Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Israel before the State (the true history) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Israel before the State (the true history)

+2
sn1pe
soulwarriorone
6 posters

Go down

Israel before the State (the true history) Empty Israel before the State (the true history)

Post by soulwarriorone Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/israel/History/Before_the_State.shtmlIsrael Before the State

Jews in the Land of Israel from the destruction of the Temple through the Ottoman Empire.

By Jeremy Moses

In 70 CE, the Second Temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the Roman
Empire, effectively ending Jewish rule in the Land of Israel until 1948.
While the Jewish population was not given a decree to leave the land,
the conditions, such as the fiscus Judaicus, a special tax imposed on
Jews, were grave enough to convince most residents to disperse around
the globe.

A Small Community Remains

Israel before the State (the true history) Jewish-historyStill,
some Jews did remain in Palestine. Bar Kochba led a small band of Jews
in a revolt against the Romans from 132-135 CE in response to the
building of the new Roman city "Aelia Capitolina" on the grounds of
Jerusalem. While the revolt was met with violent and harsh retributions,
by the end of the century, the Romans officially permitted Judaism as a
sanctioned religion in Palestine.

When the Christian Byzantines took control of Palestine in the fourth
century, many restrictions were put on the remaining Jewish community,
from banning intermarriage between Christians and Jews to forbidding
Jews from owning Christian slaves. There was talk of banning Judaism
outright, but those plans never came to fruition.

Despite its smaller pool of scholars, the rabbinic academies of
Palestine were able to complete what is known today as the Talmud
Yerushalmi (Jerusalem Talmud). Though the Babylonian Talmud is
considered to be the more authoritative work, the Jerusalem Talmud is
still one of the most important contributions to Jewish literature.
Read More:
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/israel/History/Before_the_State.shtml
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Israel before the State (the true history) Empty Re: Israel before the State (the true history)

Post by sn1pe Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 am

What does this have to do with the RV?

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Israel before the State (the true history) Empty Re: Israel before the State (the true history)

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 am

It IS in general discussion- What's the problem?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

LOL...IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV...EARTH TO THE MOD!

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 am

What difference does it make? And you DON'T need to be a smart arse-Think about what your going to say BEFORE you say it- This is a warning-Don't be disrespectful-:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Terbo - They are correct in questioning. This post has nothing to do with the Dinar or the RV just like the postings regarding the PP's, SGGS, the criminal banking industry, occupy wall street, the cabals, the illuminati, the Federal Reserve situation, the legal and illegal, corrupt and non corrupt political candidates. None of it directly has to do with the RV or the Dinar (all impact us at one level or another)yet all are moved to OOM2 as should this one.

After all, EVEN if it does affect life on planet earth and have an effect on our present day time or future lives, for the many or the few, if it does not pertain to news or speculation specifically about the dinar or the RV then it should be moved.

Isn't that the rule after all???

confused :bball: :cheers:
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 pm

General Discusion is just what it is- Or shouldn't it be here at all?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Not Dinar related (not directly anyway) so moved to WORLD NEWS & INTEREST :: OTHER MAJOR WORLD NEWS seems like maybe a more appropriate place. It IS provable and recorded historical fact, and not a tconsiracy theory, like it or not.

Last edited by Kevind53 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

You want the truth about Jewish History....Read this..........

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/toc_expanded.htm

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Sorry topspin not buying it. A: Archeological and historical facts say otherwise, and B: I really am not going to take anything from a site "Opium Lords" seriously.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865  Israel before the State (the true history) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Kevin, at this time, its beyond your scope of understanding. Research it Kevin....Its a pretty interesting read. Lots of facts there...Might help brighten your light....Read Kevin Read......Your views are so far from reality, and I dont mean that in an insulting manner. You seem like a nice guy. Best to you...

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:59 pm

I have read it ... well as much as I could, to be honest, it made me ill to think that people could actually believe that hate driven garbage. All I can think of is the strong deception of which Christ spoke of in the last days.

Believe me, my light is very bright, my eyes are on the Lord, and I depend upon the Spirit of Truth to reveal all things, and when I read that the Spirit says NOPE! in no uncertain terms ... I am a student of history. When I am not reading the bible or about the Church, I am reading history, and the pages are filled with error and false accusation with just enough fact to convince many people. The synopsis, comes out by saying that the Kennedy assassinations were really plotted by the "Zionists" (A word that is much misused). False, Kenedy was one of the best friends Israel (or Zion) had at the time. He was a very strong supporter of Israel and lobbied on their behalf.

I could say a lot more, but I will make only one further observation. For someone who is big on proven verifiable facts from people who are open and transparent you seem awfully ready to accept shadowy accusations from even more shadowy figures hidden in the realms of the internet and under supposed necessary cloaks of security. No, don't answer, just think about it, who are these guys, what are there motives, like the writers of "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, and others used as an excuse for massive genocide of the Jewish people, their motives are somewhat different then those they state publicly.

Again, nothing personnel, but you are not changing my opinion on this, and I doubt I will change yours ... so let's just agree to disagree.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Ahhh the Potocols....the map for our America....Kevin, once you sit and look into the eyes of reality, it has a way of changing ones pespective. And of the Zionists, I am sure you are familiar with the Khazarians. Their history and travels are quite interesting. A whole lot of the information in the article is correct, its just hard for some to swallow. The Zionists are at the root of almost all evil on this planet. It is what it is. And again, thanks for your insight and best to you and yours.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum