Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Please, just do what's right I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Please, just do what's right

+8
jbish422
Texas Creek Johnson
GoodGosh
lp23606
Kevind53
Peppermint Patti
ADMIN
cassidy2112
12 posters

Go down

Please, just do what's right Empty Please, just do what's right

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I've been following the posts on this site for along time. The other day I read a post that absolutely broke my heart.

There are people with all of their hopes and dreams hanging on the developements of the revaluation. Many people in this "investment" cannot distinguish between facts and the hyperbolic ravings that exist. It is irresponsible for the rumors to be entered into this forum at the rate at which they exist.

Recently, on Feb. 2nd, the claim was made, "The RV has happened. It is DONE". Does anyone think that was wrong. I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. I don't think these are bad people. I just think they are irresponsible. There do exist, people on this site, that don't have the sophistication or education enough to know the difference.

Please, just do what's right.

Cassidy2112

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Please, just do what's right Empty Re: Please, just do what's right

Post by ADMIN Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Thank you for the post...

I for one have over and over and will continue to tell everyone to do NOT hang your hopes on information from phone calls from a source.

Stick with the news articles and listen to those guys that try hard to break down what they read to the best of the ability... Some of them do a great job, and do so because they have learned how to read the translated articles, and have gained a vast knowledge of what needs to happen and what to look for based on years of research and study.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:53 pm

I understand.

I'm a financial advisor with resources of my own. I have a vested interest in this as well. I know information that other people don't have access to, but until some details are verified I wouldn't post them as fact.

That's not a very happy looking "smiley" face.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm

"That's not a very happy looking "smiley" face."

That's 100% true, but it's really FUNNY !!!

Anyway, it's a real shame that some don't consider all of the posts Rumor. It's really the only way to make it on the Dinar Road. Let's hope those not posting 100% truth will change their ways, although it appears to me great progress has been made since Miskebam started weeding out. Thank you Mrs. "M"...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:11 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:I understand.
That's not a very happy looking "smiley" face.

Nope and you don't want to get on that side of the ladies happy face either ... lol!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I went to the home page and saw a post just a moment ago.

"Get the 747 out of the barn! This thing is done!" Etc, etc, etc....

Why do posts like that make it to the main page? Is there no intergrity? Who's in charge that allows that kind of rhetoric to continue?

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:19 pm

I don't know where you got that from. I see that no where, not in the portal page, the home page, in the scroll, or in any posts.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865  Please, just do what's right 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Who does Bulldog75 represent? Isn't he close with OOM?

I am mainly referring to the Dinar Recaps website.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Yes, he is one of the ones who's home is here. All I know is he did not state that in anything that's posted here. All of his "official" posts are in the Okie and Wingmen section of this site. http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/f21-okie-wingmen I can't vouch for the authenticity of anything else.

BTW Bulldog rarely makes an actual post here, and it's been many months since Okie did so. Most of them are brought over from the live chat right after they finish. So it IS possible that he popped in for a few seconds and none from this site was there to bring it over ... but it is also just as possible that someone did it to mock him ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lp23606 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:04 pm

Rolling Eyes
cassidy2112 wrote:I went to the home page and saw a post just a moment ago.

"Get the 747 out of the barn! This thing is done!" Etc, etc, etc....

Why do posts like that make it to the main page? Is there no intergrity? Who's in charge that allows that kind of rhetoric to continue?

Just read that same quote today. I agree...........wherein lies the integrity here? If particular posters have repeated info from their so called "intel", and have been wrong time and time again, for years,one would think that the "source" might be questionable. I just don't get the point. Perhaps, if one posts every day that "it is done", one day they may be correct. Is it a moment of glory that they seek? Believe me, should the RV happen, and you "called" it, no one will remember your name a few weeks from then. I can promise you that they remember your name right now, for all of the false info that you post day in and day out and for all of the dreams that you shatter.🇳🇴

You know who you are and I do hope that you sleep well at night, in spite of yourself.

lp23606

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Here is the post from Dinar Recaps.

Bulldog in OOM Chat Fri afternoon
02/17/2012

Bulldog75: LEBBS: THANKS. SOURCES/INFO/INTEL AT THIS POINT ARE ALL THE SAME "REFERENCE". PLEASE GET THE 747 OUT OF THE BARN; GO DOWN THE CHECKLIST. MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE & ACCURATE. NOW ONE'S SECURITY LIST. ALL DONE? HAVE WE DONE EVERYTHING ON THE LIST?
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm

At the end of the day yall are correct no one will remember the talking heads. They will not even be a footnote in the lives of those here and there. Integerity is a heard thing to obtain as a guru and harder to keep. Its been 6 years for me in this investment i remember the days of the iif and crow and bagdaddy and others i was there when frank started ktf. Really iv seen it all and heard it all. But i cant believe all the crap these days it is said to rv every day now fore a year. I thenk they are all gone mad or someone is making a boat load of money.I suppose it is what it is . Most of the contacts that the gurus have are each other otherwise why do the rumors tend to repete from site to site. its all a bunch of bologna if you ask me. I thenk we should chastise everyone who showes there selvs to be a false prophet later Dale?

dont wory about the cow patties in the pond just bait ya hook and fish.[b]
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm

On Feb 2nd, Okie "called it"! again.

Whoever said that Okie hasn't posted here in months; is there something that I'm missing? I may be new to posting, but I've been following this site for over a year. The false hope and misinformation has been building here for weeks. What is the gain? What is the upside?

I have interests in the activities of foreign currencies. I live in the financial world. I give and receive information on a daily basis, and I can't find the purpose of false information.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Why if I may ask, these so called pumpers need to pump everyone up to buy more Dinar?? I mean if before it's over and the entire US population owns Dinar where will that put the value??? I was just reading on another site that big money investors are now buying up Dinar and selling their stocks...is this just another hot air ballon ride or what???

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:On Feb 2nd, Okie "called it"! again.

Whoever said that Okie hasn't posted here in months; is there something that I'm missing? I may be new to posting, but I've been following this site for over a year. The false hope and misinformation has been building here for weeks. What is the gain? What is the upside?

I have interests in the activities of foreign currencies. I live in the financial world. I give and receive information on a daily basis, and I can't find the purpose of false information.

Okie does not post on the forum, never has I don't think. When he is posting he is in the Chat side of OOM. His Chats do get posted over on the forum side by admin/mods, usually within a hour or so.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

Please, don't get me wrong. It's not just a few people that are doing this.

There are others, such as Jonnywg, poppy3.... I don't understand what they have to gain for continuing to say this RV is done. One day when the revalue does happen.....then what? Do they then say, "See people, I told you so!"

The integrity is already destroyed. That's NOT the way to give financial advice or information.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm

That's splitting hairs isn't it?

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 pm

The questions are the important part.

I'm confused by the behavior.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:44 pm

That's why so many people call those guys "pumpers" I also think there is and has been a long while that a lot of people feel they gain monies in some form or another...this has been this way most Friday nights for a long time...then hash out the reason why it didn't RV the rest of the weekend..

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:46 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:Please, don't get me wrong. It's not just a few people that are doing this.

There are others, such as Jonnywg, poppy3.... I don't understand what they have to gain for continuing to say this RV is done. One day when the revalue does happen.....then what? Do they then say, "See people, I told you so!"

The integrity is already destroyed. That's NOT the way to give financial advice or information.

There was a vote by the members to not have all the gooroos in the land posted here on OOM, the list of folks who can be post is in the Helpful Tips forum. If you feel that any of the ones on the list are not up to your standards, don't read the post of their chats when they are posted, make it easy on yourself.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:08 pm

cassidy2112 wrote:Please, don't get me wrong. It's not just a few people that are doing this.

cassidy, you are sooooooo right on!! There is so much I want to say...biting my lip, oh, I just want to , biting my lip....grrrrrrrrrr
LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 pm

It's not a matter of making it easier on myself. I'm fine. I'm trying to make a point that has an impact on the people with influence in this community. There are people with their presently needed assets hanging in there every day based on the words of these people.

As an aside.... The posts that I am referring to are on the main blog page of Dinar Recaps. They cannot be avoided....unless we just stop trying to gather information altogether. It's the decisions made by the people in charge to place these unrealistic posts.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 am

The gurus are barely posted here and what left of this community is hardly hanging their hopes on what they say. Besides that, most people that come here also go to recaps and other sites where you will be unable to avoid them just the same. This tired rhetoric of talking about desperate people and those that lose their minds over this are unaffected by whether or not intel is posted here. If you are going to do some stupid crap that will negatively affect your life out of desperation then you will probably still do something equally detrimental with or without this RV. I've seen people gamble away their lives and people suffer from poor investments long before I ever heard about the IQD.

People need to start being held ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. We live in a society where people want to blame everyone else for their problems when they usually had the biggest hand in causing those to happen. If anyone needs to do what's right, it is the people whining and complaining about things instead of taking action and I mean real action. If you are so sure about the lies and fraud then start a case or begin a real investigation. Until then, you are just another annoying sound to be ignored with all of the missed RV calls. Grow up children... You want to change what's wrong? Help change our corrupt government, legal, and economic system that has actually placed us here.

Or... I guess you can keep acting like a baby and giving the mods here more and more of a headache, because the REALITY (as you all like to talk about) is, thats all you are accomplishing. Congrats on making someone else's life more difficult and failing to accomplish anything else.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:12 am

OK, well since you guys are so intent on complaining about one post -- from another site at that and not found here, why don't you go and read, what Bulldog has actually posted here the last day or so ... no never mind, I'll make it easy for you ... here are some highlights

NOTHING IS GUARANTEED IN THIS SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT BUT MANY OF THE FACTS AT HAND SHOWS THIS APPEARS TO BE SIMPLY CLOSE TO THE FINALE'. WE BLESS OUR PLANET & MANKIND FOR THIS EVENT WILL BLESS OUR GLOBAL ECONOMICS. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATES OR DATE.

BEAR5642:
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DISCREDIT OR CONFIRM THAT LD'S ARE ACTUALLY RELEASED IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET CALLS IN AND OUT OF IRAQ

BEAR5642:
MY PRIVATE DINAR DEALER HAS BEEN SELLING MILLIONS OF DINARS IN THE LAST 2 DAYS SO SOMETHING IS GOING ON REALLY

BEAR5642:
WELL IT IS A FLUID EVENT AND WE SHOULD ALL KNOW THAT BY NOW AND NOTHING IS SOLID

We can not and do not control what is posted on Dinar Recaps or other sites with the possible exception of changesXchange since that is also owned by Miske. If you have an issue with what is posted there, I suggest you go and complain there ... doing it is something like a mosquito in a dark room. A source of annoyance, and a bit of a pain with absolutely no useful function.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 am

Oh and by the way, you want the news, just the news and nothing but the news ... then check out http://www.changesxchange.com/

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 am

It is a business.
Dealers buy and sell currency.
So do the banks.
They sold me some today.
I bought it,I own it,period.
"Guru's" share information,rightly or wrongly.
Why is this not taken up with every individual or site considered to be pumping?
These "guru's" are in the thick of it.....thick of what,we may ask?..well,that is for us to decide.
They make predictions,some are realistic,some are delusional,but this is what they do!
They are not going away until this is over and done.
Miske now has restrictions in place on this forum,which was voted on by the members remember?... trying to bring some sanity back on board,and kudo's to her for doing that.....then she was bashed from every which way for the decision by those who loved to bash the intel...my word!
What does miske ALWAYS post?...read the NEWS ARTICLES,not the rumors,how much more plainly can it be said?
This has been hashed over forever!
If someone buys on here-say,and "RV tonight/tomorrow/yesterday/it's done!"...is here-say,until we see it on CBI or it is in the bank,they own it...period.
There is more than enough information posted warning us not to buy reserves,not to buy on rumors,not to buy what we cannot afford to lose...it is everywhere,there are consequences to our actions.
Therefore,any individual who is considering buying IQD,has everything available at their fingertips to make the decision of "to buy or not to buy".
They have the freedom of choice,and I pray they make the responsible decision.
I may sound as if I am cold and heartless,not caring about those who have been hurt,or will be hurt in this process,but once again,you decide,I know who I am.
What I am not,is the Dinar Police.
Imagine me saying to my neighbor "do not buy,I know XYZ says it's going to RV tomorrow,but don't do it,they've said it a million times before,they're pumpers,they've got their fingers in the pie,it's lies,don't do it!!"...and my neighbor takes my advice...tomorrow bing bang boop RV!! RV!! RV!!
We all know where that story will end.
I have my own set of problems,and if this does not work out in the positive,I will be just a fellow "dinarian" holding currency that may be worth less than I paid for it...but if it does increase in value,then I am a winner,along with everyone else who bought the IQD...on speculation!!
What is right for me,may not be for someone else,quite simple.
Think,think...and think some more is my opinion,not even advice,and do what works for you.
Blessings.

angelwing

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum