Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

JUST ONE MANS OPINION DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

JUST ONE MANS OPINION

+4
freebird
1alaskan
Ponee
crawdaddy2x22
8 posters

Go down

JUST ONE MANS OPINION Empty JUST ONE MANS OPINION

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 pm

I miss the way this site was just a few days ago. Even though we all ripped on them, I miss roesy bringing info from all the other sites. I miss the bank stories even though I thought most of them were full of crap. I liked this site because I felt I was getting all the info, good and bad. Most of us are smart enough the seperate the junk from the real stuff, but it was fun reading and comennting on the crazy stuff. This is an emotional investment with ups and downs all of us feel the need to vent at times. If we can't vent on crazy intel we are going to vent on each other. Its just human nature and I think that might be what has been happening the last couple days here.

You can only read so many posts about eating widgets or people defending their position on way it is going to lop before it gets old. Miske and AJ do a great job bringing the news to us and they have my thanks for that. For most of us its hard to comment on a news article. Frankly I'm not smart enough to understand it all and the few times I've posted questions I didn't get answers. Most of the news threads only last a couple of hours, not many post to them, but when I posted " where is okie" it lasted more then 2 days.

I liked the friendly, even heated banter we had. Not counting what happened last weds-sunday, but before that it seemed like everyone did too.

I know I'm in the minority, but like I said one mans opinion!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JUST ONE MANS OPINION Empty Re: JUST ONE MANS OPINION

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:02 pm

No, I think there are many who feel the same. But those few bad apples, unfortunately, make it difficult...

I have always said I am here for the joy of the ride. The people, the fun, the conversations, the sharing ... the good the bad. I LOVE OOM!!!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:14 pm

The problem lies with the members who get so over heated to abuse other members or try to insite problems, that members never see due to the work of the admin/mods.

It makes it difficult for admin/mods to enjoy the site when the first thing they have to do is see who had gone past the normal and not be able to read the new posts trying to learn something, no, just get to babysit, but now, with tougher rules in place the troublesome ones will weed themselves out.

Better for all.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by freebird Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Okay, I'll say it. So where is Okie? Rolling Eyes

freebird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

I think it's pretty clear that a week after Okie's pronouncement, the RV is once again dead as a doornail.

I do not blame Okie or any of the mods nor any other guru (well, except maybe Med and a few others) for their reporting. I think the fact is that they are being fed bad info on a daily basis. I would like to see them say as much but I doubt they will as they have to keep the channels open just in case they get some valid info at some point.

As to where the RV actually is, I think that all the holdups for now are down to the deeds of evil people; be they Obama, Soros, The Bushes, Clinton's, LaGarde, et al, they are trying to hold this thing off as long as they can. No other explanation seems plausible, unless you really believe the entire world is being held up by the internal political wranglings of some third world sand dune country. I don't.

Just my 10c worth - db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

My thanks does go out the the mods who certainly have a very tough job. I know we can't have it both ways, but I wish we could. I just saw dinarling sign off and I hope he comes back.An the other end of the scale I havn't seen happywelshguy in a while either. While I didn't always agree with him, I certainly respected him and miss his posts. Thats what made me feel at home here, all views debated openly like a big family. It just feels cold and sterile in here now.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm

WELL DONE CRAWDADDY.GLAD SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Ya, I know, you are missing the PONEE interaction aren't you !!! UH huh UH huh ! Oh sorry, just passing thru and wanted to throw my 2 neighs in!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Wish you could have it both ways too, but its too difficult...

sorry it feels cold and sterile... we do our best to make it warm :(

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

I miss everybody. It seems like a ghost town up in here!!!!lol
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

I personally did enjoy reading the various guru intel postings and the back and forth that often times resulted.
Right or wrong I wanted to (and still do) present an alternate opinion based on news releases - primarily from the CBI and it's agents and whenever I felt it was needed, to point out why I believed the intel from the 'other side' was in error.
I never intend nor intended to attack anyone personally, but only on the issues they present - hopefully in a somewhat respectful way.
I will miss that on this site, but perhaps that will continue (at least somewhat) on the CXC site. Will just have to see how it goes over there.

Also, I do agree with all that Crawdaddy said at the top.
I still plan to peek here often, but will try to avoid the back and forth and save it for CXC.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum