Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

You know you are a true OOMER when.... - Page 2 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

You know you are a true OOMER when....

+13
SEBtopdog
rick152
dlusk1414
Kevind53
fang2
Herb Lady
Horizon
Catherine
KAI
Terbo56
bobd
abby ann
Ponee
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You know you are a true OOMER when.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you are a true OOMER when....

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:44 am

OOMER, is that the measure of frequency? Ok, when the PH is at 6.4 I am putting out the best frequency I wonder if the OOMER can measure that? The things that make one go Hummmm! LOL

Back to top Go down

You know you are a true OOMER when.... - Page 2 Empty Re: You know you are a true OOMER when....

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 am

AJAnderson wrote:OOMER, is that the measure of frequency? Ok, when the PH is at 6.4 I am putting out the best frequency I wonder if the OOMER can measure that? The things that make one go Hummmm! LOL

Maybe if we get our oomers and ph lined up, we can get this done? OH, we have to go HUMMMMMM, also? Must be a wavelength thing.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purveyor007 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:00 am

I must say, I have come to enjoy the bantering more than the updates! I have not been able to ever get into the chat room, though! Bless all with sweet sleep and joyous conversations.

Purveyor007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum