Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Accurate information I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Accurate information

+9
therealbutterfly
CaptnJerry
Rockin'RV
Kevind53
Terbo56
DevaronDLH
DTConcerned
LookingAtTheHeavens
Truthlooker
13 posters

Go down

Accurate information Empty Accurate information

Post by Truthlooker Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:58 am

Is there a place to go to find accurate information about this investment? Some say just read the articles that come out and stay away from the gurus. The gurus say don't listen to the articles as it is mostly smoke coming from lying countries.. It seems that most of the articles I have read show it is going to lop. That censor bad enough but it is only worse to hearing high rates that aren't going to lop every week that it is done... Can someone please just point me in the right direction?

Truthlooker

Back to top Go down

Accurate information Empty Re: Accurate information

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 am

There is no solid info either way. If there was then everyone would either have Dinar or no one would. Just brace yourself emotionally and consider it a long term speculative investment. If you are doing it any other way, you are only going to make yourself sick. I know that isn't what you might want to hear, but I hope it helps.

God bless you and take care.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 am

Read everything, dig back and follow information and articles as they have changed over the last couple years and get a feel for where things are for yoruself. This is a good investment, but plan the rest of your life as if it doesn't exist and you will not come up short if it doesn't happen when you expect it. Lay out your plans for working with what you gain when it does happen, but keep them as the "back-up" plan, notthe live by now plan. Do not get ulcers over the investment, there will be no LOP, that has been sufficiently disproven over and over again and outright stated by Shabibi that there will be no lop. Invest, but do not invest more then you can afford to give away today, you do not know how long until you will get a return. As far as our investment is concerned for us it is not done until we can go to the bank and cash in and you can bet when that time comes all of these websites will tell you to cash in or wait, but they will let you know when you can go to the bank. Unless you have something absolutely riding on a deadline, it wont matter if you cash in on "the day" it is first available or the next day you can get to the bank, so breath, relax, if riding the "intel" drives you nuts, just to the cursory view once a day and stay focused on what is real in your life now, knowing that at some point things will get better.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 am

The simple truth here is that most likely only two or possibly three people actually know anything factual about the Iraq RV. Is it a scam... NO! do people want youto think its a scam...YES. Is it an investment... YES.
If you got into this to make a quick buck, good luck! Will the Iraq Dinar Revalue...YES... when... ?????
You will have to ask Dr. Shabibi what the truth to this investment is, and when will it mature. So far, he has hinted but not actually said when or how much...
All that seems to be up in the air. And lets not forget the 1% ers who think this investment is all about them (and not you). They are afraid of you having money, at least lots of it... after all you could influence the politicians in an unfair way, just like they do... and that is why they are afraid... its called losing control, losing a Little bit of their power...
hang in there and be patient and I believe you will soon be rewarded.

Accurate information 3079029344
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

DevaronDLH- One of the most truthful and informative posts I've seen in along time! Keep it up !!Very Happy :cheers: Accurate information 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am

A lot of good wisdom here. The truth is there is a lot of smoke and mirrors from all sides. All you can do is read the intel, read the news, and try to glean the truth from all. Look for patterns, follow the money, consider the angles and motives of the sources of all info. It'll happen, the question is when and how much?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Accurate information 2805820865  Accurate information 2805820865  Accurate information 2805820865  Accurate information 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockin'RV Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:02 pm

When you find the consistency amoung sites that bring only the news, then you have excellent info!! READ the news....It's easy to tell the 'smoke' in the articles......intel that is not backed up, is lip servous.

Rockin'RV

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 pm

DTConcerned wrote:Do not get ulcers over the investment, there will be no LOP, that has been sufficiently disproven over and over again and outright stated by Shabibi that there will be no lop.

That's funny, the only thing the CBI has ever stated is their plan to re-denominate the currency when they talk about the currency reform!!! Only "those who shall remain nameless" have stated other wise and call the articles smoke because they go against what they're pumping. What do you think the razing/removal of the 000's from the currency is all about? They never said from the exchange rate as some would have you believe. Iraq has stated the 000's will be razed/removed from the currency, but when that is done it will by default be removed from the exchange rate to keep the same value (example 25,000 = 25 or .00086 = .86)! Money will still be made even if it does RD. Will they follow thru with what they say their plan is? Who knows!!! Anything can and will happen...

Definition of RAZE

razed raz·ing

transitive verb

1 a: archaic: erase b: to scrape, cut, or shave off

2 to destroy to the ground : demolish

Examples of RAZE

the zeros on the dinar will be razed by the CBI
the developer razed the old school building and built a high-rise condominium complex

There have been many conflicting/contradictory articles in the Iraqi news, we can all admit that, but everyone of those articles were political in nature and depending upon which region it came from, a different agenda was pushed! Everyone of the currency reform articles have said the same thing regardless of the region they came from. So how are they smoke when they have said the same thing for years and Dr. Shabibi himself said it would take a huge ammount of propaganda to educate the public on the process...

Gale Encyclopedia of US History: Propaganda
Propaganda is the overt spreading of true information in the service of a cause. The deliberate use of information, images, and ideas to affect public opinion, propaganda is a policy tool deployed by all governments, although its effectiveness is widely debated by scholars.

Also the term propaganda is more widely used in other countries where it is seen as positive language.

Shabibi in DC 4-19-2011

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Accurate information Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Interesting that Iraq has a budget of $100 billion for 2012, but will only have 25 billion dollars worth of Dinar if they lop.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:53 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:Interesting that Iraq has a budget of $100 billion for 2012, but will only have 25 billion dollars worth of Dinar if they lop.

They dont have to have the M2 match what their budget is. If they did, they never would be able to survive. Look at the budget for last year. They had a 102 Trillion dnar budget yet their m2 was only 27 trillion.

AND, if they lop, that also affects how they show their budget. It will no longer be in Trillions but it will be posted in Billions.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 pm

I already accounted for the last part. I'm real sure Iraq was just "forgiven" of their debts just because other nations are nice. I also don't see how this war was supposed to pay for itself with Iraq having almost no money and nothing to offer besides the currency of theirs we have in the reserve. Also, don't tell me our country couldn't afford a few billion dollars to buy a few trillion Dinar. The Fed can bail out a single bank for 500 billion dollars yet one of the most resource rich countries on the planet (Iraq) will have their entire stock of currency (IQD) be worth less than a single man (Bill Gates). I guess all of a sudden the Iraqis are meek and humble... They want to be very powerful and unfortunately that still mostly equates to who has either the money or the military and weapons. They don't have the latter...
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mailpouch Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:37 pm

When I considered getting into this I called my retirement fund manager. I ask if he was familiar with the IDQ and if so what did he know. After telling me what he knew and had learned by lengthy study I ask him his opinion about it as an investment. His answer was this; The IDQ is going to RV. Is it a great investment, no; Is it a good investment, yes, because it's like predicting the rain. Nobody can predict exactly how much it will rain or when it will rain. So that's how I view the IDQ, nobody knows how much it will RV for or when it will RV. Almost everything that is said about the IDQ RV is opinion or theory based on their studying news articles and history.

mailpouch

Back to top Go down

Post by mailpouch Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Sorry, that was IQD LOL should have read my own post more carefully

mailpouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:41 pm

That's fine- At least you got your story str8!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Bish Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Well it’s obvious the boys over at PTR are seeing their
membership dwindle month to month because everybody has realized they are not
informed and the PTR membership is worthless!!
If anyone heard the PTR early call today they spent time threatening
folks that took their ccalls or intel elsewhere. Dan has spent the last 120
days explaining to anyone that would listen why his intel is valid while
everyone else’s is crap. It is apparent
that the cool aide everyone is getting sour and paying $14.99 a month to hear
Dan and Tony tell us how great they are and how terrible everybody else is....is getting old.

Big Bish

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Ypu know, it may be our opinion that something is going on on another site (it may even be true) BUT WE SHOULD KEEP THAT OPINION TO OURSELVES WHEN WE POST ON OOM.

Please be respectful of others and refrain from posting negative things about them. Yes, the above post could be considered negative and it CERTAINLY is not what we would like to see here.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OTHER SITES IS REALLY THEIR BUSINESS and that business should not be brought over here to OOM. Thank you for being considerate enough to not bring that type of information to us.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:I already accounted for the last part. I'm real sure Iraq was just "forgiven" of their debts just because other nations are nice. I also don't see how this war was supposed to pay for itself with Iraq having almost no money and nothing to offer besides the currency of theirs we have in the reserve. Also, don't tell me our country couldn't afford a few billion dollars to buy a few trillion Dinar. The Fed can bail out a single bank for 500 billion dollars yet one of the most resource rich countries on the planet (Iraq) will have their entire stock of currency (IQD) be worth less than a single man (Bill Gates). I guess all of a sudden the Iraqis are meek and humble... They want to be very powerful and unfortunately that still mostly equates to who has either the money or the military and weapons. They don't have the latter...
LATH, you have too much common sense for your own good...lol! Razz
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:And lets not forget the 1% ers who think this investment is all about them (and not you). They are afraid of you having money, at least lots of it... after all you could influence the politicians in an unfair way, just like they do... and that is why they are afraid... its called losing control, losing a Little bit of their power...

You are so right -- and so are they. I'm greatly looking forward to it!
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum