Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

how many times???? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

how many times????

+4
nwrichard
rosymunoz21
TNman
jbish422
8 posters

Go down

how many times???? Empty how many times????

Post by jbish422 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:10 am

Just a small question: How many times do some "SO CALLED", G_ _ _'s, or certain people that say they are in the "KNOW', have to be """""""""W R O N G """"""""", before they say OH IM sorry I was wrong.



You can only say " Today is the day, no today is the day....................No, but today is the day, But tomorrow could be the day, but I think today is the day, because, the window is good, but today could be the day, but no, today is the day........................................REALLY!!!!!!

ALL SOME OF US ARE ASKING IS JUST...........STAND UP AND BE A REAL MAN OR WOMAN AND SAY, I GUESS MY INTEL WAS WRONG, LET ME LOOK INTO IT A LITTLE MORE BEFORE I OPEN MY MOUTH AGAIN AND SAY SOMETHING THAT I REALLY DONT KNOW.

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 am

How many times? Answer: How many days in a week. How many days in a month. How many days in a year.

I am editing to say: "minus one" because if they call it everyday, one of these days, one of the days will be correct.


Last edited by TNman on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info.)
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by rosymunoz21 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:45 am

If you ladies and gents notice, they always write ”IMHO”. Meaning its not a fact yet, until we see it. Also, they always state, ”no one knows the rate or date”. So..... C'mon people, we're all mature adults or at least we should be to understand that they are not in charge of the RV. All they do is share what they are told hoping and praying its true. Trust me, I want this RV to go through as bad as most of you but we have to be patient. There's no reason to be upset at anyone but yourself if you keep believing all they say IMO. Meanwhile, ”I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I'M WAITING” :-) GOD BLESS ALL. REMEMBER, GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME, NOT A MINUTE TOO LATE NOR A MINUTE TOO EARLY...

rosymunoz21
New Member
New Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by jbish422 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:50 am

Yes, I do understand what "IMO" stands for, however, all I am saying is maybe they need to look elsewhere for better information, because the ones they are using now don't know, or keep telling them mis-information.

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 201
Join date : 2011-10-25
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by nwrichard Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 am

@rosymunoz21 wrote:If you ladies and gents notice, they always write ”IMHO”. Meaning its not a fact yet, until we see it. Also, they always state, ”no one knows the rate or date”. So..... C'mon people, we're all mature adults or at least we should be to understand that they are not in charge of the RV. All they do is share what they are told hoping and praying its true. Trust me, I want this RV to go through as bad as most of you but we have to be patient. There's no reason to be upset at anyone but yourself if you keep believing all they say IMO. Meanwhile, ”I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I'M WAITING” :-) GOD BLESS ALL. REMEMBER, GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME, NOT A MINUTE TOO LATE NOR A MINUTE TOO EARLY...

No they don't, remember a couple of weeks ago when the RV was called in country? There was no IMO, IMHO, or anything like that. It was 100% CONFIRMED. There is no grey in that, no opinion, and sadly, no RV either.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:54 am

@rosymunoz21 wrote:If you ladies and gents notice, they always write ”IMHO”. Meaning its not a fact yet, until we see it. Also, they always state, ”no one knows the rate or date”. So..... C'mon people, we're all mature adults or at least we should be to understand that they are not in charge of the RV. All they do is share what they are told hoping and praying its true. Trust me, I want this RV to go through as bad as most of you but we have to be patient. There's no reason to be upset at anyone but yourself if you keep believing all they say IMO. Meanwhile, ”I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I'M WAITING” :-) GOD BLESS ALL. REMEMBER, GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME, NOT A MINUTE TOO LATE NOR A MINUTE TOO EARLY...

I will take your comment as a "babe in the woods" comment. I understand that the fact this is your first comment leads me to believe that you are new to the game but I have been in this for three years and believe me when I tell you that I have seen the RV predicted, with no qualifications, literally hundreds of times. In one case that comes to mind, this person as stated over and over to the tune of at least 50 times (I'm trying to be kind) with no qualifications to his or her statement.

Apparently, I am a little smarter than some of these people. If someone should hit me on the head with a hammer, I would be a little reluctant to again get within swinging distance of this person. If I had been told by a person that this was going to RV tomorrow and it didn't happen, I might give them one more try because their words would not be a hammer. There would not be a third time. I am busy enough making a fool of myself without the help of outsiders.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

threadsneaker
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by idunnozip Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 am

i would like to thank all the information providers here at OOM and all the other sites as well for their efforts....without them we would have nothing,,,,,,try searching for information in the mainstream media about our investment,you wont find anything!!!The info they provide is often ridiculed and dismissed as lies,,,,would you post info under that situation?????Thank you for anything you can bring to the table about the iqd,you efforts are greatly apperciated.

idunnozip
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

@TNman wrote:
@rosymunoz21 wrote:If you ladies and gents notice, they always write ”IMHO”. Meaning its not a fact yet, until we see it. Also, they always state, ”no one knows the rate or date”. So..... C'mon people, we're all mature adults or at least we should be to understand that they are not in charge of the RV. All they do is share what they are told hoping and praying its true. Trust me, I want this RV to go through as bad as most of you but we have to be patient. There's no reason to be upset at anyone but yourself if you keep believing all they say IMO. Meanwhile, ”I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I'M WAITING” :-) GOD BLESS ALL. REMEMBER, GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME, NOT A MINUTE TOO LATE NOR A MINUTE TOO EARLY...

I will take your comment as a "babe in the woods" comment. I understand that the fact this is your first comment leads me to believe that you are new to the game but I have been in this for three years and believe me when I tell you that I have seen the RV predicted, with no qualifications, literally hundreds of times. In one case that comes to mind, this person as stated over and over to the tune of at least 50 times (I'm trying to be kind) with no qualifications to his or her statement.

Apparently, I am a little smarter than some of these people. If someone should hit me on the head with a hammer, I would be a little reluctant to again get within swinging distance of this person. If I had been told by a person that this was going to RV tomorrow and it didn't happen, I might give them one more try because their words would not be a hammer. There would not be a third time. I am busy enough making a fool of myself without the help of outsiders.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

threadsneaker

TNman,

If you truly believe what you wrote, why do read the intell providers you say you a little smarter than, If, using your words There would not be a third time. I have to wonder after three years why do you still read them?

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 pm

@1alaskan wrote:
@TNman wrote:
@rosymunoz21 wrote:If you ladies and gents notice, they always write ”IMHO”. Meaning its not a fact yet, until we see it. Also, they always state, ”no one knows the rate or date”. So..... C'mon people, we're all mature adults or at least we should be to understand that they are not in charge of the RV. All they do is share what they are told hoping and praying its true. Trust me, I want this RV to go through as bad as most of you but we have to be patient. There's no reason to be upset at anyone but yourself if you keep believing all they say IMO. Meanwhile, ”I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I'M WAITING” :-) GOD BLESS ALL. REMEMBER, GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME, NOT A MINUTE TOO LATE NOR A MINUTE TOO EARLY...

I will take your comment as a "babe in the woods" comment. I understand that the fact this is your first comment leads me to believe that you are new to the game but I have been in this for three years and believe me when I tell you that I have seen the RV predicted, with no qualifications, literally hundreds of times. In one case that comes to mind, this person as stated over and over to the tune of at least 50 times (I'm trying to be kind) with no qualifications to his or her statement.

Apparently, I am a little smarter than some of these people. If someone should hit me on the head with a hammer, I would be a little reluctant to again get within swinging distance of this person. If I had been told by a person that this was going to RV tomorrow and it didn't happen, I might give them one more try because their words would not be a hammer. There would not be a third time. I am busy enough making a fool of myself without the help of outsiders.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!

threadsneaker

TNman,

If you truly believe what you wrote, why do read the intell providers you say you a little smarter than, If, using your words There would not be a third time. I have to wonder after three years why do you still read them?


I'm a glutton for punishment.

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 316
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm

That I get, like watching a train wreck, can't look away.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Read the NEWS RELATED ARTICLES ...if this is question time...how many times have we been advised to do that?
How many times have we been told unless we see it on CBI it has not happened?
The purpose of your posting...IMO!!...is designed specifically to stir the pot to gain traction towards hyping negativity. Mad
If that happens,and I am sure it will,this will go into the basket,and you are hereby warned against this insidious behavior.
Stop reading anything else other than the news related articles,if the intel provided by others is not to your liking.
In fact....go do your own research and be sure to come back with links and proof!!
Enough of this whining already,my word!!

*****************
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2367
Join date : 2011-10-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

how many times???? Empty Re: how many times????

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:44 pm

@1alaskan wrote:That I get, like watching a train wreck, can't look away.

I'm worse ... I'm a firefighter by nature ... so instead of watching, I run in .... affraid

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 how many times???? 2805820865  how many times???? 2805820865  how many times???? 2805820865  how many times???? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum