Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Really?....Children? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Really?....Children?

4 posters

Go down

Really?....Children? Empty Really?....Children?

Post by cassidy2112 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Last night I was going back and forth with some people in this forum. I raised some questions about the validity of some of the "Information" being given on Dinar Recaps. I was not be offensive or abusive in any way. I was raised to be respectful in all circumstances.

I'm a financial advisor with intel about this particular investment from sources not found on any computer or website. I have clients that hold Dinar. I am doing for people things that are making a difference in their lives.

One thing that I have found to be true about this environment is, when you don't "toe the line" and keep any dissenting opinions to yourself, people in this forum will write hateful things to you or about you. One person, LookingToTheHeavens, called me a child. They wrote, "stop acting like a baby" and "You're just another annoying sound to be ignored". Does that encourage further participation? Why would anyone want to continue a dialog with such a person?

I'm fully capable of handling myself in any debate, but that environment is just frustrating. It's the people with influence in this forum that seem to be angry to have any kind of debate. There's nothing wrong with differing opinions. Some of you could actually learn something if you would encourage a newcomer.

Cassidy2112

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Really?....Children? Empty Re: Really?....Children?

Post by jbish422 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:59 pm

In this forum,specific bashing a particular name is not accepted. You can at the same time get your point across with out naming specific names...just like you don't like to be called a child...personal bashing isn't the way either...we have heard all of the bashing..we too see the RV called over and over this is the night etc...we have heard all of the rates dates and so on.. It is very frustrating..especially if you just got involved...my advice..lighten up...know you will be blessed..don't dwell on every single word in here....

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

By your comments you appear to be a decent gentleman.

I know that it's sometimes difficult to do, but please don't let this bother you too much.

Are such comments necessary?

Absolutely NOT!

However, at the end of the day, it's only words and words cannot hurt you, unless you allow them to.

Many good people are acting out of character, due to the stress of the situation.

bounce

@cassidy2112 wrote:Last night I was going back and forth with some people in this forum. I raised some questions about the validity of some of the "Information" being given on Dinar Recaps. I was not be offensive or abusive in any way. I was raised to be respectful in all circumstances.

I'm a financial advisor with intel about this particular investment from sources not found on any computer or website. I have clients that hold Dinar. I am doing for people things that are making a difference in their lives.

One thing that I have found to be true about this environment is, when you don't "toe the line" and keep any dissenting opinions to yourself, people in this forum will write hateful things to you or about you. One person, LookingToTheHeavens, called me a child. They wrote, "stop acting like a baby" and "You're just another annoying sound to be ignored". Does that encourage further participation? Why would anyone want to continue a dialog with such a person?

I'm fully capable of handling myself in any debate, but that environment is just frustrating. It's the people with influence in this forum that seem to be angry to have any kind of debate. There's nothing wrong with differing opinions. Some of you could actually learn something if you would encourage a newcomer.

Cassidy2112

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Yes, it does appear that way.

I've been visiting Dinar Recaps for over a year. I have clients that asked my opinion on the matter and I've researched it indepth. I finally had had enough with the vehement declarations by some people on the site. I posted for the first time on Feb 2nd when someone proclaimed, "IT IS DONE! BOARD THAT 747 AND LET'S GO TO THE BANK". I had read over time those posts with "Secret Messages". It became too much to bare at that point.

When I did post that an In-Country RV had not happened, I was kicked off the site immediately. I had not been rude or offensive. Along with being kicked off, the person wrote "Get to stepping". Is this the way the people responsible are supposed to behave on this site? Ultimately, does the person in charge want that kind of person making decisions for their operation?

Last edited by cassidy2112 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)

cassidy2112

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 pm

@cassidy2112 wrote:Yes, it does appear that way.

I've been visiting Dinar Recaps for over a year. I have clients that asked my opinion on the matter and I've researched it indepth. I finally had had enough with the vehement declarations by some people on the site. I posted for the first time on Feb 2nd when someone proclaimed, "IT IS DONE! BOARD THAT 747 AND LET'S GO TO THE BANK". I had read over time those posts with "Secret Messages". It became too much to bare at that point.

When I did post that an In-Country RV had not happened, I was kicked off the site immediately. I had not been rude or offensive. Along with being kicked off, the person wrote "Get to stepping". Is this the way the people responsible are supposed to behave on this site? Ultimately, does the person in charge want that kind of person making decisions for their operation?

Cassidy,you have made your point.
We have read a very similar post to this one which you put up recently.
It is time for you to let go of this and move on,because we have heard it all before.
Bringing information to the site,and agreeing to disagree is one thing,but the re-hashing of past negative experiences over and over is getting old.
We need to drop this already.
Thank you.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum