are a condescending person who clearly thinks you are better than everyone else. You are the reason why people are struggling and upset with this venture. How do you feel if someone spent their last dime on this and it didnt happen? You have NO compassion for anyone that is struggling right now. I wont say what I feel about you on a personal level because I would be banned. To tell people that you are the reason why people like them have jobs is just appalling. You have no idea who some of the people are that you are trying to convince here that you are something special. You would be surprised at some of the people behind these screen names. They are ALOT more important than you claim to be. Watch it.....

Amen, TRB!!!

Nobody has a excuse & can't say "Im just passing the info down". If you claimed, stated, declared the suppose RV that has not come to pass :evil: , you are not so smart :shock: .

me @ bank...

Me- Give me a loan, my boss is giving me a raise

Teller - sure

Bank - wheres our $$$

Me - Dont have it, boss didnt give me a raise

Bank - so

Me- well dont blame me, my boss said I'll get a raise

Bank - dont care, pay up!!

..........folks, who is at blame here?
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:53 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:Mabysomeday No rv?  But but but.... 1261280965

Thanks - he just got my boxers in a bunch! In my experience those who brag that they are "from Old money" typically have never worked a day in their lives and just exponge off the monies that their hard working relatives made...there are people out there that are from Old Money and don't have to brag because they work just as hard as their ancestors did to keep their money.
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:57 am

@mabysomeday wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:Mabysomeday No rv?  But but but.... 1261280965

Thanks - he just got my boxers in a bunch! In my experience those who brag that they are "from Old money" typically have never worked a day in their lives and just exponge off the monies that their hard working relatives made...there are people out there that are from Old Money and don't have to brag because they work just as hard as their ancestors did to keep their money.

Yep! I agree!!! And sometimes the ones who brag are just fakes. LOL!!!! I know many people from old money and new money. And only the young ones that are spoiled and never were taught to work are the ones with the mouths. And I have found they end up gettin cut off at some point. Which I find hysterical cuz they come crying later about how mean mommy and daddy are to them. LOL!!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am

lol! I'm saying nuttin!! My Butler is getting a little anxious though lol!
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am

@ruthie23 wrote: lol! I'm saying nuttin!! My Butler is getting a little anxious though lol!

Now that's funny

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:52 am

@1alaskan wrote:
@ruthie23 wrote: lol! I'm saying nuttin!! My Butler is getting a little anxious though lol!

Now that's funny

Ditto that!
:flower:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 am

But my mind went straight to "is the butler nevious about something else?" stolen silver? perhaps, maid "with child"? pehaps, green card expiring?

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum