Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I The Savior Only Share The Divine Solution For World Financial System In My Own Condition
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:32 am by Mission1st

» Tony's annual holiday cheer
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 11:11 am by Mission1st

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 9:26 am by Mission1st

» All Great Educating Savior’s Books Are For Sales Now
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2023 12:21 am by WisdomJackpost

» Hi ???????? everyone, I'm new.
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 11:54 pm by kenlej

» Future Of World Monetary System Is The Hybrid Between Physical Asset & Fiat Currency
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 11:03 am by WealthKeeper

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:38 pm by kenlej

» Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2023 8:32 pm by FaceTheTruth

» Old phony Tony beating that same dead horse.
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2023 11:32 pm by Mission1st

» I The Savior Legend Is Going To Release The Divine World Solution In November 2023
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 1:25 am by WorldLastHope

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 8:59 pm by DisappointedSociety

» My Plan Of Travel To Taiwan, Singapore, India To Release Divine World Solution Is Off
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 8:58 pm by DisappointedSociety

» The Divine World Peace Solution Releasing Process, Timeline
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2023 8:57 pm by DisappointedSociety

» Video - Circus Of GateKeeper A.K.A. Fruit Loop
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2023 11:43 pm by RamblerNash

» Mnt Goat says -- I was...told [by my CBI contact in Iraq] not to over-speculate on the RV and the CBI has a plan and is actively working on it.
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2023 9:25 am by Mission1st

» New life into an old clown
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 11:32 pm by Mission1st

» Tuesday Evening News with MarkZ
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2023 11:20 pm by Mission1st

» Dollar prices decline in Iraq amidst market volatility (What's the CBI Rate Again? LOL)
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 11:02 pm by RamblerNash

» Have you ever asked yourself why the Dinar Gurus keep changing the goal post?
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:53 pm by RamblerNash

» MarkZ - Archived postings - Lie after Lie still!!
Its official... I am "Stupid". I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2023 10:45 pm by RamblerNash

Its official... I am "Stupid".

+16
TNman
Catherine
UNEEK
PALMER01
Terbo56
Kevind53
cassidy2112
fang2
ibcraig0
Shipngold
DevaronDLH
PrudenceArt
Joyman3:27
crawdaddy2x22
ou812
SpaceCowboy
20 posters

Go down

Its official... I am "Stupid". Empty Its official... I am "Stupid".

Post by SpaceCowboy Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

When you stop nodding in agreement I would like to tell you about a recent decision I made. People that love me tell me that my decision was "Stupid", and "a waste" and that they are quick to point out that now "the whole town thinks that me, AND my family are loser red-necks".

I think you know where I am coming from... perhaps some (many) of you have recently made the same decision! As a matter of fact, I am absolutely CERTAIN that there are a few others in my town that have made the same decision. I don't think they are "stupid" or "lazy" for making it, but I am being told that the general consensus in town is that "yes they are", and that "it takes a special kind of lunacy" to do what we are doing. OUCH!

If you have made the same decision recently, I bet you are asking yourself some of the same questions. "Is my wife right, am I crazy?", "Is there a law against this?", "Why aren't more people doing it?", and "Can I show my face in public now?" Hang in there, I know what you are going through and I just want you to know that there are tons of us out here that have made the same decision! Some of us for several years now! We are here for you. We are a kind and forgiving group and mostly practice humility and compassion. In spite of the fact that this recent decision is starting to make us look bad.

Personally I keep telling myself that when I get a few days to catch up I can start trying to fix the situation, but all I really need is a few days and I can get it taken care of and get back on with my normal, non-loser, life. My wife says I've had plenty of time to fix it! I am waiting to fix the situation until it is at least in the 70's!

I mean who wants to get on a ladder and take the Christmas lights down off the house when it is freezing outside! Not me!

Sheesh, it's not like I am trying to rob someone or run around the mall butt-naked or anything. I just put it off for a while and all the sudden it is nearly Spring and my wife is about to throttle me! She says waiting till it is 70 degrees outside is "stupid". She says it is a waste of time to watch football (and now basketball) instead of getting the lights down. She says her mother thinks it makes us look lazy and red-neckish. I have to admit, I have wondered if keeping them up is illegal... but so far no warning letters! I ask myself why more husbands don't make the same decision to wait till Spring. Ladders are dangerous anyway! Why add ice and snow to the equation?. I have to admit that it was a bad decision to leave the lights on so long. I am writing so that others can get the help they need! I wanted everyone on here to know that there are lots of us that have made this decision and that we understand your frustration! We are forgiving (mostly) and many of us have made this same bad decision for many years now! We are here for you, all you have to do is ask!

Fellow Dinarian's... If you were reading the first few paragraphs, scared and doubtful and depressed because you thought I was writing about your Dinar investment, then we need to have a frank discussion. You are the "Big Eyes" Group. If you were angry at me and you found yourself getting defensive about your decision, then you are in a separate group. You are the "Big Ears" group. If you felt bad for me and wanted to make sure I KNEW that it was a good decision then your hearts are in the right place, but you have let your emotions cloud your decisions. You are in the "Big Heart" group.

All groups are technically... but only technically... participating in an investment opportunity. That is no small detail! You see, traditionally these kinds of decisions are not made without solid, accurate, proven, and easily verifiable evidence to support claims regarding potential earnings. These figures are meant to help you BEFORE you make your investment decision. But in this case, I rarely hear those terms and instead usually hear things like, "Reward", "Gift", "Blessing", and "Life-Changing", and so on. I am not upset by those sayings, and to tell the truth, I actually believe them. The difference is that I allowed these terms came into my vernacular AFTER I INVESTED. Which means, I actually researched the math to generate a figure that represented my risk level and I compared it to the earnings I estimated in the time frame I allotted. When I made my personal decision to invest I also chose to stick it out.

If you are depressed or scared or doubtful every time a new article comes up, chances are that you made your decision based upon desperate financial circumstances and/or the emotions and passion seen within the Dinar community. You may have estimated the return to be stratospheric and lottery like and if you did, then it is easy to see why you can get depressed to see even the slightest hint of negative analysis. Please review your motives and your expectations. I am seeing so many people post comments about how much they need this to happen. I humbly suggest that if the dinar investment has become your primary source of income and retirement capital... then you have mistaken it for your job! The "Big Eyes" group sees everything out there that is good and we want it! That doesn't mean we are selfish, it just means we based our decision upon the potential. We are the most depressed and hurt by any negative analysis or long-term dates or low rate predictions. Lacking true due diligence, we have to admit that we "gambled".

Big Ears people made a quick (often times irrational) decision to invest because of what or whom they heard make the pitch. Again, I am not saying the decision was bad, I am just saying, "Here we are... let's make the best of it together!" The "Ears" people HAVE to believe the things they heard because they did very little due diligence. Some thought they were... but they were listening to internet chat and speculation and that is not the same as reading a prospectus. I know there isn't a prospectus... but since that important tool was lacking, we should have created our own! If you find yourself standing up for someone you don't know, for statements you can't prove, regarding things we have no control of (date or rate of RV!) then you might consider spending some time researching DOCUMENTS (not chat) and coming up with a solid logical platform of your own that considers return, timing, likelihood, costs, obstacles, and the competition. Then you can use your ears to listen more completely. Choose to be loyal to the idea... and patient for it to come into fruition.

Big Hearts are the hardest. Your motives are so good that it is hard to tell you bad news. So no one does! My mom is a big heart! I want her to be so right... she has so many neat plans for her money! She has been making plans for over 40 years... and they are never plans for toys or lavish things. She smiles when she talks about orphanages and needy kids and advancing the Kingdom. Who would want to tell these people that it won't happen for a while? Not me! So first, no one wants to tell them, and secondly they flock together! It is easy to get an audience of big hearts! Most of the time Big Hearts invest what they can afford and the risk level is unimportant. They are quick to adopt a few leaders and they wait for good news to drop in their laps. Unfortunately it is easy to oversell these people. It is easy to manipulate their dreams into personal gain, and it is easy to lure them into loyalty. Big Hearts should be cautious and weary of strangers and should set investment standards and not waiver from those standards no matter what the "guru's" are saying!

NO one is just one of these things and obviously neither of these three groups can "peg" (get it!) you exactly. If you need to review your investment objectives, timing, and plans know that there are great professionals out there ready to help. According to my wife I am NOT one of those people since I do not have the sense to take down the Christmas lights. When it RV's I am going to hire someone to put lights up and take them down... while I bake myself to sleep on a beach somewhere! And when she apologizes I will tell her where I am!

Be blessed!

Space Cowboy

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Its official... I am "Stupid". Empty Re: Its official... I am "Stupid".

Post by ou812 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Sorry, but i lost interest after the second paragraph and stopped reading, but im sure
its interesting, good luck.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:57 pm

LOL... You just made my day. The irony of that statement is hilarious!
Good Luck to you too ou812!

For the rest of you the surprise is just a few paragraphs later.

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

ou812's response to this post is why i stopped coming to this site. you guys must be really proud of yourseves.

GREAT POST SPACECOWBOY!!!!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Great Read!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:13 pm

I dont understand .. I mean really,,,, what is wrong with christmas trees up until next christmas. Houses should come with permanent lights attached all you have to do is turn them on every night

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Well I admit the first two paragraphs were useless and pointless... Truly I was beginning to think this post was some kind of a bad joke... but than I thought maybe its just someone who needs writing skills. Its not a bash, just an observation and MY opinion.
I believe if someone has something important to say just do it. Say what you mean, and mean what you say, unless you are writing fiction. I really can't tell if this is someone who is in trouble for buying Dinars, or what, kinda sounds like it but maybe not???
And its almost a negative statement, on the order of, I wish I had not done this, and maybe you should rethink it too...
Once again I have to ask, are there people who are trying to discourage others, just to be mean, or because they can't stand it when someone is succeeding and they are not? I think everyone is entitled to their opinion unless it is pointed specifically at hurting or harming.
So My question here is, will someone else read this and tell me what it says?
I don't get a good feeling from this post.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Love It-- Love It-- Love IT!!! Made me laugh out loud!!!

Sometime it is good to have a little fun, and learn at the same time! Wow!!

THANKS SPACECOWBOY!!

Now excuse me,,, while I put a little on layaway for my friends....

Oh yea, By the time I got around to the outside lights it was Christmas Eve so I just went with the tree, guess I better get that brown thing out of the house now huh?
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Great post!!! I admit that the first couple of paragraphs had me wondering but because I have loved everything I have read from you Space Cowboy I kept going because I knew it would get to the good stuff, and sure enough it did.

Your perspectives are great and they really help me see the bigger picture. I don't know what is up with the negative folks, I think they would be negative regardless of what was said. In fact I'm beginning to think that when this RV's they will be on here complaining about something like it wasn't enough or that they had to wait in line an hour or two. I guess everybody has their way of seeing life. Thanks for the post!

Last edited by ibcraig0 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey SpaceCowboy, Yes you had me going for about a minute. I like your since of humor and seriousness all roll into one. Too bad some people aren't open to having fun also. By the way my daughter's Christmas lights have been up for twelve years. Ladders are dangerous especially with a steep A-frame. I think the white lights hanging down against the brown trim looks like gingerbread trim. LOL

Last edited by fang2 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to check spelling of name)
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Okay SpaceCowboy, the problem with you that I don't like : is once you make a post you never come back on for conversation on discussion. What's up with that/
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cassidy2112 Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm

This is a great post.

I appreciate that you keep things in perspective.

Thank you.

cassidy2112

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 pm

speaking for myself, I am at peace, pure, plain and simple, because I know where my provision is, and it's not the dinar, my job or anything else ... Jehovah Jireh ... He is all I need, all I want, and in Him I place all my trust. The rest .. shoot, next to the treasure of knowing my God, it's just dust.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Its official... I am "Stupid". 2805820865  Its official... I am "Stupid". 2805820865  Its official... I am "Stupid". 2805820865  Its official... I am "Stupid". 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm

fang2 wrote:Okay SpaceCowboy, the problem with you that I don't like : is once you make a post you never come back on for conversation on discussion. What's up with that/

Fang thanks for all of your nice comments. To tell you the truth, this is the first time I have ever used the "quote" feature... I didn't know what it was for! After your post I started digging around a little better.. I hope I haven't broken anything! I apologize about being incognito afterwards and I appreciate that you let me know it was important. I will try to do better with that part. Thanks again, I am honored that you enjoyed the post.

Space Cowboy

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Shipngold wrote:Love It-- Love It-- Love IT!!! Made me laugh out loud!!!

Sometime it is good to have a little fun, and learn at the same time! Wow!!

THANKS SPACECOWBOY!!

Now excuse me,,, while I put a little on layaway for my friends....

Oh yea, By the time I got around to the outside lights it was Christmas Eve so I just went with the tree, guess I better get that brown thing out of the house now huh?

Thanks so much. Proud to be on the same page. I am getting a huge kick out of the Christmas decoration comments... that is very funny!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Thanks, We be buds, love your attitude!!! lol
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I don't think it was stupid at all- Alot of these clowns don't understand- BUT , they will when you end up having a nice Rolls Royce, or a big Cadillac parked in your driveway,and they are still trying to keep up with the upkeep and constant repairs on their 1973 Ford Pinto Sportabout with bailing wire and duct tape holding the windows shut- Then see who has the last laugh-Twisted Evil affraid

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Its official... I am "Stupid". FordPinto
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

A little TLC, and it would make a nice beach bomb- All you'd need is surf boards- Nice, Palmer01- I haven't seen one of those in a while-A friend of mine had a '72,and he put a 302 in it, with a 1968 Ford Bronco rearend-Mr. man, that baby WOULD boogie- With a four speed,of course-Twisted Evil affraid

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:02 pm

SpaceCowboy, thank you for your sincere post at note, now know it is from your heart. Keep on posting I will listen. fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 pm

SpaceCowboy -- I too am an avid reader of your posts and like Fang2 was a little concerned that you did not reply to your fans -- lol --

I will admit I almost stopped reading because it is late and I am tired and I felt I was totally lost with the direction you were going --

I wonder if the length itself doesn't sometimes shy some folks away -- people that are not real avid readers can lose interest quickly - they are in a hurry and want the punch line right away - they want just the cliff notes - Smile I love to read as well as write - so I am with you ! Few will listen - less will hear -

I was not grasping your logic or meaning or something -- but for the most part was placing blame on me just being tired --

I knew there was going to be an important point to your story -- and yes sure enough you came through --

Not everyone can catch on to others way of saying things or understand with the way things are presented --

I would like to believe that it is not necessarily meant to be negative but a lack of understanding or just not having the same perspective or being able to connect the dots -- AND ALSO -- maybe not being able to articulate that without it appearing to be a negative thought --

I choose to believe there can be some gray areas -- with some things at least - too tired right now ha ha to make an absolute bold statement such as that --

Anyway thank you SpaceCowboy for your perspective on things - and as always -- will be looking forward to your next offering -- UNEEK

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 am

ou812 wrote:Sorry, but i lost interest after the second paragraph and stopped reading, but im sure
its interesting, good luck.

This is something we all really did not need to read, ou812.
"If you don't have anything good to say, say nothing at all" sure fits here.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Its official... I am "Stupid". Smiley-happy093Its official... I am "Stupid". 7_11_117Its official... I am "Stupid". Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 am

I enjoyed your writing as always spacecowboy!

I still have my tree up but did not have a live one...it is a ceramic one my Mom made me when she was still alive..and it has a musi
c box in it.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Its official... I am "Stupid". Smiley-happy093Its official... I am "Stupid". 7_11_117Its official... I am "Stupid". Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:00 am

ANOTHER GREAT POST BY SpaceCowboy! There is only one thing that I am disappointed about and that is the fact that this is his post #11. I read the first two or three posts and I read this one. That means that I have missed about 7 posts. I have got to go searching for the other 7 posts. I don't want to miss even one.

Regarding the Christmas Lights...Being a lazy redneck, I solved that problem. I just don't put them up. I know that if I did, they would stay up all year. However, I would not turn them on at night between March 1st and October 1st. That would be in keeping with the commercialization of Christmas.

:rendeer:
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:05 am

I thought when you put up Christmas lights outside, it was a one-time thing. Also, when you move, is it acceptable to leave the lights and include them in the selling price of the house?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am

Cardiac99, Now that is funny!
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:I thought when you put up Christmas lights outside, it was a one-time thing. Also, when you move, is it acceptable to leave the lights and include them in the selling price of the house?

Oh wow... that is too funny! Thanks Cardiac99!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by hansel1325 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 pm

After a slow start, and not really sure where it was going, I am still laughing. Terrific post. Loved it.

hansel1325

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Uh,,Ok I think
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loving light Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I actually lived in a neighborhood that put a letter in my mailbox one year, "for the sake of the neighborhood please take down your lights."
No joke. This was in Massachusetts, in February. Still lots of snow was on the ground.

loving light

Back to top Go down

Post by loving light Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry, I am not to savvy about posting, see post above as it is about this quote!

SpaceCowboy wrote:
Cardiac99 wrote:I thought when you put up Christmas lights outside, it was a one-time thing. Also, when you move, is it acceptable to leave the lights and include them in the selling price of the house?

!

Oh wow... that is too funny! Thanks Cardiac99

loving light

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum