Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

bring back the old okie oil man site

+26
ADMIN
Raytheon
win1mich
peabody12
therealbutterfly
zonepirate
CaptnJerry
gp cobb
LookingAtTheHeavens
Barry G
Parrothead
rick152
readysetrv
Kevind53
1alaskan
sandwedge
doodoo
nwrichard
jbish422
TNman
humingbyrd
GoodGosh
utjdd
Bruno
edlou
crawdaddy2x22
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 Empty Re: bring back the old okie oil man site

Post by peabody12 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 pm

The problem with this site is that it is operated by humans that depend on other humans to feed it.

The long drawn-out Iraqi Dinar Revaluation drama has now caused the decline of the OOM Empire. Just like the Roman Empire --- It was not destroyed from without but from within.

But take heart, there is always tomorrow! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

peabody12

Back to top Go down

bring back the old okie oil man site - Page 2 Empty Re: bring back the old okie oil man site

Post by win1mich Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm

crazyspin Well, this thread explains why I suddenly started getting emails with Iraqi news headlines every day from changesXchange. I thought I'd heard the name before, but I knew I hadn't signed up for anything new lately. crazyspin

win1mich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:15 pm

...there is always www.changesxchange.com Wink

Last edited by punisher on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 pm

GoodGosh wrote:There is a disclaimer on this site that protects those posting intel. And for those who would have such an idea in the first place.... Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal With It! NO-ONE here or on any other forum out there has the date or the rate!!!

I thought kindergarten was over a LONG time ago!!! 🇳🇴

GG

GoodGosh, exactly!! Just think back in kindergarten, kids lived in their imagination. They lied on a daily basis, not fully knowing truth from fiction. Kids that young have no accountability, responsibility, and can go from one lie to another, and not even blink an eye.
Yep, I have to agree with you kindergarten was over LONG time ago. It's amazing that some still act the same way they did in kindergarten.

Simply amazing!!
I also agree with you that no one knows the date. I think a few know the rate. But isn't is rather kindergarten"ish" to have claimed so many times that it had either already RV'd or was 100% for sure and confirmed through multiple sources that we would be casing out within 24 to 48 hours????---kind of seems to me that some thought they knew the rate and date with out a doubt 100's of times.

GoodGosh, you are spot on with your analysis, of how some never get our of that kindergarten mentality!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 pm

I know i'm in the minority but i miss the heated debates, the get the blood flowing disagreements over intel, good or bad. As much as I hate to admit it, I still go to all the other sites just to see whats going on. I have a feeling I'm not the only one. This is a very high emotion investment and I said it before, people need a place to vent alittle. I didn't realise it was taking such a high toll and miiske and the other mods. If I have been the cause of that I'm truely sorry. I'm not smart enough to understand half of the hard news stories coming out of iraq. And truefully part of me deep inside wants to believe the guru's are right. Frankly right or wrong their stuff is more fun to read. That is what was great about this site is that you got AJ keeping it real and the other knukle heads keeping it fun. Did I get on okie when he called it and then disappeared? Yea, I did. That was wrong I guess. Bottom line this site has become about as exciting as an amish science fair.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytheon Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Well wasnt going to post but after reading through the comments I felt something had been missed in this thread that I felt needed to be shared IMO

I noticed alot of the negativity began flowing into the chat room and forums after Okie called the in country RV. There were those that came into chat in groups along with their pitch forks waiting to take a stab at Okie. They brought massive amounts of negativity which also flowed into the forums. These were unrecognized names that I hadnt seen before. As soon as the word was out that Okie was in chat here they came out of the woodwork. I'd say that 98% of the member base was appalled by the invasion of negativity and bashing of Okie. Just realize it came into OOM as a plan to disrupt this site and apparently it had the desired affect. IMO

I did enjoy the way this site was setup before. I received my speculative intel from chat and then could come to the forums for the news articles. Although I can still do this with one extra click which is not an issue since I like to receive info from all sources.

Raytheon

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 pm

LOL, Ratheon, if it were just that simple, as to say one post in chat caused all the negativity.

You must not have been around this investment for to long, which is a very good thing, by the way..lol

The negativity comes from at least 3 years and literally over 300 posts just like the one you are talking about from chat, with every single one of them producing ZERO results...LOL

Imagine, at least 4 to 5 posts week just like that one, being posted week after week, month after month for 2 years straight and now 3 years.. Never saying our sources say it looks good for the next couple days, but rather, 100% FOR SURE, AND CONFIRMED THROUGH 5 OF THE HIGHEST SOURCES YOU COULD IMAGINE, THAT IT EITHER ALREAY RV'd OR WAS GOING TO RV IN THE NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS!! LOLOLOLOL.
Honestly if you could have read the insanity over the years, almost on a daily basis, that JACKED UP , PUMPED UP , AND HYPED PEOPLE UP EVERY DAY, JUST TO COME CRASHING DOWN THE NEXT DAY, YOU WOULD THEN UNDERSTAND WHERE THE NEGATIVITY COMES FROM..

LOL, it's not from just one post my friend. It is from Literally 300 plus posts of the same caliber..

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:55 pm

nwrichard wrote:Thank you for the information, but you did not answer my basic question. Is changexchange built for Okie or is it built for us???

CXC is the site that I had built for people that are tired of the RV being called everyday.. it was generated around about 35 people that had been on every site and got sick of the dictatorship styles of most forums that have a "LEADER" or as some call them "GURUS"... It was built long before OOM... I built OOM for Okie because I got sick of him being trashed, I felt that he deserved a place of his own, where he could say what he wants... He prefers chat, I only built the forum to place the chat transcripts for people that could not be in real time chat all day... to read his stuff at their leasure...

It grew into something else entirely... It is the negative and mean spirited people that you can thank for the site being tightened up... not me or the mods.

But to answer your question, CXC is for ANYONE that prefers articles of fact over listening to anything else... I prefer to put the articles there, where they dont get knocked off the scroll by the opinion posts over something someone said. But I do post the links to the news articles HERE, so that people have access to them.

OOM is not an easy forum to run.. trust me... and I have taken up too much of my families time running through threads to make sure there is no negativity or bashing going on. It would be okay if it were a Mon-Fri 8 to 5 thing... but its not... there is ALWAYS someone on here around the clock...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 am

win1mich wrote: crazyspin Well, this thread explains why I suddenly started getting emails with Iraqi news headlines every day from changesXchange. I thought I'd heard the name before, but I knew I hadn't signed up for anything new lately. crazyspin

If you are getting the emails, its because you registered there. You can always sign in over there and opt OUT of receiving emails. I understand that there are people that dont want them, but the THANK YOU's have WAY outweighed the two or three that have asked to be removed.

I try to send them out before noon everyday, so that those that might be at work and a restricted from going to sites or away from their computer but can still receive emails via their phone, will at least be able to see what the headlines out of Iraq are for that morning (the exception being today, as I was sick most of the morning, so the email didnt go out til late afternoon)

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

The OUTSIDE of OOM intel providers were VOTED off by the members... The only thing that I closed is the news articles... nobody even knew they were there anyway...

so I post them where its more constructive as people prefer them...

To me... posting articles at a place that prefers mostly rumor... is a waste of time...

sorry... there the people read them... here not so much...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aston Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 am

I liked the feature, "Scuttlebutt from Elsewhere." I'm sorry it has disappeared from Okie's site. Okieoilman.net is my favorite place to look at the day's intel. Without the additional information from scuttlebutt, I now have to go looking all over the internet to try and find the information that previously was at my fingertips under the scuttlebutt tab.

Maybe we'll have an RV in the next few hours and this will all be behind us. If not, I would appreciate having "Scuttlebutt from Elsewhere" back in the intel line up.

Aston

Aston

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:11 am

Raytheon wrote:Well wasnt going to post but after reading through the comments I felt something had been missed in this thread that I felt needed to be shared IMO

I noticed alot of the negativity began flowing into the chat room and forums after Okie called the in country RV. There were those that came into chat in groups along with their pitch forks waiting to take a stab at Okie. They brought massive amounts of negativity which also flowed into the forums. These were unrecognized names that I hadnt seen before. As soon as the word was out that Okie was in chat here they came out of the woodwork. I'd say that 98% of the member base was appalled by the invasion of negativity and bashing of Okie. Just realize it came into OOM as a plan to disrupt this site and apparently it had the desired affect. IMO

I did enjoy the way this site was setup before. I received my speculative intel from chat and then could come to the forums for the news articles. Although I can still do this with one extra click which is not an issue since I like to receive info from all sources.

I am appalled at the fact you are implying that the management here and others PLANNED on disrupting this site. No one PLANNED anything. People didnt 'come out of the woodwork because he was suddenly in chat" MANY people that have been long time members finally got fed up and expressed themselves about being told (yet again) it was done and still we sit here and wait. Guess what? There would be NO negativity if no one said it was over and done because there would be nothing to be upset about not happening. Simple concept.

I will back Miske on anything she choose and that includes bringing BACK CXC. It was there before this site and I dont think she gives a rats behind if it has a ton of people or just a few. As long as its a fact based place, thats the key. Its refreshing to have a site again thats based on news vs the hype of the gurus.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytheon Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 am

therealbutterfly

Im sorry but I read my posting again and nowhere could I find where I stated that the management was responsible for disrupting this site. The sentence you highlighted was in a paragraph on the negativity I watched taking place. I realize that there are other issues and situations that resulted in the move and I was just adding to the list something I observed that had not been mentioned. That is par for the course when you type something in the forums and people are able to interpret in there own mind what is written and how it is to be taken.

Didnt mean to ruffle your wings that was not my intention. I too appreciate everything Miskebam does for us and would never disrespect or talk about in a negative way.

Raytheon

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 am

Kevind53 wrote:To be clear, it is OK to disagree, as long as it is done in a respectful manner. The way you would expect and deserve to be disagreed with. Is it really to much to ask that you treat others the way you would like to be treated?

The rules are not that complex, nor are they onerous at all. In fact, they really boil down to common rules of decency. Unfortunately, some think that being on the internet gives them free reign to say things they would never dream of saying face to face. The failure of some to apply self control has unfortunately caused us to tighten down on the rules and that effects everyone.

Oh and TNman, I don't think there was a person on the site who didn't know who and what you meant, so just man up and get over it.

I'm more of a man than you will ever be. Thanks for confirming that everyone knew who I was talking about. I was afraid that there might be as many as one that didn't know.

:flower: threadsneaker

TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Aston wrote:I liked the feature, "Scuttlebutt from Elsewhere." I'm sorry it has disappeared from Okie's site. Okieoilman.net is my favorite place to look at the day's intel. Without the additional information from scuttlebutt, I now have to go looking all over the internet to try and find the information that previously was at my fingertips under the scuttlebutt tab.

Maybe we'll have an RV in the next few hours and this will all be behind us. If not, I would appreciate having "Scuttlebutt from Elsewhere" back in the intel line up.

Aston

Nah... You can come here for Okie, and his friends, and his members that are HERE for Okie, CXC for news... and Dinar recaps for all the SCUTTLEBUTT from elsewhere... Thats about as simple as it gets really.

There is a link at the top of the page for CXC... and a link for Dinarrecaps on the left Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

THERE ARE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD THAT NEED TO CEASE DISCUSSIONS DIRECTED AT EACHOTHER, OR I WILL LOCK IT... YOU HAVE HAD YOUR SAY AND YOUR JAB.... FRIENDLY WARNING... THANK YOU!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

THANKS MISKE!!!!!!I TRY TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU AND YOUR TEAM DOES,BUT I KNOW IT'S NOT ENOUGH THO!!!!!BUT KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED!!!!AND THAT GOES FOR ALL YOUR TEAM TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!SORRY YOUR JOB IS SO HARD!!!!HOPEFULLY IT WILL GET BETTER!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:32 pm

good to see the trash was taken out. this is more like OOM was when it began. the way it is now is what should be expected when all the bogus "intel" disappears.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

TRB I couldn't have said it better Thank You! Stevejss1
I am appalled at the fact you are implying that the management here and others PLANNED on disrupting this site. No one PLANNED anything. People didnt 'come out of the woodwork because he was suddenly in chat" MANY people that have been long time members finally got fed up and expressed themselves about being told (yet again) it was done and still we sit here and wait. Guess what? There would be NO negativity if no one said it was over and done because there would be nothing to be upset about not happening. Simple concept.

I will back Miske on anything she choose and that includes bringing BACK CXC. It was there before this site and I dont think she gives a rats behind if it has a ton of people or just a few. As long as its a fact based place, thats the key. Its refreshing to have a site again thats based on news vs the hype of the gurus.

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

well mitkire you got what you wanted. about 3 posts an hour talking about lopping and on an exciting night widget eating. About as much fun as watching grass grow. Whats the since of having a site that nobody posts to. But it was great for a few weeks.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aston Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm

There is a link at the top of the page for CXC... and a link for Dinarrecaps on the left Smile

Thanks. Did not know those links were there.

Aston

Aston

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 am

almost there. but it's great. still a straggler or so.

less trash to sort through.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum