Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A note of caution for newcomers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A note of caution for newcomers.

+3
Ponee
doodoo
ibcraig0
7 posters

Go down

A note of caution for newcomers. Empty A note of caution for newcomers.

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:05 am

I see a lot of the gooroos saying they think we will see the RV today. NOT. Saleh very specifically said in a news article yesterday that when they are ready to RV they will make big announcements in the mass media to the citizens of Iraq explaining the new notes and telling them how to handle them. Besides that the budget is not passed yet so don't believe the gooroos and get all excited because we aren't there yet.

I'm no gooroo but I can read the news and I think I have a pretty good understanding of what to look for and we have not seen it yet. I believe we are very close and that we will probably see it in the next 30 days, JMO, but not today.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A note of caution for newcomers. Empty Re: A note of caution for newcomers.

Post by doodoo Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:34 am

Warning, Warning Will Robinson!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am

Very Happy DOO DOO !!!! That is a gooooood kitty. You keep everyone grounded for me while I go do the dishes and run the sweeper, okay!?!?!

But, I really do hope that Ibcraigo is right! I think I will take some time to dream today. Life has so many wonderful things to look forward to.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

To me I never could grasp passing a budget with air money...what is the basis of the budget? 1-1....86...3.31...4.40..7.47....over 8...near 11...what do they use to pass it or do they just say we have lots of money...pass the budget?? just curious

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

ibcraig0
Right you are. Don't listen to any of that mess from the g's. Hopefully we will have everyone bringing there one page list of wants to the meeting today and they can start checking the list and start winding it up. Talibani has been railroading this thing threw as fast as possible. These g's just well... there are just not words I "can" say on here to discribe them but you are right real things are happening and real progress is being made, we are looking good. Blessings

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 am

stevejss1 wrote:ibcraig0
Right you are. Don't listen to any of that mess from the g's. Hopefully we will have everyone bringing there one page list of wants to the meeting today and they can start checking the list and start winding it up. Talibani has been railroading this thing threw as fast as possible. These g's just well... there are just not words I "can" say on here to discribe them but you are right real things are happening and real progress is being made, we are looking good. Blessings

A note of caution for newcomers. 3079029344

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 pm

The budget does not or is it based on a rv. The budget is based on 100 billion us dollars. If the dinar rvs it only means that less dinar is used to reach the 100 billion. Also Saleh did say the would be alot of news and educate the citizens.Well there has been alot of news and even univeristy classes and a ton of articles doing just that

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:41 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:The budget does not or is it based on a rv. The budget is based on 100 billion us dollars. If the dinar rvs it only means that less dinar is used to reach the 100 billion. Also Saleh did say the would be alot of news and educate the citizens.Well there has been alot of news and even univeristy classes and a ton of articles doing just that

Awsome! Just one more sign that things are progressing

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:34 pm

It is getting kinda late in the day when everyone of the Guru's are going to tell us .....all is on track ...except for a tiny road block...now it's back on track...tomorrow is looking good...just a thought

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 pm

Right you are jbish422, Wow how did you figure that one out. This line is from a locked post from this after noon. Just like clock work...
shame

Bulldog75: THE TRAIN IS STILL COMING INTO THE STATION; IT HAS SLOWED DOWN BUT STILL COMING. THE RATES ARE STILL LOCKED. ALL LOOKS GOOD.

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:24 pm

jbish422 wrote:To me I never could grasp passing a budget with air money...what is the basis of the budget? 1-1....86...3.31...4.40..7.47....over 8...near 11...what do they use to pass it or do they just say we have lots of money...pass the budget?? just curious
I saw something like 1.21 mentioned in an old document ... IF I was interpreting (and remembering) it correctly they used that for planning but expected the actual value to be in the 3.86 range.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A note of caution for newcomers. 2805820865  A note of caution for newcomers. 2805820865  A note of caution for newcomers. 2805820865  A note of caution for newcomers. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:37 pm

I think you are correct kevin53. I think I remember that the amount per the constitution came out at between 86 cents and $1.14. This is the amount that the Kurds can force the currency out at if they need to to pay contractors and HCL which could possilbley happen. At that point thoughts are that within days Shabibi would then RV currency at a higher rate. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum