Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...

Go down

Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...  Empty Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...

Post by lexie Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Sunday Feb. 19th

Phoenix Rising Radio, Sunday, February 19th, 8:00 PM ~ Special Guest, Santo Bonacci ...

Santo Bonacci

_Dealing with the subject of Reclaiming Dominion.

Breaking the fictions of Law, Religion and Science.

The Holy Science, the ancient science based on the workings of the solar system, which is the science of, 'as above so bellow', enables one to develop wisdom and enlightenment far beyond what this world has on offer.

This ancient fascinating wisdom which I am disseminating and teaching will have a profound spiritual effect on your life! This knowledge will enable you to remember that which you already know.

My studies span over 30 years, recently I have put together many things that will help so many make sense of so much that is going on in today's world, and the future that we all face.

l wish to help and aid you in discovering unanswered questions, and share the solutions.

I'm here to bust wide open the world of corruption that is all around us, the world in which most live out each day of their lives.

I'm here to show you that you are the change that is needed. This will guide you on your path and enable you to guide others on their path. So that we may all come together as one, as was meant in the begining.

I currently lecture in Australia and on Global Radio on Astrotheology and Sovereignty Law. I offer a perspective which brings some of our beliefs back into context by joining some of the dots that have otherwise made this information highly subjective, controversial and used as a major historical source of humanity's exploitation.

Santo Bonacci: music@santos.net.au

http://goingglobaleastmeetswest.blogspot.com/

PhoenixRisingRadio .

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum