Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Now this is good to read.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Now this is good to read.

+17
sunstarhb
topspin2
davidpg
zonepirate
PrudenceArt
aksafeone
hithere
therealbutterfly
trunks7
clayf
readysetrv
mmaster
sandwedge
mustlovedogs
ADMIN
Blexum
Why why why
21 posters

Go down

Now this is good to read.  Empty Now this is good to read.

Post by Why why why Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 am

* stephenk (RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE): PTR 2/6/12
February 6th, 2012 06:56 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE.. FOLLOW THE “GREEN MONEY” NOT THE “GREEN SCREENS” HIGHLANDER, SCOOTER, ENOCH, PATRIOT, PROTEUS AND ENORSTE CONFERENCE CALL COMPLETELY DEBUNKED ALL OF THE RECENT RV RUMTEL PUT OUT THERE BY THE DINAR GURU’S…

THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE!!!! ERBIL IS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED AND MINISTERS ARE NOT FULLY SEATED. ALL THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE GAZETTE when it’s DONE…UNTIL THEN..NO GO!!! —————— PREVIOUS POST WORTH MENTIONING…

Interesting e-mail received … Just the facts, ma’am … If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV’d twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don’t know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don’t shoot me……

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate… I am sure your intel does know what it is…. NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now…. Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues …read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable…. Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it….. Let’s all take a guess???? Banks have the proceedures of the cash out…. they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec…. where is the proof… that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out…

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names….

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it……How many of you set up trusts, LLC’S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD’s because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor….. But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it “all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait”,,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC’s are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs’s under different handles….. shame you can’t see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Let's get this RV over before everyone goes coo coo...

Why why why

Back to top Go down

Now this is good to read.  Empty Re: Now this is good to read.

Post by Blexum Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

THE BEST POST TO DATE. Everybody is a bit fed up with the drama queens who for whatever reason enjoy leading desperate dinar holders to the pinacle and then pulling their feet out from under them. But the absolute worst that they do is bringing God into their triades. God isn't interested in rich people in case you don't remember. Why would he be on the gooroo's side in this? He doesn't torture peoples emotions with false information either. So please leave Him out of it.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 am

THREAD WARNING:

Im going to leave this...

Am asking that NO GURU names... NONE be brought up in this...

This is the type of post that can go south quickly... but I am going see if we can stick to the rules... and have rational discussion...

Rules are located at the bottom left of the web site:

Worth mentioning now:
► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:38 am

Great post! Everyone please use the sense you were given, when deciphering all information, rumors, "intel" etc!

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:57 am

Miskebam - I don't think this will go south quickly. This person said it the way it is, and I believe a very high percetage of the OOM members will agree with this post 100%. I agree with Blexum that this is the best post to date. I think this StephenK hit the head on the nail with every point mentioned.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 am

Miskebam is right ! Please no negativity. We are all wanting the same thing and with a moving target, it can be a difficult thing to pin it down. The glass is half full, not half empty. Lets be thankfull we are hearing things about our investment which will eventually bring us to an expected end. We are blessed and should be thankfull to those who try so hard to bring us info (even though things change constantly).
Lets take a moment and think of where we would be if we never heard of dinar. We are all in a better place than we think we are and the blessing will come in God's timing.

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm

No one can be negative about this post, as it is 100% factually correct.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:07 pm

mmaster wrote:Miskebam is right ! Please no negativity. We are all wanting the same thing and with a moving target, it can be a difficult thing to pin it down. The glass is half full, not half empty. Lets be thankfull we are hearing things about our investment which will eventually bring us to an expected end. We are blessed and should be thankfull to those who try so hard to bring us info (even though things change constantly).
Lets take a moment and think of where we would be if we never heard of dinar. We are all in a better place than we think we are and the blessing will come in God's timing.

LOL. You are right about some people that work hard to try and bring us info. Unfortunately that only covers those that sift through the articles, and update us through that.
I know there is the other side that sits at their computer and talk between themselves to fabricate intel on a daily basis, but you can't be talking about them, as it is not hard to do what they do, and would only take a few minutes out of the day. Actually my 11 year old could come up with the same stories in no time.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 pm

readysetrv, That is why we are here at OOM. Nuff said lol

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Nuff said is RIGHT........Come on Reinstatement
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm

threadsneaker

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trunks7 Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:21 pm

cattle

trunks7

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm

trunks7 wrote:cattle

Is that the only thing you know how to say? Its all I have seen from you so far..... Would you like to expound on that comment? Care to tell us who you are referring to as cattle?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:05 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Is that the only thing you know how to say? Its all I have seen from you so far..... Would you like to expound on that comment? Care to tell us who you are referring to as cattle?

Guessing he/she is saying "cattle" cuz it seems like some people are being "cattled" like cattle, into a way of believing this investment is/will be going by what certain posters post.scratch
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:22 pm

trunks7 is enjoying a time out of a few days. Should trunks7 keep it up the vacation will be lifetime. Reference should be make to the rules to get the BIG PICTURE.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I HAVE TRUE INTEL WITH THE APPROXIMATE DATE

Jan 1 the article came out with the 3 phases. Each phase last 6 moths. We completed phase 1. We are now in phase 2. During phase 2 that began around Jan 1 is when we will RV. SO the Rv date is Anytime Jan 1 till June 2012.

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:49 pm

PrudenceArt wrote:I HAVE TRUE INTEL WITH THE APPROXIMATE DATE

Jan 1 the article came out with the 3 phases. Each phase last 6 moths. We completed phase 1. We are now in phase 2. During phase 2 that began around Jan 1 is when we will RV. SO the Rv date is Anytime Jan 1 till June 2012.

Could you post a link to that article? The ones I saw said phase 2, removing the big 000 notes would take 2 years. I never saw that the start of phase 2 had actually been announced either. Thanks in advance

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Hey aksafeone Missy is ready to herd the cattle up if need be.
and sorry I just need to do this.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Very Happy

Also the reasons in the post are why I do not trust any guru's intel.
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

LOL...All Why posted was data from the Gooroos and this is viewed as negative information or a post that may "go south"? Now that is really funny. And the term Cattle...Is that a reference to Goyem....and is this also a banable offense? Interesting....Very interesting.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Thanks for the truth the better than I could write up.

But this whole events we are particitating in is a 20th century history, am proud to say that I am proud of you all, GURUS OR NO GURUS.

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Did I ever tell you about the time I was in the NSA? I'll contact you later if you keep telling people about the RV.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:02 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

I will help.. its a little story that was told recently at another forum:

[2/4/2012 10:21:13 PM] <<< [gmansaid] Most of the3’sMods here were with OOM when it started back in June of last year. The site owner (not Okie) fired our beloved Sweet Queen and so 23 Mods left with her including me. We were all banned at OOM. Recently Okie invited the 3’sMods to visit the OOM site; we did and were banned on site. Hearing of this we decided to go to OOM and flood the chat room with positive 3’s Intel propaganda, I went with the username of MOO MOO (OOM backwards). I was just playin’ around and typed something just awful into the chat box for laughs with the intention of NOT hitting “enter” but as a reflex I hit the “enter” key and there it was, bigger than life on the chat screen. I was mortified and embarrassed (as I should be). Too late. I was banned, again from OOM. A 3’s Mod asked if I was “MOO MOO”, I reluctantly said, “Yes.” Sweet Queen copied and pasted what I said and posted it in our 3’sMod private chat room. As a gesture of humility I responded to all of the support I got from the 3’sMods by simply saying, “MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” and it just stuck. That is how this all started and it has rapidly grown into a badge of solidarity among 3’sMods and members. I like Okie and I always will. Can I get a MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Ahhhhh that would explain it. Whatever floats their boat I guess... lol

Now this is good to read.  Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Zonepirate,
Kaperoni gave a wonderful explaination about the 3 phases, either last week or the week before. It was very detailed, with links to articles to prove that we are definitely in phase 2 where the RV will take place. well worth reading. if you can't find it, let me know and i will dig around for you. Look for a thread on Kaperoni chat as the heading.
Bottom line is that a year ago, if there was an article about the triple zeros, it was a nugget article. Since the beginning of December, there have been many, many articles about the triple zeros, RV that I believe are very encouraging. The CBI continues to remove and destroy the triple zero notes, as part of the RV process.
There has also been several articles about the Kurds getting along. Yeah.
There have been meetings, where things are getting done. I expect the 2012 budget to be done within the next 2 weeks.
I am very, very encouraged that this will be done.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarciaD Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Kaperoni - humm. He pumps his own t-shirts and mugs. Oh yeah, I'm going to believe what he has to say! Buy a Kaperoni t-shirt for $29.99 .. no thanks, I'd rather buy more dinar! The truth of the matter is that the CBI is in full control .. no budgets, no Parliament to stop it .. go back and read the law. It's plain and simple.

MarciaD

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Ahhhhh that would explain it. Whatever floats their boat I guess... lol

Yeah, I would have included what moomoo said in chat, ACCIDENTALLY, but its too offensive, and its hard to read anything that takes the Lords name in vein.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Miskebam wrote:THREAD WARNING:

This is the type of post that can go south quickly... but I am going see if we can stick to the rules... and have rational discussion...

Worth mentioning now:
► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.
► Do not degrade or discredit, slander or use offensive comments against other forums, their admins and mods or their members.

Consider yourself reminded ... I don't want to lock this, but Miske says no GURU names, and that means NO GURU NAMES! 'Nuff Said (I hope)

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:26 pm

You might NOT be a guru if you tell it like this...

Why why why wrote:

* stephenk (RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE): PTR 2/6/12
February 6th, 2012 06:56 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info) RV INTEL REALITY CHECK..THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE.. FOLLOW THE “GREEN MONEY” NOT THE “GREEN SCREENS” HIGHLANDER, SCOOTER, ENOCH, PATRIOT, PROTEUS AND ENORSTE CONFERENCE CALL COMPLETELY DEBUNKED ALL OF THE RECENT RV RUMTEL PUT OUT THERE BY THE DINAR GURU’S…

THINGS ARE NOT ALL DONE!!!! ERBIL IS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED AND MINISTERS ARE NOT FULLY SEATED. ALL THIS WILL BE ANNOUNCED IN THE GAZETTE when it’s DONE…UNTIL THEN..NO GO!!! —————— PREVIOUS POST WORTH MENTIONING…

Interesting e-mail received … Just the facts, ma’am … If you have been here for a substantial amount of time, you like myself have heard it all

_It is going to happen within 24 to 72 hours

_It has RV’d twenty minutes ago

_Nuff Said, Done Deal Cash on Monday

_HCL, Erbil and Chapter VII has been completed six months ago

_Maliki is getting removed and Allawi has taken his place

_UNSC, IMF or the World Bank has control of the RV not rhe CBI Just a few to begin with

Then came the excuses

Intel which could not be mentioned and the info they gave could never be verified. Don’t know why it did not happen

It went from I know, 100% positive going to happen today to I am only the messenger so don’t shoot me……

To we only have the June 30th as the deadline, then July Aug Sept Oct and now Nov is the absolute drop dead deadline

Now we have open windows of opportunity with dates from Today to the last chance of Dec 31st to the middle of 2012 maybe longer Again just a few examples

Wow the rate… I am sure your intel does know what it is…. NOT

We are watching the back screens in the banks rates have been showing for 5 months at least now…. Impossibe

The screens have gone green and yesterday they went blank so that can reset for the true rate of the dinar welcome to Dinar Fantasyland

Continues …read more ..

We have intel rates that are so true it is unbelievable…. Just recently $.10 all the way to the other day 8-11 dollars well what is it….. Let’s all take a guess???? Banks have the proceedures of the cash out…. they have been told that there will be no vacations in Nov and Dec…. where is the proof… that is what I am looking for.

Just yesterday we heard that what is being said has now has held up the RV and caused a setback what a joke,,,,,,,

I ask one question has anyone on any board with all this direct intel, 3 letter agencies, Intel inside Parliment in Iraq to the golfing buddy of Shabibi, been right yet. NOPE

I equate the Gurus of Dinarland as forming quite a few cult groups that set the base of rumor and now have made the general public hang on every rumor they put out…

Every time some people call BS on them, they go away and show up under new names….

*Yes we have the pumpers, those that are their flunkies, those that just leave droppings and those with an agenda to make money from the sale of the dinar and all the services that go with it……How many of you set up trusts, LLC’S, opened Warka accounts and bought CD’s because on that following Monday you were going to need it??? I think when it happens you would have had ample time to hire an attorney, get a lawyer and then find a financial advisor….. But your Gurus made sure that you had to spend money 8 months ago for things that never happened YET

It has now become a game of egos to see who is going to wake up the earliest, post that it has happened and be the first one right. Everyone has a theory and an opinion. However, the Gurus that claim an inside track, throw out the chum to start the RV feeding frenzies, are not the leaders of the info, but those that want to insight an attitude that has a negative effect on the people here.

I am concerned about statements like it “all is done, little intel cause there is nothing left to do and now we sit and wait”,,,,,, I guess there is a lot to do, because it is NOT done yet. If the intel is all the same, how do we have so many versions of the same one and only RV???? If truth was to be told, those that are talking on the CC’s are under the names that are the pumper on the bbs’s under different handles….. shame you can’t see a pic of those who are talking and typing all the things that have no backing nor any truth.

Let's get this RV over before everyone goes coo coo...
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
Miskebam wrote:THREAD WARNING:

Worth mentioning now:

Consider yourself reminded ... I don't want to lock this, but Miske says no GURU names, and that means NO GURU NAMES! 'Nuff Said (I hope)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865  Now this is good to read.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum