Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here

+2
MiddleClassMaiden
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Empty Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:14 am

Geezer dude go back to bed and roll off the other side...then go get a cup of coffee and come back and tell me good morning ..... Very Happy

(in response to an earlier post, now not up for public inspection lol )

Last edited by ponee on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Empty Re: Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 am

Good Morning Ponee... what a WONDERFUL day to see the hand of God move and create overwhelming BLESSINGS and ABUNDANCE for HIS honor and glory! You are so special... I appreciate your balance and resolve... Have a great day! THIS is the day the LORD has made... there'll be lots of rejoicing in it! ...from my heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Empty Re: Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:Good Morning Ponee... what a WONDERFUL day to see the hand of God move and create overwhelming BLESSINGS and ABUNDANCE for HIS honor and glory! You are so special... I appreciate your balance and resolve... Have a great day! THIS is the day the LORD has made... there'll be lots of rejoicing in it! ...from my heart... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
Good Morning MiddleClassMaiden! I am delighted to share this new day of new beginnings with you! And thank you for those kind words. It IS going to be a day blessed abundance and I am happy to be here with all of you. Whatever the day may bring, I appreciate the gift to be alive to be part of it!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 am

Good morning Ponee... Haven't seen you in a while... Hope all is well and you have an easy day!!! Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Coffee-machine

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 am

Hello CJ, awe it is nice to be noticed... or noticed that I wasn't around . That is sweet. Things have been a bit hectic lately. But, I will pop in as much as possible. Seems like we have a new wave of new posters! Hope we are all getting along ... LOL. Have a wonderful day Captain!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:36 am

Good Morning it feels good to see all of you....I have missed you all so much....I have been working on my addiction to OOM:roll: Had to go back to the real world and work a litttle bit more...make those $$$ ....I have to divide my time up more!!!!! Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2859867778

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 am

Yes, isn't that the truth Horizon! Me too. I must get my business off the ground or I am going to be in deep DOO DOO. Ha! Where is that cat anyway????

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

Hi everyone!
"Whatever the day may bring, I appreciate the gift to be alive to be part of it!"
You and me both ponee!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:03 am

Speaking of which time to get my rear in gear and make some more dineros. Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2859867778

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2805820865  Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2805820865  Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2805820865  Off topic - SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT allowed here 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:06 am

coffee beans and dineros...a winning combination Kevin Smile

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum