Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

+31
jahlives
norseman
Franklin54
builder
JFred
Azure
mmaster
Siaya
IQD4US
LookingAtTheHeavens
Parrothead
clayf
Inquisitive one
sandwedge
Terbo56
707RV
zonepirate
geezer
CaptnJerry
reggie4664
Barry G
therealbutterfly
cep
supergirl
ibcraig0
Cardiac99
RECORDIVA
jbish422
hithere
GoodGosh
mike1401
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by norseman Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:59 pm

A Hill staffer wrote this answer to the constituent, thats what they do. Dr Coburn may not have seen it.

norseman
New Member
New Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by jahlives Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm

mike1401 wrote:Senator Coburn has been a very conservator Senator from the State of Oklahoma and has proven his worth that is the only reason for my concerns.

----
Conservative or not, he is not obligated to answer questions from constituents with regard to financial investments and you certainly should not expect TRUTH from someone that is serving this world's system. They are excellent wordsmiths and, in all likelihood, Senator Coburn never saw your letter. The members of Congress eloquently cover up the real reason for the Iraqi war, yet you expect one of its members to expose the truth about this currency play? Ain't gonna happen.

If you want the truth, you must search for it from sources of truth, not channels of lies. Don't be shaken - be EXCITED b/c if a member of the administration told you that it was a scam, you can best believe that the opposite is the truth. Wisdom, Peace & Blessings to you and yours.

*****************
LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Parrothead wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
RECORDIVA wrote:Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

No he isnt liable. If your friend told you the same thing, is HE liable? No. Only someone who is a financial advisor MAY be liable but even that is a stretch. YOU are responsible for your own due diligence. He really said nothing different than the Iraq govt has since 2006. If you didnt buy any based on the news articles that came out, can you sue Iraq? Nope.

This is what is majorly wrong in America today. Everyone looking to blame others for their own mistakes or problems. JMHO



Therealbutterfly,

I've always enjoyed reading your posts and I tend to reason and think things through like you most of the time. Again, you are spot on with this one. Just wanted to say - Thanx for your postings.

Thanks!!!! You made my day!!!! email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 1261280965
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
RECORDIVA wrote:Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

No he isnt liable. If your friend told you the same thing, is HE liable? No. Only someone who is a financial advisor MAY be liable but even that is a stretch. YOU are responsible for your own due diligence. He really said nothing different than the Iraq govt has since 2006. If you didnt buy any based on the news articles that came out, can you sue Iraq? Nope.

This is what is majorly wrong in America today. Everyone looking to blame others for their own mistakes or problems. JMHO

I agree!!! email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 3079029344

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I thought that was strange as well... Maybe we all can get along!!! bigsmile

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 53
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by jahlives Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm

RECORDIVA wrote:Sooooo.........my question is this. If someone takes the good Senator's advice and does not purchase dinar based on his declaration that it's a scam and, later the dinar does what we all know it is about to do.....is the Senator not LIABLE???
I can tell you that if he told me it was a scam and I didn't purchase based on the above letter, AND I found out later that he kept me from making millions.......I'd be furious...to say the least. I'd be obtaining legal council and heading to court and the newspapers..........IMO Anyone else have an opinion on this? Just curious?????

-------
Yep, I have an opinion, but I'm going to answer this one with a FACT. We, the People, can't hold Congress accountable for upholding that which they took an oath to do (i.e. "support and defend the Constitution"). There would definitely be no legal recourse for your failure to act on a potential investment based on the response from his office on a currency speculation. It is not in his job description to provide investment advice to a constituent. His response amounts to nothing more than opinion.

*****************
LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by 707RV Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 pm

to answer the people that are telling me the IQD isnt just toilet paper obviously dont check cbi website. i did invest knowing that a loss isnt out pf the question and thats what all investments are until you see positive trending. if u have very little historical data to use to invest then you use speculative data(unverifiable, like a lot of info on here). do i hope it RV'/RI's? you bet. when will it happen? who knows except god. but dont sit and try to make me drink your koolaid saying that its not worthless because right now it is and thats verifiable.


i pray to god everynight this comes true for all of us.

707RV
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 82
Join date : 2011-12-27
Age : 38
Location : California

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile

We probably agree on more than you realize. What we tend to disagree on is how we communicate. You tend to be stern and harsh where I try to stay upbeat and positive. It's more of a personality clash than anything else.


Last edited by LookingAtTheHeavens on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:56 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile

We probably agree on more than you realize. What we tend to disagree on is how we communicate. You tend to be stern and harsh where I try to stay upbeat and positive. It's more of a personality clash than anything else.

I think its just how I come across on text. I am just a blunt person. But in person I say it with a smile and people dont get mad lol!!!!! BUT you always know where you stand with me, I dont sugar coat anything. Good or bad, but I will always tell you the truth. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile

We probably agree on more than you realize. What we tend to disagree on is how we communicate. You tend to be stern and harsh where I try to stay upbeat and positive. It's more of a personality clash than anything else.

I think its just how I come across on text. I am just a blunt person. But in person I say it with a smile and people dont get mad lol!!!!! BUT you always know where you stand with me, I dont sugar coat anything. Good or bad, but I will always tell you the truth. Smile

I've learned to respect and appreciate that. I think we should be just fine from now on.
Ilikeyou
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:42 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile

We probably agree on more than you realize. What we tend to disagree on is how we communicate. You tend to be stern and harsh where I try to stay upbeat and positive. It's more of a personality clash than anything else.

I think its just how I come across on text. I am just a blunt person. But in person I say it with a smile and people dont get mad lol!!!!! BUT you always know where you stand with me, I dont sugar coat anything. Good or bad, but I will always tell you the truth. Smile

I've learned to respect and appreciate that. I think we should be just fine from now on.
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 1261280965

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW it will RV because peace has been made on OOM lol. Now if we could get geezer to see it the same way, we might get a super high rate! LOL!!!! email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 949729897
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by Purveyor007 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:04 pm

And I trust all who are so sure their gov't representatives are "bought and paid for" and "if their mouths are moving they are lying" are praying for those in authority, as we are encouraged in II Timothy? Beloved sister, Billye Brim, Hebrew scholar and author of 'Make Much of the Blood' says, "pray for four minutes every day for the president and other leaders and see a shift in our government!"

Bless us all and Bless God - He is worthy of all praise, worship and adoration.

Purveyor007
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by supergirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

Call a doctor!!!! You must not be feeling well if you agreed with me on something lol!!!!!! Smile

We probably agree on more than you realize. What we tend to disagree on is how we communicate. You tend to be stern and harsh where I try to stay upbeat and positive. It's more of a personality clash than anything else.

I think its just how I come across on text. I am just a blunt person. But in person I say it with a smile and people dont get mad lol!!!!! BUT you always know where you stand with me, I dont sugar coat anything. Good or bad, but I will always tell you the truth. Smile

I've learned to respect and appreciate that. I think we should be just fine from now on.
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 1261280965

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW it will RV because peace has been made on OOM lol. Now if we could get geezer to see it the same way, we might get a super high rate! LOL!!!! email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 949729897


AWWWWW!!!!! ;-)
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:46 am

supergirl wrote:

AWWWWW!!!!! ;-)

We haven't forgot about you! Come on in and get a hug!

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Rk3qlf
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by tajmah09 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 am



I believe all of this is smoke, intended for those weak in faith to step away. Has it been hard, to stand steadfast? sure, but As believers, with God's help were perserveer. (sp) Okie has been a faithful leader, and this is not a mission for the greedy, but for all of us to commit to bettering humanity.

In Christ
tajmah09
tajmah09
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by supergirl Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 am

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:
supergirl wrote:

AWWWWW!!!!! ;-)

We haven't forgot about you! Come on in and get a hug!

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Rk3qlf


Thank you! I really needed a big ole' soft cuddly bear hug too! Have a great weekend everyone.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:42 pm

mike1401 wrote:
Just received this today after a two month wait on the response from him.  I am invested in dinar but this makes me wonder for the moment have I been taken.  You decide for your selfs.

February 8, 2012


Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma xxxxxxxxxxxx



Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx,



Thank you for writing me about the Iraqi Dinar. I am grateful for your encouraging words, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. I also apologize for the delay in my response.



As you know, there are many rumors surrounding the "reevaluation" of the Iraqi Dinar, and potential windfall profits for any holders of the Dinar currency, including the U.S. government. I am afraid, however, the Dinar stories that are perpetuating are scams. The rumors are not founded.



In 2007, the Iraqi government announced the "Iraqi Currency Revaluation" project which would essentially drop three zeroes from the nominal value of bank notes. The project is in fact a redenomination, not a reevaluation of the currency, which means there is no "get rich quick" opportunity, and the value of the currency would not change. Essentially, this means that 1,000 IDQ (pre-redenomination) and 1 Dinar (post-redenomination) would have the same value. While this project was rumored to go into effect in late 2010, as of now, the Iraqi government has not begun the redenomination process. If you are interested, you can find more information here: http://tinyurl.com/3zuqsxq



Again, thank you for writing in. If you have any more questions, and need any clarification please do not hesitate to contact me again. God bless!



Sincerely,



Tom A. Coburn, M.D.

United States Senator



TC: las

*****************
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24272
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:00 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
mike1401 wrote:
Just received this today after a two month wait on the response from him.  I am invested in dinar but this makes me wonder for the moment have I been taken.  You decide for your selfs.

February 8, 2012


Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma xxxxxxxxxxxx



Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx,



Thank you for writing me about the Iraqi Dinar. I am grateful for your encouraging words, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. I also apologize for the delay in my response.



As you know, there are many rumors surrounding the "reevaluation" of the Iraqi Dinar, and potential windfall profits for any holders of the Dinar currency, including the U.S. government. I am afraid, however, the Dinar stories that are perpetuating are scams. The rumors are not founded.



In 2007, the Iraqi government announced the "Iraqi Currency Revaluation" project which would essentially drop three zeroes from the nominal value of bank notes. The project is in fact a redenomination, not a reevaluation of the currency, which means there is no "get rich quick" opportunity, and the value of the currency would not change. Essentially, this means that 1,000 IDQ (pre-redenomination) and 1 Dinar (post-redenomination) would have the same value. While this project was rumored to go into effect in late 2010, as of now, the Iraqi government has not begun the redenomination process. If you are interested, you can find more information here: http://tinyurl.com/3zuqsxq



Again, thank you for writing in. If you have any more questions, and need any clarification please do not hesitate to contact me again. God bless!



Sincerely,



Tom A. Coburn, M.D.

United States Senator



TC: las

So...Senators, renown economists (Casey, Rogers, just to name 2), Pulitzer-nominated investigative journalists and people w common sense can all see that the RV theory is a full-on scam...but when they explain in clear English why it can't happen, they are either trying to prevent more investors from buying IQD, or they just don't have the right sources...LOL!!!  Meanwhile, people who supposedly HAVE the right sources, are either former (or current) felons, MLM hacks, or people who bring intel that's been confirmed, yet NEVER happens...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2015-08-13

Back to top Go down

email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 Empty Re: email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:56 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:
mike1401 wrote:
Just received this today after a two month wait on the response from him.  I am invested in dinar but this makes me wonder for the moment have I been taken.  You decide for your selfs.

February 8, 2012


Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma xxxxxxxxxxxx



Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxxxxx,



Thank you for writing me about the Iraqi Dinar. I am grateful for your encouraging words, and I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concerns. I also apologize for the delay in my response.



As you know, there are many rumors surrounding the "reevaluation" of the Iraqi Dinar, and potential windfall profits for any holders of the Dinar currency, including the U.S. government. I am afraid, however, the Dinar stories that are perpetuating are scams. The rumors are not founded.



In 2007, the Iraqi government announced the "Iraqi Currency Revaluation" project which would essentially drop three zeroes from the nominal value of bank notes. The project is in fact a redenomination, not a reevaluation of the currency, which means there is no "get rich quick" opportunity, and the value of the currency would not change. Essentially, this means that 1,000 IDQ (pre-redenomination) and 1 Dinar (post-redenomination) would have the same value. While this project was rumored to go into effect in late 2010, as of now, the Iraqi government has not begun the redenomination process. If you are interested, you can find more information here: http://tinyurl.com/3zuqsxq



Again, thank you for writing in. If you have any more questions, and need any clarification please do not hesitate to contact me again. God bless!



Sincerely,



Tom A. Coburn, M.D.

United States Senator



TC: las

So...Senators, renown economists (Casey, Rogers, just to name 2), Pulitzer-nominated investigative journalists and people w common sense can all see that the RV theory is a full-on scam...but when they explain in clear English why it can't happen, they are either trying to prevent more investors from buying IQD, or they just don't have the right sources...LOL!!!  Meanwhile, people who supposedly HAVE the right sources, are either former (or current) felons, MLM hacks, or people who bring intel that's been confirmed, yet NEVER happens...
:tup:

*****************
email response from my U.S. Senator from Oklahoma - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 24272
Join date : 2015-02-19

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum