Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here...

+7
vegasdinar
Ponee
Blexum
readysetrv
Purpleskyz
LookingAtTheHeavens
milleriniraq
11 posters

Go down

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Empty Re: Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here...

Post by milleriniraq Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Unfortunately, there are times when reality is equated with negativity. I continue to refer to Ayn Rand who said "you can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality".

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Empty Re: Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here...

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 pm

milleriniraq wrote:Unfortunately, there are times when reality is equated with negativity. I continue to refer to Ayn Rand who said "you can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality".

Reality is reality. Negativity is focusing on the negative aspects of reality. Negativity is living every day in fear of something. If you are alive with a job and a home, but all you focus on is how little you make or that your home isn't nice then you are being negative. It is reality, but you are focusing on what could be better as opposed to what could be worse. I advocate knowing the negative potential consequences and making plans accordingly, but then focusing on more positive things from there. If you have prepared yourself to the best of your abilities then there should be no reason to worry about it past that point.

You can't stop life from happening, but you can change how you deal with and look at those events you have no control over. I know people that are doing great financially even in these times and they are fairly miserable and complain about everything. I also know people that are doing much worse than even I am, and they are still very positive people and are constantly smiling and laughing. Reality is reality. How you live in that reality is what determines who is negative or positive.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

"you can ignore reality but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality".

Now that is a quote! Exactly.
If you ignore what you know is not true but instead choose to say something about it should not be misconstrued as NEGATIVE. It is being truthful!!!!

Example: If a coworker comes into the office looking like something the cat (sorry doodoo) dragged in and I say to her "Darn girl..... you look like a million bucks!", she is going to know that I am full of it. If I say " Darn girl... you look like you had a heck of a time last night" she is going to know I am telling her that though she looks like h*ll, I understand why. Being truthful is not something that we need to be afraid of. It is all in the presentation.

That said, I just don't think pointing out dishonesty (which some insist on calling being negative) in this arena could ever be negative. But the ones that put it out to begin with don't like the presentation is all.

So maybe that is the lesson that those that will always remain nameless to me should learn. Change your presentation and that will end the truthful... er negative comments. Simple see?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... 2245507099Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:24 am

pettero, that is a great post, and I completely agree with you. The funny thing is, is that you could easily replace the word negativity in your post with "lying" or replace the word negativity with two words, "fabricating intel". Either of these three scenarios I agree with.

Funny how it works out like that.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am

Stop the negativity. And whatever you do, don't bring up the fabricated lies we read every day by the pumpers. Don't you dare criticize them because that's not nice. They can spin the truth, lie actually for whatever reason, but don't you say anything because that's negative. Are you kidding? Have you defenders ever wondered why they say the things they do? Don't tell me it's the information they get from their sources, because if they're this stupid not to check out the info before they send it out on the sites it falls into the bs file and basically a lie to get people excited. It called mean spirited if you can't figure it out for yourselves. There's a lot of very desperate people hanging onto every word these guys say and then...............NOTHING AS USUAL. So stop defending them. It's not negativity, it's called TRUTH. Let's hope you have nothing against the truth.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 am

Blexum....though there is truth to your statements, you are a prime example of how NOT to get your point a crossed.It is not the opinion you are expressing, but the way you are expressing it that is not acceptable. I am not referring just to this post, but also to another response this morning. Can you not express yourself without such antagonism? Trust me, we all understand. We are all frustrated.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:38 am

Yes, we are all frustrated. But stop defending these people.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am

How many people on here do. When I say defend them, I mean all the "no bashing-no negativity-and all the other comments people get when they get fed up with the lies. And make no mistake Pony, they are lies. You know it and so does everyone else. Then you have the people who are threatened with being banned if they don't follow the P.C. way of not bashing the enlightened ones. That in itself isn't fair. It's not exactly allowing free speech is it? If something isn't right, it should be talked about instead of shoved under something as clever as a widget topic. By the way, what do widgets have to do with anything? This is a forum for the IQD and information concerning our investment. At least that was the impression I was under. If we can't say what we think is wrong on this site, then that is wrong for everyone. If you want to ban someone for telling it like it is, then you should close the site because you can't only give one side of an argument and have any credibility.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:25 am

I have never defended them

Go back to ALL my posts since Aug.... never have I defended.

I am a dinar holder. I bought my dinar based on research of currencies, history, and logical analysis. But, I got others into dinar based on the hype of last summer, that it was happening. These family members didnt have the money to do this....they robbed peter to pay paul to buy their dinar. It didnt happen. I told them to hold on til the end of the year.... it didnt happen. They all had to sell their dinar back at a loss last month. I am embarrassed, I am sad, and I am angry that there is all the false hype week after week. Just because we are mods, doesnt mean we agree with ANY guru. Does everyone who works at Phillip Morris smoke? Does everyone who works at CHrysler drive a Chrysler product?

I am a MOD here, But I do not defend gurus of any kind. But, I do choose to NOT read their information. And if I do catch their posts now and then , I laugh, and say ya really? Bluxem, life is choice, I really think for your peace of mind, you need to let go of the hate and anger and choose to get your dinar info from http://www.changesxchange.com/ I say this with great respect for you and how you feel. I understand.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:32 am

It is not wrong for any site to ask people to speak their minds in a concise respectful way. You have those on here that dsiagree with gurus all the time. But, their wording is such, that they are never banned. They say the truth against gurus and yet they are never banned. It is wording. Say the truth, leave out the venom.... be heard. It does need to be said.

Now, I also want to ask, why so angry at only this site? Johnny has claimed Rv for months. Have you gone over there and said the same thing on their forum? If so, I would like to see your post there and the responses that you recieved.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 am

Pony, Hate and anger have nothing to do with this. I'm just sick of the lies every day, week and month by these people. Good grief, you and I both know the people out there who are hurt by this stuff. You may be one of the few who don't protect or make excuses for them, but you also know what I'm talking about. I find it hard to believe that if you disagree with something they you're automatically filled with hate and anger. But maybe after spending four years over there and loosing some people I knew has made me a bit on the bitter side of things and unable to let things slide when I know they're wrong. Who knows.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

Blexum, it's not worth getting so ANGRY about. Geez. Are you angry that some evil person made you go and buy dinar? Are you angry because you are FORCED to read guru talk and that's just not fair? This dinar thing is clearly a curse to you. Those widgets may be to blame.

Maybe, it's time to evaluate your use of mental energy.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 am

Vegasdinar, try reading what I wrote. Drop the ANGRY stuff for a change and grow up. And as far as evaluating your use of mental energy is concerned, pull yourself up and out of your superiority for a change.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

I know there are alot of you out there very discouraged...We are all in this thing together, and it isn't easy at times... I know....We have many people in here hurting, and many hanging their hopes on every word...

"Lord, there are lots of people here hurting, and counting on this RV to help them out. I pray that each of them would be able to hang on until this event happens. Give them peace and encouragement Lord. God please be with each and everyone you know their needs. In Jesus holy name I ask Amen...."

I believe God is refining us so that we can be servants to him. I dedicate my time here to try to encourage & built up those that need it. I know that God is wanting to use each of us to spread his good news. I Believe this is all to prepare us spiritually for the blessing we are to receive, and to teach us how to hear how to proceed...Blessing to all of you!

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... 3151798102

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am

Blexum wrote:Pony, Hate and anger have nothing to do with this. I'm just sick of the lies every day, week and month by these people. Good grief, you and I both know the people out there who are hurt by this stuff. You may be one of the few who don't protect or make excuses for them, but you also know what I'm talking about. I find it hard to believe that if you disagree with something they you're automatically filled with hate and anger. But maybe after spending four years over there and loosing some people I knew has made me a bit on the bitter side of things and unable to let things slide when I know they're wrong. Who knows.

Point taken about the hate and anger comment, I retract my statement.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm

I Lift you up Blexum, I can see your heart in your last statement ,And you are correct . It's true enough is enough. But Ponee is on point as well, This site has been through all we wish to go through with having to settle down members.even though that your point is very valid and on the Money I wish to help you Lift them up in prayer and bee thy Brothers Keeper . Please feel me on this , I love your heart, I share the same feelings but it inevitably will bring back a trend that does not bring blessings, Hope you understand. hemademe Jesus
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 pm

WOW THIS THREAD WENT SOUTH FAST. BASIC REALITY IS A LOT OF PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE WHAT THE GURUS WERE SAYING SO ABOUT A MONTH AGO THIS FORUM WAS CHANGED, BY VOTE. NOW WE ARE LEFT WITH GOVERNMENT REPORTS FROM A CORUPT GOVERNMENT THAT COULD NOT CARE LESS IF THEIR OWN PEOPLE STARVE OR NOT. AND THE REST OF THE INFO IS FROM ALL OUR LIBERAL MEDIA VENUES. SO THE WAY I SEE IT WE WENT OUT OF THE POT AND INTO THE FIRE. SO IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR THE FRIKIN WHINERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR JUST THE TRUTH TO LOCK THEMSELVES IN A CLOSET CAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE YOU MIGHT FIND IT. THIS IS WHAT IT IS. STOP BLAMMING OTHER PEOPLE BECUASE YOU CANT DECIFER cabbage FROM CRISCO

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Empty Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here...

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Cabbage from Crisco?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 pm

THANKS FOR THE CENSOR, CABBAGE WORKS. SORRY I WAS ON A RANT. LOL

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 pm

BY THE WAY WHO CHANGED MY WORDS.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Blexum wrote:Stop the negativity. And whatever you do, don't bring up the fabricated lies we read every day by the pumpers. Don't you dare criticize them because that's not nice. They can spin the truth, lie actually for whatever reason, but don't you say anything because that's negative. Are you kidding? Have you defenders ever wondered why they say the things they do? Don't tell me it's the information they get from their sources, because if they're this stupid not to check out the info before they send it out on the sites it falls into the bs file and basically a lie to get people excited. It called mean spirited if you can't figure it out for yourselves. There's a lot of very desperate people hanging onto every word these guys say and then...............NOTHING AS USUAL. So stop defending them. It's not negativity, it's called TRUTH. Let's hope you have nothing against the truth.

He is just frustated by the amount of "press" that this site continues to give to known unreliable sources, and at the same time defend those sources as having the right to continuously post this misinformation. Love them like them build a temple to them they are still wrong. But hey, its a free country and all are free to worship whomever or whatever they chose. People need to relax. If they havent figured out that the data is bogus by now, they have bigger issues than the dinar....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 pm

CENSORING IS ONE THING, NOW MY OPINION HAS BEEN REMOVED.WHY?

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Empty merge to negativity

Post by bobd Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:55 pm

OK GOT IT.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Off topic Discussion of Drop the Negativity moved here... Empty merege this

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:02 pm

I took your advice ponee and I'm so glad I started going over there. The positivity is amazing and they actually defend Okie over there better than I've seen over here. They don't allow people to skirt around the rules and make nasty innuendos either. I hope if these people can say whatever they want and not be banned under the guise of speaking the truth, that I am afforded the same grace.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOYOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. shame
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:29 pm

bobd wrote:CENSORING IS ONE THING, NOW MY OPINION HAS BEEN REMOVED.WHY?

No, it is still all here.....you are just faster at posting than I am at creating... lol...see... it is there . Very Happy :cheers: Very Happy lol!

I am going to call you SPEEDY POSTER

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum