Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Something to think about DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Something to think about

+12
Kevind53
spirit144
7freemom
1alaskan
LookingAtTheHeavens
ADMIN
crawdaddy2x22
mitkire
MiddleClassMaiden
supergirl
bobd
Big Mike
16 posters

Go down

Something to think about Empty Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 am

Hello people, I just thought I would give you guys something to think about. Back on Nov 26, 2011, I wrote a little something about when the rv would happen, its HERE you can read what I wrote. I hope you guys read it again or read it for the first time, You will soon here the gurus use the word Arab summit. If you guys read you will see I had told all of you that the rv would take place right before the Arab summit, because Iraq would go to the Arab summit as the new leader of the M.E.


You will hear a lot of things that are not fact like how many currency's will rv at on time and a lot of bank things, next time you are in your bank just ask some simple questions. like where do you guys get your currency values from, if I had some currency and you're screens where down for currency's would I still be able to cash in,and how would you be able to cash in when screens where down.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. you are their most valued customer.

There are only 210 currency's world wide, so don't fall for what you hear that a basket of currency will rv at one time, you have heard numbers like 100,130, and 195 of them would. now some currency's will adjust to another currency and it wont be that many that will. there could be up to 5 rv'ing with in the same year, some of you that keep up with up and coming countries will know which 5 will; I said could but I doubt it.

Look for the rv to take place 1-3 weeks before the
Arab summit.

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by bobd Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 am

THANKS BIG MIKE. ANY WORD ON THIS YEARS ARAB SUMMIT

*****************
chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:58 am

@bobd wrote:THANKS BIG MIKE. ANY WORD ON THIS YEARS ARAB SUMMIT

Yea in March

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by bobd Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 am

thanks mike. something to chew on.

*****************
chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 347
Join date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by supergirl Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:11 am

i was looking for this - i had book marked it and had to restore my computer and lost it. thanks big mike. you have nooooo idea how i hope you're right. not too bad also that we are only looking for one more minister and erbil to kick in soon.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 am

@supergirl wrote:i was looking for this - i had book marked it and had to restore my computer and lost it. thanks big mike. you have nooooo idea how i hope you're right. not too bad also that we are only looking for one more minister and erbil to kick in soon.

Your welcome. Wink

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 am

@Big Mike wrote:Hello people, I just thought I would give you guys something to think about. Back on Nov 26, 2011, I wrote a little something about when the rv would happen, its HERE you can read what I wrote. I hope you guys read it again or read it for the first time, You will soon here the gurus use the word Arab summit. If you guys read you will see I had told all of you that the rv would take place right before the Arab summit, because Iraq would go to the Arab summit as the new leader of the M.E.


You will hear a lot of things that are not fact like how many currency's will rv at on time and a lot of bank things, next time you are in your bank just ask some simple questions. like where do you guys get your currency values from, if I had some currency and you're screens where down for currency's would I still be able to cash in,and how would you be able to cash in when screens where down.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. you are their most valued customer.

There are only 210 currency's world wide, so don't fall for what you hear that a basket of currency will rv at one time, you have heard numbers like 100,130, and 195 of them would. now some currency's will adjust to another currency and it wont be that many that will. there could be up to 5 rv'ing with in the same year, some of you that keep up with up and coming countries will know which 5 will; I said could but I doubt it.

Look for the rv to take place 1-3 weeks before the
Arab summit.

INTERESTING point of view... and amazingly simple to verify... as far as this meeting... see THE DAILY STAR in Lebanon - http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Local-News/2012/Feb-07/162425-patriarch-calls-for-interfaith-council-on-arab-spring.ashx#axzz1lhnFY4Lm and Bloomberg - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-01/arab-summit-to-be-held-march-29-in-baghdad-ben-helli-says-1-.html

We will see God's PERFECT timing... date and rate... as this 'field of dreams' unfolds right before our very eyes.
THANKS Big Mike - have a wonderfully blessed and prosperous next few days... and for the rest of your life as well, my friend!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:36 am

Looks like march will be a great month.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by mitkire Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

right on target big mike. same arab summit "intel" was referenced last spring as THE event that HAD to be preceeded by iqd r/v.



i have seen some guru intel that has been dredged up from as many as four years previous, verbatim. when i saw that, all gurus' "intel" became very suspect and by listening more closely i began to identify the "retread intel" gurus and have tried to share that on this site.

good work big mike.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 446
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 pm

@mitkire wrote:right on target big mike. same arab summit "intel" was referenced last spring as THE event that HAD to be preceeded by iqd r/v.



i have seen some guru intel that has been dredged up from as many as four years previous, verbatim. when i saw that, all gurus' "intel" became very suspect and by listening more closely i began to identify the "retread intel" gurus and have tried to share that on this site.

good work big mike.


Thank You.... Laughing

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 pm

@Big Mike wrote:
@mitkire wrote:right on target big mike. same arab summit "intel" was referenced last spring as THE event that HAD to be preceeded by iqd r/v.



i have seen some guru intel that has been dredged up from as many as four years previous, verbatim. when i saw that, all gurus' "intel" became very suspect and by listening more closely i began to identify the "retread intel" gurus and have tried to share that on this site.

good work big mike.


Thank You.... Laughing

Yes, good job sir.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:34 pm

punisher wrote:
@Big Mike wrote:
@mitkire wrote:right on target big mike. same arab summit "intel" was referenced last spring as THE event that HAD to be preceeded by iqd r/v.



i have seen some guru intel that has been dredged up from as many as four years previous, verbatim. when i saw that, all gurus' "intel" became very suspect and by listening more closely i began to identify the "retread intel" gurus and have tried to share that on this site.

good work big mike.


Thank You.... Laughing

Yes, good job sir.

And Thank You Sir,,,, Wink

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

I heard the same thing on a recorded from another site. They made it sound like they hired magunm PI to dig this up.Great post and great news!!

PS your avatar scares the beans out of me! lol
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Great Lakes State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 pm

@crawdaddy2x22 wrote:I heard the same thing on a recorded from another site. They made it sound like they hired magunm PI to dig this up.Great post and great news!!

PS your avatar scares the beans out of me! lol


Now that's funny how people will take other peoples info and bring it as theirs, the avatar should not scare you it should be the person in it... Something to think about 949729897

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by ADMIN Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Good post, reposting your first post, to make sure that everyone DOES read it...

Thanks Big Mike... love your presentation, well rounded emotionally!


@Big Mike wrote: In no way is this post meant to bash anyone but this needs to be said and addressed. Please this is not about bashing anyone that gives Intel.

There are some things that have just got out of hand when it comes to this investment mostly the everyday rv is here and will happen any minute/hour. You hear of delays and glitches and holds ups and wait till banks on west coast close, but this is far from the truth.

This is a precise plan and will only happen when Iraq can handle the revaluation of its currency and not the rest of the world JUST Iraq. This will not be used to help the world get out of its financial trouble, the world financial trouble is too far gone for one countries currency to fix the problem.

The revaluation will be a very short term fix for some countries and then a big shift for a lot of the financial powers. So invest your money wisely because if you don’t you will find yourself broke very fast, ask your financial adviser to help you invest in things that will keep your money save if a financial disaster happens.

Ok let’s get to some of the Intel that you have been hearing, the information about the ITT guys working on putting in the numbers into the system is just not so. The forex is set up already for any country or many to revalue its currency. A lot of currency will adjust to any country that revalues its currency; you do not need ITT guys pegging away at a keyboard to insert the values that are being adjusted, the forex system does this atomically.

Banks do not have to open or closed for any country to revalue its currency, or time difference in anyone country.

I have been in this investment since 2003 and have many contacts and have worked in the forex markets since 1985. I can tell you that the forex that I look at everyday most if not all are not able to look at this forex market, so I know a little about how the forex system works.

For the people that give Intel out freely and work hard at trying to figure out which way this will go down. Let me tell you this it’s time for you guys to take a step back and understand that the Intel you’re receiving is bad not all but most of it is.

You guys cannot keep calling for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and maybe Saturday or Sunday for 7 months strait without thinking that someone is been getting bad information.

It’s time for people to start taking reasonability for what information you’re putting out there, it would be a good idea if no more dates where flying out like every hour this is are day.

Let’s look at a big clue Iraq gave us back in March when they delayed the Arab summit for a year (yes it way delayed till May and delayed again) the Arab summit will be held in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012. The overall objective of the Connect Arab Summit is to mobilize the human, financial and technical resources required to close Information and Communication Technology gaps in the region.

You can bet that Iraq will be a proud nation going to this, with a new valued currency and a sovereign country. The reason for this delay in the first place because Iraq was ahead of schedule with all that needed to be done, they needed to wait till the US troops where gone and chapter 7 was lifted before they could revalue there currency. Iraq had to slow everything down and wait.

When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.

I hope this does not upset or hurt anyone this was and is not my intention.

AA


ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Posts : 3449
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Miskebam wrote:Good post, reposting your first post, to make sure that everyone DOES read it...

Thanks Big Mike... love your presentation, well rounded emotionally!


@Big Mike wrote: In no way is this post meant to bash anyone but this needs to be said and addressed. Please this is not about bashing anyone that gives Intel.

There are some things that have just got out of hand when it comes to this investment mostly the everyday rv is here and will happen any minute/hour. You hear of delays and glitches and holds ups and wait till banks on west coast close, but this is far from the truth.

This is a precise plan and will only happen when Iraq can handle the revaluation of its currency and not the rest of the world JUST Iraq. This will not be used to help the world get out of its financial trouble, the world financial trouble is too far gone for one countries currency to fix the problem.

The revaluation will be a very short term fix for some countries and then a big shift for a lot of the financial powers. So invest your money wisely because if you don’t you will find yourself broke very fast, ask your financial adviser to help you invest in things that will keep your money save if a financial disaster happens.

Ok let’s get to some of the Intel that you have been hearing, the information about the ITT guys working on putting in the numbers into the system is just not so. The forex is set up already for any country or many to revalue its currency. A lot of currency will adjust to any country that revalues its currency; you do not need ITT guys pegging away at a keyboard to insert the values that are being adjusted, the forex system does this atomically.

Banks do not have to open or closed for any country to revalue its currency, or time difference in anyone country.

I have been in this investment since 2003 and have many contacts and have worked in the forex markets since 1985. I can tell you that the forex that I look at everyday most if not all are not able to look at this forex market, so I know a little about how the forex system works.

For the people that give Intel out freely and work hard at trying to figure out which way this will go down. Let me tell you this it’s time for you guys to take a step back and understand that the Intel you’re receiving is bad not all but most of it is.

You guys cannot keep calling for Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday and maybe Saturday or Sunday for 7 months strait without thinking that someone is been getting bad information.

It’s time for people to start taking reasonability for what information you’re putting out there, it would be a good idea if no more dates where flying out like every hour this is are day.

Let’s look at a big clue Iraq gave us back in March when they delayed the Arab summit for a year (yes it way delayed till May and delayed again) the Arab summit will be held in Doha, Qatar - 5-7 March 2012. The overall objective of the Connect Arab Summit is to mobilize the human, financial and technical resources required to close Information and Communication Technology gaps in the region.

You can bet that Iraq will be a proud nation going to this, with a new valued currency and a sovereign country. The reason for this delay in the first place because Iraq was ahead of schedule with all that needed to be done, they needed to wait till the US troops where gone and chapter 7 was lifted before they could revalue there currency. Iraq had to slow everything down and wait.

When the US troops are gone you will see chapter 7 lifted, do not look for the Iraq Dinar to revalue till early part of 2012 before the Arab summit. I know some of may not want to hear this.

I hope this does not upset or hurt anyone this was and is not my intention.

AA



Thank you..Miskebam

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

I'll admit that hearing the rv wouldnt happen soon used to annoy me, but now that sounds like the song of an angel compared to the awful loper cries. Good post bm.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 267
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:23 pm

@MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
@Big Mike wrote:Hello people, I just thought I would give you guys something to think about. Back on Nov 26, 2011, I wrote a little something about when the rv would happen, its HERE you can read what I wrote. I hope you guys read it again or read it for the first time, You will soon here the gurus use the word Arab summit. If you guys read you will see I had told all of you that the rv would take place right before the Arab summit, because Iraq would go to the Arab summit as the new leader of the M.E.


You will hear a lot of things that are not fact like how many currency's will rv at on time and a lot of bank things, next time you are in your bank just ask some simple questions. like where do you guys get your currency values from, if I had some currency and you're screens where down for currency's would I still be able to cash in,and how would you be able to cash in when screens where down.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. you are their most valued customer.

There are only 210 currency's world wide, so don't fall for what you hear that a basket of currency will rv at one time, you have heard numbers like 100,130, and 195 of them would. now some currency's will adjust to another currency and it wont be that many that will. there could be up to 5 rv'ing with in the same year, some of you that keep up with up and coming countries will know which 5 will; I said could but I doubt it.

Look for the rv to take place 1-3 weeks before the
Arab summit.

INTERESTING point of view... and amazingly simple to verify... as far as this meeting... see THE DAILY STAR in Lebanon - http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Local-News/2012/Feb-07/162425-patriarch-calls-for-interfaith-council-on-arab-spring.ashx#axzz1lhnFY4Lm and Bloomberg - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-01/arab-summit-to-be-held-march-29-in-baghdad-ben-helli-says-1-.html

We will see God's PERFECT timing... date and rate... as this 'field of dreams' unfolds right before our very eyes.
THANKS Big Mike - have a wonderfully blessed and prosperous next few days... and for the rest of your life as well, my friend!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: Something to think about 174797362 Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965

Thank you and I hope you the same as well........ Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965 Something to think about 1261280965

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Every time I hear about 130, 150, 184 currencies in a basket I ask, really?

But I guess if say the IQD does go up, how does one count the currencies involved, if the IQD goes up against say only the USD, does that mean that 2 currencies have changed in value? Say the IQD goes up against both the USD and the GBP, does that add up to 3 currencies are in the basket and changed value? and so it goes up geometricly

As you can see, that might the way these folks come up with the numbers they do,

Just a question

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

@1alaskan wrote:Every time I hear about 130, 150, 184 currencies in a basket I ask, really?

But I guess if say the IQD does go up, how does one count the currencies involved, if the IQD goes up against say only the USD, does that mean that 2 currencies have changed in value? Say the IQD goes up against both the USD and the GBP, does that add up to 3 currencies are in the basket and changed value? and so it goes up geometricly

As you can see, that might the way these folks come up with the numbers they do,

Just a question

Some countries will adjust a few cents up or down when the IQD RV'S, all currency's play off of each other (simple answer) but there will NOT be a basket of a lot of currency's RV'ing at one time.

Just something else by 2017 the USA will be the #1 country of exporting oil yes you heard that right. this is what will get the US out of debt. 3/4 of the US is covered with shell oil we now have more oil here than all the M.E put together. yes you heard me right just ask OKIE.

So when you are looking for investments post RV start looking to invest in the oil company's that are drilling shell oil and look to invest in the front end and back end of oil..

There is no dome or gloom for the US; the US will be the #1 economic power because of the Energy the US has

OIL
NATURAL GAS
COAL

I know I went off topic o-well Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by 1alaskan Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

So it is possible that if the IQD and the IQD only RV's and it is paired against 60 other currencies, then techniclally there would be 61 currencies involved, If there are some 200+ currencies in the world and all traded against each other, and one RV's, then there would be 200+ currencies involved,

As far as I can see that would be the only way some 100, 130, 150 180+ currencies change value at the same time.

As far as a "basket" goes, if it an't on a wooden court or easter, I'm not sure.

*****************
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant


Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 4668
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 38
Location : Planet far far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:26 am

@1alaskan wrote:So it is possible that if the IQD and the IQD only RV's and it is paired against 60 other currencies, then techniclally there would be 61 currencies involved, If there are some 200+ currencies in the world and all traded against each other, and one RV's, then there would be 200+ currencies involved,

As far as I can see that would be the only way some 100, 130, 150 180+ currencies change value at the same time.

As far as a "basket" goes, if it an't on a wooden court or easter, I'm not sure.

Not all countries will adjust in their value and it will not effect most currency's, only a hand full will see a change up to .5c and that's not an RV when their currency is already valued.

Hope that helps

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by 7freemom Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

"Just something else by 2017 the USA will be the #1 country of exporting oil yes you heard that right. this is what will get the US out of debt. 3/4 of the US is covered with shell oil we now have more oil here than all the M.E put together. yes you heard me right just ask OKIE.

So when you are looking for investments post RV start looking to invest in the oil company's that are drilling shell oil and look to invest in the front end and back end of oil..

There is no dome or gloom for the US; the US will be the #1 economic power because of the Energy the US has

OIL
NATURAL GAS
COAL" BigMike said.

Really appreciate the reminder re: Arab Summit in relation to RV... makes good sense, Mike-- thanks Smile

Not to be negative about the suggestion of investing in oil, gas, coal and the "good news" of America's bounty, but it seems to me it may be wise to consider alternate "free energy" technologies development that empowers use of resources not yet commonly known that do not have the questionable environmental impact, but instead allow individual independence from "outside" energy sources. Just a thought for consideration....
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 417
Join date : 2011-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 am

@7freemom wrote:"Just something else by 2017 the USA will be the #1 country of exporting oil yes you heard that right. this is what will get the US out of debt. 3/4 of the US is covered with shell oil we now have more oil here than all the M.E put together. yes you heard me right just ask OKIE.

So when you are looking for investments post RV start looking to invest in the oil company's that are drilling shell oil and look to invest in the front end and back end of oil..

There is no dome or gloom for the US; the US will be the #1 economic power because of the Energy the US has

OIL
NATURAL GAS
COAL" BigMike said.

Really appreciate the reminder re: Arab Summit in relation to RV... makes good sense, Mike-- thanks Smile

Not to be negative about the suggestion of investing in oil, gas, coal and the "good news" of America's bounty, but it seems to me it may be wise to consider alternate "free energy" technologies development that empowers use of resources not yet commonly known that do not have the questionable environmental impact, but instead allow individual independence from "outside" energy sources. Just a thought for consideration....

The special interest groups will not be able to stop natural energy that the US has, they will only pose as a bump in the road. with the new tec that the oil company's have, there will be no harmful impact on the environment.

the only thing that the environmental groups have done is force the oil company's to come up with technology that wont harm the environment. the alternate energy is 50 years away and if you invest in those company's you will loose because the technology is not there yet. years from now the oil company's will force the green energy people to come up with the technology. you see how free markets work,,, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks miskebam for reposting big mikes intelligent post above.

The arab summit in march seems like a good time to announce a new value for the dinar.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by spirit144 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 am

KAPERONI SAID IN ONE OF HIS POST, THAT MARCH COULD BE THE MONTH. IM THINKING RANDY KOONCE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPECULATION.Something to think about 3079029344
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-12-02
Location : PLANET TEMAN [THE DOMAIN]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:39 am

@spirit144 wrote:KAPERONI SAID IN ONE OF HIS POST, THAT MARCH COULD BE THE MONTH. IM THINKING RANDY KOONCE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPECULATION.Something to think about 3079029344

Any recent updates from Randy K.? I believe he said he would be back this week with a big update...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

Nope, but saw an update from another of those who will not be mentioned indicating something of the same nature. That something big and positive seemed to be happening, but he was getting mixed signals and was waiting for that to be resolved.

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Something to think about 2805820865  Something to think about 2805820865  Something to think about 2805820865  Something to think about 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 22
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

@spirit144 wrote:KAPERONI SAID IN ONE OF HIS POST, THAT MARCH COULD BE THE MONTH. IM THINKING RANDY KOONCE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPECULATION.Something to think about 3079029344



MARCH is an AMAZING MONTH! Spring!!! New life . New Beginnings !!! COME or GO RV.. WHatever it takes! MARCH IN !!! LET THE PARADE BEGIN MARCH MARCH MARCH !!!!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Posts : 38235
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:14 am

Lets ALL vote on March and see if we cannot make it happen ☀

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by abby ann Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 am

MARCH IS GOOD GO RV !!!!!Something to think about 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 2362
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : WIDGETSVILLE USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by readysetrv Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 am

@spirit144 wrote:KAPERONI SAID IN ONE OF HIS POST, THAT MARCH COULD BE THE MONTH. IM THINKING RANDY KOONCE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPECULATION.Something to think about 3079029344

I didn't hear Randy say March. I could have missed it. He actually told me last week and the beginning of this week that the National Conference was scheduled for this week, and that we would see the RV within days of the Conference starting. Again he said the RV would be within a few days of the National Conference.
We Will See.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 503
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 pm

@readysetrv wrote:
@spirit144 wrote:KAPERONI SAID IN ONE OF HIS POST, THAT MARCH COULD BE THE MONTH. IM THINKING RANDY KOONCE ALSO HAD THE SAME SPECULATION.Something to think about 3079029344

I didn't hear Randy say March. I could have missed it. He actually told me last week and the beginning of this week that the National Conference was scheduled for this week, and that we would see the RV within days of the Conference starting. Again he said the RV would be within a few days of the National Conference.
We Will See.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

Even better ☀

But I'm thinking March...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Squishy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Good post from Big Mike. Thanks so much. Makes sense, but then again, I don't think I should be thinking of "making sense" when it comes to Iraq. They're idiots. Laughing
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something to think about Empty Re: Something to think about

Post by Big Mike Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 pm

@Squishy wrote:Good post from Big Mike. Thanks so much. Makes sense, but then again, I don't think I should be thinking of "making sense" when it comes to Iraq. They're idiots. Laughing

Thank You.... and Yes you should always... Something to think about 1261280965

*****************
The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Something to think about 3091836158 Something to think about 2211252749 Something to think about 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 103
Join date : 2011-06-29
Location : NONEofYOURS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum