Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nonsensical information from Chat being republished I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished

+8
1alaskan
fang2
rick152
dinarstar
doodoo
Kevind53
Ponee
raidernick
12 posters

Go down

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Empty Nonsensical information from Chat being republished

Post by raidernick Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

I read the following post which was copied from last nights chat...

Bulldog75: THE IQD WILL SHOW THE FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE TO USA RATES WHEN POSTED: (ROUNDED OFF): 4.00USA=.25 IQD ;5.00USA=.20IQD ; 6.00USA= .166IQD ; 7.00USA=.142 ; 8.00USA=.125IQD ; 9.00USA=.111IQD ; 10.00USA=0.10 IQD.

This is nonsensical and is just one example in an on going series of posts that only go to confuse and upset readers. Then I had what some would define as a moment of clarity. This was not posted into the forum by Bulldog but instead copied over from chat by a moderator. As we all know many of the chat quotes from Okie himself don't get copied over into the forum but show up in places like dinarrecaps, therefore his chat is being filtered before it's copied here. Chat is just that, chat . Where people are free to "respectfully" spew all the gibberish they want. But if Okie is filtered for the forum then why are all of the Bulldog statements be copied over verbatim? Quotes taken from such a medium should be scrutinized before being republished. It's all going to show up in the world outside OOM, so moderators why not show so discretion on what is being republished. I think you will find the Bulldog will be subjected to much less ridicule.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Empty Re: Nonsensical information from Chat being republished

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 pm

You need to direct this question to the CHAT MODERATORS in the Chat rooms please. We, Forum Mods, do not copy/paste from Chat . We have seperate jobs.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Empty Re: Nonsensical information from Chat being republished

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm

raidernick wrote:I read the following post which was copied from last nights chat...

Bulldog75: THE IQD WILL SHOW THE FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE TO USA RATES WHEN POSTED: (ROUNDED OFF): 4.00USA=.25 IQD ;5.00USA=.20IQD ; 6.00USA= .166IQD ; 7.00USA=.142 ; 8.00USA=.125IQD ; 9.00USA=.111IQD ; 10.00USA=0.10 IQD.

This is nonsensical and is just one example in an on going series of posts that only go to confuse and upset readers. Then I had what some would define as a moment of clarity. This was not posted into the forum by Bulldog but instead copied over from chat by a moderator. As we all know many of the chat quotes from Okie himself don't get copied over into the forum but show up in places like dinarrecaps, therefore his chat is being filtered before it's copied here. Chat is just that, chat . Where people are free to "respectfully" spew all the gibberish they want. But if Okie is filtered for the forum then why are all of the Bulldog statements be copied over verbatim? Quotes taken from such a medium should be scrutinized before being republished. It's all going to show up in the world outside OOM, so moderators why not show so discretion on what is being republished. I think you will find the Bulldog will be subjected to much less ridicule.

I think that is the conversion rates that will show ... IE. SDR (Special Drawing Rights) Rates for IMF etc. If the rate is 1 IQD = 4USD then the rate would show as .25 etc.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm

very optimistic on those conversions. How about .10, .86, 1.00, 3.86 dollars to dinars?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Now how on earth will posting the conversion rates confuse or upset anyone...besides,obviously,yourself?

chillout

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:44 pm

Whatchu talkin bout DS? You talking to me? I'm not upset! Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 949729897

I'm just purrrrrrrfect!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 pm

ponee wrote:You need to direct this question to the CHAT MODERATORS in the Chat rooms please. We, Forum Mods, do not copy/paste from Chat . We have seperate jobs.
Just to be clear , you're telling me that the chat moderators post into the forum that you moderate?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Yes, sir lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

I could never be a chat moderator, they all talk WAY to fast there and all at once. I can't keep up at all ... and those windows are so small... God Bless em! I couldnt do it

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:11 pm

doodoo wrote:Whatchu talkin bout DS? You talking to me? I'm not upset! Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 949729897

I'm just purrrrrrrfect!

Noo-Noo not talkin' Too-Yoou!!
I ain't Soo brave!! :cheers:

Yes,you are,in fact almost as purrrrrfect as ponnnnie Wink Wink Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

ponee wrote:Yes, sir lol
So it's like a sheriff from another county dropping his paroled prisoners off your county. LOL.

Last edited by raidernick on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:32 pm

dinarstar wrote:
doodoo wrote:Whatchu talkin bout DS? You talking to me? I'm not upset! Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 949729897

I'm just purrrrrrrfect!

Hey Doo doo Looks like you have the hairball pulled over dinarstar's eyes... LOL LAMO
...rick152

(no pun on U dinarstar)
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:34 pm

raidernick wrote:
Are it's like a sheriff from another county dropping his paroled prisoners off your county. LOL.

Oh my! I never thought of it like that !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

rick152 wrote:
dinarstar wrote:

I'm just purrrrrrrfect!

Hey Doo doo Looks like you have the hairball pulled over dinarstar's eyes... LOL LAMO
...rick152

(no pun on U dinarstar)

lmao lmao lmao

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:12 pm

raidernick wrote:
Are it's like a sheriff from another county dropping his paroled prisoners off your county. LOL.

Sorta kinda ... you have to remember that Okie never posts in the forums and the others only rarely. Therefore their posts are almost without exception copy and pasted from chat. We're not usually over there (we have enough to do here) LOL so it falls on the chat moderators to do the copy paste over to here so everyone can read it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865  Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm

dinarstar wrote:

I'm just purrrrrrrfect!

So you're solely being passive aggressive and rude to me?
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

I was not rude to you.
If you think I was then....
I am soo-soo sorry Embarassed
Smile

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 3346874973
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
raidernick wrote:

Sorta kinda ... you have to remember that Okie never posts in the forums and the others only rarely. Therefore their posts are almost without exception copy and pasted from chat. We're not usually over there (we have enough to do here) LOL so it falls on the chat moderators to do the copy paste over to here so everyone can read it.

And the admin/mods do thank the mods in the chat side who do take the time to post the whole chat, which we have seen what happens when a member may post it on another site. I have seen posts of Okie chats on other sites that are 1 or 2 lines only, then to see it here at 40-50 lines of chat. Nice to get the complete picture.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bushmaster Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 pm

ponee wrote:
raidernick wrote:

Oh my! I never thought of it like that !!!
what now?

Bushmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm

LOL!!

raidernick I think you are confused and thusly ornery in your feelings of frustration.

Bulldoggs post made perfect sense to me, but I know a currency conversion when I see one.

He was just saying what the RV rate would/might look like if you looked it up for yourself.

And dinarstar was not talking to you... like... at all. He wasn't even referring to you. LOL

Chill Out dude it's a beautiful Monday.

But you are right, they really do need to clean up the stuff Bulldogg writes. It could be more coherent.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kingosawbe Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 11388-89I want to go to fantasy island Hay this is good YeEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Read my lips figure this one out
kingosawbe
kingosawbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:55 am

ponee wrote:I could never be a chat moderator, they all talk WAY to fast there and all at once. I can't keep up at all ... and those windows are so small... God Bless em! I couldnt do it

lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Smiley-happy093Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 7_11_117Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

zerhourwriter wrote:LOL!!

raidernick I think you are confused and thusly ornery in your feelings of frustration.

Bulldoggs post made perfect sense to me, but I know a currency conversion when I see one.

He was just saying what the RV rate would/might look like if you looked it up for yourself.

And dinarstar was not talking to you... like... at all. He wasn't even referring to you. LOL

But you are right, they really do need to clean up the stuff Bulldogg writes. It could be more coherent.

I like your word..."thusly"...can I borrow it?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Smiley-happy093Nonsensical information from Chat being republished 7_11_117Nonsensical information from Chat being republished Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Catherine wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:LOL!!

I like your word..."thusly"...can I borrow it?!

sure... I don't own it. : )

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum