Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!!

+13
Jayzze
Terbo56
Ponee
landcareunlimited
milleriniraq
Kevind53
PrudenceArt
Purpleskyz
TNman
firecrackerman56
Why why why
whoppertwins
darjohn
17 posters

Go down

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! Empty DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!!

Post by darjohn Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 am

No more Kaperoni posts or chats on Dinar Recaps 2/19/2012

I found out today that Dinar Recaps will no long be posting any of the DinarAlert chats, Conference Calls, or any other site related information. The purpose for such a decision? Apparently, we have made a public statement that conflicts with there advertising revenue stream...Dinar Registry

Here is the comments from Dinar Recaps...

Due to your bashing a advertiser of ours, without knowing the facts, Dinar Recaps will no longer be advertising or promoting your calls or chats.

Here is DinarAlert's response...

If your talking about Dinar Registry, we did not bash, we simply stated on DinarAlert that we do not recommend usage of such a service. This is a high risk type product for misuse, or abuse, or even theft. Clearly, you can understand that position. Providing, names, ip addresses, and such and then documenting dinar, could and may very well be a serious problem. At DinarAlert, we put the dinar community our members interest first and foremost. I think you can appreciate that.

If you are going to stop posting our information on that basis, i am very disappointed.

DinarAlert

So there you have it. If you want to read Kaperoni's chats or posts, or listen to conference calls, you will have to come to DinarAlert to see them. We can clearly see that money is the driving force on many "intel" websites rather than solid factual information.

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! Empty Re: DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!!

Post by whoppertwins Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 am

good ole Kap! when he's right , he's right! never let anyone know what dinar you own! nuff said!

I'll Be Back!DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! Empty RIGHT ON !!!!

Post by darjohn Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am

whoppertwins wrote:good ole Kap! when he's right , he's right! never let anyone know what dinar you own! nuff said!
WHOPERTWINS; YOU ARE SO RIGHT, YA KNOW THE OLD SAYING!! MONEY TALKS AND @#$#@# WALKS affraid affraid affraid affraid

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! Empty Re: DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!!

Post by Why why why Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:01 am

To bad they don't banned some more of the smurus of there outright lies and bs

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Post by firecrackerman56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 am

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMM. Money always plays a roll somewhere.

firecrackerman56

Back to top Go down

Post by Why why why Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:54 am

Money Is why these guys run these website because They make a crap load of money off of us. Why do u think these smurus say it's going to rv everyday because they make money off of people buying dinars, everytime u go the websites they make money off of advertising, they make money on conf calls and these classes they try to teach. Don't think for once anything is free in life

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am

I cannot agree more with Kaperoni. Why, I pray tell, would anyone have such low common sense to provide all of the information regarding your dinars to some stranger(s) on a website?
Maybe all of these people would also like to provide me with their social security number. I hear there is a good market for those.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 am

Looks like a lot of people are beginning to rub the sleep from their eyes and wake up. GOOD!!!! About time.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2245507099DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:09 am

wherever Kaperoni goes I will follow, He is a heck of alot more important than a recaped version anyway

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 am

Just a reminder:
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Several of you are dancing on the line. This will not be tolerated. If this thread continues on the path it is on now, it will be locked and most posts deleted. DO NOT make accusations, especially ones you can not prove.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Why why why Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:31 am

Lmao

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 am

It is always fascinating to me that if the people involved with the dinar were used car dealers, we as consumers, would be much more critical about the information given about their cars. This is essentially what has happened in the dinar world. A strange occurence has taken place though. Instead of weeding out those dealers who dial back the odometer or who are continually giving out false information to their customers, they are protected. It's gotten much worse in the last year. Very interesting to watch how things we would not tolerate in any other area of our lives, are somehow protected in this arena. Just ask yourself "if my mother were told these things and hurt by them, would I react the same". My guess is in most cases, the answer would be a resounding no.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:42 am

I already felt Kaperoni was one of the best information providers, now I respect him even more for his ethics and conviction. He now has even more credibility with me.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Why why why Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 am

I think more time needs to spent on finding the actual truth instead people monitoring everything we say n protecting these gurus.

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 am

Why why why wrote:I think more time needs to spent on finding the actual truth instead people monitoring everything we say n protecting these gurus.

It is not the jobs of Moderators to "find the actual truth" of the dinar or the revaluation or the rumors that are posted on OOM. Some confuse the Mod's of these sites as being actual acquaintances of the GURU's. I personally have NEVER met, spoken to on the phone, emailed or chatted with any guru from any site. I do not know a single guru. Including Okie or Bulldog or Bear.

This sites moderators duties DO NOT include Moderating any Gurus. We really don't have that kind of influence. Especially those so called gurus that are NOT affiliated with this site.

Our job responsibilities are to over-see the boards and make sure the forum discussions fall within the guidelines of the rules and etiquette that, Miske, the site owner has laid out.

This is a private site that you have been given the privilege of joining. On Miske's private site, Miske's rules will be upheld. If one does not like what this private site provides or does, one should not frequent this site.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:14 am

Ponee- I agree wholeheartedly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:15 am

kaps articles like bond ldy are truthful and accerate but he made the cardinal sin he was not politicaly correct
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:16 am

Well said Ponee!!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:22 pm

By Posting and locking the gooroo's information, you are protecting the information from scrutiny and therefore are in essence, a pumper. People build temples to these folks yet they have NEVER given out accurate intel...Hmmmmmm I say......I say follow the $$$$$$$$$.....Its kind of fun to watch as the masses live and breath by this knowingly false intel.......over and over again. I have posted that it is not happening anytime soon simply because I know the intent of the IQD, and I had hoped that someone somewhere would jump in and help the little guy, but this does not appear to be in the plans. However, one never knows so we wait. We do know that some folks are on our side but the Elite are some POWERFUL people....Its unbelieveable to hear what is going on behind the scenes....Man oh man.......If the public was able to understand things as they truly are, there would be a march to every political office in our wonderful country to hang EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN, AND PERHAPS THEIR FAMILIES. Ok....Kevin, move this to OOMII.....LOL.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Has it RVd yet?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 pm

You know it's real easy to say follow the money and sling mud around, but until you have PROOF, it's no better than what you are accusing them of doing. People keep accusing the intel providers of pumping, and being in cahoots with the dealers. OK show me the proof, what? No proof? Then I don't want to hear your false unprovable accusations, because it is no more worthwhile and maybe less worthwhile that the info you keep griping about.

It is Miske's decision to post and lock the info from Okie and his Wingmen. If she only wants their info posted there without it being cluttered up by comments that would earn you a lifetime ban on most other sites that's her business, and since she is footing the bill and doing all the work, her right. Yea, I'm a bit pissed, and that is the only reason I'm not taking immediate action on a couple of these posts. A couple of you have definitely crossed over the line, and personally I am offended by some of the things said. I'll not take action while I am angry, so for now, you have lucked out.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865  DINAR RECAPS TELLS KAPERONI, NO MORE POSTS !!!!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm

openmind wrote:Has it RVd yet?

As soon as it does I'm gone from these sites!!!
CAN I GET AN AMEN??!!!

Come RV!!!!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Obiewon- Yes, sir, you can- "AMEN to that!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm

topspin2 wrote:By Posting and locking the gooroo's information, you are protecting the information from scrutiny and therefore are in essence, a pumper. ..

It is only locked and not removed.... scrutinize all you want. Scrutiny does not take verbalization, it takes cognitive skills...

And please do not call any mod on here a pumper. A pumper would be getting some kind of compenstation. We receive nothing in return for being here.

It is a LIE and you don't like lies. And it is insulting.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

milleriniraq wrote:It is always fascinating to me that if the people involved with the dinar were used car dealers, we as consumers, would be much more critical about the information given about their cars. This is essentially what has happened in the dinar world. A strange occurence has taken place though. Instead of weeding out those dealers who dial back the odometer or who are continually giving out false information to their customers, they are protected. It's gotten much worse in the last year. Very interesting to watch how things we would not tolerate in any other area of our lives, are somehow protected in this arena. Just ask yourself "if my mother were told these things and hurt by them, would I react the same". My guess is in most cases, the answer would be a resounding no.

My mother was told. And so were my brothers and their friends ... They were told by me... based on the hype of last summers gaggle of gurus. They WERE hurt financially.. I was hurt. My family has since sold their dinar back. I am still hanging on for the grand finale as long as I can. But, I have learned my lesson. I NO longer listen and read what is the ridiculous. I discern what I do choose to read and weigh its validity.

I am not protecting gurus when I ask people to reword what they are saying.

You all must stop confusing the two issues.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum