Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Accountability... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Accountability...

+17
spirit144
DinarRon
Terbo56
pgo
nwrichard
PALMER01
dlusk1414
jahlives
CaptnJerry
therealbutterfly
cassidy2112
abby ann
ADMIN
debtfree
happywelshguy
Ponee
ibcraig0
21 posters

Go down

Accountability... Empty Accountability...

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:28 am

Last night as I was laying in bed a thought came to my mind. I was thinking about all that has been said here about Okie calling the RV last week and all the negative fallout that has been expressed over that. As I was thinking about that what follows is what came to my mind. Please keep in mind that I am not a religious person. I do not claim to even know who God is let alone pretend to understand what God wants. However, there are a few things that I feel very strongly about and what follows is one of them. I would ask that as you read this think about how Okie must feel after what happened last week and try to find it in your hearts to just let it go because I still believe firmly that he would not have called it like he did if he did not have a very good reason to do so and none of us knows what really happened and why he called it and why it did not happen.

Hello, my name is Accountability and I have some things to say. I hope you will listen with an open mind because what I want to say is intended for your benefit.

Throughout time I have been here with you humans working with you and trying to teach you about myself. I have been known by many names such as Karma, Fate, Destiny, Kismet, and many others. My only purpose is to return to each of you that which you have earned. What you receive from me can be either good or bad and it completely depends on you and what you do each moment of your life. Each time you are faced with a decision or a choice, how you choose to act in that moment determines what I will return to you. I am no respecter of persons, I have no favorites, I do not return anything to you that you have not earned. I do not use emotions in my work, and I guess you could say I am much like one of your computers in that I do not have the ability to experience emotions. I simply spend my time returning to each of you that which you have earned by your actions.

I am sure most of you have heard such terms as “Obey the Golden Rule”. What exactly is that “Golden Rule” that has been spoken of by so many over the years? Well, it says that you should treat others as you would like to have them treat you. That is a very good analogy of what I am trying to accomplish here. If each of you would remember this each time you act I think this would be a much different world for all to live in. If each time someone insults another, or teases, or bullies another they would first think about this and realize that they would not want to be treated in that manner perhaps they would stop before they act. The truth of the matter is that whether you want to believe that you will be visited with the exact same that you give out or not, you WILL receive exactly what you give. It may not be in an instant that you receive back what you have given, but rest assured, you WILL receive the same back.

If you give good, you will receive good. If you give bad, you will receive bad. It is as plain and simple as that and there are no variations. If you deceive another for gain, you will lose that which you gained and an equal amount again. So for example if you deceive someone and take from them $10 dollars eventually you will lose that $10 dollars and an additional $10 dollars. Now this may seem like a double return but it is not. You lose the amount you initially deceived to obtain and then you lose that amount again as your return for that act. This is the reason I have received so many negative observations such as, “Karma is a bi*ch”. Because when I return to you what you have given, if you have given something negative you will receive the initial negative and that same amount of negative once again as your return.

I am here talking to you today because I have noticed much discussion about certain acts of a few individuals and my name, Accountability, has been bandied about a time or two. This is what I have to say to you all today. It is not anyone’s responsibility to judge accountability but mine. To you all it would be best if you simply forgive all who wrong you and move forward with your lives because by allowing yourselves to feel those negative emotions, and express them publicly you are earning for yourselves a return by those acts. This is one of the most difficult lessons for humans to learn. At times when you have been wronged you feel justified in expressing your feelings and even demanding retribution for the wrong done to you. That is not your duty and when you do that you are earning a return equal to that which you are demanding. All of you have made mistakes, and when you make an error what do you feel and what do you want? You simply want to be forgiven of your error. You do not want to be told time and time again about your error. You do not want to be reminded of your error by all who have seen your error. You do not want to be judged for your error by your peers. You simply want to be forgiven so that you can move on with your life. Remember, you should always treat others the way you want to be treated. So even though you may feel justified in calling out the person who has wronged you and you feel justified in demanding retribution for that wrong, you must always remember what you would want if you had committed that wrong. None of you is perfect and you all make mistakes. Just remember that to forgive someone when they wrong you is only doing yourself the best good because the more you pursue the person who has wronged you and the more you demand retribution for that wrong, the more you will receive in return for all you are doing and demanding.

Never forget that I am always here. I never rest and I am always present logging everything each of you does and then returning that to you in equal amounts without prejudice but in the exact amount you have earned with your acts. My returns are ALWAYS fair because I am controlled by the Creator of all and I have no other option than to be fair in all my workings.

I leave you with this. If you want to live happy lives, just remember to always act in ways that you believe will give you the very best returns on your actions


Last edited by ibcraig0 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Take out spaces.)
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 pm

LOVE IT CRAIG !! Thanks!

*****************
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 pm

This is a great post, which I totally agree with and which I know is true, as it has happened to me in my younger days.

The result was not very pleasant.

I can only hope that members will fully understand what has been written and act accordingly.

Thank You for the post.

bounce

@ibcraig0 wrote:Last night as I was laying in bed a thought came to my mind. I was thinking about all that has been said here about Okie calling the RV last week and all the negative fallout that has been expressed over that. As I was thinking about that what follows is what came to my mind. Please keep in mind that I am not a religious person. I do not claim to even know who God is let alone pretend to understand what God wants. However, there are a few things that I feel very strongly about and what follows is one of them. I would ask that as you read this think about how Okie must feel after what happened last week and try to find it in your hearts to just let it go because I still believe firmly that he would not have called it like he did if he did not have a very good reason to do so and none of us knows what really happened and why he called it and why it did not happen.

Hello, my name is Accountability and I have some things to say. I hope you will listen with an open mind because what I want to say is intended for your benefit.

Throughout time I have been here with you humans working with you and trying to teach you about myself. I have been known by many names such as Karma, Fate, Destiny, Kismet, and many others. My only purpose is to return to each of you that which you have earned. What you receive from me can be either good or bad and it completely depends on you and what you do each moment of your life. Each time you are faced with a decision or a choice, how you choose to act in that moment determines what I will return to you. I am no respecter of persons, I have no favorites, I do not return anything to you that you have not earned. I do not use emotions in my work, and I guess you could say I am much like one of your computers in that I do not have the ability to experience emotions. I simply spend my time returning to each of you that which you have earned by your actions.

I am sure most of you have heard such terms as “Obey the Golden Rule”. What exactly is that “Golden Rule” that has been spoken of by so many over the years? Well, it says that you should treat others as you would like to have them treat you. That is a very good analogy of what I am trying to accomplish here. If each of you would remember this each time you act I think this would be a much different world for all to live in. If each time someone insults another, or teases, or bullies another they would first think about this and realize that they would not want to be treated in that manner perhaps they would stop before they act. The truth of the matter is that whether you want to believe that you will be visited with the exact same that you give out or not, you WILL receive exactly what you give. It may not be in an instant that you receive back what you have given, but rest assured, you WILL receive the same back.

If you give good, you will receive good. If you give bad, you will receive bad. It is as plain and simple as that and there are no variations. If you deceive another for gain, you will lose that which you gained and an equal amount again. So for example if you deceive someone and take from them $10 dollars eventually you will lose that $10 dollars and an additional $10 dollars. Now this may seem like a double return but it is not. You lose the amount you initially deceived to obtain and then you lose that amount again as your return for that act. This is the reason I have received so many negative observations such as, “Karma is a bi*ch”. Because when I return to you what you have given, if you have given something negative you will receive the initial negative and that same amount of negative once again as your return.

I am here talking to you today because I have noticed much discussion about certain acts of a few individuals and my name, Accountability, has been bandied about a time or two. This is what I have to say to you all today. It is not anyone’s responsibility to judge accountability but mine. To you all it would be best if you simply forgive all who wrong you and move forward with your lives because by allowing yourselves to feel those negative emotions, and express them publicly you are earning for yourselves a return by those acts. This is one of the most difficult lessons for humans to learn. At times when you have been wronged you feel justified in expressing your feelings and even demanding retribution for the wrong done to you. That is not your duty and when you do that you are earning a return equal to that which you are demanding. All of you have made mistakes, and when you make an error what do you feel and what do you want? You simply want to be forgiven of your error. You do not want to be told time and time again about your error. You do not want to be reminded of your error by all who have seen your error. You do not want to be judged for your error by your peers. You simply want to be forgiven so that you can move on with your life. Remember, you should always treat others the way you want to be treated. So even though you may feel justified in calling out the person who has wronged you and you feel justified in demanding retribution for that wrong, you must always remember what you would want if you had committed that wrong. None of you is perfect and you all make mistakes. Just remember that to forgive someone when they wrong you is only doing yourself the best good because the more you pursue the person who has wronged you and the more you demand retribution for that wrong, the more you will receive in return for all you are doing and demanding.

Never forget that I am always here. I never rest and I am always present logging everything each of you does and then returning that to you in equal amounts without prejudice but in the exact amount you have earned with your acts. My returns are ALWAYS fair because I am controlled by the Creator of all and I have no other option than to be fair in all my workings.

I leave you with this. If you want to live happy lives, just remember to always act in ways that you believe will give you the very best returns on your actions


Last edited by happywelshguy on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional comment)

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by debtfree Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:45 pm

He had his chance twice now to be correct. He should no better than to call something that was not 100% verified. No excuses. Im giving him a few more days, but after that he is off my list. I'm tired of being drug down this bumpy intel road. Especially since Okie is calling it. More people will be hurt if this is not true than you can imagine. As far as I'm concerned the credibility clock is about to run out on Okie and jonnywg. Hope I'm wrong, but Ive been saying I hope I'm wrong since Okie said last Dec that the Toyotas could not be unloaded from the ships in the harbor until it RVd. I guess the cars are still on the ship.

debtfree
New Member
New Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm

@debtfree ... Big Mike made a good "opinion" post that you might take a look at...

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t18441p25-something-to-think-about#120751

and then there is always the news...

http://www.changesxchange.com/

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Accountability... 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by happywelshguy Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 pm

This forum has been created for the purpose of providing and receiving information.

Many members wish to receive "All" information be it good or, bad.

With the greatest of respect to you, if your only looking for information that is 100% verified and correct, then you probably shouldn't be on this forum as information provided here, is being done so, through "Best Efforts" and may be erroneous.

If you want absolute 100% proven and correct information all you need to do is watch the News Channels - CBI - Dinar Banker - Forex and the Big 4 Banks.

There is no necessity of coming to a forum.

bounce



@debtfree wrote:He had his chance twice now to be correct. He should no better than to call something that was not 100% verified. No excuses. Im giving him a few more days, but after that he is off my list. I'm tired of being drug down this bumpy intel road. Especially since Okie is calling it. More people will be hurt if this is not true than you can imagine. As far as I'm concerned the credibility clock is about to run out on Okie and jonnywg. Hope I'm wrong, but Ive been saying I hope I'm wrong since Okie said last Dec that the Toyotas could not be unloaded from the ships in the harbor until it RVd. I guess the cars are still on the ship.

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Correct HWG! Thank you for your input!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:40 pm

debtfree no one can force you to feel one way or another and no one can force your free will to choose your actions. That is just the way things are and if you want to be angry at anyone you can do that.

After having raised 4 kids I can tell you that there have been plenty of times over the years that I made a statement to them based on information I had at the time and after all was said and done the initial statement I made to them either did not happen or was incorrect in some way. For example. One year I promised them a trip to Disneyland based on what I thought I was getting back on my taxes. What I didn't count on was that the tax laws had changed from the previous year and what I actually got turned out to be about half what I thought I would get. Needless to say my kids were not happy with me when I gave them the news. They did not know all the facts or reasons for my promise, nor for my having to delay the trip until I could sell a few things. All they knew was that it did not happen when I said and they were not happy.

We don't know what happened last week. All I know is that I have seen the dinar community become a lot more hostile over the past several months and a lot more demanding. Okie has seen this just as we have, and he had to know that if he made a statement like he did and it did not happen he was going to be held accountable for that. And yet, he made the claim. I just can't see him doing that unless he had some information that to him seemed set in stone. Obviously it wasn't or we would not be having this discussion so who knows what happened behind the scenes that stopped whatever it was that he saw. Whatever the reasons for what happened, we did not see the RV and I can understand how you feel, I felt that way too. But after thinking about it I have been able to move on and I feel so much better for having done that.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Mistakes Happen

Post by cassidy2112 Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I agree that everyone makes mistakes. That's no big deal. My hope is that the revalue happens, and the clients of mine that made me look into this two years ago, prosper from that event. I really am on the side of optimism and hope.

I am in the industry of finance and have information that others are not privy to. My only criticism is in the way the information is delivered. "Flying high in my 747...." It's a bit irresponsible. Yes, we get the "hidden meaning".

I posted for the first time on any message board the day he "called it". I didn't use abrasive language or harsh criticism. I simply wrote that there had in fact NOT been an In Country RV. I was immediately kicked off the site. My question is, "Is that really helping the people to give them inaccurate information?"

I was only trying to help....and I got kicked off.

I have more info if anyone is interested.(But I probably won't be allowed to stay)

cassidy2112
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 pm

@cassidy2112 wrote:I agree that everyone makes mistakes. That's no big deal. My hope is that the revalue happens, and the clients of mine that made me look into this two years ago, prosper from that event. I really am on the side of optimism and hope.

I am in the industry of finance and have information that others are not privy to. My only criticism is in the way the information is delivered. "Flying high in my 747...." It's a bit irresponsible. Yes, we get the "hidden meaning".

I posted for the first time on any message board the day he "called it". I didn't use abrasive language or harsh criticism. I simply wrote that there had in fact NOT been an In Country RV. I was immediately kicked off the site. My question is, "Is that really helping the people to give them inaccurate information?"

I was only trying to help....and I got kicked off.

I have more info if anyone is interested.(But I probably won't be allowed to stay)

I would love to hear whatever info you have. IF you want to share it publicly. If not, feel free to PM me Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:09 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@cassidy2112 wrote:I agree that everyone makes mistakes. That's no big deal. My hope is that the revalue happens, and the clients of mine that made me look into this two years ago, prosper from that event. I really am on the side of optimism and hope.

I am in the industry of finance and have information that others are not privy to. My only criticism is in the way the information is delivered. "Flying high in my 747...." It's a bit irresponsible. Yes, we get the "hidden meaning".

I posted for the first time on any message board the day he "called it". I didn't use abrasive language or harsh criticism. I simply wrote that there had in fact NOT been an In Country RV. I was immediately kicked off the site. My question is, "Is that really helping the people to give them inaccurate information?"

I was only trying to help....and I got kicked off.

I have more info if anyone is interested.(But I probably won't be allowed to stay)

I would love to hear whatever info you have. IF you want to share it publicly. If not, feel free to PM me Wink

DITTO!!!

CJ

*****************
Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!


Accountability... Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 991
Join date : 2011-10-10
Age : 51
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by jahlives Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Thank you for your post and your perspective.

This situation reminds me of the old saying, Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice, shame on me. I don't hold any ill feelings against any of these guys, but I do have the wisdom to use their past behavior and outcomes as a gauge for how I react to their information. I like coming to this site, b/c I don't have time to go out and harvest news and I appreciate having a safe place to plant my thoughts on this dinar speculation and other subjects of interest. As an extra bonus, I get the opportunity to give and to get encouragement when needed. That being said, I don't have to trust Okie or any one else, in order to visit this site. I don't trust doctors, but you best believe, if I get ill beyond what I can handle, I will visit one. After multiple bad experiences, I don't trust attorneys, but there are some situations that warrant the use of one.

Whether one is a religious person or not, we should all be able to agree that there are certain universal laws that we should follow, especially when interacting with other people AND definitely if those people look to you for direction. This latest debaucle of making a 100% it's done call of the RV took on a life of its own and in my opinion, it is more about the manner in which it was delivered than the fact that we have no evidence of its occurrence. There were comments made by Bulldog and Okie that Dinar Banker was no longer selling dinar; that other intel providers were several days late with their information on the RV; that just like Jesus stated on the cross IT IS FINISHED; that the rate would definitely show on a particular day; etc. Seriously? The way that this series of messages was delivered is how the momentum was gained on this go round of IT IS FINISHED. Some people were offended (specifically other rumtel providers) and others were astounded.

I wish that folks would stop viewing this IQD situation like we deal with the stories of the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. Nobody has ever seen either of them, but you can bet your next paycheck on the fact that when the RI/RV occurs, everyone who desires to do so can see evidence that it occurred. If one is going to make the assertion that the RV occurred, with certainty, what does one stand to lose by waiting until the evidence of its occurrence is publicly displayed? Surely, we are all past the point of being impressed with information that only one or two people are privy to. Surely, we are not trying to get some type of ego boost from being the first to call and publicly announce the RV. Haven't we been here before - repeatedly?

As people of the Only Wise God, we are to be sober-minded, rational, and careful not to cause our brothers and sisters to stumble. I will forgive, but it would behoove me not to forget or I leave myself vulnerable to the same violation again. There is no excuse for irresponsibility. Where is the honor in continuing the same behavior, knowing that the potential exists for the information that you were provided to be wrong?
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up on wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Wait!

The bible says that wisdom is to be valued far above rubies. It would do us all well to pray for skillful and Godly wisdom as we progress in this journey. Peace & Blessings!

*****************
LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by dlusk1414 Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Loved the post. Thank you IBCraig0
dlusk1414
dlusk1414
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-07-08
Location : OOM of Course

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by jahlives Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

@cassidy2112 wrote:I have more info if anyone is interested.(But I probably won't be allowed to stay)

----
Count me in!

*****************
LOVE IS MY RELIGION ❤ WE ARE ONE!

COME DINAR RI/RV, NOW!!! :farao:
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by PALMER01 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Bring that info. Please.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 1059
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 101
Location : ABOVE GROUND

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by cassidy2112 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised to still be able to communicate.

I was frustrated a few days ago when I was so suddenly dismissed from the forum. I don't know who makes those decisions, but I believe the person who kicked me off typed, "Get to stepping". I don't know if that is in line with the sites Common Practices and Procedures.

I'm willing to share information with anyone interested in a realistic and respectful discussion. There is, amongst the finance world's insiders, a reason to be excited, or at least interested, in this foreign currency.

I'm going to let it rest for the night, and see what tomorrow brings. I'm interested to see if I'm able to continue the discussion. I think I'm Shell Shocked!Smile


Last edited by cassidy2112 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling error.)

cassidy2112
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 47
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by nwrichard Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 pm

I have already forgiven Okie. That doesn't mean I don't want to hear his explanation should he choose to give it and it doesn't mean I will listen to any of his financial advice post RV. At this point I feel if he can't get the actual RV correct after two tries his advice for post RV projects won't fare any better. I will have only one chance to keep what I gain from this RV and I will not take advice from someone with such a poor proven track record. That being said, I will still hear what he has to say and do my own due diligence. Just because I won't trust his advice post RV doesn't mean he many not have something good to offer, it just means I won't jump in just on his recommendation.

Oh yes, please bring on the info. Public or otherwise.
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 144
Join date : 2011-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by pgo Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Cassidy, Looks as though a number of us would like to hear your information. Hope you will feel comfortable bringing it to the many of us publicly, if not, please PM me also.
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-05
Location : Florida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Cassidy2112- Maybe what you had said was taken the wrong way, or how what you said was worded-Sometimes people mean things a little differently in their minds than when it is put into type- Try wording your thoughts a little differently, and see how that works- You may surprise yourself-Just a little help, that's all-And by all means, any information that you may have will be appreciated in this forum,as long as it is genuine-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by DinarRon Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:40 pm

I wish everyone would go easy on Okie. I for one want to thank him and this website for being here for us and I want to THANK Okie for keeping me alive. His calling of the RV a couple of times really got my blood to flowing, thus flushing out my arteries and veins!!!! THANKS OKIE!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!

DinarRon
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by spirit144 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 pm

[ibcraigo] and [jahlives] very good post. I thank you both for the perspectives in both post. There are words that I can ponder on and better me. Accountability... 3079029344
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by takeoff Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

It is great the NSA has stepped in. Amazes me that other sites were not given the same orders.

takeoff
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 59
Join date : 2012-02-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by Horizon Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:11 am

ibcraig0....Thank you...very good words to remind us of....☀

*****************
Accountability... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Accountability... 7_6_8
 
 Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 4683
Join date : 2011-10-16
Age : 61
Location : The South

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Accoutability

Post by donnyc2919 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 am

None of these gurus are accountable. When I read posts from gurus like John Greenhalgh talking about scuff codes and getting his jet ready it's just laughable. How does a winemaker, scooter salesman, and part time golf teacher in St. Catharines, Ontario really know what is going on with confidential information concerning the UST and bank screens all over the US. I mean seriously!! If 90% of the information they provide is wrong then I would rather they say nothing. I think others would agree. Tony Renfrow and Dan Atkinson? Has anyone seen the complaints against these guys on the internet? It's all over the place. I sat in on a conference call with Fresh and some guy called Wang Dang and the guy can barely read off of his cue cards. I'm supposed to believe that he knows what Shabbibi is doing in Iraq? Now I hear that Wang Dang is going off and starting his own site. Here is another converstion from another site that I read pretty much sums up what I'm talking about:

[andy5252] too many people have given out false dates and hurt too many people in the past, we are very close now
[TERRYK] THAT’S NOT MUCH INTEL
[TERRYK] ANYONE CAN SAY WITHIN 10 DAYS
[TERRYK] WE’VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS

Using the excuse "We are not wrong it's the information that's wrong" does not fly. If you use that in business you would surely fail and be fired. I realize that this investment is speculative but the manner in which information is being shared is way out of line. It's one thing to share what you may have heard as rumor but to make crazy predictions with crazy rates and then disappearing for the sake of national security when everything is wrong is just ridiculous. When you make outrageous statements and predictions and when they don't come through then don't hide. I'd rather hear them say they made it all up because they wanted to tell people something that would make them feel better. Man up people and be honest. I don't think that it is too much to ask. I'm sure that God would agree.

I apologize if you guys deem this as being too negative. All I have ever expected was the truth. Information may not always be accurate but if certain people are going to call themselves gurus then they have to be willing to make themselves accountable, especially when they are wrong. When they say something right all of these guys are first in line to get the credit. Guys when you're wrong and in many cases wrong by a longshot, be prepared to face the consequences. When you say something is happening tommorow and 3 month later it still hasn't happened don't sit there and be offended that people are negative. What do you really expect? Lastly, all of you Gurus please learn how to spell. When I try to read posts pertaining to confidential bank information or behind the scenes meetings in the Middle East with the spelling at a third grade level, it's quite embarrassing. I'm sure that I will be kicked off after this post but it's time someone stood up and posted the truth.

donnyc2919
New Member
New Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am

Here's a new concept-Try thinking about how AND what you say before you say it,because it will save others alot of grief-Don't paint for people a wall of color that you do not like yourself-:o
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by abby ann Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:53 am

TERBO, GREAT THOUGHTS!!!THANK YOU I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WE MISSED YOU!!!YOUR GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM!!!!Accountability... 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by mmaster Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Accountability begins with ourselves.

mmaster
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by Terbo56 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Indeed, mmaster, indeed it does,because if it doesn't begin with us, then where would it end with anyone else?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 13675
Join date : 2011-06-18
Age : 65
Location : Central Florida-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accountability... Empty Re: Accountability...

Post by happywelshguy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 pm

I understand what you are stating, but please give consideration to the following:

I'm assuming that your an adult and can be responsible for your own actions and decisions.

Many members wish to receive "All" information be it good or, bad.

With the greatest of respect to you, if your only looking for information that is 100% verified and correct, then you probably shouldn't be on this forum, as information provided here, is being done so, through "Best Efforts" and may be erroneous.

If you want absolute 100% proven and correct information all you need to do is watch the News Channels - CBI - Dinar Banker - Forex and the Big 4 Banks.

There is no necessity of coming to a forum.

I believe that it's quite improper for you to make public the names of any information provider, contravening their Personal Privacy, without receiving permision, to do so.

Tony and Dan's information is one of "Public Record," but not so of other person (s)

bounce

@donnyc2919 wrote:None of these gurus are accountable. When I read posts from gurus like John Greenhalgh talking about scuff codes and getting his jet ready it's just laughable. How does a winemaker, scooter salesman, and part time golf teacher in St. Catharines, Ontario really know what is going on with confidential information concerning the UST and bank screens all over the US. I mean seriously!! If 90% of the information they provide is wrong then I would rather they say nothing. I think others would agree. Tony Renfrow and Dan Atkinson? Has anyone seen the complaints against these guys on the internet? It's all over the place. I sat in on a conference call with Fresh and some guy called Wang Dang and the guy can barely read off of his cue cards. I'm supposed to believe that he knows what Shabbibi is doing in Iraq? Now I hear that Wang Dang is going off and starting his own site. Here is another converstion from another site that I read pretty much sums up what I'm talking about:

[andy5252] too many people have given out false dates and hurt too many people in the past, we are very close now
[TERRYK] THAT’S NOT MUCH INTEL
[TERRYK] ANYONE CAN SAY WITHIN 10 DAYS
[TERRYK] WE’VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS

Using the excuse "We are not wrong it's the information that's wrong" does not fly. If you use that in business you would surely fail and be fired. I realize that this investment is speculative but the manner in which information is being shared is way out of line. It's one thing to share what you may have heard as rumor but to make crazy predictions with crazy rates and then disappearing for the sake of national security when everything is wrong is just ridiculous. When you make outrageous statements and predictions and when they don't come through then don't hide. I'd rather hear them say they made it all up because they wanted to tell people something that would make them feel better. Man up people and be honest. I don't think that it is too much to ask. I'm sure that God would agree.

I apologize if you guys deem this as being too negative. All I have ever expected was the truth. Information may not always be accurate but if certain people are going to call themselves gurus then they have to be willing to make themselves accountable, especially when they are wrong. When they say something right all of these guys are first in line to get the credit. Guys when you're wrong and in many cases wrong by a longshot, be prepared to face the consequences. When you say something is happening tommorow and 3 month later it still hasn't happened don't sit there and be offended that people are negative. What do you really expect? Lastly, all of you Gurus please learn how to spell. When I try to read posts pertaining to confidential bank information or behind the scenes meetings in the Middle East with the spelling at a third grade level, it's quite embarrassing. I'm sure that I will be kicked off after this post but it's time someone stood up and posted the truth.

*****************
"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 774
Join date : 2011-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum