Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here

+19
top_gun
aksafeone
CaptnJerry
Kevind53
botho
Ponee
TNman
raidernick
1alaskan
clayf
his4evr2c
GoodGosh
spirit144
revenuerog
lescu
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
geezer
fang2
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  Empty Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:36 pm

What are you not reading anything like the news. Good Lord.
fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  Empty Re: Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here

Post by geezer Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 pm

@fang2 wrote:What are you not reading anything like the news. Good Lord.
fang2
WHY ARE YOU HARRASSING ME? IVE SAID NOTHING TO YOU.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  Empty Re: Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Sorry geezer, I was not referring to you, actually I was talking to Elvishd1

fang2. You are getting a little cranky, though no malice intend. Sorry

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

SORRY JUST MAKES ME SICK TO THINK IVE HAD A STROKE OVER THIS STUPID INVESTMENT.
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 pm

@geezer wrote:SORRY JUST MAKES ME SICK TO THINK IVE HAD A STROKE OVER THIS STUPID INVESTMENT.

And you are about to have another with how much you are stressin out over this. Maybe its better for you to just stick the dinar in a box and forget about it for now and just go on living life like you never heard of it. And then just wait for the emails its over. It wont get you as upset seeing stuff you dont like or how long its taking. And NO, I am not saying this to be rude or anythin, its just I have seen people get overly worked up over this and its best to take a break before something worse happens. Would be nice if you were around to enjoy whatever the outcome is, dontcha think?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm

that's okay Geezer. I know how you feel. I been having heart problems also over this mess. It is either going to kill us or make us peaceful. Hopefully the latter. I just don't know anymore either, but I must stick it out,to the end, wha ever it may be. God love you and me too.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm

TRB, That is a little much of a statement don't ya think!! Just because you are a butterfly and don't have a care in the world you can just dismiss people feelings like they can just roll off a duck's back. You are about the rudest person anyone in dinarland would want to encounter. Enuff said.

fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:25 pm

@fang2 wrote:TRB, That is a little much of a statement don't ya think!! Just because you are a butterfly and don't have a care in the world you can just dismiss people feelings like they can just roll off a duck's back. You are about the rudest person anyone in dinarland would want to encounter. Enuff said.

fang2

Are you kidding me? I just told the guy to take a break before it kills him, because I actually CARE. So that makes me rude and dismissive? Uhm... ok then. I was just about to tell you the same thing that I dont want to see you get stressed out and hurt over this, but I guess since I am so rude and uncaring, I wont bother....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

FANG2 DONT GET YOUR SELF IN TROUBLE OVER ME ..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

TRB SEE HOW IT FEELS TO GET UNDER SOMEONES SKIN ? THE THING WITH YOU IS YOU KEEP TWISTING WHILE YOUR UNDER THERE... OK IM DONE GOOD NIGHT!

Last edited by geezer on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:29 pm

It was your tone of voice, you have to be careful on line sometime it is taken a different way, it is hard to concern sometimes.

fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm

@fang2 wrote:It was your tone of voice, you have to be careful on line sometime it is taken a different way, it is hard to concern sometimes.

fang2

I guess its how you read it. Its hard to tell tone on posts sadly. But I honestly meant it for him and for you. I have seen people too stressed out and have major health issues over this stuff and it makes me sad (yes geezer, I have a heart) and I hate to see anyone go thru that. I have seen people kill themselves over the rumors too and it just breaks my heart to see people get so caught up in it that they get lost. I myself took a break a few years back because it was just too much with all else that was going on and it was just distracting. So I figured I would just wait for the calls and emails when it was over. It helped ease the stress alot when I did that too. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Are we at it again?

Please, put your hands in the air... and take three steps away from the computer!

Love you guys but I left a similar "tone" this morning with a head ache...

and came back to another one...

When its all said and done, there is nothing that we can LEARN or COMMENT on that will influence the outcome... we wait

:|

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Thank you for caring, Some of us need it in a layman's words. Thank you for responding. It's all good , carry on, and I really do mean that.

Love all, Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lescu Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

May I ask what the "NSA" is that Okie spoke of just now, saying he will NO LONGER be able to post anything until it RVs.

I don't understand who NSA is that has a power to tell him to stop posting in his own site! Thanks for info!
lescu
lescu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@fang2 wrote:It was your tone of voice, you have to be careful on line sometime it is taken a different way, it is hard to concern sometimes.

fang2

I guess its how you read it. Its hard to tell tone on posts sadly. But I honestly meant it for him and for you. I have seen people too stressed out and have major health issues over this stuff and it makes me sad (yes geezer, I have a heart) and I hate to see anyone go thru that. I have seen people kill themselves over the rumors too and it just breaks my heart to see people get so caught up in it that they get lost. I myself took a break a few years back because it was just too much with all else that was going on and it was just distracting. So I figured I would just wait for the calls and emails when it was over. It helped ease the stress alot when I did that too. :-)

DAT BE MO BETTA!!! ATTA GIRL! (guess or posts crossed in mid cyber space)

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 pm

@lescu wrote:May I ask what the "NSA" is that Okie spoke of just now, saying he will NO LONGER be able to post anything until it RVs.

I don't understand who NSA is that has a power to tell him to stop posting in his own site! Thanks for info!

Dont know... have not spoke with him.. but NSA stands for National Security Agency...

or No strings attached

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Miske, We love you, yes we are being good, you can count on us. Everything is under control LOL.

I love you Miskebam.

Fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lescu Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:45 pm

I was reading Okies last post, can someone tell me what "NSA" stands for, Okie says he will no longer post because the NSA has requested he stop ALL posting until this RVs.

Thanks for input!
lescu
lescu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:47 pm

BULLDOG75/OKIE REPORT

Bulldog75:THE PREVIOUS INFO WE HAVE GIVEN IS UP TO DATE AND ACCURATE FROM OUR RESEARCH & SOURCES, IMHO. 6PM CST: OKIE & BULLDOG75 REPORT: THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (NSA) HAS ASKED US TO CEASE POSTING UNTIL THIS EVENT IS OVER. WE ARE HONORING THEIR REQUEST. WE WILL CONTINUE POSTING LATER UPON THE "ACTIVATION OF THE RV". WE WILL BE HERE TO ANNOUNCE AND CELEBRATE THE "ACTIVATION" WITH YOU UPON IT'S OCCURRENCE. WE WILL BE HERE FOR PRAYER PARTICIPATION. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Trb, maybe it's the blue ink. Thanks for your kind response. LOL, We are okay!!!!!

fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

NSA..National Security Agency

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

@fang2 wrote:Miske, We love you, yes we are being good, you can count on us. Everything is under control LOL.

I love you Miskebam.

Fang2

awww.. thanks for the love... back atcha!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:09 pm

@fang2 wrote:Trb, maybe it's the blue ink. Thanks for your kind response. LOL, We are okay!!!!!

fang2

LOL!! Ok I will post in purple when I am being caring and nice then, So its easy to figure me out. HAHHAHA!!!!! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:16 pm

HaHaHaHa, You know it does seem make a difference.LOL. Who would have thought!!!!
Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part. Fly, you go butterfly. Best wishes.

Love, fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:17 pm

@fang2 wrote:HaHaHaHa, You know it does seem make a difference.LOL. Who would have thought!!!!
Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part. Fly, you go butterfly. Best wishes.

Love, fang2

NO worries at all! Glad you realised I wasnt being mean lol!!! Hugs and hope you have less stress too Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Thank you, and I hope you have a very peaceful night.
Love, fang2
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:19 pm

[MISKE!!! MISKE!!!! AND YOU WANT US NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!!! I AM LMAO!!! SITTING ON MY LIPS, TWISTING MY TONGUE AND NOW MY GUMS ARE SHOWING!!! LORD HELP ME PLEASE!!! IM BEING GOOD!! PONEE HELP!!!! NSA NOW!!Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  858978640 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  858978640 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  761671673 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  761671673
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:25 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@geezer wrote:SORRY JUST MAKES ME SICK TO THINK IVE HAD A STROKE OVER THIS STUPID INVESTMENT.

And you are about to have another with how much you are stressin out over this. Maybe its better for you to just stick the dinar in a box and forget about it for now and just go on living life like you never heard of it. And then just wait for the emails its over. It wont get you as upset seeing stuff you dont like or how long its taking. And NO, I am not saying this to be rude or anythin, its just I have seen people get overly worked up over this and its best to take a break before something worse happens. Would be nice if you were around to enjoy whatever the outcome is, dontcha think?

Well said TRB ..... Geezer you are no more stressed or agitated or anxious than anyone else so how about a pomegranate for better health and you can relax while you peel out the seeds. No kidding it will do you a WORLD of GOOD!
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:31 pm

:flower: IM TAKING A BREAK TOO!! I'LL BE BACK, IN THE MEAN TIME SHALOM!!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:32 pm

IM WATCHING THE ZOOKEEPER, GOOD MOVIE!! GN OMM
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

HI AGAIN! Folks we got to align with our dreams. IT IS important to support each other in the attainment of that. The negative and condescending bloggers really need to realize that this is happening.... RIGHT NOW!

And on a further note to those negative, bashing and inappropriate bloggers - who will you be in your life post RV???? It would be a simple bet to say that nothing (even though you will have the money) will ever satisfy you. NO ONE will ever satisfy you so while you are sitting and key punching your schtuff perhaps an inner inventory is required here because if you don't, you will be one of the ones who ends up either super rich and miserable or lost everything post RV due to reactive and inappropriate decisions.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Miskebam:

You know me I accidentally called NSA gestapo. Dinarmama thought I was calling Okie it ;You can check the Transcripts. 3 times I tried to correct the statement. Yet I got Kicked off The Chat Channel!

I tried to find out what was going on (Blah) Please Reinstate HIS2Bless I am one of Okies and Yawl's biggest Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I can only go to public wifi to get on chat .Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  1261280965

Again I apologize miscommunication... We got kicked off before we could clarify :( Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  858978640 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  437791839 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2474380249 please don't let it be permanent....

Reinstate ReInstate :cheers: Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3091836158 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  1815401988 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  576492484 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2474380249 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3151798102 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3151798102 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3151798102 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3151798102 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3151798102

Last edited by his4evr2c on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Begging)

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 pm

or No strings attached You have that right..........REINSTATE,,REINSTATE,,REINSTATE
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm

@his4evr2c wrote:Miskebam:

You know me I accidentally called NSA gestapo. Dinarmama thought I was calling Okie it ;You can check the Transcripts. 3 times I tried to correct the statement. Yet I got Kicked off The Chat Channel!

I tried to find out what was going on (Blah) Please Reinstate HIS2Bless I am one of Okies and Yawl's biggest Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I can only go to public wifi to get on chat .Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  1261280965

Again I apologize miscommunication... We got kicked off before we could clarify :( please don't let it be permanent....

Kicks are for 24 hours, but I just asked them to clear the kicks manually... give it a bit, and try again...

Thanks his4evr2c... Dont dispair Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

@spirit144 wrote:[MISKE!!! MISKE!!!! AND YOU WANT US NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!!! I AM LMAO!!! SITTING ON MY LIPS, TWISTING MY TONGUE AND NOW MY GUMS ARE SHOWING!!! LORD HELP ME PLEASE!!! IM BEING GOOD!! PONEE HELP!!!! NSA NOW!!Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  3973136183 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  858978640 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  858978640 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  761671673 Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  761671673

Thank you so much for breaking a sweat trying to be good, you will be blessed for it someday! Im so proud! lol!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Dont know... have not spoke with him.. but NSA stands for National Security Agency...

or "No strings attached"

No stings attached, now what other blogs have you been on? Uhmmmmmmm????????

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:08 am

/smiles/icon_sad.gif" alt="Sad" lo

Kicks are for 24 hours, but I just asked them to clear the kicks manually... give it a bit, and try again...

Thanks his4evr2c... Dont dispair Miskebam: Thank you !I will not Tease again /Oh let me Clarify I will not type a Gestapo comment again! Back to my 1 way communication forum : Relieved & Peaceful... (so Glad my 70+ Mom doesn't know) lol Good Job yawl. uh how do we get any info now? punchline lol Carrier Pigeon? Joke 8o)

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 am

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@fang2 wrote:Trb, maybe it's the blue ink. Thanks for your kind response. LOL, We are okay!!!!!

fang2

LOL!! Ok I will post in purple when I am being caring and nice then, So its easy to figure me out. HAHHAHA!!!!! Smile

Just post to me in RED because you're TRB!
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

How in the world did this get so far off the subject? The ORIGINAL post was a great scenario of what I think is exactly what is happening. I was so caught up in the post that I was thinking this was being presented as the gospel truth, and it may be.

I read two other posts by Cowboy that was shown in here a couple of days ago. They were outstanding posts. I hope to see more of this person's work.

Here RV, Here. Come on RV. Come here boy. Come on RV. When I get my next dog, I'm going to name him RV so I can call for RV everyday. ( Like I don't already).
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 am

guess you didnt like my post ..
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:45 am

Sorry Geezer, you can't go and throw poo on every thread. Did you go get that coffee? And where is my " good morning"?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by botho Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:47 am

would say if you are so unhappy with what Okie and Bulldog say don's read their posts or if you continue to read them stop the negative stuff. Thanks Okie and Bulldog will read all you post as most know that you both care very much for all of us. THANKS

botho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 am

good morning ponee im sorry hehehe ill be good heheheheheh Twisted Evil
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 am

Good morning Geezer Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:50 am

@botho wrote:would say if you are so unhappy with what Okie and Bulldog say don's read their posts or if you continue to read them stop the negative stuff. Thanks Okie and Bulldog will read all you post as most know that you both care very much for all of us. THANKS
for what lies you are soooo gulible ... and get some stars under your belt before you talk to me ...newby ...
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 am

MY DOG JUST WISPERED TO ME THAT HE WAS HAVEING A DRINK WITH SHABBS AND THE CBI AND SAID THE RV WOULD HAPPEN AT .......... ON THIS DAY WE WILL ALL BE CONFUSED . lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 am

@geezer wrote:
@botho wrote:would say if you are so unhappy with what Okie and Bulldog say don's read their posts or if you continue to read them stop the negative stuff. Thanks Okie and Bulldog will read all you post as most know that you both care very much for all of us. THANKS
for what lies you are soooo gulible ... and get some stars under your belt before you talk to me ...newby ...

Didnt look to me like he was addressing you personally but all those that were complaining about okie and bulldog. Second, he has been here longer than you, so he isnt a newbie compared to you. Wink Hope the coffee is making you happier today.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  Empty Off topic space cowboy chatter

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:06 am

Maybe we should make it decaf today.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 am

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  Coffee10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2805820865  Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2805820865  Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2805820865  Off topic space cowboy chatter allowed here  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum