Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

+17
UNEEK
dclawson
Gman1958
Toby1
Ponee
PrudenceArt
MiddleClassMaiden
jlittle9823
abby ann
Horizon
Joyman3:27
Peppermint Patti
ADMIN
Terbo56
Kevind53
LookingAtTheHeavens
atpeace
21 posters

Go down

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Empty LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

Post by atpeace Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN
I have sat back and watched the whining and complaining go on day after day and it has been a wonderful display of the “me” mentality that has infiltrated our society. Instead of gratitude for a free place to read the latest views and thoughts from Okie and his wingmen, it has become a platform to complain about how “I” can’t say this or “I” can’t read so and so’s intel anymore. How are lazy are you, that you can’t make a clink to dinarrecaps and read everyone’s intel all at one time? Why do you feel the need to have your voice heard? This is not censorship….this is a private site and the standard by which it is run is set up by the owner. Do you have any idea of the time it times for the admins and mods to clean up the trash that is brought in here? No I didn’t think you did. Some of you need a dose of reality….life is not all about you….nor is this site. You represent well what has happened to the decline in America because people can’t get beyond themselves to accomplish what is best for the country as a whole, same principles apply to this site and the others that you choose to frequent. You have the right to visit here free of charge…you have the right to read…you have the right to act respectful…you have the right to determine in your heart if what you read seems logical and plausible….so stop with the “censorship” talk and “my rights have been violated” talk. Get over yourselves.

The conclusion that one should come to in the midst of all this….is the fact that no one knows when this is going to happen (with the exception of a select few) nor do they know the rate. It has been an eye opening experience to say the least. I have watched and observed as scripture has been taken out of context and twisted around to pertain to this RV investment. I have watched and read people’s statements proclaiming what they are going to do with this “blessing”. My question is what are you doing with the blessings you already have? I am not rich, but I am blessed every day. Some even act as if God owes this to them. My friend God owes us nothing. He has already blessed us with the greatest gift ever given to mankind and that was His Son, Jesus Christ, who paid the ransom for your sin and mine. Some aren’t faithful with a little, do you honestly think they will be faithful with much. We talk of faith. Faith is about what God can do with our little, not about we can do with our much. God is wanting the world to see HIM at work through us. Faith is giving what little we have and allowing God to multiply it. Even some of the intel providers have fallen prey to the “awe” factor…desiring the accolades of the people over pleasing the Father. They have allowed pride to take a stronghold in their lives, to the point of misinforming the people just saw they can see their words in print day after day. Wake up and get busy for the Lord and get away from these chat sites. We should have never allowed ourselves to be led down a path of where we look for this 24/7. Put this investment aside and go on with your life knowing that one day it will happen. Time is fleeting and we are wasting it in forums and chatrooms instead of serving the Lord. Those who choose to mislead will give an account one day, but so will we in who we chose to follow and what we could have done and failed to do with our time and talents.

[/b][/size]

atpeace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Empty Re: LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Great post! I know I have been guilty of spending way too much time in this investment and not enough time living for the Lord. I believe we are being tested in this and I'm probably not getting the best grade right now. Thank you for this message! God bless you.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Wonderful first post. I hope everyone reads it and takes it to heart!
LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 3079029344 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 3079029344 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 1261280965

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Indeed-God bless you,and then some-LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 1499845164 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 1499845164
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

EXCELLENT!!! KEEP BUMPING TIL THEY ALL READ IT! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:10 am

Very well written post. Totally agree with you and appreciate the time it took you to write it...

Let go and let God is one saying I heard when I was younger and it's a good one in these end times...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 am

I like this very much. I am a Dinar holder but I am on the sites to share words from God's Word and some may read it, some might not; some might take it to heart and others not.
I just enjoy reading scripture and life experiences from others around the globe.

We should never put ourselves as Christians if we don't have a real relationship with God. Out of that relationship with God should other relationships flow forth.

We should have honesty, respect and integrity to all!

Last edited by ponee on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the word don't)
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 am

Wonderful words....many need to read this....bounce

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 am

ATPEACE,THANKS SO MUCH THIS IS VERY TRUE!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlittle9823 Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Very good point. ATPEACE!! should be a wakeup call for all

jlittle9823

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 pm

@atpeace wrote:

THANK YOU for the well-written and thoughtful words.... below! YOU sum it up so well... and help us FOCUS on keeping the 'MAIN THING' the 'MAIN THING'... Bless you for your courage and caring!

From the heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Very... Very... Very MUCH!

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN
I have sat back and watched the whining and complaining go on day after day and it has been a wonderful display of the “me” mentality that has infiltrated our society. Instead of gratitude for a free place to read the latest views and thoughts from Okie and his wingmen, it has become a platform to complain about how “I” can’t say this or “I” can’t read so and so’s intel anymore. How are lazy are you, that you can’t make a clink to dinarrecaps and read everyone’s intel all at one time? Why do you feel the need to have your voice heard? This is not censorship….this is a private site and the standard by which it is run is set up by the owner. Do you have any idea of the time it times for the admins and mods to clean up the trash that is brought in here? No I didn’t think you did. Some of you need a dose of reality….life is not all about you….nor is this site. You represent well what has happened to the decline in America because people can’t get beyond themselves to accomplish what is best for the country as a whole, same principles apply to this site and the others that you choose to frequent. You have the right to visit here free of charge…you have the right to read…you have the right to act respectful…you have the right to determine in your heart if what you read seems logical and plausible….so stop with the “censorship” talk and “my rights have been violated” talk. Get over yourselves.

The conclusion that one should come to in the midst of all this….is the fact that no one knows when this is going to happen (with the exception of a select few) nor do they know the rate. It has been an eye opening experience to say the least. I have watched and observed as scripture has been taken out of context and twisted around to pertain to this RV investment. I have watched and read people’s statements proclaiming what they are going to do with this “blessing”. My question is what are you doing with the blessings you already have? I am not rich, but I am blessed every day. Some even act as if God owes this to them. My friend God owes us nothing. He has already blessed us with the greatest gift ever given to mankind and that was His Son, Jesus Christ, who paid the ransom for your sin and mine. Some aren’t faithful with a little, do you honestly think they will be faithful with much. We talk of faith. Faith is about what God can do with our little, not about we can do with our much. God is wanting the world to see HIM at work through us. Faith is giving what little we have and allowing God to multiply it. Even some of the intel providers have fallen prey to the “awe” factor…desiring the accolades of the people over pleasing the Father. They have allowed pride to take a stronghold in their lives, to the point of misinforming the people just saw they can see their words in print day after day. Wake up and get busy for the Lord and get away from these chat sites. We should have never allowed ourselves to be led down a path of where we look for this 24/7. Put this investment aside and go on with your life knowing that one day it will happen. Time is fleeting and we are wasting it in forums and chatrooms instead of serving the Lord. Those who choose to mislead will give an account one day, but so will we in who we chose to follow and what we could have done and failed to do with our time and talents.

[/b][/size]
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

AMEN>>>>>>>>> serve the CREATOR not the CREATION

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 pm

This is an absolutely wonderful post. Thanks so much for sharing !

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm

thank you atpeace. a lovely post and so true. May God bless you.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gman1958 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Great 1st post,,,THANKS!!! Talk about a snap back to reality,, this one did it, it should be saved and re- posted repeatedly whenever one of us gets off track, I think I will take a step back and look at what I do have to be thankful for,, Thank you and GOD bless you all!

Gman

NO BASHING FROM ME!!! Sorry if I upset someone!!

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 1839924927

Ain't got no hair left to pull out,,,,,,

PLEASE RV!!!!!

scratch LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 3091836158 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 3134741375 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 1649822485
Gman1958
Gman1958

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dclawson Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm

thanks for the reminder that life is not about this RV God has a bigger plan and we all should be getting ready
dclawson
dclawson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 am

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Szo0422LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN K5647544 LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN K3041152

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

View user profile http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 am

@dclawson wrote:thanks for the reminder that life is not about this RV God has a bigger plan and we all should be getting ready

I agree with you 100%... thanks for the reminder!
MilddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:47 am

God is leading many to reposition their life, ministry, and business either spiritually or, even at times, geographically. Elijah was at the brook being provided for until the brook dried up. God was wanting him to take the step of faith to be a blessing somewhere else. Out of that re-locating came new provision, ministry and miracles. Don't expect the favor and provision to come from the same source this year. God will at times purposely dry up one brook so that we will take the step of faith to obey Him by going into the new territory God has for us.

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 am

EXCELLENT POST!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Smiley-happy093LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 7_11_117LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DobieLady Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:13 am

:cheers: Thank you for saying what many of us are thinking!!!

DobieLady

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Thank you for the post. It's always great to learn one thing when you think looking for another. Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:37 pm

1st post, great!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 pm

@atpeace wrote:

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN

[/b][/size]

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865  LIVING LIFE UPSIDE DOWN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum