Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Contacts revealed  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Contacts revealed

+8
OKie_GEM
SEBtopdog
LookingAtTheHeavens
Terbo56
ou812
abby ann
Kevind53
HeadNotTheTail
12 posters

Go down

Contacts revealed  Empty Contacts revealed

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 am

Only here to give you a clue of what I know, Talked to my UST friend Last night and he informed me that Rv. has occurred at a Contractors Level , Note that contractors were asked to submit Bills to be Paid, in fact they were given 48 Hours last week so that Iraq could get that Done,, Being that companies were getting impatient and wanted reassuring... witch Brings me to this Point,,some will tell you that I am wrong But to Bad.....Okies contacts ..He gave you a side swipe Monday saying who was his contacts were that no one ever looked at them..Ok really ..Okie's main contact is plain to see....what does OKIE do For a Living? Oil maybe, Do you think that he know the People at the top Of the companies that are drilling over there,, Shell ,Exon ...HMMMM Maybe????? so hope this does give you some reassurance about your investment things are moving forward .. I will only be back If I have got anything good to say.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Contacts revealed  Empty Re: Contacts revealed

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 am

Hmmmm......

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Contacts revealed  2805820865  Contacts revealed  2805820865  Contacts revealed  2805820865  Contacts revealed  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm

THANKS I TOO ,Contacts revealed  761671673 BELIEVE!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Sorry, dont buy it.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:33 pm

It's not 4 sale-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 pm

@terbo56 wrote:It's not 4 sale-

lol!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 pm

@terbo56 wrote:It's not 4 sale-

I withdraw my offer.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Only here to give you a clue of what I know, Talked to my UST friend Last night and he informed me that Rv. has occurred at a Contractors Level , Note that contractors were asked to submit Bills to be Paid, in fact they were given 48 Hours last week so that Iraq could get that Done,, Being that companies were getting impatient and wanted reassuring... witch Brings me to this Point,,some will tell you that I am wrong But to Bad.....Okies contacts ..He gave you a side swipe Monday saying who was his contacts were that no one ever looked at them..Ok really ..Okie's main contact is plain to see....what does OKIE do For a Living? Oil maybe, Do you think that he know the People at the top Of the companies that are drilling over there,, Shell ,Exon ...HMMMM Maybe????? so hope this does give you some reassurance about your investment things are moving forward .. I will only be back If I have got anything good to say.

HeadNotThe Tail: This sounds like a story I recently read on another site. Is this just a coincidence? Did you experience this yourself? Otherwise, it would be hearsay and not something our rules would allow. Please verify which it is. Thanks!

Contacts revealed  Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Contacts revealed  Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:44 pm

OU812,

There are many layers to this onion. Our investment lies at the inner most portion of these layers. Our anticipation grows with each layer being peeled back. One reason most people do not do this sort of investing. This is not the type of investment that you can follow easily, if at all. The so called informative articles are anyones guess as to their validity. This is not for the weak stomached or hearted for sure!

Sit back, enjoy the ride, it will be over before you know it. If someone bet the farm on this happening by a certain time, this is not the type of investment for them to be in. They will most likely loose said farm (house or whatever they put up on a gamble, many do the same on the lottery). We are all responsible for our own actions.

Key component here is to know when to hold-em, and know when to fold'em. The RV is but the first of the many decisions that we will be faced with shortly.

OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 pm

@OKie_GEM wrote:OU812,

There are many layers to this onion. Our investment lies at the inner most portion of these layers. Our anticipation grows with each layer being peeled back. One reason most people do not do this sort of investing. This is not the type of investment that you can follow easily, if at all. The so called informative articles are anyones guess as to their validity. This is not for the weak stomached or hearted for sure!

Sit back, enjoy the ride, it will be over before you know it. If someone bet the farm on this happening by a certain time, this is not the type of investment for them to be in. They will most likely loose said farm (house or whatever they put up on a gamble, many do the same on the lottery). We are all responsible for our own actions.

Key component here is to know when to hold-em, and know when to fold'em. The RV is but the first of the many decisions that we will be faced with shortly.

OKie_GEM

Ive been in this for six years, i also have a Warka account and i believe if there ever
was an in country RV bank accts. would be adjusted accordingly, they have not.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

@ou812 wrote: Ive been in this for six years, i also have a Warka account and i believe if there ever

That would allow for serious double dipping. I can see a scenario where the contractors have their expense needs and they are given enough to cover those to keep the contractors from bailing.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Wow You mean to tell me that there has Been no deals at all at a Rved rate with Companies or countries behind or in front of the seine. No arrangements on any part On verbal or written guarantees with IMF or Europe or UST or China Or........Get me..Please Just passing on Info...Just because you have been here for a while doesn't mean you have paid attention . sorry Friend Just trying to Help.....
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Why would you say something to someone like that? Please refrain from throwing people under the bus- You wouldn't like it,would you?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Terbo----dont throw me under the train lol

mmaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:04 pm

mmaster- You have a pm- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Interesting...but i dnt believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Let's :silent: just try to keep the faith. I know it is hard to do with all the turmoil going on. I believe it is happening, let's keep the faith.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Fang2- It's going to happen-Time is on our side,sooner than later and everything will fall into place,just like we knew it would- Faith and belief is the key here,no more, no less-Smile :cheers: Contacts revealed  1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Terbo, I likes you too.

Fanf2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:Wow You mean to tell me that there has Been no deals at all at a Rved rate with Companies or countries behind or in front of the seine. No arrangements on any part On verbal or written guarantees with IMF or Europe or UST or China Or........Get me..Please Just passing on Info...Just because you have been here for a while doesn't mean you have paid attention . sorry Friend Just trying to Help.....

Conspiracy theories/Fly on the Wall 'what ifs' are fun to tickle the brain with, but bottom line -- no In-Country (Iraq) RV has occurred. It just cannot/will not happen that way. Plain & simple.

Parrothead

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 pm

@LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
@ou812 wrote: Ive been in this for six years, i also have a Warka account and i believe if there ever

That would allow for serious double dipping. I can see a scenario where the contractors have their expense needs and they are given enough to cover those to keep the contractors from bailing.

I believe you will find, once the dust settles, the carrot is MUCH MORE tastier that what you have stated. Face it folks, only a handful at most with even the largest companies actually sees what is in the FULL contract. As long as their company is in very good shape AND they are rewarded, mum is the word from them. I completed a 1-1/2 year project before the entire contract was made "public".
Step back from the trees and look at the forest. Do not get too wrapped up in the smoke. It will make sense if you take a step back. Nothing you do is going to make it happen. Do not sweat the stuff you cannot control.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Hey I hate to say I told you so But,,,,I told you so ,I don't have to give you new clippings to let you know that contracts are being Paid, Heck their posted every where. you do the foot work, I just read three in the last ten minutes...No egg on my face, just wanted to help you guys with something I knew That's all. I'm a team player so what I'm saying is that I understand the frustration of it all...Read the Blogs and links, deals are going down as we speak....I love you guys and even the guy that said I didn't know what I was talking about, I know what you guys have been through,,Me too..
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:15 pm

We love you too , I believe you 100 per cent. Lets go. Whooooo Hooooooo,!!!!!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 pm

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/02/10/maliki-calls-on-korea-to-supply-arms/ Hold on I've got More for you Ponee and Fang2

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/289083

Thanks Fang2 and Ponee for trusting me. Ilikeyou hemademe JESUS
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/02/10/maliki-calls-on-korea-to-supply-arms/ Hold on I've got More for you Ponee and Fang2

Nice! Don't forget about me! I also defended you. 👅
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Right on LookingAtTheHeavens sorry I missed you.... crazyspin
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 pm

@HeadNotTheTail wrote:http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/02/10/maliki-calls-on-korea-to-supply-arms/ Hold on I've got More for you Ponee and Fang2

Come rv and activate!

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 am

I have always thought that there had to be some sort of behind the scenes payment for the contractor's work. This can't be a recent arrangement. Contractors have been working in Iraq for years. If you were a contractor, would you go to Iraq and work for the published price of the dinar? That was a rhetorical question. You would not nor would the contractors that are doing the work. I don't think this in itself portends an RV.

That's my opinion, oughta be yours!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum