Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

OKIE's NEW POST

+42
Karendht
doodoo
therealbutterfly
aksafeone
CCBIGGS7
Tlcjones11
lara2033
MiddleClassMaiden
readysetrv
KAI
amstech
dinarstar
Peppermint Patti
revenuerog
winyatashunke
Jayzze
humingbyrd
freebird
sandwedge
davidpg
stevejss1
jahlives
sn1pe
1alaskan
PGLD
EARTex
chevysteve
jbish422
wes
dp
mabysomeday
Guruttass
Cardiac99
elvishd1
Rockin'RV
mustlovedogs
crawdaddy2x22
Bruno
Keys
LookingAtTheHeavens
happywelshguy
46 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 Empty Re: OKIE's NEW POST

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

PGLD wrote:A little confused...Okie says "SOURCES HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST AS TO THE DATE BUT NEVER THE INTEL". WHAT I RECEIVED TONIGHT WAS INTEL.

If the source is wrong, and the intel comes from the source, wouldn't that mean the intel is wrong too?

Of course the intel was wrong. Not the first, and it won't be the last.. In the Dinar world, "intel" & "rumor" have become one in the same..

Go RI/RV..

sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 pm

sandwedge wrote:
PGLD wrote:A little confused...Okie says "SOURCES HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST AS TO THE DATE BUT NEVER THE INTEL". WHAT I RECEIVED TONIGHT WAS INTEL.

If the source is wrong, and the intel comes from the source, wouldn't that mean the intel is wrong too?

Of course the intel was wrong. Not the first, and it won't be the last.. In the Dinar world, "intel" & "rumor" have become one in the same..

Go RI/RV..

Something like that.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:27 pm

davidpg wrote:

I agree if the source is wrong then the intel from that source is wrong. But what okie is saying is that they are only wrong on the date but nothing else. Now I ask if this is true ( and yes I know Okie does not even see our comments here) What if any of the intel has been right? That should be very easy to produce and thus end all the discussion of how it has always been wrong as well. This has always been my concern with both Okie and Bulldog they say their sources are correct yet never show us anything were they have been correct.

Good question. 3-years into this and I can't recall any time when intel has correct amd we've seen it come to fruition. Maybe one of the mods can elighten us on your question. Doubt it, but it's worth asking.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:37 pm

chevysteve wrote:
1alaskan wrote:Okie does not post on the forum side only on the chat side. Normally a admin/mod will repost OKIE"S chats from the chat room to here on the forum.

You said "Normally"..... Could anything be "Ab-normal" here?? Just askin, not trying to insult or start an arguement..... Just askin..

Go to top of home page OOM, click on memberlist, type Okie, it will show how many times Okie has posted in the forum

Last edited by 1alaskan on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by freebird Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:48 pm

The word "intel" should have been on the ban list when the g word was banned a few months ago. Rumors, hearsay, gossip, third party information and hopeful wishing would be more accurate to discribe the info being passed on. In defense of those passing on the "intel", not sure they ever used the word intel to us??

freebird

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm

freebird wrote:The word "intel" should have been on the ban list when the g word was banned a few months ago. Rumors, hearsay, gossip, third party information and hopeful wishing would be more accurate to discribe the info being passed on. In defense of those passing on the "intel", not sure they ever used the word intel to us??

The word Guru was unbanned a week or so ago.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm

sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

I love the term I read the other day for this, called "rumtel"! Sounds very appropriate now doesn't it! Laughing
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm

As HWG said, he has faith in Okie . That is great. He does mean well, but faith is believing in something and fact is reality. THis is an investment based on fact. It is very possible the info Okie gets, he thinks it's credible but how credible is it when it is never right . At this point in time, until the budget is approved, hcl, erbil and the ministers are agreed on, you will not see the rv. Until this happens, this is pure fact. Further more, you are dealing with the middle east mind set and they could care less about anyone. Unless they get something out of it. I will give you one positive tidbit. The major oil companies that have invested tons of money and they are realizing toilet paper does not go far. They are putting pressure on the gov by threatening to cancel their contracts and pull out. Leaving iraz in a hole. I believe wer are close but not at the front door yet.

Last edited by ponee on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for ease of reading)
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by winyatashunke Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:34 pm

I wonder why the image of a man fly fishing continue to fill my thoughts?

winyatashunke

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm

jayzze wrote:as happy welch gguy said he has faith in oakie that is great he does mean well bbut faith is believing in something and fact is reality this is an investment based on fact it is very possible the info oakie gets he thinks its credible but how credible is it when its never right at this point in time untill the budget is approved hcl erbil and the ministers are agreed on you will not see the rv until this happens this is pure fact futher more you are dealing with middle east mind set and they could not care less about anyone unless they get something out of it i will give you one positive tidbit they major oil companies that have invested tons of money and they are realizing toilet paper does not go far they are putting on pressure on the gov by threathing to cacel ther contracts and pull out leaving iraq in a hole i believe we are close but not at the front door yet

CAN YOU PLEASE USE PERIOD'S ONCE IN A WHILE? I never finish reading your posts because....I can't crazyspin

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

revenuerog

That was funny. How about they use periods, commas, and try a paragraph once in a while? That would be nice...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbish422 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 pm

i HOPE IF YOU HAVE BAD PUNCUALITY ,SPELLING,OR ANY OTHER GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT ERROR YOU WOUN'T BE BANNED

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 pm

jbish422

To my knowledge that is not a reason to be banned. Sometimes it's hard to read various posts because they run together. That's all that was being suggested. When a post is easy to read more people get to enjoy it.

Of course we all try our best, I hope, to watch our spelling, etc. But let's face it everyone is not as good as we all would like to be...

Have a wonderful night,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

jbish422 wrote:i HOPE IF YOU HAVE BAD PUNCUALITY ,SPELLING,OR ANY OTHER GRAMATICALLY INCORRECT ERROR YOU WOUN'T BE BANNED

I think you need not worry over that...pretty much!! Wink Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

How could you be forever wrong with every date and never be wrong about the "intel"??????

You could only assume that they actually have no friggin idea what they are looking at...

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like okie and have read his stuff for years. I've been in since 2004. The thing is he was calling it years ago and if he is as high up in the company he works for and knows the people he knows, why aren't they any smarter than they are??? Have any of you wondered the same thing??? The thing is, I know who he has been talking to at times in the past at least and you would think they surely should know something acurate but it seems to always be wrong almost like it is on purpose. I'm not saying it is but what else can you think after all this time....

amstech

Back to top Go down

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 Empty Intel

Post by KAI Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm

amstech:

There is a difference between "intel" and "facts."

Intel is fluid information and sometimes changes after it is shared due to circumstances that came about after the intel was shared. Sometimes additional information becomes available, sometimes confirming the intel received proves it false or misleading (many times on purppose), sometimes it needs to be updated to share new information.

Think of it like a forward scout, who shares "intel" gathered as he/she proceeds along the path of their mission.

Facts are facts. Notice how intel is not described as facts, rather a sharing of infomation.
That information is subject to change.

Relax, its all part of this Dinar Mission.

Last edited by KAI on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 Empty no periods

Post by 052676 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Everyone knows that when typing in these forums people making typos, bad grammar or punctuality.

What I cant stand is the cloaked comments like "the 747 is about to land" and other comments
that its right around the corner. This is the biggest corner in the history of the world.

If I hear another person say this RV is going to pop any minute or we are on a minute by minute or hour by hour watch I am going to jump off my front porch. (which is on ground level) LOL

Can anyone tell my why so many people continue to say it should happen Monday or for sure by Tuesday and if not Tuesday then for sure by Wednesday. Etc, Etc, Etc.

I think we all know by now that the RV can happen at any time simply because the people who make the final decision are not about to tell anyone in advance. I am not the first person who has said this but I thought
I would remind us that all those leading comments we constantly hear are much more annoying and
aggravating to hear than someone who types without periods.

Its the content that counts. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

KAI wrote:amstech:

There is a difference between "intel" and "facts."

Intel is fluid information and sometimes changes after it is shared due to circumstances that came about after the intel was shared. Sometimes additional information becomes available, sometimes confirming the intel received proves it false or misleading (many times on purppose), sometimes it needs to be updated to share new information.

Think of it like a forward scout, who shares "intel" gathered as he/she proceeds along the path of their mission.

Facts are facts. Notice how intel is not described as facts, rather a sharing of infomation.
That information is subject to change.

Relax, its all part of this Dinar Mission.

Kai, exactly! And thus, "intel", should have never been promoted as the 100% true gospel/fact as it has for over 3 years, by the gurus.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

Very well said readysetrv.

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 pm

052676 wrote:Everyone knows that when typing in these forums people making typos, bad grammar or punctuality.

What I cant stand is the cloaked comments like "the 747 is about to land" and other comments
that its right around the corner. This is the biggest corner in the history of the world.

If I hear another person say this RV is going to pop any minute or we are on a minute by minute or hour by hour watch I am going to jump off my front porch. (which is on ground level) LOL

Can anyone tell my why so many people continue to say it should happen Monday or for sure by Tuesday and if not Tuesday then for sure by Wednesday. Etc, Etc, Etc.

I think we all know by now that the RV can happen at any time simply because the people who make the final decision are not about to tell anyone in advance. I am not the first person who has said this but I thought
I would remind us that all those leading comments we constantly hear are much more annoying and
aggravating to hear than someone who types without periods.

Its the content that counts. IMHO

okthensorryifitbotheredyoubutiguessyoudontreallymindtruelazinessisresponcibleforhardtounderstandpostingsthatweallcomeheretoread :cyclops:

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 am

Ok, I can read and comprehend that! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by dp Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 am

P ...seems quite for day ????
Why?? Where is Tommy???

dp

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 am

I agree with you, AJ. It's a bit difficult, but as in anything... if we concentrate and LOOK for the TRUE meaning... we'll DISCOVER IT...

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 am

This deal will be done by sat the 18th.. Feb

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:44 am

lara2033 wrote:This deal will be done by sat the 18th.. Feb

How do you know that? Is there some compelling evidence that you are aware of that you can share with the rest of us that you did not get from one of the forums?

I used to get info like that for a while until I realized that it was the same info some of the gurus were getting and reporting as their exclusive "intel". When I realized what was going on, I quit listening to the sources of the intel.

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlcjones11 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 am

It seems what gets everyone hyped up is, it's coming tomorrow! Everyday it's groundhog day here in dinar land. One day someone will be right, then what? You can say you called it first? I, for one, am tired of intel. Just give me facts, then back them up with some proof. At least then we know we are progressing towards an end. Stop all this he said, she said stuff!

I appreciate those that gather information, I know I certainly don't have the time to do the digging but please stick to only facts that can be verified. It isn't verified information just because someone else agrees with you.

And, please, for the love of God, quit saying "Go RV". It won't ever get here if we keep sending it away!

Come to me RV! I am ready!

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 Empty Forgiveness is the Key

Post by CCBIGGS7 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 am

Man! just forgive him and move on with your life :cheers:
CCBIGGS7
CCBIGGS7

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:32 am

Amen!! Accurate post CCBIGGS7. Thank You.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 am

-----
Based on what information?

LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 pm

jahlives wrote:
-----
Based on what information?

Lara, you have given dates like this before, and it never happens. Why do that to people? Its just mean in my mind.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 pm

revenuerog wrote:CAN YOU PLEASE USE PERIOD'S ONCE IN A WHILE? I never finish reading your posts because....I can't OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 761671673

Gave up long ago...and yet I think there is some good information somewhere in those run on sentences! lol!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm

052676 wrote:Everyone knows that when typing in these forums people making typos, bad grammar or punctuality.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just cannot handle a post which is not on time!

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 761671673 OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 567726376 OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 3973136183 OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 1649822485

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I agree with you butterfly and I think most everybody feels the same way.

We all have heard the same predictions over and over again.

The people who give a time frame for the RV are always wrong.

I personally feel it is mean and uncaring make people think that

it will happen and then when it doesn't we all feel disappointed and

and emotionally depressed.

If these people think they are special because they make these predictions

they are wrong. Watch this: Based on what I heard it will RV by Wednesday.

Now I am a guru!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karendht Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 pm

I have about decided it is never going to RV. But I am sure Okie and the other guru's have no knowledge, intel, facts, or any other information concerning the RV. The only thing more pathetic than them tantalizing us with their wisdom is the fact that I keep hoping they really know something "this time." I need to get a life.

Karendht

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

I feel so bad for you people trapped in despair. I keep trying, but some of you want misery. Hope this RV helps that and God can find a way to heal your sick hearts.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 pm

This debate has "jumped the shark". Either you like reading guru stuff or not. Either way quit the whining. OOM is just a cycle of this same debate.

I actually DON'T feel sorry for those of you complaining about guru talk. Oh Poor You...you have to buy some dinar and do ABSOLUTELY ZERO Labor or time investment that isn't by your own choice! You whine at reading guru talk. Poor you!

Get over it and quit whining on message boards. Do something that works for you.

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

vegasdinar wrote:This debate has "jumped the shark". Either you like reading guru stuff or not. Either way quit the whining. OOM is just a cycle of this same debate.

I actually DON'T feel sorry for those of you complaining about guru talk. Oh Poor You...you have to buy some dinar and do ABSOLUTELY ZERO Labor or time investment that isn't by your own choice! You whine at reading guru talk. Poor you!

Get over it and quit whining on message boards. Do something that works for you.

With all due respect, if I see something on here from a guru and it's just flat out wrong and can be debunked then I will say so. I can't speak for others but myself. I will point this out not to rub it in some guru's face. But if I can help somebody (and there are MANY desperate people on here) keep from making a mistake and throwing more of their hard earned money at the dinar based on "we should wake up to the rv in the morning" then I will say so. Maybe you should practice what you're preaching to others. And quit "whining" about the "whining".
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Awfully defensive, aren't we Wesley????

Go right ahead and wear that hero's cape of "helping the desperate people out"! That's your choice.

The point is that this guru argument has jumped the shark. Peace Wesley!

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

wes wrote:
vegasdinar wrote:This debate has "jumped the shark". Either you like reading guru stuff or not. Either way quit the whining. OOM is just a cycle of this same debate.

With all due respect, if I see something on here from a guru and it's just flat out wrong and can be debunked then I will say so. I can't speak for others but myself. I will point this out not to rub it in some guru's face. But if I can help somebody (and there are MANY desperate people on here) keep from making a mistake and throwing more of their hard earned money at the dinar based on "we should wake up to the rv in the morning" then I will say so. Maybe you should practice what you're preaching to others. And quit "whining" about the "whining".

I'm with you 100% Wes. Not sure what's wrong with VegasDinar, but somethings def not right.. VegasDinar, if you read this, why don't you re-read your post and chill a bit. Offensive? Just a tad.. Many hear have done tons of research, yet you want to talk down to the masses? Let it rest already.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greta Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 pm

OkieFan wrote:My son sent flowers to Okie, instead of his wife or Christine Legarde.

I sure hope he can stop the flower order before it goes out. Very Happy

I'll tell you..........this CONSTANT DISAPPOINTMENT is killing me.

Maybe gurus should speak with LESS certainty.

I think it's lovely your son sent flowers to Okie. If I knew where to send them, I would too. His optimism has kept me uplifted for a long time now. I cannot even begin to imagine the stress Okie has been under. His constant joy and encouragement has kept me going even in the darkest days. He does his best!!

greta

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Ohhhh So Cute! Sandwedgie is on Team Wes 100%! It's Valentine's Day! So cute Sandwedgie! ❤ ❤

Now seriously dude, you guys both missed the point of the post. Regardless, you guys will whine no matter what anyone says. Especially Sandwedgie! Sandwedgie's been whining since my first day on here.

The point is that this whole guru argument is old! This site had a huge debate several weeks ago. You guys can keep whining about an investment that involves zero work or time after investing. Anything you do after purchase, is entirely your decision. Maybe you should go whine to the person that convinced you to buy dinar...they must have cursed you with this opportunity.

Sandwedgie!!! Wink

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Play nice please,or I will lock this post. coffee

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I feel so bad for you people trapped in despair. I keep trying, but some of you want misery. Hope this RV helps that and God can find a way to heal your sick hearts.

For someone that uses God's name so often, you sure can write with mean spirits. What you refer to as people "trapped in despair", are actually people that don't like to be lied to day after day, after day.. If you like to be mislead, then cheers, good for you.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

This person may be a guru...

sandwedge wrote:
wes wrote:

I'm with you 100% Wes. Not sure what's wrong with VegasDinar, but somethings def not right.. VegasDinar, if you read this, why don't you re-read your post and chill a bit. Offensive? Just a tad.. Many hear have done tons of research, yet you want to talk down to the masses? Let it rest already.

Go RI/RV..
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 052676 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

I agree with both wes and sandwedge, so now there

are 3 of us who must be wrong according to vegas.

Lets see, 3 is more than 1. Just maybe 1 is wrong

and is exactly what sandwedge said, mean spirited

and also without compassion for those in despair.

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:18 pm

052676 wrote:I agree with both wes and sandwedge, so now there

are 3 of us who must be wrong according to vegas.

Lets see, 3 is more than 1. Just maybe 1 is wrong

and is exactly what sandwedge said, mean spirited

and also without compassion for those in despair.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This thread is very humorous now. I really don't even know what you're agreeing/disagreeing with. Team Whiner has 3 now!!! WooHoo! This is silly. LOL

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm

sandwedge wrote:

For someone that uses God's name so often, you sure can write with mean spirits. What you refer to as people "trapped in despair", are actually people that don't like to be lied to day after day, after day.. If you like to be mislead, then cheers, good for you.

Go RI/RV..

First off, I was responding to the post above the one you quoted. Second I am never mislead, because the only one I follow is Jesus. People also tend to think it is mean spirited when you point out that they are living in sin. I'm just pointing out that you people are only focusing on the negative and also whining like little children. I've never claimed to be perfect and I do feel bad for some of the exchanges I've had on here.

I do involve the Lord in my conversations because he is always on my mind. That doesn't mean I won't still make mistakes, but I have no regrets about fighting against the negative attitudes I see. One only has to look through your post history to see the truth. Sorry if the truth hurts.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:23 pm

I think what you're saying is...on the one hand you have some facts and on the other hand you have some other stuff, so all in all, if you put your hands together, you have some more stuff and facts that may or may not be true.. threadsneaker

~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

[quote="Tlcjones11" Just give me facts, then back them up with some proof. At least then we know we are progressing towards an end. Stop all this he said, she said stuff!

I appreciate those that gather information, I know I certainly don't have the time to do the digging but please stick to only facts that can be verified. It isn't verified information just because someone else agrees with you.[/quote]

It's all right here ... http://www.changesxchange.com/ EXACTLY what you are asking for. Facts and just the facts ... "THAT'S A FACT JACK!" Very Happy

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 2805820865  OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 2805820865  OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 2805820865  OKIE's NEW POST - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Since some here are picking teams, I'll state that I'm definitely on Team Looking at the Heavens! Very Happy

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by vegasdinar Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:06 pm

It is actually a very interesting thing to do and look at someone's post history. You can get a strong indication of the general outlook of the poster.

"One only has to look through your post history to see the truth. Sorry if the truth hurts."

--LookingatTheHeavens

vegasdinar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum