Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court

4 posters

Go down

Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court Empty Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court

Post by Golden Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 am

I don't know all sides of the different stories. Thought this was worth sharing with the family. There is no accusations here, just information to share.

Apparently the Georgia supreme court has been in the middle of the Iraqi dinar.

http://www.gasupreme.us/sc-op/pdf/s11a1550.pdf

Golden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court Empty Re: Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm

This is a court case between dinar banker and their website designer. Grossi created the website for DB, the site grew so fast that it crashed. They withheld payment to the Grossi, Grossi wanted his money... they paid him. They filed an injunction so he would not intentionally crash the site as he had threatened to do if he was not paid his money due. They did pay him.... I think there is also something about Grossi wanting in on the actual money made by DB... not quite sure about that.

I do not believe this to be a "pumper" investigation... at least not from what I read and understood. But then again... I am only me

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:13 pm

ponee, you have it right, there is nothing to do with pumping the dinar! AJ

@ponee wrote:This is a court case between dinar banker and their website designer. Grossi created the website for DB, the site grew so fast that it crashed. They withheld payment to the Grossi, Grossi wanted his money... they paid him. They filed an injunction so he would not intentionally crash the site as he had threatened to do if he was not paid his money due. They did pay him.... I think there is also something about Grossi wanting in on the actual money made by DB... not quite sure about that.

I do not believe this to be a "pumper" investigation... at least not from what I read and understood. But then again... I am only me

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Agree with both of you knowledgeable minds. I do however feel Sterling is the driving force behind a lot of the dinar sales, pumping, etc. They apparently own DB, GID, and who knows how many other dealers. The day before the last Great Guru "it's done" prediction, I received an Email from them pumping, among other things, a discount on reserves purchased from DB via Echeck! Kind of interesting the timing of this email. I posted the email here before, but just got a lot of well they are just good marketers comments. I would say they are borderline genius marketers! Happy day AJ and ponee!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

DooDoo, I need serenity. Come sit on my lap so I can stare into space and pet that silky fur for about 2 hours.

DOODOO - take me away....

oh sorry , I think that is supposed to be Calgon....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm

@ponee wrote:DooDoo, I need serenity. Come sit on my lap so I can stare into space and pet that silky fur for about 2 hours.
DOODOO - take me away....
oh sorry , I think that is supposed to be Calgon....

OOOOOHHHHHH! ponee! best offer I have all day,,,,,er month.....er year.......etc.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm

The only thing is, I dont have spam... will salmon do?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:04 pm

@ponee wrote:The only thing is, I dont have spam... will salmon do?

YUMMY! I love salmon!

Dealers/pumpers GA supreme court Z
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:10 pm

@ponee wrote:This is a court case between dinar banker and their website designer. Grossi created the website for DB, the site grew so fast that it crashed. They withheld payment to the Grossi, Grossi wanted his money... they paid him. They filed an injunction so he would not intentionally crash the site as he had threatened to do if he was not paid his money due. They did pay him.... I think there is also something about Grossi wanting in on the actual money made by DB... not quite sure about that.

I not only believe ponee is correct in her synopsis but also add that this "action" shows us dinarians the validity of the business "dinar banker" in that the state of Ga recognizes it as legitimate business. ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum