Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results

4 posters

Go down

Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results Empty Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results

Post by AR15mike Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm

The Bankofbaghdad.org currency converter is showing the IQD to any other currency as an "invalid" pop up. All other currencies are fine. I'm just curious why the Dinar has been shown at 100 Dinar to .08 USD for weeks and today it's invalid.
AR15mike
AR15mike

Back to top Go down

Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results Empty Re: Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results

Post by rafter8 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:22 pm

I noticed it yesterday. If you goto http://www.currency-converter.com/ you will see the IQD is not available.

rafter8

Back to top Go down

Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results Empty Re: Can someone verify Bank of Baghdad .org, currency converter results

Post by reality Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Still not available, Thanks for the post

reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AR15mike Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm

It just seems odd to me.
AR15mike
AR15mike

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 pm

I just went to bankofbaghdad.org and it says " The Bank of Baghdad website is currently being developed and we'll come back soon".

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum