Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
whos buying dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

whos buying dinar

+9
ibcraig0
lara2033
Ponee
readysetrv
Catherine
TNman
ou812
dinarstar
t-dog
13 posters

Go down

whos buying dinar Empty whos buying dinar

Post by t-dog Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am

just wondering what financial groups and oil an gas firms buying dinar state by bear

t-dog

Back to top Go down

whos buying dinar Empty Re: whos buying dinar

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 am

???

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am

???????????????

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:25 am

???????????????????????????????? !
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 am

t-dog wrote:just wondering what financial groups and oil an gas firms buying dinar state by bear

I will try my best at guessing what is written above:

I am just wondering what financial groups are participating in this "investment" of the Dinar. Also I am wondering about the big dogs wanting to be involved due to Iraq having so much oil. Bear had made some comments/statements about these and wanted to know more (such as who are the people buying Dinar.)

How did I do?!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

whos buying dinar Smiley-happy093whos buying dinar 7_11_117whos buying dinar Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:45 am

Considering the source, and how many times we have heard that one from other people that have never been right, I doubt it's factual.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:47 am

readysetrv wrote:Considering the source, and how many times we have heard that one from other people that have never been right, I doubt it's factual.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

?????

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

whos buying dinar Smiley-happy093whos buying dinar 7_11_117whos buying dinar Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 am

OH WAIT, WE ARE IN A COUNTDOWN MODE AND THE RATES ARE LIVE AND HOT!!!! BUT WAIT, IS THIS THE SAME COUNTDOWN MODE WE HAVE BEEN IN FOR YEARS, OR A NEW ONE..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bulldog75: STATEMENT: 12MIDNIGHT 2-18-12: THERE IS A COUNTDOWN MODE IN PROGRESS. WE CONTINUE TO BE CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT. THE RATES ARE LIVE AND HOT

MAYBE BUULDOG THINKS A RATE OF 1166, IS A LIVE HOT RATE!! GO FIGURE!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:50 am

Catherine wrote:
readysetrv wrote:Considering the source, and how many times we have heard that one from other people that have never been right, I doubt it's factual.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

?????
???????? IT'S PRETTY EASY TO DECIPHER.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! EVERYONE CAN QUIT THEIR JOBS TODAY!! CALL YOU BOSS NOW. "NOT JUST ONE BUT NUMEROUS SOURCES, "MULTI BANKS" AND 3 LETTER ORGS ARE ALL SAYING AN "I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E" RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS DONE!!!!! YES!!!!!!
OH WAIT, IT'S BULLDOG!! NEVER MIND GO BACK TO SLEEP!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Bulldog75: STATEMENT: 12MIDNIGHT 2-18-12: THIS APPEARS HOTTER THAN EVER. NUMEROUS SOURCES ARE REPORTING (INCLUDING MULTI BANKS, AND 3 LETTER ORGS) OF AN IMMEDIATE RELEASE,

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 am

readysetrv wrote:OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! EVERYONE CAN QUIT THEIR JOBS TODAY!! CALL YOU BOSS NOW. "NOT JUST ONE BUT NUMEROUS SOURCES, "MULTI BANKS" AND 3 LETTER ORGS ARE ALL SAYING AN "I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E" RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS DONE!!!!! YES!!!!!!
OH WAIT, IT'S BULLDOG!! NEVER MIND GO BACK TO SLEEP!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Bulldog75: STATEMENT: 12MIDNIGHT 2-18-12: THIS APPEARS HOTTER THAN EVER. NUMEROUS SOURCES ARE REPORTING (INCLUDING MULTI BANKS, AND 3 LETTER ORGS) OF AN IMMEDIATE RELEASE,

Not sure how you got that from the original post?? Then I tried to decipher that post so we all could understand what was written.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:03 am

Ya, Catherine... Where did he get that? Oh I know, he is like one of those dolls that when you pull the string, they talk. I think readysets recording is broken. When you pull his string it says the same thing no matter the conversation.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 am

LOL, YOUR RIGHT PONEE. I DO SEEM TO HAVE THAT REACTION TO THE BS THAT CONTINUES TO SPEW FORTH!! AMAZING ISN'T IT?
SPEAKING OF DOLLS, WITH THE SAME KIND OF BS THAT COMES OUT ON A DAILY BASIS...HMMMMM LET ME SEE HERE...BEAR, BULLDOG, PAPPJACK, ETC ETC. WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT PROBABLY FITS THEM MUCH MORE THAN ME?? WHEN YOU ANSWER PLEASE USE YOUR COMMON SENSE, AND NOT A QUICK WIT RESPONSE, AS THERE IS ONLY ONE INTELLIGENT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION. I MEAN, THEY DON'T EVEN NEED THEIR STRINGS PULLED.

HAVE A GREAT MORNING YOU TWO, ANS STAY OUT OF THE COMIC BOOK PAGES THIS MORNING...

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

BEAR5642:
IM NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE AND I CAN SURE USE THIS ALSO BUT WHEN ALL OF SUDDEN FINACIAL GROUPS AND OIL AND GAS FIRMS ARE BUYING BOAT LOADS OF IQD SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 am

This is why I love oomers, they are family. And, family knows their family. LoL. When I was typing that comment about your broken string, my mind said.....readyset is going to say the gurus have the broken string pulls....LOL. And, I can not argue that. My comment was not in defense of any rumetel or creator of such, just an observation of your mantra no matter what the thread is. It was done in friendly jest.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:48 am

Allot of big companies hold a hudge chunks of dinar, however there are also individuals that hold large chunks of dinar. One of my friends possess about 500M which was turned over to a brokerage firm.

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 am

OK folks, this is what the OP was talking about:

2-17-2012 Guru Bear5642 THINGS ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE JUST IN THE LAST 2 DAYS FINACIAL GROUPS HAVE INSTRUCTED THEIR CLIENTS TO SELL THEIR STOCKS AND BUY IQD AND A LARGEOIL AND GAS FIRM JUST BOAT A TRUCKLOAD OF IQD. WHEN HUGE FINANCIAL GROUPS START RUNNING AND MAKING HUGE PURCHASES OF IQD, THIS DOES MEANS SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. THE INFO IS LINING UP AND THE SOURCES WE HAVE ARE GREAT...THEY ARE DEFFINATELY IN LINE FOR THIS GO DOWN.

The OP is wondering who all these people are who have been instructed to sell their stocks and buy IQD. When I read this I simply dismissed it as bullsh** because I don't believe anything but news articles any longer.

Last edited by ibcraig0 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed double post.)
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:36 am

People with money !!!!!!!!!!!

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I hope this rv happens soon for readysetrv's sake. Poor thing is going to have a stroke our aneurysm soon. You dont like or believe them yet you keep reading what they say and let it get to you constantly. You are like an abuse victim that keeps going back against all reason. I think you have been psychologically broken.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by t-dog Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 pm

sorry i forgot on my post that said bear stated finanicial groups an oil an gas firms are now buying large groups of dinar .if so i was wonering who are they are .thats a very large statement.was he in sinuating that maybe we should follow suit. also my d on my computer doesnt always work sorry

t-dog

Back to top Go down

Post by t-dog Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:30 pm

good post looking at the heavens.i cant harly feel like a victum they say the first time ur a victum after ur a volunteer.:cheers:

t-dog

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

t-dog wrote:sorry i forgot on my post that said bear stated finanicial groups an oil an gas firms are now buying large groups of dinar .if so i was wonering who are they are .thats a very large statement.was he in sinuating that maybe we should follow suit. also my d on my computer doesnt always work sorry
Sorry newbie, but to supply you with this information would cause a serious threat to bear's life (or anyone else who supplies this info).
whos buying dinar 949729897 whos buying dinar 949729897 whos buying dinar 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 pm

ibcraig0 wrote:OK folks, this is what the OP was talking about:

2-17-2012 Guru Bear5642 THINGS ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE JUST IN THE LAST 2 DAYS FINACIAL GROUPS HAVE INSTRUCTED THEIR CLIENTS TO SELL THEIR STOCKS AND BUY IQD AND A LARGEOIL AND GAS FIRM JUST BOAT A TRUCKLOAD OF IQD. WHEN HUGE FINANCIAL GROUPS START RUNNING AND MAKING HUGE PURCHASES OF IQD, THIS DOES MEANS SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. THE INFO IS LINING UP AND THE SOURCES WE HAVE ARE GREAT...THEY ARE DEFFINATELY IN LINE FOR THIS GO DOWN.

The OP is wondering who all these people are who have been instructed to sell their stocks and buy IQD. When I read this I simply dismissed it as bullsh** because I don't believe anything but news articles any longer.

I would bet my life this didnt happen.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by t-dog Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:34 pm

sorry doo doo been in it for 8 yrs heare all the bs before when i first bought there was like 2, 3 maybe 4 intel bigshots now look at all the intel gathers, must be some reason for that woulnt u figure .they all have been saying tommorrow forever so maybe u should look at the facts instead of all the loose dribble.if his life was really in jeporady why woul even speak post like that its not like the internet is really much of a secret.also spelling ba never made it out of second grade:lol!:

t-dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 pm

t-dog wrote:good post looking at the heavens.i cant harly feel like a victum they say the first time ur a victum after ur a volunteer.:cheers:

LOL .... I love that !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Ponee I see You... Ilikeyou
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pbMpA-p1Jg
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I hope this rv happens soon for readysetrv's sake. Poor thing is going to have a stroke our aneurysm soon. You dont like or believe them yet you keep reading what they say and let it get to you constantly. You are like an abuse victim that keeps going back against all reason. I think you have been psychologically broken.

HAHA, if you really only knew me. I am just fine, lol. Family is in good health, kids are great little athletes, business is good, and I live in Texas. Can't really get any better than that, other than having a big fat RV.

So what if I comment on the garbage they throw out back, every day. I have fun pointing it out on my spare time. I find it hard that a grown up would fabricate things like they do daily, but it is what it is.

So don't you worry yourself about me. I do appreciate the concern though!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:51 pm

ponee wrote:This is why I love oomers, they are family. And, family knows their family. LoL. When I was typing that comment about your broken string, my mind said.....readyset is going to say the gurus have the broken string pulls....LOL. And, I can not argue that. My comment was not in defense of any rumetel or creator of such, just an observation of your mantra no matter what the thread is. It was done in friendly jest.

OH ponnee, you are my favorite mod. I could never get riled up with you...At least I don't think I could..lol And by the way young lady, when I see a good post, I put in a good comment on it. It's just "usually" the new articles that fit that description.LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

Last edited by readysetrv on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : w)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Oh darn, you are gone readyset, I wanted share this with you!!! I was using the Ipad today and everytime I typed readyset, to respond to your posts, the IPAD would switch readyset to "deadhead"..lol I died laughing the first time, because I hit send before I saw it and had to delete my post before you got to the post first LOL!!!!! Can you imagine if you had gotten there before me? You would have been RILED.

whos buying dinar 2Q==

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm

ANd I would have been embarrassed

whos buying dinar Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm

LOL, I would have forgiven you....I'm not sure but I have probably been called worse..lol I married a sooner, and I am a DIE HARD LONGHORN fan, and I am very very very very very very, competitive, and a bad winner and loser. I have spent a lot of years in Sucklahoma, watching the Texas/Ou game. So I am sure when I left, they called me all sorts of things!! That's probably why I am single now!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum